City Social Photo Booth

Tacoma, WA View map Visit website

City Social Photo Booth is a wedding entertainment company based in Tacoma, Washington. The innovative team, led by owner Adrianne, delights in presenting couples with cutting-edge photo booths to add an extra memorable touch to wedding occasions. The awesome open-air booth features a touch-screen interface, lighting, GIF and boomerang functions, video, glam effects, and more.

City Social Photo Booth offers several wedding packages to nearlyweds. These packages range from The Basic to the Socialite and The Elite, with various premium services and products included in each. Highlights include a booth attendant, props, backdrops, unlimited photos, and private online galleries. Adrianne shares photos with couples and guests via prints, digital images, and digital transfers. You can connect with City Social Photo Booth and put your wedding plans in the frame!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$600

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1,208

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Prints
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Velvet
    Velvet G. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a wonderful experience!! Thank you!!

At the very last minute of a Pride Event that I was assisting, we had a photobooth fall through. I decided to use this site to find someone and Adrianne was quick to respond, called me and answered all my questions right away, made a custom picture layout, and drove all the way from Seattle to Blaine WA with only two day's notice!! People were talking all over the park about her photo booth, and she brought wonderful pride props to let everyone use, and let is also use some cardstock ones of our own as well. I am so grateful and will be singing her praises for ages. If you are looking for someone with a great digital photobooth, clear expectations with pricing, and genuine care for your event, City Social Photo Booth is the way to go!
    Ashley S. Married on 04/24/2022

Wedding Booth

Positives: creative, responsive, helpful, professional I got married this past week and Adrianne was one of the best vendors I had. She was very polite and professional from start to finish. She had a lot of creative input and really took the time to make sure my booth matched my wedding theme. On the actual wedding day, she was very attentive and made sure the guests were taken care of. She kept the flow going all night as well. Adrianne is amazing and fun! 10/10 recommend City Social Photo Booth!!
    Jordan Married on 01/11/2022

Winter Wonderland

I鈥檓 a planner and I worked with Adrianne for a recent event and I鈥檓 so glad I did! She did a beautiful backdrop that fit perfectly with my theme and vision. She was friendly, responsive, and fun to work with!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Adrianne McEntire
Adrianne McEntire
CEO

Hey there!

I'm Adrianne and I grew up in the PNW. I enjoy taking in the Seattle area from a tourist perspective. Finding new places to eat and discovering places I've never been keeps me falling in love with where I live. My desire to own my own business came from wanting to spend more time with my family and have fun while working. After a summer of weddings that had photo booths, I coudn't get over how much fun I had and wanted to spread that joy to others.

I've been grateful to experience all types of cultures and communities, which is another reason why I love the Seattle area because its so diverse. I love learning all the different traditions and takes on how weddings are celebrated in each family.

My work gives me the opportunity to truly have fun and enjoy what I do.

The 101
5.0 out of 5 rating , 17 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

628 110th St S Tacoma, WA, 98444
2065329005
Location of (City Social Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding