Amanda Jean PDX Events

Portland, OR View map Visit website
$1,600 Package Price

$1,600 Package Price

Amanda Jean PDX Events is a wedding planning service based in Portland, Oregon. Owner Amanda Bloom has had a lifelong passion for parties and events and is thrilled to help soon-to-be newlyweds celebrate their love story. She aims to exceed each couple’s expectations by transforming their vision into reality while alleviating any stress associated with the planning process.

Your experience with Amanda Jean PDX Events begins with a complimentary consultation. During this meeting, you can discuss your ideas and which services best suit your needs. Amanda offers a day-of coordination package that you can customize according to your unique requirements. While this service is centered on the execution of the event, Amanda works with you prior to the wedding day. She is available to provide meetings, timeline assistance, vendor layout, and attend the final venue visit.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kelly
    Kelly L. Getting married on 07/15/2023

Secure Amanda Now!

Amanda has helped my fiancé and I navigate the wedding planning process with ease during a pandemic, wedding boom, and crazy inflation! She is calm, collected, and knowledgeable about running an event in a changing world. She has helped us create our vision and develop a killer vendor team. She is a professional and personal delight! I am confident that Amanda and her team will coordinate a seamless and stunning wedding day for us next year. We have been nothing but pleased with Amanda’s service so far and look forward to the rest of the planning process with her!
    April Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING!! Best Planner Ever!

Hire Amanda and her team, you will not be let down! I felt that Amanda was very attentive to me and all my needs throughout wedding planning and on my wedding day. Her team and her did not miss one beat! She followed through with everything her contract said she provided and more! My wedding did not have one thing go wrong. When one of my vendors was being unresponsive, Amanda stepped in and resolved the situation immediately. She eased every bit of stress we had. I was very lucky to have found Amanda and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Amanda  Adams
Amanda Adams
Owner

My passion for wedding planning started in my early 20's. My obsession with weddings started as a little girl. I love everthing behind planning and cultivating a wedding from start to finish. I thrive on making any obstacles in the process of planning basically non-existent. I approach all weddings with a open mind and an open heart, making sure each wedding is specifically in line with the couples vision. I am honored when couples put their trust in me, and I take that very seriously. Taking the stress off of you is my main focus. My hope is that you can be at ease during your engagement, and truly enjoy this time, as it is a very happy special occasion that you will remember for the rest of your life to come.

Portland + Surrounding Cities Portland, OR, 97217
Location of (Amanda Jean PDX Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding