Simply by Tamara Nicole

Seattle, WA View map

$3,600 Package Price

Wedding planning that focuses on those special details, creating a unique wedding catered to YOU! Anywhere from day-of-coordination to planning the whole day while you sit back and enjoy your engagement, we have a plan that we can tailor to fit your needs to a T!

Specializing in unique wedding decor, theme planning, and personal touches to make your event one of a kind, we will make this an event that people will be talking about. We also offer Floral Design, which we LOVE!

We are a team of 5 Planners and Designers, who have collectively planned more than 180 weddings over the last 9 years. Our work has been featured in magazines and big blogs all over the world.

For more information please check out my website! www.simplytamaranicole.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kristina
    Kristina D. Married on 08/14/2021

Wedding Dream Team

Tamara and Nicole gave my husband and I beyond our dream wedding and were our wedding dream team!!! We had to re-schedule our original wedding due to covid, and Tamara + Nicole were not only incredibly understanding with rescheduling, but gave us so much love and support in the process! Not only are these two incredibly talented at what they do, but they are incredible humans!!

We hired Tamara for florals and Nicole from planning/ design and they were incredible. I have never been big into planning anything, but they made the whole plan process fun, exciting, dynamic, and detail oriented to bring out my husband and our personalities and unique tastes.

The florals that Tamara designed were breath taking and phenomenal. Our venue has an arch that over looks the lake and her team spent all day in the > 100 Degree heat decorating the arch and it looked spectacular!!! She went above and beyond with details (including placing a single yellow rose on the inside of my bouquet to honor my grandpa). I have never been super into flowers but had one of the best brainstorming happy hours (~ 4 hours) of throwing ideas back and forth to really make our design and event special. I remember leaving our meeting feeling super inspired and pumped to finish out planning our big day!

Nicole flawlessly helped us design the event dealing with multiple personnel changes with our venue and the inconsistencies that came with these personnel changes. She kept us on track and always had our backs and help strong for Sean and my ideas and wishes to occur. She was incredibly organized and always available in moments were we needed clarification or with communication challenges with out venue. Nicole has a talent of reading when either of us were feeling overwhelmed and knew instantly in the moment how to take on the stress for us or how to manage challenges. On our wedding day, she was always there when needed and went above and beyond to make sure we were able to enjoy every minutes of our wedding. She is amazing!

Nicole and Tamara both went above and beyond in a moment of panic two days before our wedding when my dress had a massive grease stain on the front of it. Together, with our photographer (highly recommend having your vendors stay in the same air bnb esp if they are all friends :) ) salvaged my dress and removed the stain! They all saved the day!!!

Our friends and family have all given rave reviews stating that this was one of the best/ most organized weddings they have ever attended and my husband and I left feeling that the day was beyond anything we could have ever imagined. Tamara and Nicole are our wedding dream team!!
  • Bryn
    Bryn L. Married on 07/08/2021

Our wedding was magical thanks to Tamara

I can't recommend Tamara and her team enough. From the beginning, my (now) husband and I made it pretty clear we're not the event planning types - we had a very limited vision for what we wanted and no idea how to accomplish it. But Tamara was able to get to know us and help us define our vision incredibly quickly. Every meeting I went into with Tamara I was worried that we were behind, and, without exception, every time I left feeling totally confident we were on track and everything was going to be perfect. And good lord was it perfect. She was able to create a PNW bohemian chic paradise for our wedding. Months later I am STILL getting compliments about the flowers and venue (which Tamara designed and pointed us to, respectively). Not only did she make our wedding indescribably beautiful, she made planning it fun. And, the best part - we actually got to enjoy our wedding weekend because we had so much confidence that she had everything under control. Tamara is a rare find - caring and creative, but uber-organized and pragmatic. So many people I spoke with said they were relieved their wedding was over. My husband and I couldn't feel more differently. Tamara made that weekend so special we'd relive it every single day if we could. Nothing but fond memories and thankfulness we made the decision to work with her.
  • Gnyanesh
    Gnyanesh G. Married on 05/08/2021

Tamara is the best!

Working with Tamara was an absolute pleasure!

Tamara and the SBTN team helped flower our big day, but more than that her infectious energy and can-do attitude brought us so much joy and peace of mind leading up to the wedding.

She took our venue aesthetic to a whole new level with her amazing floral skills! Our jaws dropped when we saw the venue and everyone at our wedding was super impressed with the florals and decor. Not just that - our wedding flowers were put to good use after the event and brought joy to so many people!

Whether it be for wedding planning services or for florals and decor, having Tamara in your wedding team will be the best decision you make :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tom & Yelena
    32 photos · 09/09/2018

Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup Erin Hunt Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing personality and great communication, not to mention throws an an incredible and breathtaking event! I would work with Tamara any chance I could get.

Courtney Bowlden Photography Courtney Bowlden Photography Wedding Photographers

Tamara and her team are so much fun to work with and so creative. They always keep weddings running smoothly and they really help out all the wedding vendors by keeping everything organized and on time. I love referring them to my couples.

Bamboo Beats Bamboo Beats Wedding DJs

Working with Tamara is like a dream come true! Her ability to design and execute the perfect day for her clients is truly a wonderful experience. She is super sweet, caring and a great visionary. We always love working with Tamara and her team and look forward to being part of the magic that is created for her couples. We highly recommend Simply by Tamara!

Seattle, WA, 98004
8882202651
Location of (Simply by Tamara Nicole)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding