Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer

Let us be your something blue

Blue Rose Photography is a small boutique wedding studio located in Seattle. We are a team of two and we photograph every wedding together. We know how important your wedding day is and we care about your photos just as much as you do (if not more). Our goal for every wedding is to get that email from our clients saying how incredibly happy they are with their photos.

We take time before your wedding to get to know you and your future husband/bride. We get to know you during your engagement session as well as our meetings with you. We scout out your venue and discuss plans with you for your big day.

Our goal is to create romantic images that capture your unique personality and relationship. We see and capture the small details as well as the big moments to create a complete story of your day from beginning to end.

You can contact us by going to our website www.BlueRosePictures.com or by emailing Brittany@BlueRosePictures.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (3)
Albums (3)
Prints (3)
Liability Insurance (1)

Brittany is absolutely amazing! She photographed my destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas earlier this month, and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.
The photos are perfection, and she made everything so seamless, even through the heat and humidity.
She found the most beautiful and scenic locations and has the best eye for detail.
When I learned she was available for my day, I absolutely had to book her right away. Working in the wedding industry myself, I've been following her work for years and knew she was the perfect fit.
I HIGHLY recommend Brittany and Joe with Blue Rose Photography!

Photo of Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer in Seattle, WA - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Claire, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Brittany and Joe. We had so much fun taking our engagement pictures in the snow and they turned out amazing! They are both so laid back and easy to get a long with, it felt like we were just hanging out with friends. I absolutely love our wedding pictures, they are so good at paying attention to little details that you would have never thought to think of. I wish we could get married all over again so we could take more pictures. I will definitely be using Blue Rose again for pictures in the future.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany and Joe are SERIOUSLY the best. We did our research amongst Seattle photographers, and are SO happy we went with Blue Rose. Not only are our wedding photos absolutely amazing, but our engagement photos blew our minds! The entire process was fun and enjoyable, and they really took the time to get to know us and understand our hopes for the photos. I cannot say enough good things about these two, besides BOOK THEM!! You will love every photo.

Profile Picture MELANIE, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer Pricing

Proofs
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Very beautiful work!

Captured a recent wedding at the Environmental Services Building. Amazing photos that captured the couple and facility! Thanks for providing images for our use!

The greatest photographers in Seattle. Ask around...

I've worked with Brittany from Blue Rose Photography on a few Stylized wedding shoots. It's in these situations that you really build an understanding and trust that the hard work you put into something is going to brilliantly captured. Brittany does not disappoint, she has the ability to take what the eye sees and turn it into complete magic through the lens. Her images are stunning and her personality is fun and light hearted. A pleasure to know and work with

Events