Courtney Bowlden Photography Reviews

Courtney Bowlden Photography 6
Courtney Bowlden Photography 7

Sam · Married on 05/04/2019

Hire courtney!

I cannot emphasize how helpful it was to have someone as experienced and professional as Courtney on our wedding day. She came early and was prepared for anything, from wardrobe snafoos to unpredictable wind and weather. She and her team were energetic, friendly, and fun to have around, which made our wedding day even better (and relieved any stress around getting ready/being on time/taking photos). She was able to keep everything on schedule, even with our huge wedding party and families. Also, we were particular about the types of photos we wanted and are camera-shy… we spoke to Courtney a few weeks in advance of our wedding about this and she did a great job at making us feel comfortable and capturing exactly the types of photos we wanted. Lastly and most importantly – the final photos were absolutely beautiful. Courtney and her team did a fantastic job capturing shots of everything from the tiniest details to the big picture. Courtney was our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding and, we would highly recommend her for both!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Brianne · Married on 09/09/2017

I love Courtney so much! She was so fun to work with and really pulled our personalities out in her photos. We used her for engagement and wedding pictures and wouldn't have it any other way. She is so sweet and personable; you'd be sorry not to select her as your photography vendor!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Neena · Married on 09/05/2017

My (now) husband and I spent more hours looking for the right photographer than anything else for our wedding, and I'm glad to say the hours paid off! Courtney was absolutely the right photographer! Her style is the perfect blend of classic and modern and she is also the best value we could find for such high quality photos. She was super speedy - we had photos from our full wedding weekend exactly 1-month after our wedding, and we got married in the height of summer wedding season! I also had done a boudoir session with Courtney, and she makes it totally comfortable and, I might even say, FUN! Thanks Courtney!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Linet · Married on 09/03/2017

I am so glad that Courtney was our photographer for such an important day in our lives. From the first time I contacted her, she was quick and responsive, ready to answer any questions we had. Courtney was also eager to meet with me in person, and later, met my now-husband on Skype. We clicked instantly! She even sent a lovely thank you box with small trinkets after we booked her. So thoughtful! She is extremely personable, talented, and pays attention to every detail, which was so important for me. Not only did she capture details of my dress, jewelry, shoes etc. - she captured precious details and moments of various interactions with our family and friends (i.e. My Mom's hands holding mine as we prayed, my husband's look at me when I walked down the aisle - and at the same time, her assistant captured my emotions as well!) Most importantly, her photos are absolutely stunning. We've received so many compliments on them, and we will cherish them forever. Thank you so much, Courtney! We will definitely be working with her for our other photography needs as well. Don't hesitate to hire Courtney - you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Anna · Married on 08/26/2017

We would definitely give more than 5 stars per category if we could! Courtney was always timely with her emails and was also very accessible through text. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out amazing and more than we wanted. Her personality is so fun and easy to work with. She made us and our wedding party so comfortable throughout the whole process. We can say for sure that we will be contacting Courtney for future picture sessions!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Hannah · Married on 08/05/2017

Courtney is the best! She is so talented in what she does. She photographed our wedding perfectly! She is also the most kind, approachable, and least judgmental person. She has no ego or stuck up bone in her body! It was tough for my husband and I to find someone that exceeded all our expectations (there was a lot!) as he does wedding photography on the side. I really wanted a videographer as well, but it wasn't in the budget for us. When we got our photos back (less than 3 weeks from our wedding and it was during peak season of August!) I immediately was put at ease that we didn't "miss" anything since the whole day was so well documented by Courtney and her assistant. My husband, family, friends and I are all so grateful for the fantastic images Courtney captured at our wedding. Hire her! She will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Courtney Bowlden Photography 8

Rebecca · Married on 07/29/2017

Courtney was my wedding photographer and I couldn't be happier. She is so creative and has an amazing eye for beautiful photos. She was flexible with what we wanted, patient, and fun to work with!! She helped make our day special and I am so thankful for her talents! Highly recommend Courtney!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Taylor · Married on 07/01/2017

Courtney was so great to work with! She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed during our big day! The whole Bridal party had fun with her and the pictures turned out great. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Shawna · Married on 06/24/2017

Courtney is one of a kind. I'm so thankful I accidently found her through a random vendor list. Over the year we've "worked" together in over three shoots and they were such a blast. Courtney quickly calms nerves and turns the experience into an easy one. Our pictures showed up quickly and were beyond perfect. Everything was bright, light and happy capturing the real feelings of joy we had during the day. We highly recommend working with Courtney for all your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Courtney did my sister and my senior pictures and my family loved them so much that we have now done a Family Session, and my wedding through her! Her pictures are amazing and they completely capture the beauty in any event! If you are looking for a wedding photographer she is the absolute best!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Devon · Married on 06/03/2017

Courtney is not only a wonderfully talented & professional photographer, but she is a delightful person as well. Working with her was easy and fun. She took our engagement and wedding photos, and during both events we felt completely stress free and enjoyed having photos taken (even my husband said he had fun taking photos!). All of our photos are breathtaking, I don't know how she does it. It is like each moment she captured is better than I ever could have remembered it. I couldn't give Courtney a higher recommendation. Choosing her as our photographer was one of the best choices we made when it came to planning our wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

I am a wedding planner (@It's Your Day Events) and have worked with many photographers over the past 9 years. Courtney has always been my favorite! She has a keen eye for detail, makes you feel comfortable and is very fun. I am SO thrilled with how my photos turned out. They are amazing. I haven't picked out the top ones for the album yet because there are too many favorites. I highly recommend Courtney 1000x over!

Sent on 07/19/2017

J · Married on 04/23/2017

Courtney did an amazing job with our wedding photos! She is so fun and personable and we felt really comfortable with her. She really worked with what we liked and our requests, while still being the super creative photographer she is! I highly recommend her for personality, style, beautiful photos and ease to work with. So thankful I checked reviews and found this gem :)! Thanks so much again, Courtney!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Alexis · Married on 10/15/2016

I am so happy that I booked Courtney as my wedding photographer! She was absolutely amazing in every way. From the very beginning she was extremely helpful and answered all my questions and was very friendly. Then on the wedding day she showed up and got to work right away and had so many great shot ideas. She was very encouraging and professional and so much fun to work with on the wedding day. I just received my wedding pictures this weekend and I could not be happier! They are all beautiful and she captured all our best moments. You will not regret booking with Courtney Bowlden!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Dianne · Married on 10/08/2016

Courtney and her team are so fun to work with and her pictures are absolutely stunning! She made us feel so comfortable posing together, in front of her and her camera and we had a blast exploring the new locations she suggested for our photo shoots. She is fun, happy, cheerful and loves to laugh, which is exactly what my fiance and I needed to feel like ourselves in front of the camera. We truly feel like she brought out the best in us and captured that on film forever. We are so happy Courtney shot our big day. I recommend her with the highest possible confidence and trust to any couple who has photography as a priority on their list!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Dianne · Married on 10/08/2016

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jordyn · Married on 08/13/2016

Courtney is not only an absolutely incredible photographer but person as well. She really cares about you as a couple and wants to make sure you are happy. She responds so quickly and answers any questions you have. My husband HATES getting his picture taken and he still talks about how much he loves our engagement and wedding pictures and how amazing Courtney was! We are just thrilled with all of our pictures! I wish I could share them on here for everyone to see. If we did our wedding all over again Courtney would yet again be the first person we would book! We HIGHLY recommend her! You will not be sorry :)

Sent on 10/04/2016

Katie · Married on 08/12/2016

Courtney was very responsive from the beginning. She was so flexible and willing to work with us. She was so accommodating; truly above and beyond. And the photos turned out beautiful! She's also very easy to work with and really made us feel comfortable.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Lacey · Married on 08/05/2016

Courtney and her additional photographer captured our day even better than how I remember it. If you haven’t found your photographer, definitely check out her website and work. I’m so impressed with her talent, attention to detail, and responsiveness. She also took our engagement photos, which I would highly recommend to any couple planning to get married. My husband isn’t too warm on taking photographs and it allowed us the opportunity to get to know her before our wedding and make him a bit more comfortable. Everything was wonderful, from beginning to end. I wish I could do it all again and I"m so happy to have BEAUTIFUL photos to look back on our special day!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Katie · Married on 07/30/2016

Courtney was seriously amazing! She was always professional and on top of her game. Not only that but was really quick at responding to emails, which was very helpful when you are trying to get wedding planning stuff done. She made my fiancé and I feel totally comfortable. We were both in love with our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. I shopped around for a while trying to book a photographer and it felt like everyone was overpriced and we would only get them for 6 hours tops + additional money for every hour as well as only 1 photographer. But Courtney was really reasonably priced and we had her there the entire night with a second photographer. She got our wedding pictures back to us just a few days over a month which we were totally not expecting since we got married during the busy season. I would definitely recommend Courtney! She was so easygoing and relaxed, and really friendly. Thank you again Courtney!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Paola · Married on 11/07/2015

Courtney and Francys were an amazing duo at our wedding. From the get-go, my husband and I loved Courtney's vibe, she was sincere, down to earth, and open to suggestions. She was able to capture the photos we wanted for our engagement shoot and despite the weather on our wedding day (terrible rain), she was creative and accommodating. I love that she has an assistant who is not only a gem but also focuses on the details (rings, shoes, behind-the-scenes) while Courtney is able to focus on the bigger picture, they truly compliment each other. We're more than pleased with not only their professionalism and end product but thankful for having them take part in our special day. Courtney and Francys we are blown away by the images and can't stop looking at them. Can't wait to see the album. Thanks for being a wonderful photographer and day-off therapist and mediator :)

Sent on 01/21/2016
  • W

Wendi · Married on 07/18/2015

Courtney is amazing, both in her talent and in her personality. We got a great vibe from her upon our initial meeting and knew she would be the perfect fit to our unique theme of blending two cultures. She is so up-beat and has such a great way of making people laugh and smile, everything feels so natural. From the engagement photos to our wedding day, all the pictures came out looking amazing. Photography was one of the most important vendors in our wedding, in my opinion, because it is something tangible that you can refer to throughout the years that will be able to relive the day in its entirety. It tells the story of your wedding after the day is over. We would without hesitation recommend having Courtney capture all the moments of your special day and we are so blessed to have had her play such a huge role in ours!

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • User3320622 · 2+ years ago

Courtney took our engagement & wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with everything that we received back from her. She truly has an amazing talent and it shows in her work.

The pictures were really easy to access and download when she completed editing them, and she is always really quick to respond to your questions!

Courtney was really fun and easy to work with. She has such a fun loving personality- all of my friends and family loved her as well.

We are so thankful that we chose to go with her and will have these amazing pictures to treasure forever. We would choose her again every time!

Sent on 07/07/2014

There are not enough great things that I can say about Courtney! She is the sweetest person to work with and her pictures turn out absolutely stunning. We used Courtney for both our engagement pictures and at our wedding and was so easily able to capture the perfect moments. It is obvious that Courtney truly loves her job, works very hard, and is a true professional! You will not regret choosing Courtney Bowlden Photography!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Courtney was truly incredible! I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding. Courtney was so attentive and made the whole experience so much fun! When my family went a little crazy with wanting to take their own pictures she made a funny little joke about us wanting the pictures from her camera to get everyones attention back and it was perfect and carefree! Courtney-I can not thank you enough for everything you did to make my wedding perfect! You are amazing and so talented!

Sent on 02/26/2014