Dj Cutt Entertainment

8816 se 29th ave, Portland, OR 97222 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dj Cutt Entertainment

DJ Cutt Entertainment, a fun and energetic wedding DJ based in Portland, creates a unique and personalized experience for couples on their special day. The packages range from simple and inexpensive including everything you can imagine, such as your preferred style of music.

Experience
Alex Ramey, the lead DJ, has been spinning music ever since he was a kid. He has DJ'd at over 150 weddings and other events for the past decade. Weddings can be stressful, so DJ Cutt Entertainment wants to help make your day relaxed in regards to music, lighting and video presentations.

Couples have the option of choosing from country, electronic, hip-hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, rock and top 40 for their preferred genre. DJ Cutt Entertainment is also dedicated to taking the time to personally meet with each couple before the big day to discuss their wishes. The planning allows you to work together to ensure everything flows for an incredible event. They also provide the following services:

• Disco ball

Dj Cutt Entertainment 3
Dj Cutt Entertainment 4

Nikki · Married on 12/31/2018

Best DJ ever!

I have been to multiple weddings and hands down DJ Cutt was the best. From the day we met up with Alex all I told him is the DJ is so important to me. He did not disappoint. He listened to everything we wanted and was so accommodating to my husband and our families. After the wedding, most of our compliments from guests was that we had an awesome DJ and be played the best songs. He was full of energy and really got the crowd dancing right away. I would recommend him if you want a night full of dancing and fun! Thanks again DJ Cutt!!!!!

Kristi · Married on 10/08/2018

Great experience with DJ Cutt and his Team!! They were flexible and easy to work with. Their response time to my emails were FAST!! They became a huge part of my wedding. They took time to visit my venue with me prior to our wedding. My guests are still talking about how great the music was. The up lighting they provided was beautiful!! I was incredibly impressed with them!! I had them be in charge with my Ceremony and Reception music. They gave me a piece of mind. They explained everything to me and gave me great ideas to enhance the fun. I am hoping to have them for my 40th birthday party. We loved them.

Dj Cutt Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Reverend Jon Turino, Minister
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister Wedding Officiants

Alex at DJ Cutt Entertainment will do a super job of helping you plan the music (and other entertainment related items like lighting) and will incorporate all of the elements you desire into your ceremony and reception.

• Shaded Tree Photography
    Shaded Tree Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Dj Cutt Entertainment and I love how he is so professional with the client as well as other vendors. Dj Cutt Entertainment goes above and beyond to ensure his clients are completely satisfied. It was a joy working with Dj Cutt Entertainment and I would recommend this company to all of my clients.

• 8816 se 29th ave Portland, OR, 97222 See on map