19404 82nd Pl W, Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 55
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Kita Events Northwest

Kita Events Northwest is a full-service wedding planning firm based in Edmonds, Washington serving weddings in the Seattle area and beyond. Owner, Krista, and her team are dedicated to turning dreams into reality through meticulous organization and attention to detail. Their specialists have combined experience in areas across the event planning industry, from catering to floral design.

Kita Events Northwest specializes in the Wedding & Event industry. Not only do they coordinate ceremonies and receptions, but they also plan exquisite showers, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, and parties. There are three packages available for weddings that range from full-service to day-of coordination and all include set up and break down of your event space. Krista and her team are there to support their couples from the initial consultation to the honeymoon send-off. They have resources available to help organize wedding details and ensure the planning process is stress-free and fun.

Follow Kita Events Northwest on
Ready for the celebration
Ready for the celebration
Hot Rods
Hot Rods
Its our Family....its perfect!
Its our Family....its perfect!
Golden Ring Forever

Photos 53 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

12 Reviews for Kita Events Northwest

Jenny L. · Married on 02/20/2020

Kitas events team is above and beyond

if you need your day to go seamlessly. Hire kitas! Her team was flexible, professional, positive, kind and just fun to work with!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Thank you Jenny for your kind review. It was a pleasure working for you and your wedding was so dreamy. You planed for it to be so classy yet kept it very simple.
    ~ Kita's Crew
  • Amy

Amy M. · Married on 01/08/2020

Money well spent

I questioned with my now husband the value of hiring a wedding planner. After meeting Krista from Kita Events I had no question that was the right thing to do. She helped with set up, she helped create a schedule and she helped me focus on the day of the wedding. She helped me realize my dreams of the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Amy, thank you for allowing me to be there for your special day. It was so fun working with you and it really all came together so beautifully. I hope that we can grab dinner again and work together for another fun event in the future.

Kita Events Northwest Pricing

Kita Events Northwest Price Rates

Kita Events Northwest FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2345.67
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3456.78
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5678.90
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Kita Events Northwest

Sarah  Cohn

Sarah Cohn

Event Planner - Lead

Her name is Sarah….with an “h” and she grew up a native of Snohomish County. She has the best laugh ever and is a design and fashion addict! It’s kinda weird… I know… but she has a degree in French Communications from Seattle Pacific University. She has a ton of energy and loves to be around others, especially when she can sing loud and be her goofy self. She is married to a great nerd (like herself) named David and they have a fur baby named Moses, a pup named Cedrick Doggery and 4 chickens, laying fresh eggs daily. She caught the party planning bug as a server and has been in love with it ever since.

The juicy stuff on Sarah; She has cried at every wedding she has ever witnessed, She is a Goal setting Junkie, She considers herself a 1 (wo)man song

Krista Larrison

Krista Larrison

CEO - Event Director

Hello there friends my name is Krista and I am a life long Seattlite. I grew up in a family where holidays and special occasions were a big deal with good food on the table, beautiful handmade decorations about the house, and live music coming from the living room. I caught the “party planning bug” from my mom. My first event I ever planned was a Halloween party in the 4th grade where I invited the entire class. I spent weeks cleaning out the old garage of my Mom’s 1920’s home to create the spookiest haunted house in town. My childhood friends still remembered it when we were at our 10 year high school reunion!

Just in case you were wondering....
- The name Kita came from my baby cousin, who 20 years ago could not say Krista…I wear that nickname proudly!
-I may have a borderline addiction to peanut butter. So if you see me in the kitchen with a spoonful of peanut butter… just walk away slowly!
-I love to dance and have been known to cut a rug at the most unexpected moments!
-I met Robin Williams in “Old Portland”.
-I have never been able to wink an eye or raise an eyebrow and it makes me truly jealous!
-My favorite anonymous quote is “Love life and life will love you back!”

Shellie  Bourdon

Shellie Bourdon

Event Assistant - Day of Wedding Coordinator

Shellie has lived in the Pacific NW all her life and is an Edmonds resident. She never ceases the opportunity to tell a joke or sing no matter who is listening! She has developed her planning skills working as an activity director for a local senior community. Shellie says when she ever gets married…most of her guests will be the senior residents she worked with! She is full of fun and is a very dedicated person to her work, her family and her church. Shellie caught the party planning bug when She was 20, she realized how much she loves to organize event spaces and wedding decor.

The stuff to tease Shellie about...
She loves the smell of rain & old books
- Her family claims relations to Bing Crosby
- She is a 2nd Generation “trekkie” and loves to watch the Golden Girls

• Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

Krista is the whole package. I've had the pleasure of working with her on several weddings (and other events). Versatile, thinks things through very well, helpful, insightful, creative and imaginative. Best of all is her can-do and can-deliver attitude. You'll find her a joy to work with. I heartily recommend Kita Events.

• Water To Wine Weddings Wedding Officiants

Krista at Kita Events Northwest was a true benefit for me as an officiant. Frequently, I find that I have to direct the rehearsal. Krista made my work very easy as she directed the rehearsal with a perfect balance of directing a productive and enjoyable rehearsal with a fairly large wedding party while allowing everyone to enjoy the experience. She really knows her job, she is good at it and she enjoys it.

• Clinton James Photography Wedding Photographers

Krista was a blast to work with at Roche Harbor. She is the perfect blend of efficiency, attentiveness to details, with a relaxed, fun-loving attitude. I highly recommend her for anyone who wants to hand their wedding day into capable hands so they can enjoy their own wedding.

• 19404 82nd Pl W Edmonds, WA, 98026 See on map
    206-207-4684 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kita Events Northwest)