About Tasha Owen Photography

Seems I can't recall when there hasn’t been a camera in my hand, or images floating around in my head. There is no doubt as a child that my parents had wished they had never given me the Super 8 movie camera... I bugged them constantly for film! But, I can't draw to save my life, so if I wanted to create pictures... well photography was going to be the road.
Photography has been a wonderful adventure, from Texas, to Los Angeles and many locations in between. But the direction that photography has taken me now has given me a revived passion. Weddings... who would have thought that 5 years ago I would embark on Wedding photography? Definitely not me. Guess it goes to show you never know what might be around the next bend. What started as something I thought I would "just try" has turned into a full time love affair.
My husband Tom is an amazing photographer and we have been working together for 25 years. He is the yin to my yang and makes every wedding technically run so smoothly. If it rains I know that lighting gear is but a moment away and will be set up in no time at all. He'll be there to lend a hand putting on boutonnières (which I might add he has become very good at), or maybe unloading a new piece of furniture into a field, then with the heart of an artist, pick up a camera and create wonderful photos. Yep... he is the man in my book!
We love what we do and have a strong commitment to make sure that the photos reflect not only our style, but also more importantly your style. This is your day, not a Tasha Owen photo shoot. I find cues on your vision from the kind of flowers you chose to the song for your first dance. There is no formula, some wedding parties want to jump in the air, others wouldn't dream of it, some grooms will whisk their bride up in his arms; another will quietly sneak a kiss to her cheek. I kind of chuckle at the thought of ever telling anyone to "smile". Weddings just happen... and that is what I LOVE the best!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Albums (2)
Flush Mount (1)

What a great photography team with Tasha Owen. Like a super emcee, she orchestrated photo shoot of wedding with ease, artistic and natural composition, humor, and an eye on the time to keep everything on schedule. I am a photographer who was in search of the right professional for my son's wedding so I could enjoy the day and not worry about taking photos.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture MM, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Tasha and Tom were the best to work with! Tasha ended up sick during our wedding and brought an extra photographer with them to make sure that they were still able capture everything. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to document our special day! We have no complaints, everything was great! Thank you, Tasha!

View Vendor Response

Negatives
Save the Date
10 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
ACT 3 Catering has partnered with Tasha Owen Photography for years. Tasha and her husband Tom are so attentive to you and all of the details of your Special Day. They have an "eye" to capture the "moment", to create the "WOW" and Experience Your Special Day. Lasting memories come "alive" as you look at all of the beautiful photographs that "tells your story" and "reveals your Love for one another". The "Highest Professional Quality" is on display with every photograph. Tasha and Tom Owen are the ultimate professionals who are in high demand. Tasha Owen Photography is revered and respected throughout the wedding and event industry. It is an honor to endorse Tasha Owen Photography.

Tasha Owens photography is stunning! For several years we have referred our clients to her knowing they are sure to get the best in quality. Working on a weddings with Tasha are some of the most memorable events we have working together.

Tasha Owen Photography is beyond fabulous! I love seeing the photo's come back from a wedding the way she relates with her clients and expresses their personalities through photo's always astounds me!! Thank you I look forward to working with you again and again!

Tasha and Tom are outstanding! Photography is stunning, personalities are fabulous and you can count on them to capture every priceless moment with perfection! They are truly a pleasure to work with.

Tasha and her husband make an amazing photography team! Despite any stress they may be under, they handle it with calming positivity! We worked together on a wedding at the Pickering Barn in Issaquah, WA. Everyone including the bride, groom and family were very impressed with their work! Tasha was also super fast at getting images not only to the couple, but to the vendors that have worked so hard . . . AND the images are STUNNING! I would highly highly recommend Tasha Owen Photography to any future brides:) xoxo ~Simply by Tamara Nicole~

Events

Tacoma, WA 98406   See On Map
253-761-8933 (phone)
Tasha Owen Photography is a wedding photographer from Seattle-Tacoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Puget Sound, Pacific Northwest, and Washington. Tasha Owen Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Seattle-Tacoma wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Photojournalistic Wedding Photography.