Kelli Hodges Photography

Tacoma, WA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

10+ years in business, based out of Tacoma, Washington, Kelli Hodges Photography produces photojournalistic-style images from her clients’ weddings and other milestone events. Kelli strives to capture her clients’ love stories through a range of candid and posed photos. With over a decade of experience Kelli Hodges can adapt to ever-changing timelines, lighting, and various scenarios that occur during weddings. Kelli’s main objective is to visually capture the personalities of her subjects.

All wedding packages at Kelli Hodges Photography can be customized to meet your specific requirements. As well as adhering to your requests, every collection features consultations, an online gallery, and a personalized gift box containing a USB of your final gallery of images. Before your big day arrives, you and your loved one can take part in a romantic and creative engagement session. Undertaken in a sentimental location of your choice, this session allows Kelli to further understand your needs while producing an intimate collection of images. For those dreaming of celebrating their big day overseas, Kelli is available for destination weddings and as previously served weddings around the world. Upon booking, all services and packages are conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. This ensures that your treasured day receives Kelli's full attention, leaving no fine detail to chance. From whimsical getting-ready images to poignant embraces on the dance floor, every memorable scene is elegantly captured and cherished for a lifetime.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,595

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Jordan
    Jordan S. Married on 05/05/2022

Perfect Night

Kelli was absolutely amazing! We actually planned our wedding pretty last minute and a previous photographer we were considering got booked out before us, so we were trying to find another photographer last minute. She was recommended by another photographer, Aaron Meyers, based on her previous work. We also were on a pretty tight budget and Kelli offered very reasonable prices. We are so thankful that Kelli was available for our wedding because she was able to capture a perfect night in beautiful photos. After looking at the sneak peak of photos, all we could say was "WOW". We know the rest are going to be just as incredible! Kelli was super responsive during the whole contract process, showed up exactly on time on the wedding day, and just slipped right in taking pictures despite all the backstage chaos before the ceremony. She did not add any stress at all. She made us feel so special on our wedding day. Not only did she take great photos, she was so personable and friendly. It was such a pleasure to have Kelli photograph our wedding. We highly recommend Kelli for anyone else. Thank you so much, Kelli!
  • Diana
    Diana W. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing experience

My husband and I have worked with Kelli a couple times. It was a no brainer to hire her for our destination wedding. She is fast, efficient, personable and professional. Before the end of the day she will feel more like a family friend than a hired vendor. There are plenty of things I could say about her and her work, however, the bottom line is simple. My husband and I are wedding photographers ourselves and she exceeded all of our own hopes and expectations. You will not be disappointed in your decision to hire her.
  • Mandi
    Mandi T. Married on 03/21/2020

Engagement photos were so relaxed!

Editing to add: Oh my gosh Kelli. I can’t even start to say how much I appreciate and love you. When I called her to tell her our wedding had to be postponed due to coronavirus she cried with me. I mentioned we would do something small just to sign our license the same day as we wanted our day. Kelli insisted on being there and she did amazing. The pictures are honestly priceless. Thank you Kelli for everything!

I’m pretty sure we had a newish idea to Kelli for our engagement pictures. Not only was she ready to hit the ground running but she even looked up the site to figure out times. She did a great job helping my fiancé feel not as awkward. I look so forward to seeing her for our wedding day in March!

Real Weddings

• Mandi & Blaine
    11 photos · 03/21/2020

Pricing

Team

Kelli Hodges
Kelli Hodges
Wedding Photographer

I'm an international wedding and custom portrait photographer based in downtown Tacoma.I believe that photos are more then just pictures. They capture life and create something extraordinary out of the ordinary. Though a nicely posed picture is a must, I also adore natural smiles and moments. I want to capture you and your family as you are, right now at this moment in your lives. My goal is to capture the personality of every individual I photograph. Given this, during our time together, you can expect the unexpected. I will most likely ask you do something a little out of ordinary, so just go with me on it. That's how I create those amazing shots. Most of all, I want to capture your family interacting with each other, expressing the relationships that you share. With an eye for detail, I try to bring out the uninhibited nature of my clients. So be ready to relax, be silly and most importantly have FUN!I am a proud lifelong resident of the great Pacific Northwest, residing in Gig Harbor with my husband of 22 years, our three children and our King Charles Cavaliers.Thanks for stopping by, Kelli

Aaron Meyers Photography Aaron Meyers Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelli Hodges is an AMAZING photographer. If I ever get married she will be my photographer of choice.

Northwest Trek Wildlife Park Northwest Trek Wildlife Park Park & Outdoor Weddings

Gorgeous photos, great personalities and wonderful to work with - I hope to work with Kelli Hodges in the future.

739 St. Helens Tacoma, WA, 98402
253-224-8040

By Appointment
Location of (Kelli Hodges Photography)

Kelli Hodges Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kelli Hodges Photography include in the starting price?

Kelli Hodges Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kelli Hodges Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kelli Hodges Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kelli Hodges Photography offer?

Kelli Hodges Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kelli Hodges Photography offer?

Kelli Hodges Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kelli Hodges Photography offer for wedding events?

Kelli Hodges Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kelli Hodges Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kelli Hodges Photography is recommended by 66% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding