Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ

• Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ

MC | DJ | Lighting | Visuals | Photo Booth

Utilizing a modern approach to wedding reception entertainment, I'll help make your once-in-a-lifetime celebration an amazing, unforgettable experience. Not only will your reception be insanely fun, but the entire process - from initial consultation to last dance - will be stress-free and easy.

Mixing creativity with technology, we'll create a wedding reception presentation that is unlike any other you - or your guests - have ever been to. And yes, the dance floor will be packed all night long. Your journey towards the best wedding reception, ever, starts here.

To sample my work, please listen to some of the mixes on my website, or view some my videos below and via my YouTube page. And finally, please take a few minutes to read my reviews. It is firmly believed that quality trumps quantity when it comes to reviews. Thank you!

Follow Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ on

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 3
  • Nicole

Nicole Helmus · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Best Decision of our Wedding

Tony did an amazing job at our wedding! We could have not been happier with how the entire day and evening went with the help of Tony leading the show. Could not recommend him more to anyone looking for a wedding MC/DJ!

Thank you Tony!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Bridget Hull · Married on 07/19/2019

Tony is the greatest!

Tony was an amazing DJ and MC! I could tell right away that he has been doing this for a long time and really likes what he does. He thought of things that I wouldn’t have thought of, had great ideas, and listened to what we actually wanted. We wanted our guests to have fun and be out on the dance floor and they were out there all night! Even people in my family who NEVER dance were out there!

Perhaps even more importantly, Tony kept things moving along smoothly as the MC. We had a lot of things jam packed into a short night and never had to think about it or worry what the next thing was. I can’t imagine the stress people have of trying to do that themselves. Tony was a lot of fun and really great to work with, and there is not a single thing that I would change. The DJ was one of the most important things to me and I was nervous because I had never actually seen Tony in action before. After looking at his website and meeting him, I could tell he was more professional than other DJs. We had several people at our wedding ask how we found him. Everything turned out perfectly. Best decision ever!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Julia

Julia Calkins · Married on 06/23/2019

Tony will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Tony was hands-down the BEST decision we made when planning our wedding! We had so many guests coming up to us telling us this was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and they all raved about how amazing our DJ was! From the moment we met Tony, we knew we needed him for our wedding. He is so organized, thorough, and knows how to make your wedding run smooth. It will truly be the best wedding ever for you and your guests because you get so much more than a DJ with Tony. He gives you all the tools to make your wedding run smoothly and ensure everyone has an amazing time! He gives you homework which is extensive but helps you plan the perfect day! He has lots of great ideas that he will share with you and we incorporated many of those ideas into our wedding; our guests loved it! We had an outdoor venue and Tony came with us to tour the venue and decide where the best place would be for him and the dance floor as well as a lot of other details we wouldn’t have even thought of! He had the sound perfect so our guests were able to hear our entire ceremony and he had all our songs timed perfectly. He made us look great! His introductions for our bridal party were so funny and he set the tone for the whole wedding! It really was such a fun, beautiful, and perfect day and we owe it all to Tony! I can’t imagine our wedding without him!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

• Taylor'd Events Group
    Taylor'd Events Group Wedding Planners

Tony really knows how to take his clients vision of the party and make it happen!

• Tasha Owen Photography
    Tasha Owen Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the surprising things to me when I started photographing weddings was how every important the right DJ was for a wedding. Tony is more than someone who just plays the tunes... he reads the crowd... keeps them moving, or knows when its time to through in a romantic song to slow dance to! You can't go wrong with adding Tony to your team of wedding Pros!

• The Vault Catering
    The Vault Catering Wedding Caterers

Tony is such a great wedding dj and mc and we love working with him. He is very professional, organized, always on time and can get the guests out there dancing. Awesome mc!

• 1416 East Main, Suite N Puyallup, 98372 See on map
    (253) 200-3454 (Phone number)
    Office Hours: Monday - 9 am to Noon Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10 am to 4 pm, Consultations & meetings are always available Monday - Thursday by appointment only.