Seattle, WA 98105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brandon Ghorley

|Experienced|Professional|Savvy|Never-Cheesy|

Add a polished touch to your wedding reception, including (for the entire event!): dinner music, a professional emcee and ridiculously fun dance music--all catered to your exact specifications! Services include: --Pre-Wedding Consultations --Custom Playlists --State-of-the-Art Sound System --Professional Emcee/DJ Brandon Ghorley

11 Reviews for Brandon Ghorley

hayley · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot thank Brandon enough for being the best wedding DJ! He met with me several times over the course of the year to ease my mind about any concerns I had ( which was a lot ). He gave me so many songs suggestions for different parts of the wedding. I didn't want to have to come up with a playlist, he managed everything on his own and crushed it!! Everyone at my wedding was dancing until the last second. We had so much fun and the music was on point! He is an even better MC and made all aspects of the wedding so much fun. He took all my stresses away and let me enjoy the wedding day. Thank you so much!

stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Brandon was AMAZING!!! We literally didn't have to worry about ANYTHING the day of our wedding - after our ceremony, we weren't at all worried about what was happening in the reception area because we knew Brandon was there taking care of everyone. Our guests loved him and kept asking who was the guy with the microphone! The song selection was great and even though we were nowhere near the schedule we'd originally laid out, he was flexible and rolled with it and really made our celebration into the party we had dreamed of.

Thanks for making our day so much fun, Brandon! Highly recommended.

Holly · Married on 09/16/2017

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding, look no further!!! Brandon is amazing and one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He made the whole process of selecting music, finalizing the timeline, and everything else SO, so easy. It's a total bonus that he's super nice and fun! Brandon is the best and if you're lucky enough to book with him, you won't be disappointed. Thanks again so much Brandon!! :)

Award

Brandon Ghorley FAQ

• What services do you offer? MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

Real Weddings

• Courtney Bowlden Photography
    Courtney Bowlden Photography Wedding Photographers

My favorite weddings are always the ones Brandon is working at because I know things will run smoothly and be so fun. Brandon is so easy to work with and so much fun. He knows how to read a crowd and is a fantastic MC and DJ. He's by far the best!