Seattle, WA 98105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brandon Ghorley

|Experienced|Professional|Savvy|Never-Cheesy|

Add a polished touch to your wedding reception, including (for the entire event!): dinner music, a professional emcee and ridiculously fun dance music--all catered to your exact specifications! Services include: --Pre-Wedding Consultations --Custom Playlists --State-of-the-Art Sound System --Professional Emcee/DJ Brandon Ghorley

12 Reviews for Brandon Ghorley

hayley · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot thank Brandon enough for being the best wedding DJ! He met with me several times over the course of the year to ease my mind about any concerns I had ( which was a lot ). He gave me so many songs suggestions for different parts of the wedding. I didn't want to have to come up with a playlist, he managed everything on his own and crushed it!! Everyone at my wedding was dancing until the last second. We had so much fun and the music was on point! He is an even better MC and made all aspects of the wedding so much fun. He took all my stresses away and let me enjoy the wedding day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Blaire · Married on 07/22/2018

Best of the best!!

Brandon is by far the best DJ I have ever experienced at a wedding. I was SO pleased with the decision I made to have him at my wedding. He is spunky, fun, and excellent at making your party run smoothly. His skill in making transitions clear and easy comes so naturally. He will honestly be the life of your party!

Sent on 03/17/2019

stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Brandon was AMAZING!!! We literally didn't have to worry about ANYTHING the day of our wedding - after our ceremony, we weren't at all worried about what was happening in the reception area because we knew Brandon was there taking care of everyone. Our guests loved him and kept asking who was the guy with the microphone! The song selection was great and even though we were nowhere near the schedule we'd originally laid out, he was flexible and rolled with it and really made our celebration into the party we had dreamed of.

Thanks for making our day so much fun, Brandon! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Award

Real Weddings

• Courtney Bowlden Photography
    Courtney Bowlden Photography Wedding Photographers

My favorite weddings are always the ones Brandon is working at because I know things will run smoothly and be so fun. Brandon is so easy to work with and so much fun. He knows how to read a crowd and is a fantastic MC and DJ. He's by far the best!