P.O. Box 20651, Seattle, WA 98102 Map · Phone number

About 321 FOTO | photo booth rentals

ULTRA DELUXE | Designed for the unique individuals who still care about quality. Bringing you the Ultra Deluxe, because we know there are people who "get it." And we got it.

We want you to have the best photographs possible. Using studio portrait techniques, we brought glamour to funville. If you are looking for the way to make your event unforgettable, honey this is the booth for you!

All rentals include unlimited photos for you and your guests.

Photo Strips come in pairs: one for you, one for them!

Your choice of Black & White or Color Photographs.

Personalize the photographs with your NEW name and the date of your wedding celebration. We can design to match your invitations.

On-Site Attendant assembles the guest book, encourages guests to take photos, and keeps the fun flowing.

Follow 321 FOTO | photo booth rentals on

bridesmaid

30 Reviews for 321 FOTO | photo booth rentals

Lindsey jensen · Married on 07/06/2019

All around amazing

We went to the huge Seattle wedding show with finding 2 vendors in mind. One was a photo booth ... I have to admit we literally tried out every photo booth service there, which was likely around a dozen. We ended up going with 321 foto because of a number of reasons. #1 being the quality... the photo resolution (being able to print out the images later in a larger size was not something most photo booths offered), the lighting quality (the pictures just looked better ...you look better in the photos...), the ability to customize (raise or lower the camera to where you want it... important to my fiancé and I who are tall ... I don’t think anyone else offered this. Others said they could tilt the camera up but that’s not the same thing and not a flattering angle for most people) We also loved the quality and variety of backgrounds. They even had one specifically designed for our venue already (the ruins). The photo strip text art she created was beautiful too. And she didn’t use cheesy props! We were happy about that. We wanted fun pictures with our guests but something we also would want to frame too. I have some amazing photo booth pics with my husband, family, friends, 94 year old grandma, etc all that I plan on printing/framing/cherishing always.
    Finally, Marilee was so sweet, helpful and all around wonderful to work with. Even at the wedding, she was above and beyond. We had a lil issue at the wedding (what wedding doesn’t?) but when I was near her she was trying to comfort me and again so amazing. I will say their service is not the cheapest out there but there’s many reasons for that. The service and product on every level is far superior. Definitely would recommend a million times over.
    Thank you 321 foto for being a part of our day and the photos I’ll always cherish. (It’s also nice to have these pics while I patiently wait for our wedding photographer photos too :))

Oh, and the guest book they made with photos from the night and had out for guests to leave messages in was such an amazing touch too! And so fun to look through the day after the wedding!

THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Anna · Married on 09/24/2016

I am so glad we had 321 Foto at our wedding! 321 had tons fun props, hats, glasses, etc. for people to wear in the photo boot. It was awesome watching our guests having so much fun and hilarious to watch everyone, even older guests, being totally goofy! We had the package where they provide an album for the photo strips to go into, so we decided to have this be our guest book. The way it works is that the photo booth attendant (Shana- who was really Awesome!!) helps direct people in the photo booth and then when the photo strips come out, she quickly cuts one strip off and glues it on an album page for the guests to sign, and the other half of the strip is for guest to take with them. It was so great to have a friendly and fun attendant helping with things, making sure everything went smoothly and that everyone got their photo strips (especially helpful after guests have had a few drinks, haha!). The guests' strip also includes a custom logo of bride and grooms names and wedding date. 321 was able to match our wedding invitations exactly!! It's small details like this that really set them apart from other companies out there for sure. Our guestbook is so great to look through, and such a wonderful keepsake and reminder of how much fun that night was!!
    There are so many photo booth companies out there to choose from, and yes some may be slightly cheaper, but in my experience you often get what you pay for. I've been to weddings with other photo booth companies that were not nearly as professional and the quality was definitely not as good. The quality of 321 Foto's actual photo strips is amazing!! The lighting is so beautiful and black and white tones are really rich. (I'd recommend the B&W, but I think they do color as well.) The strips as well as the actual booth really have that authentic, nostalgic look and feel.

Bottom line, 321 is totally worth the extra $. You won't regret it! I would just not wait until last minute as they book up fast!!!

Sent on 04/16/2017
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 10/17/2015

At our wedding we had a photo booth. As everyone at the wedding had a smartphone, I thought the booth was an over the top expense. Boy was I stupid and wrong. Everyone went into that booth! It was instantly a ticket to act silly, which was so awesome considering how formal the evening was. Everyone gets a photo strip when they're done taking pictures but we (groom and bride) get a book at the end of the evening of everyone’s photos. It was so great to see everyone having fun. Hats and props were also available to jazz up the look and add extra silliness. It was really special. It was worth it, it was an extravagance, but worth it.

Sent on 11/20/2015

• Barbie Hull Photography
    Barbie Hull Photography Wedding Photographers

321 Foto is my FAVORITE photo booth!! The gals who run this company are WONDERFUL people, not only do they offer an amazing service with a quality product, but they are upstanding citizens and they give back SO MUCH to the community around them!! I recommend 321Foto to all of my couples and you should too!

• Taylor'd Events Group
    Taylor'd Events Group Wedding Planners

So much fun, the best Photo Booth in town!

• FareStart Catering
    FareStart Catering Banquet Halls

Our absolute favorite photo booth provider! Their team is engaging, fun, vibrant and sure to make the booth a memorable part of the celebration. - FareStart Catering & Events

• P.O. Box 20651 Seattle, 98102 See on map