Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ Reviews

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 1
Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 2
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2018

Look no further, hire Tony!

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, the first thing we talked about was music. To say our taste in music is eclectic is probably an understatement. We knew we couldn’t trust just anyone to create the soundtrack to our big day and execute it the way we knew it had to be done. We had attended my cousins’s wedding the previous year and Tony was their DJ. We both talked about how great the music was, and how well everything was produced for days afterward. We never even considered another DJ when it came time to plan our own wedding! We knew Tony was our guy.

I was nervous before our first meeting because I felt like all of our song choices were weird or too hard, we had a lot of rock and roll on our list and I wasn’t sure how we were going to be able to play our favorites, and still appeal to our friends and family. Tony listened to my concerns, we played some songs, he got to know us, and made it all seem easy. We left with peace of mind, and a giant binder full of musical homework. What I can say about the binder is this: It takes time, but if you prioritize it in your planning and have some fun with it, you will cherish it. It essentially becomes the only wedding planning tool you need.

Our wedding was incredible, it was everything we wanted and more. Everything went off without a hitch and we got so many compliments about how fun and unique it was, and a lot of that praise is due to the fact that we hired Tony Schwartz.

If the groom walks into the ceremony to Iron Man, your guests dance to Queen, then Bruno Mars, Led Zeppelin, obscure Alt Rock, more Black Sabbath, ending the night with some Dixie Chicks, AND at the end your Father-in-Law tells you your wedding was classy, you must have hired a damn professional, you must have hired Tony Schwartz. He did what I assumed impossible.

Tony goes above and beyond in every aspect of his work. Trust in Tony’s process and you won’t worry about anything on your wedding day that Tony has control over. Thank you Tony, for helping us plan and fulfill our own wildest dreams for our wedding day!

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 3
    Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 4

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

Best mc & dj in the pnw!

Every bride needs to have Tony Schwartz DJ her wedding! Not only does Tony know how to throw an AWESOME reception, but Tony has created a binder that is well worth it. It looks overwhelming at times, but in the end, once you have that final meeting with Tony it is such a sigh of relief because Tony basically helped you plan out your entire wedding day from the ceremony to the exit. My husband and I were so thankful having Tony as our MC & DJ. People are still making comments about the music selection that were played during the reception, and everyone comments that they really had an awesome time at the reception. We were so thankful having Tony help make our day memorable!

Casey · Married on 08/10/2018

Before meeting with Tony - my mom, my husband and I were drowning in details and plans. After meeting with Tony, we all took a huge sigh of relief. Booking him was a no-brainer. He takes his career so seriously and put 110% of his time and efforts into making our wedding personal, fun, organized and flawless. Not only is Tony incredible, he has the best group of employees. We opted for his videography service - Matt was awesome and captured every moment so we can relive our whole wedding again and again. The mirror photobooth was a huge hit with our guests and Josh made the experience even better for them.

Anyways, back to Tony. By the end of our planning sessions and time for the wedding, Tony became a friend of ours. It's so easy to talk to him and tell him what you want or don't want and he never made us feel like we were asking too much or being indecisive. Every meeting, he and my husband ended up chatting sports and shoes it really felt like we were having a close friend work for us. Not only did we love him but our guests are still raving about him. Usually commenting on how funny he was, how organized he was and of course, his music.

We didn't have to worry about a thing through the day of the wedding, we had 100% faith and trust in him that he would take care of everything and he exceeded our expectations in every way.

Bottom line - if you want your wedding to be a blast, to go off without a hitch and have your guests talk about it for years to come, BOOK TONY.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Casey, thank you so much for your kind words; I'm truly humbled by them! You and Kody were such a joy to work for, and you are now two of my favorite people I've ever met. I hope we get to stay in touch over the years - especially since we literally live a five minute walk from each other ;) -T

Mallory · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved working with Tony! From the very beginning, his communication was straight-forward, QUICK, and clear. It was obvious to us from our first meeting that Tony was professional, knowledgeable, and extremely organized. The planning binder is any organized bride’s dream; and, although it can be daunting at first, it really helped to shape our vision for the entertainment at our wedding.
    On the wedding day, Tony continued to be professional and ran the show seamlessly. Our guests could hear our vows during the ceremony, and the dance floor was literally packed the whole night! He fit in all of our must-play songs, and had a really great feel for what our guests wanted to hear. His live mixing allowed us to make the most out of the evening, maximizing the number of songs we were able to dance to. We were approached by so many of our guests telling us that Tony was the best wedding DJ they’d ever heard! We could not recommend higher.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Mallory, thank you so much for the kind words! I throughly enjoyed working with you and Lars-Erik and the entire night was absolutely flawless and I couldn't ask for a better dance floor to play for. They were receptive and allowed me to take them on a journey - that's a DJ's dream right there! I'm so happy for you and Lars-Erik and that you got the perfect day - you both deserved it! -T

Kayla · Married on 03/03/2018

Our DJ hurt his back two days before our wedding and had to send a replacement. We had never heard of Tony Schwartz, but were assured he would be great in our other DJ’s place.
    We were not disappointed!!! We love country, and wanted a heavy hand of it mixed into our wedding day. He did a phenomenal job of incorporating plenty of instrumental versions, dance songs, slow songs, and dinner music within that genre while still keeping the party going strong. We could not have been more pleased.
    For walking into someones wedding last minute, he absolutely blew us away. He was polite, professional, and a pleasure to work with.
    We can not recommend him enough, especially if you are a country fan!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Kayla! I just wanted to say thank you for the review; I totally wasn't expecting one to come! I am glad that it all worked out and y'all had a great evening. Country is my favorite genre of music, so that helped immensely ;) I'm glad you liked the selections I picked out for you - that was the most nerve-racking part! It was an honor to serve you both and I wish both of you a lifetime of happiness and great luck and fortune! -T
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/13/2018

Thanks to Tony, our PNW wedding of 100 people was the BEST, most FLAWLESS day of our lives!!! We met Tony at a friend’s wedding just four months before our own, where we danced non-stop for three hours. We saw how well he worked with the couple, and so we wrote to him the following week to book him; we didn’t need to research another DJ. Right away, he sent us a planning binder to fill out. It took a while, and even a little soul-searching, but his attention to every detail of your personalities and relationship is so apparent in his execution of the wedding ceremony and reception. It’s like he’s known you for years! He also has brilliant ideas to make your ceremony & reception unique, fun and memorable. The day of the wedding was so seamless, which is exactly what a nervous bride and groom are looking for. He had no questions for us, set up everything perfectly on his own, and let us do nothing but have the time of our lives. My husband’s grandparents were skyping into the ceremony, and they could hear our vows perfectly because of the sound quality Tony provided. The best moment of our reception was immediately after cutting the cake. All of our guests were gathered around us and the cake on the dance floor. The moment we were finished sharing our first bite of cake, he played the BEST dancing song. The dance floor was PACKED for the rest of the night!!! I feel bad that hardly anyone ate cake, because they never stopped dancing, but that’s a great problem to have! Every single person has told me it was the best wedding they ever attended. I hope that Tony is still a DJ when our children get married. I’d fly him to the other side of the world to be at their weddings!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for the review! I loved working with you and Cole and I wish we could go back to that magical night. You have an AMAZING group of family and friends that came to celebrate - and those are my favorite groups to DJ for! I just saw your photos and got to re-live so many awesome memories! Great night; you and Cole were most deserving of it! ;)

Breanne · Married on 12/30/2017

From beginning to end Tony was professional, organized and accommodating! From our very first meeting where he provided us with a binder to fill out that would be specific to our needs, to all the suggestions he gives you to make your Wedding perfect, he does it all. One of his suggestions was a voiceover on my walk down the aisle with my parents, the voiceover was me thanking them for everything they've done for me! There was not a single dry eye in the house and no one at our wedding will forget that! It was truly touching! Brides/Grooms if there is one thing I can say to you it's hire Tony! He is above and beyond any DJ I have ever worked with. As an example we had a change in our day of timing plan (in the middle of our reception!) and within 2 minutes Tony changed the schedule around, got our group seated and made it happen!! We were in a venue with very tall ceilings and crazy acoustics, Tony was able to work his speakers so all could hear our ceremony, toasts, and music clearly which is not easy. He was our master of ceremony as well. He stayed on top of everything. I never had to worry the entire reception. We had more of our guests comments that he was the best DJ they had heard too! It was the best choice for us!! From everything including follow-up meetings, email reminders and accepting of our day of text messages, Tony was perfect. Thank you Tony for making our day exactly how I had imagined!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Breanne, thank you for writing this; an awesome start to the new year! It was so much fun to work with you and Perry and I’m humbled by your kind words. Your wedding was awesome; as are you both! Thank you! -T

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

I have to start off by saying I was one of those weird brides who would've rather gone off to Vegas and eloped instead of planning a huge wedding. My now husband insisted we had a huge wedding.... so we comprised and had a huge wedding ;) When we started planning I told my fiance the top 3 things I cared about was good food, good drinks and an awesome DJ. My biggest fear was someone with a mic who didnt know what they were doing and didn't understand a good flow for music.

During my search for a DJ Tony popped up on my Facebook so I checked him out. I was impressed with his website and how promptly he got back to me! We met I believe a week or 2 after I spoke to him. From the beginning of our meeting I knew Tony was a perfect match for our big day. He talked to us like we were friends, not like we were a payday... if that makes sense. When our meeting was over my fiance and I got in our car and immediately agreed this was our guy!

He gives you this binder... now this binder is AWESOME. It has your typical question for song selections but literally theres so much more to it. It's full of ideas I would've never came up with on my own! My decor and such were typical things you'd see in Pinterest but alot of the stuff we got the most compliments on were allll Tony!

Ok, wedding day! Obviously I was a little nervous and stressed but Tony came and checked on me and my husband (separately) and it made me feel like things were under control. He also complimented me on my dope nails :) the ceremony was flawlessly. The right songs at the right time and the perfect volume. After the ceremony Tony made sure my husband and I had time alone for about 5 or 10 minutes as we would be bombarded the rest of the evening. He went over some reception stuff with us and let us be.

We had alot of older guests at our wedding so the party did clear our kind of early but our wedding party and friends stayed for dancing and man did we dance!! He was awesome at reading the crowd, it was lik

Sent on 05/12/2018

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Caitlin! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was so much fun to be a part of your wedding reception, and the last hour was my favorite as we just got to JAM and have a great time! -T
  • megspradling

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

From the moment we decided to book Tony as our DJ, we never had any doubt that he was going to do an absolutely amazing job with our wedding.

Being a fairly organized bride, I loved that Tony is so purposeful with his meetings and process. After our initial meeting, he put us to work on our "binder," which played a huge role in making our night a success. We were able to share our likes and dislikes, and his organized approach helped us walk through the evening while we planned.

His communication is also fantastic. His responses are timely and he is totally flexible. We changed a few minor details a few days before our wedding and he graciously rolled with it.

When it came to the actual wedding, WOW. Tony ROCKED it. From working with our ceremony guitarist to ensuring that we were all in the right place at the right time and ready for the next step in the night, he was organized, prepared, quick, and positive.

I've also never heard so many people talk about how much they loved the DJ. His playlist was exactly what we had in mind - you could tell he put so much thought and effort into our big day. Our friends and family didn't want the night to end!

We can't recommend Tony enough! Thank you again for making our night so special, Tony!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Meghan, thank you so much for leaving this awesome review! Working for you and Ben was amazing, as I really got to dive deep into a genre that I normally don't get to play very often! And I enjoyed the challenge Ben laid before me, and am absolutely ecstatic that I exceeded his expectations. :) Thank you for selecting me as your DJ, it was an honor to serve you both! -T

Jennie · Married on 08/26/2017

Tony was amazing! He was extremely professional, quick with responses, flexible, and everything and more we could have asked for in a DJ. We had never hired a DJ before and stressed we didn't want a cheesy and obnoxious DJ, and that is exactly why we chose Tony. He set our mind at ease from our first intro call and we knew he was going to do a great job. He is very down to earth and did an excellent job setting the flow and vibe of our reception to be exactly what we wanted. He played everything we asked him to and we had a filled dance floor of guests having a blast! I would strongly recommend Tony if you are looking for a DJ. We got so many compliments from guests about him and had a handful of guests ask for his contact info for their events or friends events they were recommending him for! We felt very at ease having him in control of the schedule and flow of our reception and he did not disappoint!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Jennie! Thank you so much for this awesome review - I had an AMAZING time with you and Zac from start to finish! What an awesome group of families you two have - I'll never, EVER, forget how much fun y'all had! -T
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/09/2017

I highly recommend working with Tony!! He was so easy to work with; he was organized, detailed, and was quick to respond to my emails. During our pre-booking experience, Tony was kind enough to meet with my fiance and I via skype since we were not able to meet in person due to our busy schedules. After talking with Tony, we knew right away that he was a professional and would provide great DJ/Emcee services. After booking with Tony, he was very thorough with our pre-event planning. He mailed us a planning binder with several sections that included things like order of events, ideas and suggestions, ceremony and reception music planning, timeline etc. He walked us through every step of the way making sure that every moment of the wedding and reception was pleasing and engaging for our guests. From what I have heard, our other vendors also enjoyed working with him and had a "team effort" attitude. We loved the personalization he offered as the Emcee while our family/friends were giving their speeches. He shared small fun facts about them and played a fitting song for each person as they approached the mic for their speech. Our reception had a great flow and I believe it was because of Tony as the Emcee. Tony was great and reading the crowd and playing music accordingly. The dance floor experience was AWESOME! Everyone loved the music choices and style. It was fun, lively and entertaining! My new husband and I loved spending time on the dance floor with our family and friends. We ended the night with a special song as we were whisked away. Our only wish was that our reception could have lasted longer!! Our wedding day was so special, one we will never forget. The time FLEW by and before we knew it the night was over. Thank you Tony for helping to make our wedding day so incredible!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Tyler and I, too, wish we had more time as that dance floor was ROCKIN' for a Sunday night! I wish you both the best - keep in touch! -T

Bryttany · Married on 07/07/2017

Tony is amazing. From first meeting to our wedding day he was nothing but helpful and very insightful. We always felt that he cared about our day so much it felt like we were the only clients he had. He helped everything go so smoothly and he was much more than a dj. His resume should also say wedding coordinator! He even helped my husband write a speech and made him look like a total stud! ;) Tony was extremely professional and we hadn't a care in the world knowing he was there! Thank you Tony!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Bryttany, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It was my pleasure to serve you both, and to help your husband look like a stud! Hope Disney is treating you EXTREMELY well! You two deserve it! -T

Audrey · Married on 06/17/2017

Hiring Tony as the MC/DJ for our wedding was one of the easiest wedding planning decisions, and we couldn't have been happier with how everything went. We had minimal set-up time due to the time restrictions of our venue, so Tony came up the night before to make sure everything was set up for a more smooth wedding day. The sound was fantastic - we had multiple guests tell us how happy they were that they could actually hear everything - especially during our outside ceremony, complete with a bit of rain.

Tony was so easy to work with - receptive of our ideas, as well as ready to supplement with his own ideas to make our reception even more amazing. We had an awesome monogram that really added to our decor, as well as an amazing first dance - complete with the lyrics displaying during our song. The dance floor was never empty and all of our guests were thrilled with the dance party. We ended the night with a black-light glow stick dance party that couldn't have been more fun.

Thank you Tony for making our wedding and reception such a complete success!! Highly recommend to all couples who are looking to have a smooth, unique, FUN day.

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

My (now) husband and I were about 7 months into the wedding planning process when we discovered Tony at a close friend's wedding. Tony was personable and helped the night's events flow together seamlessly. Needless to say, we left that wedding with a much better idea of what we wanted in a DJ/MC and we made sure to get Tony's card.

Fast forward to the last few months before our wedding... Tony was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. He was detailed, organized, tactful with feedback, ready to give suggestions, etc. When we met with him to go over the script, the conversation felt more like we were three friend's planning an event together rather than a strictly-business meeting. There were a lot of laughs, but we were able to talk through the majority of script points within the scheduled time.

The events and music turned out exactly as we envisioned and planned they would and that is thanks to Tony for all of the above reasons, plus his flexibility the day of. Thank you again, Tony!!

If you're looking for a vendor who is easy to work with, but is also an expert on all things weddings, reach out to Tony now!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! As you know, I absolutely loved working with you and Aaron and was honored to have served you both! Congratulations - may you both have a ton of luck and even greater success! -T

Claire · Married on 05/13/2017

Tony was so wonderful to work with from the very beginning. He met with my fiance and I to get an idea of what we wanted for our day. He did such a wonderful job moving the actual day along as well as playing the best music for our event! My #1 request was that we wanted our guests dancing the whole reception and he nailed it!!! Thank you Tony!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Claire, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an absolute delight to work with you and Ryan and I'm so happy you were thrilled with the end result after months of planning and anticipation! Fantastic night for a fantastic couple, with a fantastic group of family and friends! -Tony

Christie · Married on 04/08/2017

Tony was fantastic. Not only did he help our entire reception flow flawlessly, he made the sound in our acoustically challenged venue (Union Station) work like a charm! He made the ambiance fun, classy and got the entire audience involved just by playing the right music, only speaking when he had to, and playing the right playlist. People have been asking me for his playlist and have told me they haven't danced that much at a wedding in their lives. Thank you so much, Tony!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Christie: you and Spencer are TOTALLY welcome! Your highlight video is my highest viewed video to-date and it was such an incredible night! We should so do it again in ten or twenty years ;)

Amelia · Married on 01/21/2017

Tony absolutely CRUSHED IT at our wedding (which was at Historic 1625 in Tacoma)! Every song was absolutely what we wanted and I literally danced ALL NIGHT! It was perfect.
    Not to mention, he did a lot of prep work ahead of time and it was totally worth it, we got exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. If you want your friends and family to tell you how fun and awesome your wedding was afterwards, Tony is the one to get you there!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Amelia, thank you so much for your kind words. Your party was AMAZING! You have a great group of family and friends; it was a night that will be hard to top in 2017! Keep in touch! -T

Maari · Married on 10/22/2016

We witnessed the magic Tony can work on a crowd as guests at a wedding and picked up his card that evening...two years later, Tony was MC and DJ for our big night! In the months leading up to our wedding, we were impressed with how much behind the scenes effort Tony puts in to making sure everything runs as a smooth and efficient production. He really made an effort to get to know us as a couple and honed in on what was important to us for our wedding. Tony is extremely organized, has unique and creative presentation ideas for the reception, and is very timely and reliable in his communication. If you are looking to book an MC/DJ for your upcoming wedding, look no further...in Tony Schwartz, you have found the best!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Maari, thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to make you and Kyle's dream wedding a reality! Couldn't imagine a better wedding to end my year with. A million thank you's for having me!

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Tony was absolutely, without a doubt spectacular! Out of all of our vendors we had to choose from, my very favorite decision that we made by far was DJ Tony! From beginning to end and even afterwards, he was so awesome! I'm glad he was so personable and it communication was top notch! He put our wedding day stresses at ease and kept the entertainment at our wedding going the whole night through! I love that Tony isn't just like any other kind of DJ you would book like ones that have multiple DJs and they just assign you whatever one is available and maybe not even get to actually meet them till day of your wedding, with Tony you actually build a relationship and friendship with him and get to meet with him more than once to make sure everything flows correctly and everyone is on the same page. Even when our wedding started to die out because of threats of the storm scaring people, Tony kept the music the whole Nighy through and I applaud him for that! Even with the fun newlyWed game we played and date night cards he helped put together for us! He was so great! He's more than just a DJ, he keeps your wedding fun and exciting! I only have good things to say about him and Stephen and I are so grateful that we had him apart of our big day and are so glad we chose him for our DJ! I would highly recommend him to anyone who's not just looking for just any "dj" but someone personable, fun, and exciting, he goes above and beyond for you and he was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Thanks times a million Tony! Words can't explain how great you were! We truly appreciate everything you did for us to make our big day special!!! You truly are an amazing DJ and I would recommend to anyone questioning a DJ to book with Tony to see just how amazing he truly is! Thanks again Tony!!! Best DJ ever!!!!!!! <3 Amanda & Stephen

Sent on 11/27/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Amanda & Stephen, thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to write this review! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both, and I truly appreciate our time together! Storm or not, I was so excited for your wedding day and I'm elated it was a great evening and you had the most amazing experience! Congratulations to you both! -T

Tony Schwartz is without a doubt THE BEST vendor selection made during our wedding planning process. From the moment I spoke with Tony my anxiety was eased and I knew I could trust him with our wedding day. When it came to the order of events (details of the ceremony and reception), I had no clue where to begin; after speaking with him and working through the binder he sent us, we had a much better understanding of what we wanted for our wedding. Tony is extremely organized, experienced, full of great ideas, and easy to work with. He was basically our wedding planner LOL. He took the vision we had and brought it to life; the energy of our wedding was phenomenal and the dance floor was PACKED ALL NIGHT. Our family and friends constantly compliment us on how our wedding was the best one they've attended; it was because of the work Tony put into it. From the PhotoBooth to the music, he and his employees ROCKED it! Thank you so much, Tony! We can't wait to find another excuse to book you.

Janet · Married on 09/10/2016

When picking a wedding DJ, most people think they want "good music to dance to". While Tony absolutely crushes in that department, in my opinion his real talent lies in flawless event execution. As the master of ceremonies, he was the MC, the DJ, and essentially the reception day-of coordinator. I left the details of the event flow in Tony's hands and he produced an incredible event that our family and friends raved about. He runs the show like a boss, and if you trust his expertise, he can work magic. Literally. Even our parents/aunts/uncles had rave reviews about the music and Tony's style. He made our wedding unique, just for us, with custom music edits and perfectly adjusted to the vibe of the crowd. Our dance floor was packed all night, and literally the ONLY wish we had at the end of the evening was MORE TIME FOR DANCING!!! My new in-laws already have plans to re-book Tony for an annual event.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Janet! I'm speechless and humbled by your words! Your wedding was EVERYTHING I hoped it to be and then some! And yes, I wish we had more time for dancing because I had so many ideas and songs cued up that I never got to! I guess next summer, we'll take care of that and rock the shores of Lake Chelan again! Thank you for your friendship and cheers to you and Greg: what a beautiful couple you two are and make! Congrats! -T

Meghan · Married on 08/06/2016

It's the Tony Show, and it's incredible. I had so many people tell me they couldn't believe how organized and how smoothly our wedding ran. There was never any down time and the entertainment was non-stop. His ability to read the dance floor and keep it full is unparalleled and all the little details are well taken care of with Tony on your team. Our wedding was a week ago and we're already giving his name out to people who heard our wedding was awesome. Cheers to you Tony Schwartz! You make everyone around you look good!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Meghan, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I was really excited to work with you and Cory and your wedding reception was everything I hoped it would be, and then some. What a fantastic, perfect, unforgettable night!

Brianna · Married on 07/24/2016

This is going to be long, so if you can't handle it, here's the quick and dirty: Tony is absolutely 125% worth every penny and more. You won't be disappointed unless you end up hiring someone else.

Tony completely made our wedding reception!! From the initial "interview" (if you will) to the personal note we received after the event, Tony exceeded every expectation. The "preparation binder" he sent us seemed a little daunting at first, but a bottle (or two) of wine and a long night of giggles and YouTube later, Tony had a blueprint of what we wanted out of our night. That was literally the only "work" we had to do.

If anything could go wrong at a reception, it did at ours. Family matters cut our attendance in more than half, unfinished wedding cake, 2 no-show wedding party members, uncooked chicken, huge accident on i5 that delayed EVERY person who was supposed to help set up......It was everything you expect from a wedding reception. Tony handled everything in stride: made changes that I'm sure were not simple while making me believe they were simple which relieved so much stress, kept our tiny party on the dance floor all night long, and best of all took the time to interact with one of our guests: a young boy with autism and a deep love for music.

I know our reception wasn't an easy event to host and had HUGE potential to be an absolute bust. Tony kept it alive and kept everyone celebrating. 2 months later and we're still getting compliments on the music, the vibe, and how much fun everyone had. I've given out all of the business cards I had and continue to give his info to anyone and everyone who needs a DJ.

Last note, I'm SO happy we added on the photo booth service. The attendant was FANTASTIC, our guests had so much fun, and we have so many amazing pictures from it!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Brianna, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lengthy, well-written review. I'm greatly humbled by it! You and Josh were an ABSOLUTE JOY to work for. Thank you for being awesome and I wish you both a long, blissful, joyful marriage! -T

Greg & Carden · Married on 07/04/2016

Choosing Tony as our MC/DJ is without a doubt the absolute best decision that we made when selecting wedding vendors! His ability to combine professionalism, class, and fun is above reproach. He not only brought the fun to our wedding day, but it was an absolute pleasure and privilege to work with him throughout the planning process. His services and input proved invaluable and we can say without reservation that our wedding and reception would not have been the same without him. It doesn't matter if your guests are young or old - Tony will pick the right music to get everyone on the dance floor and better yet, they will stay there for as long as he performs! We can't tell you how many people told us that it was the best wedding & reception that they had been to - and we credit that to Tony. We are lucky to be able to have worked with Tony and thanks to his efforts we have unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime! Seriously - we can't imagine a better MC/DJ so if you are in the market and he is available you need to hire him, you won't regret it! BEST DECISION EVER!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Greg & Carden, I'm speechless; I'm humbled by your kind words! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this stellar review. It was an honor to serve you both, and I wish we could do it all over again right now! You two were a PLEASURE to work with. I'm happy to call you friends and include you in my client family! Cheers to you! Way to be ROCK STARS! -T

Adina · Married on 06/25/2016

Tony was the perfect choice for our wedding MC & DJ. He helped pull all the little details of our event together including a last minute slide show we handed him. He got to know us enough to make our wedding and reception fit who we are. The music was exactly what we wanted. He was professional and entertaining. He had great advice, bringing up elements of our event we didn't think of plus, he embraced new ideas we wanted to use with enthusiasm. Seriously, he played the perfect group of songs and helped us have the best wedding ever.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Adina, thank you so much for your kind words. It was my sincere pleasure to help you and Mark with creating the perfect wedding celebration. And I had so much fun digging deep into my 80s crates and playing some real gems I rarely get to play at a wedding! Unforgettable night, unforgettable couple! -T