Seattle, WA 98105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brandon Ghorley

|Experienced|Professional|Savvy|Never-Cheesy|

Add a polished touch to your wedding reception, including (for the entire event!): dinner music, a professional emcee and ridiculously fun dance music--all catered to your exact specifications! Services include: --Pre-Wedding Consultations --Custom Playlists --State-of-the-Art Sound System --Professional Emcee/DJ Brandon Ghorley

13 Reviews for Brandon Ghorley

Nicholas · Married on 08/03/2019

Brandon crushed it!

We were so satisfied with our experience with Brandon. Do yourself a favor and hire this guy.

After interviewing a couple of DJs, we got on the phone with Brandon. Within the first couple of minutes of speaking to him, we knew we had our guy. If you're even considering him, I'd suggest you get on the phone with Brandon and give him the chance to put your mind at ease.

Brandon was professional throughout the process. He was extremely prompt in his communication, organized, and polished. In addition to grasping the nuances of DJing a ceremony, he understood the unique vibe we were going for with our wedding and tailored his delivery for it.

Brandon was the best DJ I've experienced at a wedding. We had multiple people compliment the job he did after the big day.

Sent on 08/10/2019

hayley · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot thank Brandon enough for being the best wedding DJ! He met with me several times over the course of the year to ease my mind about any concerns I had ( which was a lot ). He gave me so many songs suggestions for different parts of the wedding. I didn't want to have to come up with a playlist, he managed everything on his own and crushed it!! Everyone at my wedding was dancing until the last second. We had so much fun and the music was on point! He is an even better MC and made all aspects of the wedding so much fun. He took all my stresses away and let me enjoy the wedding day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Blaire · Married on 07/22/2018

Best of the best!!

Brandon is by far the best DJ I have ever experienced at a wedding. I was SO pleased with the decision I made to have him at my wedding. He is spunky, fun, and excellent at making your party run smoothly. His skill in making transitions clear and easy comes so naturally. He will honestly be the life of your party!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Award

Real Weddings

• Courtney Bowlden Photography
    Courtney Bowlden Photography Wedding Photographers

My favorite weddings are always the ones Brandon is working at because I know things will run smoothly and be so fun. Brandon is so easy to work with and so much fun. He knows how to read a crowd and is a fantastic MC and DJ. He's by far the best!