92 Lenora Street, Seattle, WA 98121 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 62
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Julianna J Photography

As me about my free mini shoot!

Hi! Thank you for visiting my storefront! With 10 years of experience you can be assured of beautiful photos and professional treatment. My goal is to get to know each couple personally before their wedding. I photographed my first wedding at the age of 18 in the year 2006. Now 2015 I have photographed 400 weddings and I'm still in love with it! During the off-season I like to travel. This inspired me to photograph weddings of all cultures. My friends know me as the girl with a big smile and the pink scooter. I’m a firm believer in listening, understanding and caring. I enjoy hearing love stories and telling those stories again through my lens.

Follow Julianna J Photography on

Julianna J Photography 1
Julianna J Photography 2
Julianna J Photography 3

Julia · Married on 07/26/2018

Julianna is hands down the best wedding photographer EVER. We are so incredibly happy! Her images are breath taking. Julianna is very sweet, kind and personable. After talking with her about our photos it felt like talking to a friend! She is so fun to work with! Leading up to the wedding and engagement photos, she was available for communication and answered all my questions. For our engagement photos she even gave us styling tips! Julianna had a venue scouting meeting with us to find the perfect location for our wedding photos. Julianna made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our entire wedding party and families commented on how much they enjoyed working with Julianna. Not only is she a joy to work with, but her photos are absolutely incredible. She has amazing posing advice to make everyone look their best and is able to get the best light. Her photos are simply stunning. We recommend Julianna 100%. Julianna J Photography is simply the best!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jenn · Married on 06/29/2018

I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect photographer for our wedding. When I talked with Julianna on the phone I felt like I was catching up with an old friend! Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is extremely knowledgeable and organized. She helped me decide what to wear for our engagement pictures and where to take them. I only wanted one awesome shot for save the dates and there so many I just loved! She listens to what you want but also gives you some great inspiration and ideas.
    I didn't feel well the day of my wedding and Julianna was so patient and adjusted our timeline to make things work. I'm obsessed with all our photos!! My bridesmaids also appreciated that she made she they all looked perfect for portraits and not just me. She gives great directions while taking amazing shots! It can feel awkward posing for photos, but even my husband was relaxed and able to have fun and not look awkward in the photos :) Everything about my whole experience with Julianna was just perfect!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Amy · Married on 06/22/2018

Julianna is AMAZING!!! She is so talented and is a true expert at what she does. Our engagement and wedding photos couldn't have been more perfect, and it's all thanks to Julianna's directions & expertise. Thank you again Julianna!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Julianna J Photography Pricing

Julianna J Photography Price Rates

Julianna J Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Karissa Roe Photography
    Karissa Roe Photography Wedding Photographers

Julianna is a pro, she has been photographing weddings for over 10 years and it shows. She is relaxed, confident, and fun. She has an editorial eye and creates beautiful photographs that you will treasure and love!

• 92 Lenora Street Seattle, 98121 See on map