Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ

• Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ

MC | DJ | Lighting | Visuals | Photo Booth

Utilizing a modern approach to wedding reception entertainment, I'll help make your once-in-a-lifetime celebration an amazing, unforgettable experience. Not only will your reception be insanely fun, but the entire process - from initial consultation to last dance - will be stress-free and easy.

Mixing creativity with technology, we'll create a wedding reception presentation that is unlike any other you - or your guests - have ever been to. And yes, the dance floor will be packed all night long. Your journey towards the best wedding reception, ever, starts here.

To sample my work, please listen to some of the mixes on my website, or view some my videos below and via my YouTube page. And finally, please take a few minutes to read my reviews. It is firmly believed that quality trumps quantity when it comes to reviews. Thank you!

Follow Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ on

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 1
Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 2

Evan Tullis · Married on 02/16/2019

Professional & Organized makes for an EPIC WEDDING DAY

We have no doubt what so ever that Tony is the best in the biz! As soon as you reach out to Tony expect nothing but the most organized and professional interactions from him. He is easy and thorough to communicate with. Every email, meeting and text message was done with purpose. He is the most organized people I ever worked with ( and met ). He truly thinks of everything! He listened to our ideas, wants and needs for the ceremony and reception. He let us create what we wanted for our day but added in all of his own personal touches and experiences to make the day flawless. If you are serious about your wedding day then do not waste another second. CONTACT TONY and you will not be disappointed. He was a huge part in making our day epic and perfect. We have heard nothing but " BEST WEDDING EVER" from all of our guests so far!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Evan, thank you so much for the kind words. I will never, ever forget the reception you and Vinny hosted for your family and friends - and I'm glad it was everything you wanted it to be, and more! Congratulations again! -T
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/02/2019

Detailed and Fun DJ!

Tony did an amazing job DJing our wedding. Everyone had such a blast! The music was a good mix of all the genres we love. His planning process was extensive, but he really makes sure every detail is planned and thought out to make your wedding perfect. He also gives you an immense amount of ideas that are so fun! Book him now! Also, he has so many different services to choose from. We used him for our DJ, we used his video guy, and we used his photobooth company (Puget Sound Photobooth). The video guy did an awesome job and was way more economical than a videography and did just as good of a job!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of you and Chris' wedding day, as well as to get to know you both! You are wonderful couple and I'm glad that you enjoyed the services provided! Take care and keep in touch!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2018

Look no further, hire Tony!

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, the first thing we talked about was music. To say our taste in music is eclectic is probably an understatement. We knew we couldn’t trust just anyone to create the soundtrack to our big day and execute it the way we knew it had to be done. We had attended my cousins’s wedding the previous year and Tony was their DJ. We both talked about how great the music was, and how well everything was produced for days afterward. We never even considered another DJ when it came time to plan our own wedding! We knew Tony was our guy.

I was nervous before our first meeting because I felt like all of our song choices were weird or too hard, we had a lot of rock and roll on our list and I wasn’t sure how we were going to be able to play our favorites, and still appeal to our friends and family. Tony listened to my concerns, we played some songs, he got to know us, and made it all seem easy. We left with peace of mind, and a giant binder full of musical homework. What I can say about the binder is this: It takes time, but if you prioritize it in your planning and have some fun with it, you will cherish it. It essentially becomes the only wedding planning tool you need.

Our wedding was incredible, it was everything we wanted and more. Everything went off without a hitch and we got so many compliments about how fun and unique it was, and a lot of that praise is due to the fact that we hired Tony Schwartz.

If the groom walks into the ceremony to Iron Man, your guests dance to Queen, then Bruno Mars, Led Zeppelin, obscure Alt Rock, more Black Sabbath, ending the night with some Dixie Chicks, AND at the end your Father-in-Law tells you your wedding was classy, you must have hired a damn professional, you must have hired Tony Schwartz. He did what I assumed impossible.

Tony goes above and beyond in every aspect of his work. Trust in Tony’s process and you won’t worry about anything on your wedding day that Tony has control over. Thank you Tony, for helping us plan and fulfill our own wildest dreams for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 3
    Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 4

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

• Taylor'd Events Group
    Taylor'd Events Group Wedding Planners

Tony really knows how to take his clients vision of the party and make it happen!

• Tasha Owen Photography
    Tasha Owen Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the surprising things to me when I started photographing weddings was how every important the right DJ was for a wedding. Tony is more than someone who just plays the tunes... he reads the crowd... keeps them moving, or knows when its time to through in a romantic song to slow dance to! You can't go wrong with adding Tony to your team of wedding Pros!

• The Vault Catering
    The Vault Catering Wedding Caterers

Tony is such a great wedding dj and mc and we love working with him. He is very professional, organized, always on time and can get the guests out there dancing. Awesome mc!

• 1416 East Main, Suite N Puyallup, 98372 See on map
    (253) 200-3454 (Phone number)
    Office Hours: Monday - 9 am to Noon Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10 am to 4 pm, Consultations & meetings are always available Monday - Thursday by appointment only.