BRIDAL BEAUTY AGENCY

Seattle, WA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The BRIDAL BEAUTY AGENCY is an elite boutique agency based in Seattle, serving local and destination weddings.

Our top makeup artists, hair stylists and nail designers have years of experience in Fashion, Beauty, Red Carpet, TV and Film industries.

We offer our modern brides a full range of à la carte beauty services on location and in studio.

Our team works diligently to ensure that every bride receives the best quality products and services with personalized attention.

The ultimate goal is to create your perfect bridal look. Whether it's natural, romantic and soft, or dramatic, our stylists are able to deliver results that bring bridal beauty service to the next level.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Lindsay
    Lindsay F. Married on 01/22/2022

Wonderful experience with Beauty Bridal Agency

I would absolutely recommend Beauty Bridal Agency and Meghann as your lead hair stylist.

I contracted wedding hair services for myself and my large bridal party with Katya. My experience with the owner, Katya, was a positive one - she was very responsive and helpful. I looked on their Instagram account to see which stylist seemed to be most in-line with the hair style I wanted and as soon as I saw Meghann’s work, I knew she was who I wanted. At the trial, I showed her a handful of photos and she did a bit of a combo of all of them (with clip-in extensions), and she did such a good job. During the trial, I realized Meghann is more than super talented, she is also easy to talk to and just an overall great person.

On the wedding day, Meghann and Rita came onsite to do hair services for 9 women total, and they did a fantastic job. They did a mixture of updos and hair down styles, and specifically did a wonderful job on my mom who has very short hair and my sister who has very fine hair. With only a couple small tweaks from the trial, Meghann absolutely nailed my hair and was a huge piece of why I felt so beautiful on that day. She also had great energy to have in the room getting ready. Thank you, Meghann!
    Diane L. Married on 11/20/2021

Meghann is amazing!

After doing some searching of local Bridal hairstylists, I found Bridal Beauty Agency and knew I needed to work with Meghann. I was envisioning a hollywood glam waves look for my wedding day and Meghann did plenty of that so I knew she would execute beautifully.

I was confident in Meghann's talent to do my wedding day hair and she did an amazing job. Meghann was also such a kind, easy going, and encouraging person. It was so fun hanging out with her during my hair trial and the morning of my wedding. I would recommend Meghann to anyone and can't thank her enough!
    Kimberly F. Married on 11/06/2021

Excellent!

We loved working with Katya for both our 2020 elopement and our "real" wedding in 2021 — she was always professional, communicative, and on-schedule (plus, we always felt very safe with her covid precautions). She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup both times (I got to try both an up-do and a down-do, and I loved both!), as well as with the grooming services for my husband. My husband and I both definitely had some stress acne leading up to our larger wedding, but that was one thing we *weren't* worried about, because we knew Katya would make us look flawless anyway! She and her assistant Meghann also did hair styling for my 5 bridesmaids and our officiant (all of whom have fairly different hair), and everyone turned out great. We were quite happy with how everything turned out!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Julianna J Photography Julianna J Photography Wedding Photographers

Bridal Beauty Agency is amazing at what they do. I met the girls back in April when photographing Daniella + Trip wedding at Canlis. They did such an amazing job on her makeup and hair that I ended up receiving so many comments on how beautiful the bride looked. Photography combined with a wonderful Hair and Makeup team is really what creates beautiful images. Don't skip out and hire this team!!!

55 S Atlantic St Ste. 408, 408 Seattle, WA, 98134
2063319877
Location of (BRIDAL BEAUTY AGENCY)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding