Indigo Event Design

Portland, OR View map Visit website

Indigo Event Design specializes in planning and coordinating wedding events in Portland, Oregon, and beyond. The company is woman-owned and operated by founding member Rebecca Foster and her passionate event design team; Erin Sutten, Megan Hetrick, and Sisi Contreras. These professionals take the time to meet with you and understand your vision for your big day. Their goal is to ensure that your sense of style and personality comes through in your wedding design's final aesthetic.

You can look forward to Indigo Event Design’s personalized service experience throughout your wedding planning journey. Rebecca and her team offer two mindfully curated packages for your consideration; the partial planning and full-service collections. Among the many benefits, you can enjoy offerings such as consultation sessions, email and phone correspondence, rehearsal dinner support, and day-of coordination.

• Woman-owned

• Heather
    Heather L. Married on 06/04/2022

The absolute best!

Wow! Where do I even begin with how outstanding the women are at Indigo Event Design?! I found Rebecca after seeing her events and instantly feeling a connection to her beautiful design work. Our planner was Megan (shown in the photo here), and she made our wedding planning experience incredible. They use a software system that keeps track of everything for you (guests, layout, contacts, RSVPs, the worlds longest planning checklist, & much more). Megan and Rebecca’s design and vision for our wedding was spot on with what we wanted for our big day. They gave us the best advice, recommended the BEST vendors, and were always there when we needed them. They are much more than planners and designers to us. They advocated for us every step of the way and developed a relationship with us and our families. They saved us from a few day-of scares (lol) and I found out later that Rebecca said a prayer with my mom on the day of our wedding for no rain so that we could have our ceremony outside as planned… & it was beautiful. ♥️ From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU Megan and Rebecca!
  • Elyssa
    Elyssa Married on 10/03/2020

Such an amazing company!!

We have yet to receive services from Indigo Event, however after discussing with Rebecca our vision and her adding some of her own creativity our minds are so much more at ease. Her professionalism and creativeness are beyond amazing. We’re thrilled to work with her and so happy to have come across someone as amazing as her!

Indigo Event Design's reply:

Awwwwww! That is so sweet. I am absolutely thrilled to get to work with YOU two!!! You and Kiara seem like such a magical couple!
    Cami T. Married on 09/05/2020

Above & Beyond!

Erin was our day of coordinator for my micro wedding in September and she was awesome. I would highly recommend her. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is not an easy task but Erin checked in with me along the way to ensure I was doing ok and always made a point of sharing the new covid rules/regulations as they evolved. Day of, she was calm, professional, and made me feel at ease with all the chaos. She did an amazing job helping to set up my reception space. Everyone needs an Erin at their wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Indigo Event Design 1
Discount
Call us at (360) 953-1661 and mention Wedding Wire to receive 15% off all of our wedding decoration services!

Stumptown DJs Stumptown DJs Wedding DJs

Parties and Events NW were a great company to work with. Rebecca was the one on staff that day. She was very friendly and made the effort to introduce herself which honestly doesn't happen with a lot with other vendors. As for her work, I was very impressed. She made a neighborhood clubhouse look like a happening place. She seems to have really "good attention to detail" too. I noticed how all the cafe lights that were wrapped around several poles at the venue, were spaced so perfectly and all the color splashes she put in the place added such a nice touch. Not to mention, the Client seemed very pleased. Parties and Events NW does nice work.

Portland, Oregon Portland, OR, 98686
Location of (Indigo Event Design)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding