On WeddingWire since 2011
Stumptown DJs is a professional wedding DJ company based in Portland, Oregon.
They offer wedding packages to suit a range of budgets. Packages include up to five hours of service and your choice of Tier 1 - Tier 3 pricing, with prices varying based on the DJ's experience and the amount of pre-event interaction you desire.
Tier 3 package DJs
DJ Katie or DJ Casey or DJ Jai or DJ Denis
Tier 2 package DJs
DJ Benni or DJ Ty
Tier 1 PLUS package DJs
Tier 1 package DJs
DJ Steven DJ Hector
Prior to your wedding, you get:
- Free initial phone or in-person consultation. We go over location details, timeframes, venue setup options, etc. (If you would like to meet any of our DJs prior to booking, this can always be arranged.)
- Free ceremony and reception timelines (upon receipt of signed contract and deposit).
- Free access to our online music database (to create your own playlists for seating music, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc.).
On the day of your wedding, we provide:
- An organized and professional DJ.
- A quality sound system, mixing board, and laptop.
- Two handheld microphones (one wired, one wireless). One lapel mic is available upon request (at no extra charge).
- A high-quality, multicolored, and sound-activated disco light.
- Free setup and teardown.
- All DJs are capable of MCing at no additional charge.
- All of our DJs have thousands of songs on hand, so we can play just about anything. If WiFi is available, we can download songs, on the spot, for special requests.
After your event, you can expect:
- A follow-up email, text, and/or phone call.
- A final email with links for you to post reviews on various sites (e.g., Yelp, Facebook, WeddingWire, The Knot & Google).
Add-ons and Additional costs:
- Additional set-up location (Same Venue)
- Additional set-up location (Different Venue)
- Additional speaker with wireless connection (for sound in an additional room within line of sight of DJ)
- Additional speaker with tablet and pre-made mix (for sound in an additional room, no line of site needed)
- Load-in fee for venues that have an exceptionally difficult load-in process. (i.e. no elevator, long distances between setup locations)
- Advanced sound system for 300+ guests
- Additional wireless microphone
- Advanced dance lighting package
- Screen & video projector rental
- Silent Disco Headphone rental
* Travel Fees for outside Portland Metro Area
- Salem, Canby, McMinnville, Newberg
- White Salmon, Stevenson, Hood River
- Mt Hood, Gov. Camp, Parkdale, Dalles
- Astoria, Gearhart, Canon Beach, Tillamook
- Bend, Lincoln City, Newport, Seattle, Eugene
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
26 User photos
Best dance party ever
Flexible and Easy Communication
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements13 Endorsements
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!
A great company to work with. We highly recommend. Thank you Solace Weddings LLC
Stumptown DJs did an absolutely phenomenal job of getting the party going! Everyone was pumped and seemed to love the music. Matt was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend him and Stumptown DJs in a heartbeat!