Simply by Tamara Nicole Reviews

53 | Seattle, WA

53 Reviews for Simply by Tamara Nicole

• Bryn

Bryn L. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Our wedding was magical thanks to Tamara

I can't recommend Tamara and her team enough. From the beginning, my (now) husband and I made it pretty clear we're not the event planning types - we had a very limited vision for what we wanted and no idea how to accomplish it. But Tamara was able to get to know us and help us define our vision incredibly quickly. Every meeting I went into with Tamara I was worried that we were behind, and, without exception, every time I left feeling totally confident we were on track and everything was going to be perfect. And good lord was it perfect. She was able to create a PNW bohemian chic paradise for our wedding. Months later I am STILL getting compliments about the flowers and venue (which Tamara designed and pointed us to, respectively). Not only did she make our wedding indescribably beautiful, she made planning it fun. And, the best part - we actually got to enjoy our wedding weekend because we had so much confidence that she had everything under control. Tamara is a rare find - caring and creative, but uber-organized and pragmatic. So many people I spoke with said they were relieved their wedding was over. My husband and I couldn't feel more differently. Tamara made that weekend so special we'd relive it every single day if we could. Nothing but fond memories and thankfulness we made the decision to work with her.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Gnyanesh

Gnyanesh G. · Married on 05/08/2021

Tamara is the best!

Working with Tamara was an absolute pleasure!

Tamara and the SBTN team helped flower our big day, but more than that her infectious energy and can-do attitude brought us so much joy and peace of mind leading up to the wedding.

She took our venue aesthetic to a whole new level with her amazing floral skills! Our jaws dropped when we saw the venue and everyone at our wedding was super impressed with the florals and decor. Not just that - our wedding flowers were put to good use after the event and brought joy to so many people!

Whether it be for wedding planning services or for florals and decor, having Tamara in your wedding team will be the best decision you make :)

Sent on 06/06/2021

Rachel A. · Married on 08/03/2020

Wedding 2020

Tamara is a truly a dream come true. When we first met with her she was so nice and thoughtful - we knew we needed her to help plan our wedding. We came up with a vision together and she put everything together perfectly. When we started to plan our wedding it was scheduled for July 11th 2020. With many plans canceled in 2020 so was our wedding on July 11th. We changed our date twice and due to covid and decided to get married on August 3rd 2020. Tamara not only guided us through date changes but also a venue change and strict regulations. Without all of her help and patience we would not be married today. She put together a team of amazing vendors who made our dreams come true! Tamara was always so calm cool and collected making me and my family feel so fortunate to have her. She not only planned our wedding but also did all of our amazing flowers and arrangements. Tamara had an amazing team, and you could feel the love and passion behind everything they did. I am truly thankful for Tamara and am lucky to know her! You will not regret hiring Tamara or her team!

Sent on 01/02/2021

Rachel A. · Married on 08/03/2020

Wedding 2020

Sent on 01/02/2021

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2019

Love love loved Nicole!

I would highly recommend SBTN! We LOVED working with Nicole! She was literally my lifesaver for our wedding day and for the wedding process. She was quick to respond to emails, handled things with my vendors (even ones that kind of became intense towards the wedding day), set everything up as I had planned, cleaned & packed up all of our items, and kept our entire day running smoothly. I honestly don’t know what I would’ve done without her. I’m very Type A so her organization and timelines were a positive thing in my book. Girlfriend also stays super calm throughout the day, which is much needed for a stressed out bride, and is fun to talk to. As weird as it sounds, she’s so personable that if I lived in WA, I’d want to be friends with her.
    Basically if you are looking for a wedding coordinator and stumble upon these ladies, there’s no need to look further.
    Also, I greatly appreciated seeing the insta pics they took. I had no idea & it was great to wake up the next day to see things I didn’t get to get a close look at. Thanks ladies!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Alexa N. · Married on 08/23/2019

Simply Amazing!

It took me a while to start this review because I just didn’t know what to say. It’s really hard to explain the feeling of overwhelming appreciation. Hiring Tamara and Nicole was the best decision I made during my entire wedding process. They were absolutely amazing! Every step of the way they helped me make decisions, helped find items I needed, suggested creative ideas, and simply were so genuine. Not only their professionalism and commitment I commend but their attention to detail! This is exactly what you need as a wedding planner. They help create something that is “you” and organized it every step of the way.

Since Tamara already had a wedding she was still able to help with styling and Nicole was my planner and day of coordinator. She was the one that pushed everything forward and helped me get things done. She promptly responded to all my texts/emails/phone calls. Coordinated picking up stuff for me and ordering. And I can honestly say with the utmost gratitude that Nicole made our wedding day the best possible it could have been. Everything transitioned super smoothly. She made sure to check in with us to see if we needed anything and had such positive energy. It reflected in everything and made our day that much more special. We enjoyed our day stress free because of Nicole.

I highly recommend Simply By Tamara Nicole and I promise you that you will not be disappointed. You’ll then understand this overwhelming feeling of appreciation!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Cecilia

Cecilia D. · Married on 08/17/2019

Dream wedding

Elle was our wedding planner and was absolutely vital to the success of our big day. She was calm and to the point, gently reminded us to do things (which we needed a lot of), was never pushy and accommodated all our preferences and changes. Tamara and her team did our flowers and decor and OMG the end result blew me away. It was like an enchanted indoor wildflower forest and such a huge wow factor. This is a great team to work with and they will take of you and make your vision come true!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Evelyn · Married on 07/19/2019

Claire is amazing!

We are very fortunate to have Claire as our wedding planner. She is extremely patient, organized and calm, all the qualities you need for someone to handle stressful situations. We had a small wedding and very glad we hired a planner to handle the details for the day of wedding. For any brides out there, I highly recommend Claire and Simply by Tamara Nicole!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Brooklyn N. · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Team!

Where do I even begin! Tamara and her team are amazing. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with her for a full year planning our beautiful wedding. First off, Tamara is so sweet and truly cares about her clients! She connected us with the best vendors in the Seattle area to where I was not worried about a single aspect of the wedding. We are also a couple from out of town and Tamara went above and beyond to make sure all of our DIY projects were completed and was the eyes and ears on the ground. Tamara consistently checked in with us to see how we were doing and if we had any stressors she could help with. She always looked out for our best interest, was creative, advocated for us with our vendors, and made sure to personalize her approach to our style and needs. Her confidence in what she does is unmatched and made any stressor go away. The day of the wedding, she made sure any hiccups were taken care of and checked in with us to make sure we were still good through out the entire evening. I couldn’t say enough good things about our experience with her. I highly recommend if your getting married to check her out! You won’t be sorry.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Tara

Tara M. · Married on 11/05/2018

These are the gals for you!

Tamara and Claire were amazing! They were so encouraging and supportive through the whole experience. I am not good at planning or coming up with awesome ideas and making them happen. The entire prospect just sounded exhausting to me and Pinterest was overwhelming! But they continually reassured me that everything would work out even when I wondered how on earth it would happen. They did so much. I only ever talked to my florist once and they just coordinated everything with them, including the delivery and setup. They coordinated rentals of decor that I never had to be involved with, and answered every single silly question and freak out I had. On the day of, I didn't have to worry about anything. Even when the seating got completely messed up, Claire handled it and it never had to be my problem.
    They took care of absolutely everything. Tamara helped come up with beautiful decor ideas I never would have thought about(and helped implement them). My wedding was far more lovely and relaxed than it would have been if we hadn't hired them. We loved working them and will be recommending them to everyone we can. Hiring a wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions we made through the wedding planning process! If you want someone who will put your mind at ease and be your biggest cheerleader throughout your wedding planning process, these are the gals for you!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Yelena

Yelena · Married on 08/12/2018

Making Dreams Come True!

Where to even begin?! Words can't express how thankful and appreciative we are that Tamara and Nicole came into our lives. I have been envisioning my wedding day since I was a little girl and these two made that dream come true. They are so calm and organized and bring so many great ideas to the table. We really wanted our guests to feel a part of the wedding, and they helped make this happen, incorporating so many special details and touches. I love how much they truly listen and care about their clients - and will go above and beyond to help make your dreams come true. Plus, they have fun doing it and both are such genuine, generous and thoughtful humans - you almost feel like your hanging out with your girlfriends! Tamara and Nicole truly exceeded my expectations for my wedding day. And because of them, I was able to relax and be present. It was one of the most magical days of my life -and I know for certain I could not have pulled it off without them. Our friends and family still tell us it was one of the best weddings they have been to (which is one of the best compliments you can receive!). I highly, highly recommend Simply by Tamara Nicole - you will not be disappointed one bit!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jenna · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Tamara and everyone at the SBTN team!! I do not know how I would have gotten through the planning process without them. Tamara made the day-of SO much more enjoyable for me! There was even a last minute linen emergency that she conquered seamlessly!! She truly is in her bride's corner and will go above and beyond to make your wedding everything you want it to be and more. I'll forever be thankful for all of her help and support from start to finish!! :)

Sent on 09/13/2018

Annie · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so happy we had Simply by Tamara Nicole as our wedding planner. Lindsay Comfort was our day of coordinator and we could not have ask for anyone better! She was so sweet and attentive. Our wedding was for nearly 200 guests in Seattle. The ceremony was at St. James Cathedral and the reception was at Axis Pioneer Square. Lindsay and Claire focused mainly on the reception at Axis and when we arrived after the ceremony, I was so happy with how the space looked. It was beautiful and better than I had imagined.

My family is used to helping with weddings and was very hands on with many of the details. We wanted a lot of personal touches to go into the day to save money and make it more personal so we did the signature cocktails, name cards, gift table, homemade cakes, and most of the decor ourselves. Lindsay was able to take what my family had made for the reception and set it up beautifully! My parents loved Lindsay too and totally trusted her with putting everything together :)

Everything went so smoothly and we love how our day turned out! Lindsay was very calming and understanding. She took the stress out of wedding planning! Thank you Lindsay!

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2017

We hired Simply by Tamara Nicole for our month/day of coordination. Nicole, whom we worked with, was super organized and helpful and we didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. From set up, to clean up to making sure everything ran smoothly, they made sure everything was perfect. We would certainly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/03/2017

Such a big thank you to Tamara and her team! My husband and I truly appreciated having their help in planning prior to the wedding, and especially pulling through all of the plans to execute on our big day flawlessly. We knew that the day was CRAZY and Tamara and her team worked SO HARD to make it all happen -setting up early and cleaning up until 2am in the morning! The wedding was absolutely gorgeous -- the vision and all of the little guest touch points all came together seamlessly. Thanks to Tamara and Claire leading the team, we didn't have to think about a thing other than focusing on getting to marry our best friend. :)

Sent on 09/19/2017

Tamara is the perfect blend of organization, knowledge, personality, and ultimately execution. She exudes a sense of calm yet assertiveness to get things done from the styling of a wedding to keeping the timeline on track.

My wife was at ease throughout the planning process because of Tamara's checklists and attention to details a regular couple wouldn't know unless they had planned 100+ weddings like she has.

Although Tamara technically works for her couples, she really works WITH them as a team. Her investment and ownership really sets her apart.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2016

I don't even know where to begin, or how I can even express the talent, professionalism, and expertise that Tamara possesses. My husband and I worked with Tamara for the entire year leading up to our wedding. We are two people who know what we do and do not like, but needed help executing our vision. Tamara did just that AND more. Tamara brought our ideas to life while also using her creativity to show us other ideas she thought we would be interested in---which we always were! Not only is Tamara an incredible planner (and person!) she knows everyone in the industry and was able to connect us with vendors that understood our vision and were able to deliver a solid product/service. Tamara is a delight to work with and throughout this process became more than just a wedding planner, she became our friend. She is patient, kind, organized, and never ceased to amaze us. Tamara helped us be able to plan stress free and enjoy our wedding day with no worries. No matter what happened, we knew she would have the ability to fix it and ensure our big day went off without a hitch. Weddings can be expensive, but without a doubt I can say the best money we spent was on Tamara. I can't stress how magnificent she is--we were beyond impressed with her services from beginning to end. We are so thankful we had the opportunity to have Tamara coordinate our wedding. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get Tamara on your team--I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Reby · Married on 09/23/2016

I can’t say enough good things about Tamara. She is detail oriented, focused, and on top of her game! She is extremely responsive to emails and texts and makes you feel like you are her only bride (when clearly you’re not!). Tamara brings great ideas to the table and thinks of the littlest details to make your wedding special. But even better is that she took my fuzzy ideas of what I wanted for a wedding and made them come to life. Tamara is also immensely helpful with the budget. She made some great suggestions on where we would get the most bang for our buck and where we could find some great deals.

The day of my wedding was so smooth and relaxing (I don’t know how many brides can say that!). All of my other vendors LOVED Tamara and her team. She worked really hard at making my vision come true with an end product that was better than any of my wildest dreams. I could have never done it without Tamara.

My number one recommendation to all brides is to hire Tamara! She is worth her weight in gold!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

Planning a wedding is such a GIANT endeavor that you just can't do it on your own. Tamara takes the time to get to know her clients, understand their vision, and guides you in a creative direction to enhance what you want, but keep it well within your budget. She recommended multiple vendors, and was at every appointment to help narrow down vendors we wanted to work with. Also, wedding day coordination requires the perfect blend of personality, creativity, authority and organization. Especially when you have a high maintenance wedding party that you're trying to wrangle together for photos and the reception, and Tamara and her company excelled in this endeavor. My husband and I never had to worry that she was going to drop the ball, and we never felt overwhelmed because she was so good at handling everything. Everything about the planning stages and wedding day went so smoothly with her help. I highly recommend Tamara. You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2015

I can’t say enough good things about Tamara, she simply is the best! Half way through planning our wedding, we realized we really need someone to execute our vision on the wedding day and we wanted to have our families and friends to enjoy the day not running around setting up the venue. After did some research and met with few different planners, as soon I met with Tamara I just knew she was the right person. She is so easy going with her bubbly personality, attention to details and really knows the industry. She always answers my emails timely, even when we have multiple emails going back and forth at the same time! I couldn’t imagine our day without Tamara, she communicated with all the vendors and executed the day exactly as we envisioned. She is super organized, professional and simply AMAZING!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Carla · Married on 10/24/2015

I myself work in the wedding industry as a pastry chef, and my professional experience with Tamara has always been outstanding. Hiring Tamara to help plan and coordinate my own wedding was the first and easiest decision that my then-fiancé and I made in the whole process. There are many characteristics that good wedding planners have in common. Tamara possesses them all: patience and grace under pressure, adaptability and problem-solving skills, a strong aptitude for budget management, extensive knowledge of the wedding industry and current trends, and a passion for organization and logistics. Not only that; she also has a number of other talents and traits that set her apart from the rest:

1) Compassion and curiosity: Tamara has a big heart and is really open-minded. This means she's interested in finding out what YOU dream of and envision for your day, and she has the love and energy to carry all those visions through to the actual wedding in a tangible way. She was always sensitive to our emotional experience, and her thoughtful texts and thorough emails meant that my husband and I were as relaxed as can be. We knew we were in good hands.

2) Awe-inspiring attention to detail: Tamara misses *nothing*. Obviously you'd expect all the major logistical details to be taken care of, and they were, seamlessly. But the icing on the cake was all her little touches that made the whole event incredibly personal.

3) Character and integrity: Tamara continued to help us handle an irksome issue with our rentals company even when her contract with us was technically over. Her professionalism doesn't end when the wedding is done. Furthermore, she managed all our vendors with warmth and friendliness, and yet retained her business-like attitude that created good boundaries for everyone and a clear sense of what to do and where to be. She was straightforward and clear in all her dealings.

Look no further than Simply by Tamara Nicole. Our debt of gratitude to her is huge!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2015

Where do I even start? It was almost as if Tamara was born to become a wedding planner! Her name should be "Simply Phenomenal" By Tamara Nicole. Because she is just that. Tamara has been a pleasure to work with from the start. You can tell that she absolutely loves her job, is passionate about weddings, and above all else, cares deeply about her brides and their hopes for their big day. She was the only and only wedding planner I interviewed & I knew within minutes she would be easy and creative to work with. During the planning process, ever single email, every single question, text, slight detail was attended to. There were times when we had 4 or 5 different emails about different parts of the wedding going back and forth, and she replied to all of them in a timely fashion and left no question unanswered. And she always asked how I was doing, do I have fun plans for the weekend, etc. Did I mention how much she cares?? Tamara is organized, and was always up to the know on what's going on with my wedding even when it seemed like she had so many others going on! She is full of fun and creative suggestions, knows so much about the vendors and the wedding industry- she is a wealth of knowledge. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Everyone kept saying how calm I was during the morning when we were getting ready...I wasn't worried about a thing because I trusted Tamara would handle anything and everything. She brought along an assistant, Becca, to help make sure everything was perfect and Becca was also amazing! Tamara went above and beyond for my wedding...when I was running out of budget for "extras" like tablecloths, she made them herself, she packaged our wedding favors (all 155 of them), helped with the escort cards and the entree selections. I could go on and on. The week of my wedding she texted and emailed and asked how I was feeling/if I was worried about anything. In my opinion, she is the ONLY wedding planner to hire. I am forever grateful to her!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2014

My family and I were so fortunate to find Tamara to help us plan my daughters wedding on October 18, 2014. From the moment we met her, we knew spending a year in the planning phase would be delightful. What we didn't know was how tireless, creative, responsive, inventive, reassuring, connected, and incredibly ORGANIZED and dedicated she was. She never missed a beat while pregnant with her adorable son and with his birth thereafter - yet we would have totally understood.

She kept us excited and calm throughout the entire process, even sending little notes of encouragement and offers to help with anything. Her vendor recommendations were outstanding, and we have new, life long friends due to meeting and working with these quality people. We are blessed.

Tamara's ideas and suggestions were unique and personal to us, and she created many decor items herself! To say she is extremely talented while being incredibly personable just doesn't seem descriptive enough. My husband witnessed her in action during set up (with so many details!) and called her a "marvel to watch." She was the conductor of her own orchestra, a queen bee, a supreme leader who so calmly handled a thousand details with a never ending smile. So many of our guests told me it was one of the very BEST WEDDINGS they'd ever attended, and appreciated the relaxed evening versus a rushed agenda, even though we had so much planned and a few surprises in store.

As parents of the bride, we got to relax and enjoy every moment of this spectacular day, without a single worry or thought about what to do next. I admire her as a professional event planner, but she feels like an adored family member now. It's an unexpected gift! THANK YOU, Tamara...for everything! My baby girl had the wedding of her dreams, and our every dream was fulfilled. Enjoy your much deserved and overdue maternity leave with your precious bundle of boy and your sweet, patient husband! :) We could not give you a higher recommendation!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Lili · Married on 09/20/2014

Tamara is an amazing person to work with! She and her team made everything run so smoothly on my wedding day, and she provided so much help to me prior to the big day. She is very detail oriented, and extremely creative - two very important characteristics the have in a wedding planner!

Tamara helped me style my wedding, and the results were gorgeous. She knows her stuff inside and out, has a very creative mind and talent for design, and has fantastic vendor connections throughout the Seattle area.

The dedication and focus she provides her clients is amazing, and I feel very lucky to have found her! She is so easy (and FUN!) to work with; it was an honor getting to know her during my wedding planning process.

You will not be disappointed with SBTN!!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Surrey · Married on 09/13/2014

There are not enough words for amazing that I can use to describe working with Tammy and her team at SBTN. From the moment I first met her, I had a feeling she was going to do a great job being our wedding coordinator. She was first vendor I hired for my wedding and the best wedding decision I made.

I always tend to stress out more than necessary and Tammy made sure to ask me what I was the most stressed about so we could tackle it first and eliminate the stress. With every email, phone call, text, and meeting that we had, I would just become more and more impressed. And we are talking about a woman who was due to give birth to her first child around my wedding date!

If she was at all stressed herself or had anything else going on, we never knew. She gave her full attention and commitment to our wedding and probably a whole lot more than we ever could have asked for. She was always so prompt to respond to me and all of my wedding vendors (even mere days after giving birth!) so that I wasn't bombarded with questions.

Since our wedding was so close to Tammy's due date, she left us in the hands of her associate coordinator, Claire, for wedding day coordinator duties. I met with Claire before and we bonded over our love of football, specifically the Seahawks. She's so sweet and friendly and every bit as capable and organized as Tammy. Throughout the day there were so many little things that came up that she just took care of so we didn't have to worry.

Tammy was a true partner throughout our entire wedding. She worked so hard to make sure my husband and I got the wedding we envisioned and she tackled it with such warmth and grace and love that we couldn't help but become friends with her in the process. :) If you get to work with Tammy to plan your wedding, consider yourself one of the lucky ones!

Sent on 02/11/2015