Kita Events Northwest

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,691.21 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,691.21 Package Price

Kita Events Northwest is a wedding planning firm based in Edmonds, Washington. The expert team has years of experience in event coordination, floral design, and catering. Using their professional knowledge and industry insights, these specialists strive to help to-be-weds plan their wedding with ease.

Kita Events Northwest offers a number of wedding planning packages. Full-service event planning, partial organization, and day-of coordination are all available. The team offers personal consultations to help couples arrange their ideal wedding celebration. They use their expertise to help with everything from event design to guest list management. They can help with the set-up and clean-up of the event space, ensuring that everyone can relax and enjoy the festivities. In addition to weddings, the team can organize pre-wedding showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal parties. Other services offered include:

• Timelines
  • Day-after sessions
  • Destination weddings
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,468.10

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,691.21

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,789.87

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Shawna D. Married on 07/09/2022

Venue Coordinator for Rosehill Community Center

I have had the honor of working with Kita Events several times over the last 3 years. As the venue coordinator at Rosehill Community Center it's always nice to have vendors come into the building that we know will respect and honor our rules and regulations. Krista is always professional, along with excellent communication skills. I always feel relief when I see that a couple have hired Kita to help with their event.

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

A huge thanks to you and the rest of the team at Rosehill. We love working there. The facility is so nice and the staff are amazing!
  • Aleks
    Aleks J. Married on 05/29/2022

Amazing Service!!

Krista did such an absolutely amazing job coordinating our wedding day at the end of May. The day went by flawlessly and I could not have been happier with the service Krista provided. Thank you so much for helping us orchestrate such a beautiful day!

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Thank you Aleks for your kind review.
    Your wedding was amazing and you two looked stunning! I might have cried a bit when you walked down the aisle.
    From our team at Kita Events NW, we all wish you the happiest of marriages and strength to lean inward during the hard times and celebrate every day together!
    Samantha B. Married on 11/12/2021

Amazing at home wedding

I could not have managed my wedding without Krista. I hosted my reception at home due to covid and she handled everything from valet to caterers to rentals. It was 80 people, and I needed her there for every step of the journey. She made my day so smooth and I was able to actually relax and enjoy my own party.

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Thank you Samantha and Mike. Your home was an amazing place to host your guests and the event was so fun. I loved to champagne spray you did and the bag pipes were such a great touch. Thank you again for your support.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Kita Events Northwest 1
Offer

In celebration of their 25th Anniversary, Casablanca Bridal is giving away 25k to one lucky bride.

To enter all you need to do is visit our shop, try on one of our gowns (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY), snap a selfie, post it on Instagram.

Visit us today to get more rules and ways to get multiple entries!

Can't wait to meet you!

Pricing

Events

01 Sep
Contest

Our Bridal shop is Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Casablanca Bridal with a $25,000 giveaway.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

Just visit us, try on a gown, snap a selfie and post it on Instagram. We have several ways to get multiple entries so come on in!

Date: From 09/01/2022 to 11/30/2022 Schedule all day
Location: 18521 76th Ave W Suite 107, Edmonds, WA

Team

Sarah  Cohn
Sarah Cohn
Event Planner - Lead

Her name is Sarah….with an “h” and she grew up a native of Snohomish County. She has the best laugh ever and is a design and fashion addict! It’s kinda weird… I know… but she has a degree in French Communications from Seattle Pacific University. She has a ton of energy and loves to be around others, especially when she can sing loud and be her goofy self. She is married to a great nerd (like herself) named David and they have a fur baby named Moses, a pup named Cedrick Doggery and 4 chickens, laying fresh eggs daily. She caught the party planning bug as a server and has been in love with it ever since.

The juicy stuff on Sarah; She has cried at every wedding she has ever witnessed, She is a Goal setting Junkie, She considers herself a 1 (wo)man song

Krista Larrison
Krista Larrison
CEO - Event Director

Hello there friends my name is Krista and I am a life long Seattlite. I grew up in a family where holidays and special occasions were a big deal with good food on the table, beautiful handmade decorations about the house, and live music coming from the living room. I caught the “party planning bug” from my mom. My first event I ever planned was a Halloween party in the 4th grade where I invited the entire class. I spent weeks cleaning out the old garage of my Mom’s 1920’s home to create the spookiest haunted house in town. My childhood friends still remembered it when we were at our 10 year high school reunion!

Just in case you were wondering....
- The name Kita came from my baby cousin, who 20 years ago could not say Krista…I wear that nickname proudly!
-I may have a borderline addiction to peanut butter. So if you see me in the kitchen with a spoonful of peanut butter… just walk away slowly!
-I love to dance and have been known to cut a rug at the most unexpected moments!
-I met Robin Williams in “Old Portland”.
-I have never been able to wink an eye or raise an eyebrow and it makes me truly jealous!
-My favorite anonymous quote is “Love life and life will love you back!”

Shellie  Bourdon
Shellie Bourdon
Event Assistant - Day of Wedding Coordinator

Shellie has lived in the Pacific NW all her life and is an Edmonds resident. She never ceases the opportunity to tell a joke or sing no matter who is listening! She has developed her planning skills working as an activity director for a local senior community. Shellie says when she ever gets married…most of her guests will be the senior residents she worked with! She is full of fun and is a very dedicated person to her work, her family and her church. Shellie caught the party planning bug when She was 20, she realized how much she loves to organize event spaces and wedding decor.

The stuff to tease Shellie about...
She loves the smell of rain & old books
- Her family claims relations to Bing Crosby
- She is a 2nd Generation “trekkie” and loves to watch the Golden Girls

Chaplain Dale Weddings Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

Krista is the whole package. I've had the pleasure of working with her on several weddings (and other events). Versatile, thinks things through very well, helpful, insightful, creative and imaginative. Best of all is her can-do and can-deliver attitude. You'll find her a joy to work with. I heartily recommend Kita Events.

Water To Wine Weddings Water To Wine Weddings Wedding Officiants

Krista at Kita Events Northwest was a true benefit for me as an officiant. Frequently, I find that I have to direct the rehearsal. Krista made my work very easy as she directed the rehearsal with a perfect balance of directing a productive and enjoyable rehearsal with a fairly large wedding party while allowing everyone to enjoy the experience. She really knows her job, she is good at it and she enjoys it.

Clinton James Photography Clinton James Photography Wedding Photographers

Krista was a blast to work with at Roche Harbor. She is the perfect blend of efficiency, attentiveness to details, with a relaxed, fun-loving attitude. I highly recommend her for anyone who wants to hand their wedding day into capable hands so they can enjoy their own wedding.

19404 82nd Pl W Edmonds, WA, 98026
2064050776
Location of (Kita Events Northwest)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding