522 S. 57th St., Tacoma, WA 98408 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Stella Grace Studios

Stella Grace Studios is a professional wedding photographer based in Tacoma, Washington. The owner and lead photographer of the company, Jennifer Pledger, adopts a friendly approach to clients and aims to understand who they are as individuals. Her belief is that by understanding the collective nature of each couple she will be able to translate that uniqueness into their photographs. She possesses a calm demeanor and uses systematic methods with the intention of eliminating any unnecessary stress on the big day.

Couples can work with Jennifer before the wedding and get comfortable in front of the camera when they hire her to shoot an engagement session. Stella Grace Studios has a range of distinctive packages that couples can take advantage of. Some of the packages include a second photographer in the case that couples want extra coverage. This feature aims to assure couples that every intricate moment is captured. Jennifer is available to travel to destination weddings.

Follow Stella Grace Studios on
c ceremony181 51 385008

7 Reviews for Stella Grace Studios

• Nichelle

Nichelle · Married on 09/29/2012

The first time I met with Jenn I knew she was going to be our photographer. We hit it off immediately and I had complete confidence in her. Within in months she drove all the way out to Eatonville to shoot our engagement photos-at our property- she knew it meant a lot to us to shoot it out there. The photos turned out amazing- it was hard to just pick one for our save the date, so we picked several. Day of the wedding Jenn was so great, she was on time ready to go! We had a huge wedding party and family and managed to make time for all of us. Our wedding party loved Jenn, she was being fun and personable with them. She was there from start to finish- and energized the whole night. (I hope you at least got to eat something!) she captured the first look to the send off with glo-balloons. It was a fairytale ending and when I look back at the photos that's what I see. The photos turned out magical, beautiful, stunning. My favorite are all the detailed shots- they though of everything! When I go back and look at the photos I re-live my most important day of my life. That is a good photographer! Thankyou Jenn for everything!

Sent on 02/26/2013

Stella Grace Studios's reply:

We had such a great instant connection. I still remember your wedding day clearly, you had a great wedding party and we had so much fun.

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2012

Stella Grace was a dream come true for wedding photography!! We were on a "budget" but I didn't want to scrimp on my photography as most don't. So, I was searching for a photographer that fit our style and budget. I received three completely separate referrals for Stella Grace - and seriously I could not be happier that we went with them!! Jen and her sister are amazing...our entire wedding party commented on how well they interacted with us. Our other guest who saw our pictures were in awe at how perfect they turned out and really captured our day. I am not a crier and I get teary every time I look at our pictures because they really are that good. Out of all my vendors - Stella Grace is the one who I would say "YOU HAVE TO USE" - even my husband always tells people how great our photos turned out and the relationship that we created with Jen was just perfection!!! I could go on and on about Stella Grace...I wish I could have another event just so I could see them again - maybe a boudoir session for an anniversary??

Sent on 05/12/2013

Stella Grace Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1675.00
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• 522 S. 57th St. Tacoma, WA, 98408 See on map
    253-201-2133 (Phone number)
    Location of (Stella Grace Studios)