Dj Cutt Entertainment Reviews

Dj Cutt Entertainment 2
Dj Cutt Entertainment 3
Dj Cutt Entertainment 4

Kristi · Married on 10/08/2018

Great experience with DJ Cutt and his Team!! They were flexible and easy to work with. Their response time to my emails were FAST!! They became a huge part of my wedding. They took time to visit my venue with me prior to our wedding. My guests are still talking about how great the music was. The up lighting they provided was beautiful!! I was incredibly impressed with them!! I had them be in charge with my Ceremony and Reception music. They gave me a piece of mind. They explained everything to me and gave me great ideas to enhance the fun. I am hoping to have them for my 40th birthday party. We loved them.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kristina · Married on 08/25/2018

Alex Ramey has a been an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding this last summer. He ensured a very smooth flow throughout the event and created a fun and high energy atmosphere. All the guests were up dancing most of the night and really enjoyed the music! Thanks Alex!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Riley

Riley · Married on 08/18/2018

Best dj ever!!

Alex was amazing at our wedding! He brought the crowd high energy with both his excitement, music and the use of his spot &uplights. He listened to all of our needs and mixed them beautifully with his own talent. I am so happy we were able to have him DJ our wedding. He truly did a phenomenal job and everyone was raving over him the following days!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Dj Cutt Entertainment 5
    Dj Cutt Entertainment 6

Kirsten Acheson · Married on 07/21/2018

Great DJ For Your Wedding!

DJ Cutt was amazing! He's responsive, professional, fun, energetic and informative! Highly recommend him for any event, and definitely for a wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jaci · Married on 07/06/2018

If I could give 10 stars I would! Well done Alex! Alex not only promised to get all the family, many 35+ out on the dance floor, but he delivered his promise, and all without Alcohol served at the wedding. Many of the family had never met each other before as well, and with Alex's help, they all began to bond and socialize with his common sense for the best music to play and dancing! Also, Alex kept the schedule with the photographer, officiant, and the timeline set for the wedding ceremony and reception, and provided the additional uplighting that set the tone for the wedding reception and first dance. I'm glad I listened to his advice as the DJ professional for the lighting for the wedding, as the up lighting made the dance portion of the wedding pop! As a new young bride, and inexperienced at the wedding scene, I was able to leave so many of the logistics, music, and dance details in Alex's capable hands and he helped me to pull off "one of the best weddings, my family has ever been too" and the calls and emails are still pouring in ranting and raving about the dance portion of the wedding! Thank you Alex for setting my mind at ease and for allowing me to focus on enjoying the day and being with friends and family, than worrying about wedding logistics. You truly out did yourself and I look forward to working with you in the future and recommending your services to anyone I meet! Best wishes to you for many years to come!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/27/2018

Alex was very helpful throughout out the whole wedding planning process. He met up with us to go over wedding planning, he always answered my calls and talked me through the process of the day. Alex showed up on time ready to go and works hard to make your day so special. His sound system is exceptional and he caters to the type of music you enjoy. He helps with the flow of the wedding and every transition was so smooth! We were SO happy to have him there on our big day!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

Alex was professional, responded to us in a timely manner throughout the planning process. He was organized and worked seamlessly with the venue manager and photographer to keep us on schedule. The sound quality was perfect for the toasts and speeches and he read the crowd and kept the energy level high and fun. Everyone was up dancing and laughing and having a wonderful time. The online planning forms were easy to access and use. He will work with you to create the mood and style that you prefer. Thank you, Alex!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Danny · Married on 09/08/2017

DJ Cutt Entertainment (Alex) was great to work with. He was more than helpful with the entire wedding process. The planning forms that are provided on his website are very detailed and easy to fill out. Alex showed up early for set up and was extremely professional throughout the night. The entire wedding had a very seamless flow from start to finish. Many of our guests commented on how great of a DJ Alex is and how much fun they had because of him. He literally had everyone out of their seats and dancing. My wife and I couldn't be happier and highly recommend DJ Cutt Entertainment. Thank you, Alex!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Cassandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Alex was a great DJ to work with, quick to play requests, flexible, pleasant to be around, willing to look at how he can provide a great service from all angles that I wouldn't have thought about. Very informative and easy to work with!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Sean · Married on 08/12/2017

Dj Cutt did an outstanding job on our wedding this past Saturday. He executed the timeline of our entire wedding to a tee the event flowed perfectly. The uplighting he provided was great and a must have. Everyone enjoyed the music he played and the shoe game was a huge hit. If your looking for a great DJ for any event then look no further, DJ Cutt is your guy!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2017

High energy and kept people on the dance floor all night! Was professional and made the experience simple with online easy planning forms.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Britt · Married on 04/08/2017

I couldn't be happier with DJ Cutt (Alex). We hired him as DJ, emcee, and for uplighting. With Alex as emcee, the wedding had a seamless smooth flow, even though we had unexpected inclement weather. The uplighting was beautiful and unobtrusive, creating a lovely ambiance. Alex was extremely professional from start to finish. We spoke over the phone many times prior to the wedding -- largely due to me being unsure what songs to play -- and he was responsive, patient, and highly competent the entire time, putting my mind at ease. His planning forms were easy to use and helped me figure out what events to have on the special day. On the days leading up to the wedding, I forgot to provide him with various bits of info, but he took care of everything on the day-of nevertheless. Alex showed up early and had everything 100% ready to go on time. I honestly have no idea how the wedding would have even happened without him. I certainly wasn't going to be keeping track of the time -- I was having the time of my life! -- but Alex had all the events start on time. He was also accommodating to the flow of the events, so that the change of events felt like a smooth transition the entire time. Afterwards, SO many people told me it was the best organized wedding they had ever been to, and I don't think that was due to me -- I think it was due to Alex's amazing emceeing. As for the music, my husband and I aren't dancers, but the music was amazing and high-energy and we ended up dancing the entire night. Alex provided recommendations on the type of music to play at the various events, and we just left the dancing music up to him. He played songs that got people of all ages dancing at the beginning, transitioned to younger music in the middle, and got my entire family dancing all together at the end. It was the most memorable day of my life. Thank you, Alex!

Sent on 04/19/2017

blake · Married on 01/14/2017

excellent job! not only is he great at the music selection but he always does a great job at helping organize and plan the evening. He helps takes a ton of stress off the music selection as he knows what is best to play. You can be as specific as you want with the playlist of you can let him fill in all the blanks, like we did! he is very easy to contact, always prompt on response. would defiantly use him again on another event.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Toni · Married on 12/03/2016

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Dj Cutt Entertainment 7
    Dj Cutt Entertainment 8

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Cutt (Alex) was extremely professional and easy to work with. His website made picking our “must play” and ceremony songs a breeze, but honestly, we just let Alex decide on the rest of the music! He kept our guests (and my new husband and I) on the dance floor all night long! The wedding events flowed smoothly from one to the next and the uplighting we rented from him added such a gorgeous ambiance to our white reception tent. Thanks, Alex!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Hayley · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Cutt Entertainment (aka Alex) was professional and more than just a great DJ. He was a high energy MC and engaging to our guests, he provided lighting/uplighting to liven up our blank-slate reception space, and does videography as an option! He attended a site visit with our wedding coordinators and had easy online planning forms for our wedding day. He was punctual, stuck to our timeline, and our wedding reception ran smoothly. Our guest all enjoyed the music at our reception and he was loyal to our requested song choices. Alex was a pleasure to work with. If you want to host a kick ass event I would highly recommend DJ Cutt Entertainment!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2016

DJ Cutt delivered! Our wedding location at Mt. Hood was a bit complicated with multiple locations separated by chairlift. Alex went out and met with our coordinator at the location beforehand to make sure he was prepared. On the day of, he was there plenty early to get things ready. The ceremony went perfect. Our reception was a party! The uplighting provided by DJ Cutt helped to enhance our late night photos. DJ Cutt listened to our needs and on the day of worked with our coordinator to make sure all went smoothly. It was well worth it, and I am happy that we decided to use DJ Cutt for the whole event instead of trying to piece it together and do parts on our own.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Katie Jones · Married on 08/06/2016

Alex is awesome!!

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Alex!!! He played songs that kept the crowd pumped and was progressional and helped the wedding flow even smoother! Thank you Alex!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Marcie · Married on 07/09/2016

Alex was very professional, and easy to work with and showed up on time. Listened to our ideas and his web site was very easy to use. His high energy kept the event flowing smoothly. If we ever need a DJ again, he will be the first person we will contact. We highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Alex did an awesome job throughout the whole process of our wedding. He was very professional from start to finish and everything went very smoothly from the planning and throughout the whole event. Along with the general package we added 10 uplights, videography, and a second speaker/mic/sound system for the dining area. I was a little unsure how the uplighting was going to make a difference, but after seeing a few pictures of the dance area I must say it made a HUGE difference. Solid job, Alex. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Crosby · Married on 06/25/2016

Dj Cutt was really easy to work with. He engaged with asking questions about our wedding planning and how we wanted everything set up. My wife and I were very happy with how professional he was and his high energy. Our guests had a great time at our wedding and complemented us on our dj. He showed up on time and was dressed very well. Our wedding went smooth with no issues because of him. We were happy that he offered lighting and uplighting for the dancing. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/25/2016

Dj Cutt Entertainment was very easy to work with through the whole process of the the wedding planning. He was willing to accommodate changes and modifications even on the day before. Very professional and showed up on time and everything worked smoothly.

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/17/2016

We had a great experience working with Alex. We let him take the reigns with the music selection for the reception, and it was fabulous! He really kept the place hopping. He provided mics and up-lighting and really kept the reception flowing nicely with announcements and the like. The only thing I would have changed was adding a few more slow songs, but other than that it was great!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/01/2015

Having Alex as our dj was priceless. We didn't realize the importance or need for an Mc until we met with him and talked through all the things we wanted to happen and the time line for them. Our worries were put to rest. He did a great job w it h managing our time line and keeping everyone entertained and everything on schedule. If you're wondering if you need a dj for your wedding you DO! It's one less thing to worry about. Thanks for the great job Alex.

Sent on 01/04/2017