Clinton James Photography

Bellingham, WA View map
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

Clinton James is an award-winning wedding photojournalist providing wedding coverage for distinctive weddings in the Seattle/ Tacoma area, across the US as well as destinations events in Mexico and the Pacific Rim.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Trash The Dress
Matted Prints
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Negatives
Prints

1 User photo

Nathaniel Married on 06/04/2018
    Clinton is simply the best. A consummate professional, easygoing, a fantastic photographer and artist, and such a pleasure to work with. We picked Clinton because his work looked fantastic, because of his amazing (deserved) reviews, and we loved how he would be able to capture the wedding without "getting in the way". We had an engagement shoot a week before the wedding (I had been abroad), and it was magical. Clinton made it fun and a great experience. And the pictures looked amazing! Then at the wedding itself, Clinton was his usual amazing self, and the photos he captured were simply spectacular. It was a fantastic experience, from beginning to end.
    I can't recommend him highly enough. If you're trying to decide, just stop and pick Clinton.
    Merrilee Married on 10/08/2016
    Clinton James is amazing! Roche Harbor Resort was our wedding venue and all the other vendors would ask who we chose for a photography. When I told them Clinton James, the feedback was unanimous, "Oh he's the best!" I concur with their remarks as well! Clinton was always responsive, extremely helpful with followup and captured all the amazing moments. For the family photos he gave great direction to everyone and the wedding party photos were super creative and fun! Having Clinton as our photographer was the best decision we made!
    Chelsea Married on 07/01/2016
    Clinton is an exceptional photographer! He photographed our wedding at Roche Harbor Resort. I don't know how he did it, but he captured every single important moment and I didn't eve see him to it! All of a sudden BAM he's there. You name it we have them all and they are all perfect. The BEST part is we had ALL our photos in 2 days!!!! Before we even left on our honeymoon we had the photos in hand, just amazing. Photography was one of the most important things to me at my wedding and Clinton went above and beyond my expectations. He sent me a whole timeline and shared document before the event, which was great for me because I am a visual person. He coordinated the photo schedule with all other vendors so all I had to do was show up and get told where to go. He made my husband and I feel so at ease, and he captured amazing photos that looked natural and fun. He does not do a lot of staged shots which I loved, he mostly watched how we interacted and captured the sweetest moments. He is big on lighting so he made sure the lighting was right in each shot. I loved how he arranged a specific time in our day to also do family photos, with a big family like ours that to me that was going to be daunting, but he knew exactly how to lead the crowd and get right down to business. We now have wonderful family photos, my mother is so happy. I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you Clinton!

Pricing

Orcas Video Orcas Video Wedding Videographers

We worked with Clinton on Orcas Island at Rosario Resort. He's creative and a pleasure to work side by side with. We collaborated on shots (very important for your photographer and videographer to get along and be able to work side by side), and I loved the images he ended up getting! He was also very non-intrusive and polite, and respected the bride and grooms time together while getting amazing shots at the same time. I hope to work with Clinton again, we highly recommend him!

Something Blue Bridal Boutique Something Blue Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Clinton has a wonderful insight with his photography....you can actually "feel" the day in his wedding artistry. Sincerely, Kim, Something Blue, La Conner

315 Prospect St #5052 Bellingham, WA, 98227
Location of (Clinton James Photography)

Clinton James Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Clinton James Photography include in the starting price?

Clinton James Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Trash The Dress
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What photography services does Clinton James Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Clinton James Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Clinton James Photography offer?

Clinton James Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Clinton James Photography offer?

Clinton James Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Clinton James Photography offer for wedding events?

Clinton James Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Clinton James Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Clinton James Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding