Event Planner Shi

Beaverton, OR View map Visit website
$2,750 Package Price

$2,750 Package Price

Event Planner Shi is a wedding planning company located in Beaverton, Oregon. This talented planner wants to help you make your wedding dreams come true, whether you want a pirate-themed wedding, an outdoor festival, or something in between.

Event Planner Shi offers full-planning services, day-of coordination, and a wide variety of other event planning items. Some of the additional services you can avail of include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest-list management
  • To-do list creation
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Thy T. Getting married on 09/10/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We love Event Planner Shi!

I didn’t even know where to start when it came to wedding planning & design. Shi has been a godsend, and we would be a mess without her.

She is thorough yet flexible, easy to work with, and you can tell she knows what she’s talking about. Best of all, she really looks out for you by checking in and keeping us on top of it. Working with her will truly give you that peace of mind.

Event Planner Shi's reply:

Thank you very much Thy for your good words. I really appreciate you! I am honored to be a part planning your wedding. ❤️
    Tsanai R. Married on 10/23/2022

Shi was so helpful!

My husband and I hired Shi to be our day-of coordinator to assist with our day-of wedding details since we had a destination wedding and had to drive down from WA. During the planning phase, Shi was always available through email, text and calls. She took the time to review my wedding plan to ensure that nothing was missed and always checked in with my husband and I when something came up. Shi was so professional and she was able to suggest a few things to ensure that our wedding went smoothly. We were so happy that we had Shi to support as on our special day. All of our guests had such a great time. We were able to start and end early which worked out perfectly for our guests.

Event Planner Shi's reply:

Thank you very much Tsanai for your good words. I enjoyed working with you and your husband. It was an absolute beautiful wedding and it was my honor to be part of your special day. ✨️ ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Shi Choong
Shi Choong
Wedding Planner & Owner

I have always enjoyed planning events. I have informally planned birthdays, baby shower, graduation parties for my friends, & Mother's and Father's Days for my local communities etc. I was a PhD student when I took on a more formal leadership role in event planning. I was the license-holder and organizer for TEDx events. From ideation to execution, my team and I had organized some of the most funded and most attended TEDx events since the organization was founded. This year, I have assisted 6 weddings so far & I am loving every aspect of it. It would be my dream come true to plan your wedding!

The Aerie at Eagle Landing
4.8 out of 5 rating , 150 Reviews
· Country Club Weddings
Victorian Belle
4.4 out of 5 rating , 42 Reviews
· Historic Weddings

Beaverton, Oregon Beaverton, OR, 97007
Location of (Event Planner Shi)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding