19404 82nd Pl W, Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Deals 2

About Kita Events Northwest

Kita Events Northwest is a full-service wedding planning firm based in Edmonds, Washington serving weddings in the Seattle area. Owner, Krista, and her team are dedicated to turning dreams into reality through meticulous organization and attention to detail. Their specialists have combined experience in areas across the event planning industry, from catering to floral design.

Kita Events Northwest specializes in the wedding industry. Not only do they cater to ceremonies and receptions, but they also plan exquisite showers, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, and parties. There are three packages available for weddings that range from full-service to day-of coordination. Krista and her team are there to support their couples from the initial consultation to the honeymoon send-off. They have resources available to help organize wedding details and ensure the planning process is stress-free and fun.

Follow Kita Events Northwest on
Ready for the celebration
Ready for the celebration
Hot Rods
Hot Rods
Its our Family....its perfect!
Its our Family....its perfect!
Golden Ring Forever

Kita Events Northwest 5
Kita Events Northwest 6
Kita Events Northwest 7

Daisy · Married on 05/26/2018

Krista is fantastic! She made sure our day was perfect. Her set up was efficient and gorgeous. She listened to our wishes and took care of every detail as planned. When things got weird with the caterer she didn’t miss a beat.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Daisy & Ken, thank you so much for blessing me with the gift of working for you. Your wedding was one of a kind just like your love!!! I hope to keep in touch.

Alicia · Married on 05/06/2018

We learned of Krista’s team from our venue Rose Hill Community Center. Initially I was going to have some of my girlfriends help putting together the floor plan and setting up the tables and decors. But wow was I glad that we had hired Krista’s amazing team instead. Krista was a rock star since the get go. Especially since she has extensive experience working at the venue, she knows all the ins & outs of the layout, where the fire lanes are, what’s the best angle to showcase our sweetheart table, etc…

One thing we really appreciated about Kita NW is that our timeline had a slight change due to time restrictions on load-in; without even asking a question, she enlisted 2 more employees to help the set-up process to make sure we are taken care of. We know it must’ve been a high pressure situation, but she handled it professionally and also, delivered 100%

Thank you Krista and your amazing team for making our wedding look absolutely stunning!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Alicia,
    I cant thank you enough for your kind review and blessing us with the opportunity to be there for you and Nash on your wedding day. Sharing your experience with others is such a help to us. Thank you again and I hope to see you both again soon.

Kita Events Northwest FAQ

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Kita Events Northwest 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.
  • Kita Events Northwest 2
    Free Photo Booth!

When you book us as your day of wedding coordinator or partial for your wedding from now until October 19th, we will provide you with a complimentary photobooth for your wedding reception, up to 3 hours and includes "unlimited" prints. SPACE IS LIMITED TO DAY AND TIME SO CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR DATE!

• Chaplain Dale Weddings
    Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

Krista is the whole package. I've had the pleasure of working with her on several weddings (and other events). Versatile, thinks things through very well, helpful, insightful, creative and imaginative. Best of all is her can-do and can-deliver attitude. You'll find her a joy to work with. I heartily recommend Kita Events.

• Water To Wine Weddings
    Water To Wine Weddings Wedding Officiants

Krista at Kita Events Northwest was a true benefit for me as an officiant. Frequently, I find that I have to direct the rehearsal. Krista made my work very easy as she directed the rehearsal with a perfect balance of directing a productive and enjoyable rehearsal with a fairly large wedding party while allowing everyone to enjoy the experience. She really knows her job, she is good at it and she enjoys it.

• Clinton James Photography
    Clinton James Photography Wedding Photographers

Krista was a blast to work with at Roche Harbor. She is the perfect blend of efficiency, attentiveness to details, with a relaxed, fun-loving attitude. I highly recommend her for anyone who wants to hand their wedding day into capable hands so they can enjoy their own wedding.

• 19404 82nd Pl W Edmonds, WA, 98026 See on map