Kita Events Northwest Reviews

11 Reviews for Kita Events Northwest

• Diane

Diane Alferio Toney · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Excellent customer service

After nearly 18 years managing event venues . . . KITA Events Northwest continues to out-shine the others. Their customer service is outstanding and I know the bridal couples will be pleased with their work at the end of the day. KITA Events NW is the perfect choice for events large and small, formal and casual, indoor and outdoor venues. If you want a stress-free event . . . . call them.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

We absolutely love to serve your clients. The Yacht club is such a perfect, all inclusive venue with amazing views and exceptional customer service from you.
    ~ Kita's Crew

Jenny Lee · Married on 02/20/2020

Kitas events team is above and beyond

if you need your day to go seamlessly. Hire kitas! Her team was flexible, professional, positive, kind and just fun to work with!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Thank you Jenny for your kind review. It was a pleasure working for you and your wedding was so dreamy. You planed for it to be so classy yet kept it very simple.
    ~ Kita's Crew

Terri · Married on 05/16/2019

Very easy to work with, was determined to make sure our day went exactly how we wanted it with no issues. Easy to talk too, very outgoing and friendly

Working with Krista was a breeze. She did her best to ensure we were on track and were getting what we needed when we needed it. Her friendly outgoing personality makes her extremely likable. She quickly became part of the family. Our day went exactly like we wanted it starting from the moment we got up to the end of the evening. Everything was beautiful and we had not a single worry and wanted for nothing.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

What a great wedding it was....and at the end of it I got 2 of the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. You guys were so great to work with and I loved the creativity you put into the details. I had a great time helping with the decor and I truly loved your family! Thank you again for your business and your support.

Daisy · Married on 05/26/2018

Krista is fantastic! She made sure our day was perfect. Her set up was efficient and gorgeous. She listened to our wishes and took care of every detail as planned. When things got weird with the caterer she didn’t miss a beat.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Daisy & Ken, thank you so much for blessing me with the gift of working for you. Your wedding was one of a kind just like your love!!! I hope to keep in touch.

Alicia · Married on 05/06/2018

We learned of Krista’s team from our venue Rose Hill Community Center. Initially I was going to have some of my girlfriends help putting together the floor plan and setting up the tables and decors. But wow was I glad that we had hired Krista’s amazing team instead. Krista was a rock star since the get go. Especially since she has extensive experience working at the venue, she knows all the ins & outs of the layout, where the fire lanes are, what’s the best angle to showcase our sweetheart table, etc…

One thing we really appreciated about Kita NW is that our timeline had a slight change due to time restrictions on load-in; without even asking a question, she enlisted 2 more employees to help the set-up process to make sure we are taken care of. We know it must’ve been a high pressure situation, but she handled it professionally and also, delivered 100%

Thank you Krista and your amazing team for making our wedding look absolutely stunning!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Alicia,
    I cant thank you enough for your kind review and blessing us with the opportunity to be there for you and Nash on your wedding day. Sharing your experience with others is such a help to us. Thank you again and I hope to see you both again soon.

Stephen · Married on 04/08/2018

Simply the best and so awesome!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Stephen. You and Rebecca were an absolute JOY to work with. God blessed me the day that you called! (and the eagles won the super bowl!) I hope to see you two again soon.

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2016

Krista is exceptional. We hired her as our day of coordinator, but she did so much more! She is extremely organized, and I felt supported by her through the whole process. I was married at a destination venue, so Krista was there the day before my wedding and ran the whole show at our rehearsal. We had a few groomsmen who were getting rambunctious and she put a polite end to that quickly. I loved it! She had an assistant on the day of the wedding. I had already showed her where the decor needed to go, and she was so meticulous on decorating and making sure everything was perfect. She even called me with a few ideas on what to do with some excess flowers and vases, where she lined the isle at the ceremony making it look so beautiful. At the event she was there for me at every turn, magically making the whole show run smoothly behind the scenes. The wedding and event went off without a hitch and all of our guests raved about what an amazing job she did and how incredibly professional she was. At the end of the night they broke everything down and had it all packed away for a quick and easy pickup by us in the morning. I cannot express my gratitude enough, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing day of coordinator.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Ellen · Married on 06/21/2014

Krista Morrison, Event Director was one of the best decisions I made by hiring a Day of the Event Wedding planner. I had met Krista while looking for dresses and after talking with her about her services I knew that I was going to hire her for our wedding day event and she made where there were no worries at all on our wedding day. I was starting to stress on how was I going to get everything lined up and make sure all the details were going to be taken care of with out a lot of drama which can pop up on the wedding day.

Krista stayed in touch with me and how our plans were going. There were several times I needed someone to talk to about what to do if my dress came in. Yes, I got my dress a week before the wedding. Krista kept me focused on what was important and that was marrying my best friend.

Krista showed up early to make sure I was doing well and helped me get ready along with my daughter. There were a few things that didn't go as planned and Krista kept the party, guest moving as it was supposed to be.

Krista made contact with all the vendors and worked well with them all. A wedding planner was something I didn't think I was going to have for that day but again one of the best decisions made.

If you need a wedding/party planner Krista is the person to hire!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Christian · Married on 03/25/2018

Krista was enjoyable to work with. Being one to worry and stress about each detail of our wedding, her calm approach set my mind at ease and allowed us to enjoy the day soaking up every moment. I highly recommend Kita Events Northwest!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Thank you Chris & Susan! It was an honor to be there with you and what an unforgettable wedding it was. Your family is beautiful and I cherish the memory of your daughter and her grandfather dancing together! Please keep in touch and I hope to run into you two again often!

Eve · Married on 04/22/2018

Krista was on top of everything at our wedding as our day-of-wedding coordinator. We never had to worry about what to do next, or where everyone was; we just went with the flow and everything turned out perfectly (Bride needed to use the bathroom before the first dance, and Krista did a wonderful job stalling!) All we had to do was follow the lead and have that giggly smile that only newlyweds can have.

Sent on 08/08/2018

0.0
      0.0
      3.0
      1.0

I hired Krista as my Day-Of and I fully regret that decision. I really wanted my wedding to be organized, so thats why I hired a day of. The following happened:
    1. I had to consistently correct times and dates for most of our meetings – including our rehearsal time that was on the day of timeline that I made and sent out prior. Luckily she went earlier, but it was sent out and something she should have read.
    2. She ensured me that she and her intern would be responsible for set up and clean up. I had an extremely tight window in-between my ceremony (offsite) and reception and communicated that a million times. She left the ceremony early (we agreed on this) but by the time I got there barely anything was set up. I was told that the intern would be setting up during the ceremony, but my bridesmaids ended up doing most of it as guests were arriving. My decorations were labeled where to go, etc but throughout the night I noticed that some were missing or not put out. I have photographic evidence of this.
    3. The thing that pushed me over the edge was clean up. We went over the timeline a few days before the wedding. She had 1 hour for clean up in between 12am-1am. She assured me that she would take care of this. At 1145PM she ran around telling my guests that we have to be out of the building or there is a fine. Which was unprofessional and not true, but THEN she had the audacity to grab 7 of my guests AND THE GROOM to help her clean up and get out by midnight (she had until 1am). I was embarrassed and had to personally apologize to those who were unprofessionally ask to clean up when it was agreed that was her responsibility. I wanted my guests to have fun and drink and dance. If I wanted them to help clean up I would have asked and set that up before to make sure they were ok with it.
    Her lack of attention to detail was appalling and I wound recommend finding someone else. I've confronted her and have never received an apology, just excuses.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Kita Events Northwest's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as an opportunity to learn and grow. I am sorry that you had such a negative experience as I believe that the wedding went very smooth. I wish you a happy, healthy and strong marriage and future together.