Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ

Puyallup, WA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

MC | DJ | Lighting | Visuals | Photo Booth

Utilizing a modern approach to wedding reception entertainment, I'll help make your once-in-a-lifetime celebration an amazing, unforgettable experience. Not only will your reception be insanely fun, but the entire process - from initial consultation to last dance - will be stress-free and easy.

Mixing creativity with technology, we'll create a wedding reception presentation that is unlike any other you - or your guests - have ever been to. And yes, the dance floor will be packed all night long. Your journey towards the best wedding reception, ever, starts here.

To sample my work, please listen to some of the mixes on my website, or view some my videos below and via my YouTube page. And finally, please take a few minutes to read my reviews. It is firmly believed that quality trumps quantity when it comes to reviews. Thank you!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

2,000.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Jane
    Jane K. Married on 09/18/2021

DJ Tony Rocks

DJ Tony was one of those vendors we had that were just on top of it. We didn’t have a worry in the world with having pretty much the whole vibe of our wedding in his hands. He had us fill out a form that was so long that my fiancé and I took shifts doing it, but it was worth it in the end because of how thorough he was on the details. He even perfectly timed his grand entrance/first dance intro for us so we could appear at the part of the song where we wanted and start dancing. All the songs he played helped enhance the whole day too and he made a great MC. We’d definitely recommend him!

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jane! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! I appreciate you and Alex doing the "homework" because it allows me to do my job to the best of my ability! Take care, and stay in touch!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie J. Married on 08/24/2021

A Wedding Swiss Army Man!

Tony was amazing!! His expertise was invaluable to a couple of wedding newbies, and he was more than willing to roll with our less-than-traditional choices. From his extensive planning forms to the multiple meetings leading up to the event, he really was involved in every step of the planning process, and we were so lucky for that! He helped us plan out a whole cornhole tournament at the wedding and unconventional aisle walk, and honestly seemed thrilled to just craft a really amazing, personalized day with us. 10/10.

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Mackenzie, thank you so much for the review! You and Luke had one of my favorite wedding receptions of the summer, mainly because it was the MOST UNIQUE out of all of them! I loved being a part of your day and making your vision come true! :)
  • Alix
    Alix R. Married on 07/18/2021

Run, don’t walk, and hire Tony!

Where to even begin! It was a no brainer to choose Tony as our DJ/MC when we met him virtually back in 2019. Not only is he a fantastic artist, but he’s a great person and became our friend very quickly in the process. He always responds lightning fast to emails, and he has very professional, clear, thorough touch points during planning. On the big day, he CRUSHED IT! We got so many compliments about how smoothly the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and sparkler exit flowed. Tony has a talent for reading a room to ensure a flawless event. The music was incredible and Tony made sure all the songs were cut together perfectly. You will be hard pressed to find another DJ who is as talented, and cares as much, as Tony Schwartz.

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Alix, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding celebration and to have worked alongside you for so many months! I wish you both the best and hope to connect with y'all soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Daniel & Rachel
    25 photos · 08/08/2015

Taylor'd Events Group Taylor'd Events Group Wedding Planners

Tony really knows how to take his clients vision of the party and make it happen!

Tasha Owen Photography Tasha Owen Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the surprising things to me when I started photographing weddings was how every important the right DJ was for a wedding. Tony is more than someone who just plays the tunes... he reads the crowd... keeps them moving, or knows when its time to through in a romantic song to slow dance to! You can't go wrong with adding Tony to your team of wedding Pros!

The Vault Catering The Vault Catering Wedding Caterers

Tony is such a great wedding dj and mc and we love working with him. He is very professional, organized, always on time and can get the guests out there dancing. Awesome mc!

1416 East Main, Suite N Puyallup, 98372
(253) 200-3454

Office Hours: Monday - 9 am to Noon Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10 am to 4 pm, Consultations & meetings are always available Monday - Thursday by appointment only.
Location of (Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding