Seattle, WA 98105 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brandon Ghorley

|Experienced|Professional|Savvy|Never-Cheesy|

Add a polished touch to your wedding reception, including (for the entire event!): dinner music, a professional emcee and ridiculously fun dance music--all catered to your exact specifications! Services include: --Pre-Wedding Consultations --Custom Playlists --State-of-the-Art Sound System --Professional Emcee/DJ Brandon Ghorley

• Groove on Hyde Street
  • Ideal Entertainment
  • Uncle Smiley The DJ

15 Reviews for Brandon Ghorley

• Rayna

Rayna Darbonne · Getting married on 04/07/2021

Brandon is The Best!

Brandon did an amazing job putting together all our wedding music! If you're looking for a fun, caring and energetic DJ then he is your man!

We talked with a few different DJ's but none of them seemed to truly care like he did. Brandon made us feel comfortable and confident in our wedding music. His communication was on point and he was always organized and ready to help us every step of the way.

All of our friends and family asked about him after the wedding and they let us know how great he was. Brandon you left a great impression on so many of the people we love and care for.
    We highly recommend going to Brandon for all your DJ needs!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey Barnard · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing DJ!

I was luckily enough to attend a wedding that Brandon DJ'ed a few years before my own wedding so I knew he was the real deal! Brandon was extremely professional from the first phone call to the big day. I was extremely impressed with how smoothly everything ran from the ceremony to the final number on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Brandon for your next event!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Nicholas · Married on 08/03/2019

Brandon crushed it!

We were so satisfied with our experience with Brandon. Do yourself a favor and hire this guy.

After interviewing a couple of DJs, we got on the phone with Brandon. Within the first couple of minutes of speaking to him, we knew we had our guy. If you're even considering him, I'd suggest you get on the phone with Brandon and give him the chance to put your mind at ease.

Brandon was professional throughout the process. He was extremely prompt in his communication, organized, and polished. In addition to grasping the nuances of DJing a ceremony, he understood the unique vibe we were going for with our wedding and tailored his delivery for it.

Brandon was the best DJ I've experienced at a wedding. We had multiple people compliment the job he did after the big day.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Award

Real Weddings

• Courtney Bowlden Photography Wedding Photographers

My favorite weddings are always the ones Brandon is working at because I know things will run smoothly and be so fun. Brandon is so easy to work with and so much fun. He knows how to read a crowd and is a fantastic MC and DJ. He's by far the best!

• Seattle, 98105 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Brandon Ghorley)