Everett, WA 98201 Map · Phone number

About Megan Christine Studio

Photographing two souls silly in love is what I do best. I'm most inspired by simple and sincere images. I live for belly laughs, bear hugs, happy tears, and playful movement.

I'll document every detail of you day in the most natural and unobtrusive way. I focus on how you interact and connect as a couple rather than how you stand and smile at a camera.

I want my couples to look back on their photos twenty years down the road and see all the stuff that really matters: the raw emotions, the candid interactions, and those sweet, subtle connections. I want my couples to see their true selves.

Wedding collections begin at $2100.

Web: www.MeganChristineStudio.com

Megan Christine Studio 6
Megan Christine Studio 7

Jasmin · Married on 02/16/2019

Kind, Responsive, and Totally Professional

My husband and I were so happy with Megan and her work for our wedding this past February. She was easy to work with and clearly very experienced at what she did as well as sweet and personable. Our pictures turned out beautifully, despite the soggy Seattle day and she was able to handle my crazy family with aplomb during the mad hustle of getting portraits taken while the setup for the reception was happening around us. She also had to deal with people who chose NOT to listen to our request for no photography during the ceremony, for which I am eternally grateful. She went so above and beyond, I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Megan Christine Studio 14
    Megan Christine Studio 15
    Megan Christine Studio 16

Christine · Married on 07/15/2017

I honestly didn't know what to expect when booking a wedding photographer, but working with Megan was both painless and fun. She was organized, punctual, and asked lots of questions to thoroughly understand who we are and what we wanted. I am thrilled with the pictures! They are fun and intimate and capture so many wonderful moments of the event that we both experienced and missed. I highly recommend Megan.

Sent on 09/30/2017
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 06/24/2017

Easy and fun

From the minute I met Megan I knew she would be perfect for our wedding. She is calm, caring, sweet and easy going but also meticulous and decisive. She made our wedding day so easy, we dont think of ourselves as very photogenic but Megan brought out the best, she plays these little games that made us laugh and caught some of our favorite moments. We felt at ease with her on such an overwhelming day. She was great at organizing the photos with our family, and she captured some moments that I had no idea existed. She was very attentive to emails, and kept us updated on when photos would be ready. Our photos turned out amazing, it was really hard to pick and choose ones that we wanted to print, because they were all so good. I would highly recommend Megan for any special memories you would like to capture.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Megan Christine Studio FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount