Mama Stortini's Restaurant - Puyallup

7 Reviews for Mama Stortini's Restaurant - Puyallup

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Getting married on 08/18/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!!

We got married August 2 of this year and booked this caterer last year so we had a lot of time to plan and coordinate. Meryl was absolutely AMAZING. She is knowledgeable, professional, and just an overall kind genuine person. She gave us really good advice and knew her stuff! To be honest, me and my mom felt like a deer in head lights and we don’t know what we would have done without her. She also recommended an amazing wedding planner for us. We had 250 guests and I am still getting compliments on how great the food was. I am Vietnamese so I was worried the food would disappointed my family because it wasn’t our traditional food and they were loving it!!!! They couldn’t stop talking about it! Very pleased with the staff and how much they helped make the wedding run smoothly. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 01/21/2017

Mama Stortinis catered our wedding and it was absolutely fabulous. Not only was communication during the planning process was easy, but their food and the staff's customer service was just top notch. Although I was the bride, many of our guests raved about the staff's genuine service. They also made accommodations for our gluten-free guests with no additional charge. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/29/2017

I had an awesome experience with them for catering. They met my every need and took my calls and meetings whenever I had a question. I got so many compliments on the food and they did all the linens and clean up. I really enjoyed working with them and think they had an A+ plus service. I went through the puyallup, WA catering office.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Real Weddings

• 3207 East Main Ave Puyallup, WA, 98372 See on map
    Location of (Mama Stortini's Restaurant - Puyallup)