Kelli Hodges Photography Reviews

28 | Tacoma, WA

28 Reviews for Kelli Hodges Photography

• Mandi

Mandi Thomas · Married on 03/21/2020

Engagement photos were so relaxed!

Editing to add: Oh my gosh Kelli. I can’t even start to say how much I appreciate and love you. When I called her to tell her our wedding had to be postponed due to coronavirus she cried with me. I mentioned we would do something small just to sign our license the same day as we wanted our day. Kelli insisted on being there and she did amazing. The pictures are honestly priceless. Thank you Kelli for everything!

I’m pretty sure we had a newish idea to Kelli for our engagement pictures. Not only was she ready to hit the ground running but she even looked up the site to figure out times. She did a great job helping my fiancé feel not as awkward. I look so forward to seeing her for our wedding day in March!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Emilia

Emilia Venable · Married on 06/12/2019

Kelli is wonderful!!!

Kelli was referred to us by a family-friend who had a wonderful experience working with Kelli during their engagement and wedding.
    After lots of research of different photographers for our engagement and wedding, we had to go with Kelli! She is incredibly professional in the way she runs her business, and so kind and down-to-earth. She knows how to make her clients feel relaxed and themselves in front of a camera, as well as give ideas on poses and photo-ops. Wonderful, quality photography is an investment and working with Kelli was worth every single penny! We love Kelli and DEFINITELY recommend her for all your photography needs!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Trila Bumstead · Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome experience and photos!

Kelli was so professional AND talented. The winterball pictures were fabulous! This is our oldest daughters first dance and the 4 couples had the best experience with Kelli doing casual and formal shots! We will definitely have her help us memorialize life events for us in the future!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Aaron

Aaron M Meyers · Married on 09/21/2018

Stunning photos from a wonderfully warm and caring photographer

Kelli is amazing! I needed new photos for my website and she was the first one I thought of calling. She is super friendly, willing to accommodate almost any request you have. Her editing of photos only enhance any subject she photographs. Even though my girlfriend and I have not set a date for our wedding, we have already told Kelli she will be our wedding photographer. We will plan our date around her availability.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Clare · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelli was hands down our favorite vendor to work with. First of all she was so much fun to have around on the day of the wedding. We had a rowdy bridal party group of almost 22 people between groomsmen and bridesmaids and she was so flexible and easy to work with as we wrangled them all together and celebrated! She stayed the whole night and the next morning before I had even woken up she had released 5 absolutely stunning photos from the wedding! This was so nice because I didn't have to use someone's fuzzy iPhone photos to show people! We haven't seen all of the photos yet but honestly we are so impressed with the first 5 and the engagement photos we know we will absolutely love them!! There was never a moment that I didn't see her snapping photos, and she let the groomsmen do all sorts of crazy photos that I know they will remember forever! Everyone loved working with her! She was easy to communicate with and made a lot of helpful suggestions to build the best photo timeline for the day! I have nothing but good things to say and I will 100% be using her again in the future for anything I need!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jeanette · Married on 07/14/2018

Kelli was a wonderful addition to my daughters big day!! Her smile was infectious and her energy was perfect! Kelli has taken some of the best photos that will last a life time for us! I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Julia · Married on 05/19/2018

Kelli is amazing! Not only is she fun and easy to work with, she is a great artist and her talent come across in her work. Her ability to set up great shots as well as capture candid/intimate moments blew me away. My husband and I couldn't be happier and we look forward to working with Kelli in the future with baby photos, family portraits, etc.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Jo · Married on 11/18/2017

Kelli was so easy to work with and very professional! Our wedding pictures turned out perfect and were beyond our expectation!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2017

Kelli is an absolutely amazing photographer! She was able to meet up with me whenever I needed and was very quick to respond whether it was by phone or email to discuss details. For what we wanted, she offered top quality pictures at an inexpensive rate compared to others in the area. The day of my husband and I's elopement, she made sure to capture every little detail while also keeping it light and fun. Her personality allowed us to be more comfortable in front of the camera (we are usually ones to shy away from it). The pictures we received were absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for anything better! If you're looking for an awesome photographer to take some jaw dropping photos, look no further! I would 100% recommend Kelli!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Barbara · Married on 09/23/2017

We are so impressed about everything!! Kelli is a dream to work with and we are completely in love with all the pictures. Cannot recommend her more.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Kelli is absolutely amazing! She works so well around your schedule, and the pictures are fabulous!! There is nothing I would change about how everything turned out. I definietly recommend Kelli, for anything especially a wedding, because she really captures every single moment!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • F

Francesca · Married on 06/10/2017

Kelli is an AMAZING photographer with a great personality that makes it easy to feel comfortable for the photos. When I was getting ready and there wasn't much to photograph she took the initiative to bring our rings and my dress outside and took some lovely photos! I could tell right away she is fantastic at what she does! We also got out sneak peak photos almost right after the wedding and the ENTIRE album in just a couple of days and there were so many amazing photos! Kelli also has amazing prices! Thank you Kelli! I will be suggesting you to anyone in need of beautiful photos! ??

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Ambar

Ambar · Married on 05/27/2017

Kelli did the most amazing job at our wedding! She was so accommodating with any little tweak or shot that I wanted to be sure to grab. She made the trek out to our venue that was about 3 hrs away from where we hired her without an issue. She made the process so stress free for us! Getting the package with the 2nd photographer made it super easy to get more angles and different views. The perfect coordination of our first look really set the stage for the rest on the evening. It was also refreshing that she guaranteed that I was her only event that day. Thanks to Kelli, we had a wonderfully smooth time. Definitely one of the best!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

Kelli was amazing. She traveled all the way to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for my wedding. She not only captured amazing photos but also showcased the entire mood and atmosphere of the day. She was not only my photographer, she stepped up into the role of makeup artist and helped my bridesmaid fix her makeup and into wedding coordinator ensuring that a special guest was able to perform his music during our reception. My wedding would not have been the same without her and I would not want anyone else capturing my special day. Thank you Kelli!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Kathleen · Married on 04/22/2017

Kelli and her partner did an AMAZING job at my wedding. She arrived right on time to take detail shots before the craziness began. Then the two ladies were there snapping every incredible moment. I love how all of those pictures came out. She was so flexible and seemed like she was behind the scenes during the day. She captured such great images I am still overjoyed looking through all of the pictures. She was so flexible and easy going, it was just a great experience. She got all of the pictures that I wanted and I am just so glad that she was able to capture all the special moments of my big day.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Eva · Married on 01/28/2017

Kelli is an amazing photographer who is able to use her heart to see the micro moments that every bride and groom want captured. She has the technical skills to ensure the photo is well designed and lit. Kelli is professional, mature, and works great with people to provide the best product and meet the highest standards.

Sarah · Married on 01/07/2017

I worked with Kelly and I can say she has a great eye for detail and ambition! Whether you have done a photo session or if it's your 1st time Kelly will put you at ease with her exceptional people skills. Not only does she do excellent photography work but also makes sure you have fun. I would definitely hire Kelli Hodges Photography for your wedding photography memories. Thank you Kelli

Sent on 01/07/2017

Cindy · Married on 01/07/2017

Kelli's photos are amazing! She is so talented and has a special gift for capturing those candid moments that make people seem real. She is a true professional, she arrived early, went out of her way to get as many shots as possible, and had our package to us quickly. The photos look amazing, she is worth every penny!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Dianna · Married on 09/30/2016

We are very happy with the professionalism and quality from the service we received from Kelli Hodges Photography.
    We would definitely recommend her.

Monica · Married on 07/23/2016

Kelli is very attentive and really wanted us to be happy with our pictures. We didn't feel rushed on our special day.

Makala · Married on 07/10/2016

She is AMAZING!!! She was used for both my wedding and my best friends wedding! My favorite pictures are from the ones she took! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Cathy · Married on 06/11/2016

Kelli, did a great job with our wedding photos. They are so beautiful made our day really special. I loved that she caught the little details so carefully.

Greta · Married on 02/20/2016

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Kelli Hodges Photography! We will cherish our wedding images for a lifetime!

JoAnn · Married on 08/15/2015

Kelli was great, and our photos were absolutely beautiful. I really appreciate her willingness to build a photography package that met our needs and budget.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Sybil · Married on 10/15/2014

We started with Kelli Hodges Photography from the beginning, for our engagement photos and then for the wedding. She was right on spot, getting to know our ideas, personalities and what we expected. I have recommended her studio for several weddings. Kelli's eye for details is remarkable. She fits in to the wedding like she is one of the family.