Stumptown DJs is a Portland DJ & entertainment company located in the heart of the city. We provide customers with a professional, organized & talented DJ service that’s simple, flexible & fun for everyone.
Weddings – $975-$1400 ( for up to 4 hours of service)
Tier pricing breaks down as follows.
Tier 1: $975 ( for up to 4 hours of service) Additonal hours are $225 per hour.
Tier 2: $1,250 ( for up to 4 hours of service) Additonal hours are $250 per hour.
Tier 3: $1,400 ( for up to 4 hours of service) Additonal hours are $300 per hour.
* Prices vary based on the DJ’s experience & amount of pre-event interaction you desire from them.
Prior to your wedding, you get:
- Free initial phone or in-person consultation. We go over location details, timeframes, venue setup options, etc. (If you would like to meet any of our DJs prior to booking, this can always be arranged.)
- Free ceremony and reception timelines (upon receipt of signed contract and deposit).
- Free access to our online music database (to create your own playlists for seating music, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc.).
On the day of your wedding, we provide:
- An organized and professional DJ.
- A quality sound system, mixing board and laptop.
- Two handheld microphones (one wired, one wireless). One lapel mic available upon request (at no extra charge).
- A high-quality, multicolored and sound-activated disco light.
- Free setup and teardown.
- All DJs are capable of MCing at no additional charge.
- All of our DJs have thousands of songs on hand, so we can play just about anything. If WiFi is available, we can download songs, on the spot, for special requests.
After your event, you can expect:
- A follow-up email, text, and/or phone call.
- A final email with links for you to post reviews on various sites (e.g., Yelp, Facebook, WeddingWire, The Knot & Google).
Add-ons and Additional costs:
- Additional set-up location $200
- Travel ($.90 per mile – applies to events outside of Portland metro area )
- Advanced sound system for 300+ guests ($500)
- Additional wireless microphone ($60 per mic)
- Advanced dance lighting package ($300)
- Screen & video projector rental ($200)
- Silent Disco Headphone rental ($300 for 50 headsets, $500 for 100 headsets)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
305 ReviewsWrite a review
17 User photos
35 photos · 10/13/2019
38 photos · 09/01/2019
Stumptown DJs Price Rates
Professional Network & Endorsements13 Endorsements
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!
A great company to work with. We highly recommend. Thank you Solace Weddings LLC
Stumptown DJs did an absolutely phenomenal job of getting the party going! Everyone was pumped and seemed to love the music. Matt was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend him and Stumptown DJs in a heartbeat!
McMenamins EdgefieldRating 4.7 out of 5 , 115 Reviews· Banquet Halls (115)
Abernethy CenterRating 4.5 out of 5 , 156 Reviews· Banquet Halls (156)
Candy Glass ProductionsRating 4.9 out of 5 , 60 Reviews· Wedding Videographers (60)
Your Perfect BridesmaidRating 4.9 out of 5 , 212 Reviews· Wedding Planners (212)
Adornment EventsRating 5 out of 5 , 126 Reviews· Wedding Planners (126)
McMenamins Cornelius Pass RoadhouseRating 4.9 out of 5 , 103 Reviews· Winery Weddings (103)