BRIDAL BEAUTY AGENCY

Seattle, WA View map

The BRIDAL BEAUTY AGENCY is an elite boutique agency based in Seattle, serving local and destination weddings.

Our top makeup artists, hair stylists and nail designers have years of experience in Fashion, Beauty, Red Carpet, TV and Film industries.

We offer our modern brides a full range of à la carte beauty services on location and in studio.

Our team works diligently to ensure that every bride receives the best quality products and services with personalized attention.

The ultimate goal is to create your perfect bridal look. Whether it's natural, romantic and soft, or dramatic, our stylists are able to deliver results that bring bridal beauty service to the next level.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 06/25/2021

Incredible Makeup and Hair Artists

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Katya and Shannon! Katya was extremely professional in how she runs her business and was so easy to get along with during the planning process. And to Shannon - you made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and you went above and beyond to make sure everyone's hair and makeup were perfect on one of the hottest days in June in WA ever! I cannot thank you enough for your kindness, professionalism, and skill in hair and makeup.
  • Jessie
    Jessie C. Married on 06/12/2021

The BEST Glam Squad for your big day!

I was lucky to have hired Katya as my Makeup artist and Lindsey as my Hair stylist for my wedding day. Not only were they great to work with in terms of booking and communication but their work was flawless. I was having a hard time describing what I wanted for my "look" but they made me feel so confident and beautiful at my wedding.

They were so fun on the day of, helping me calm my nerves and keeping the mood light and fun. My bridesmaids, MIL, mom and niece were all so pleased as well with their looks and experience with this team.

I should also point out that I last minute requested an assistant so that our timeline wasn't so tight and Katya made it happen. Thank you, Katya and Lindsey, for being so fantastic and for being the best glam squad. I only wish you could do my hair and makeup every day :)

Sam W. Married on 12/31/2020

Wonderful!

Such a wonderful team who really made me feel like a Queen on my wedding day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Julianna J Photography Julianna J Photography Wedding Photographers

Bridal Beauty Agency is amazing at what they do. I met the girls back in April when photographing Daniella + Trip wedding at Canlis. They did such an amazing job on her makeup and hair that I ended up receiving so many comments on how beautiful the bride looked. Photography combined with a wonderful Hair and Makeup team is really what creates beautiful images. Don't skip out and hire this team!!!

55 S Atlantic St Ste. 408, 408 Seattle, WA, 98134
2063319877
Location of (BRIDAL BEAUTY AGENCY)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding