Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer Reviews

Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 5
Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 6
Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 7

Crystal · Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Brittany and Joe. We found them on Instagram and instantly knew we wanted them to shoot our wedding. I'm a wedding vendor, myself, so I felt like I had high expectatations. Their light and airy, editorial-style photos made the decision easy.

I made sure to reach out to them super early (about a year out), and from the first email, I could tell Brittany and Joe really cared about their clients. They were always very quick to respond to emails (within a few hours!), and were always open to hearing suggestions, and making the day about you.

We met up with them once before our big day to go over logistics, and just get to know them. They are both super down-to-earth people with over a decade of experience, and on top of that, they have the cutest son!

Come the day of the wedding, they were punctual (of course!), and have a natural way of guiding you in taking a great picture, especially if you aren't used to being in front of the camera. We also did a group photo with all 126 of our guests. How Brittany and Joe pulled this off? I have no idea, but they did with flying colors.

Both Brittany and Joe have unique talents and together, they make a dream team. I would recommend them to anyone, whether they are looking to get wedding photos, family photos, or anything else!

Claire · Married on 10/10/2017

Brittany is absolutely amazing! She photographed my destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas earlier this month, and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.
    The photos are perfection, and she made everything so seamless, even through the heat and humidity.
    She found the most beautiful and scenic locations and has the best eye for detail.
    When I learned she was available for my day, I absolutely had to book her right away. Working in the wedding industry myself, I've been following her work for years and knew she was the perfect fit.
    I HIGHLY recommend Brittany and Joe with Blue Rose Photography!

Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 8

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say enough good things about Brittany and Joe. We had so much fun taking our engagement pictures in the snow and they turned out amazing! They are both so laid back and easy to get a long with, it felt like we were just hanging out with friends. I absolutely love our wedding pictures, they are so good at paying attention to little details that you would have never thought to think of. I wish we could get married all over again so we could take more pictures. I will definitely be using Blue Rose again for pictures in the future.

Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 9
    Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 10
    Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 11
    Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 12

MELANIE · Married on 09/02/2017

Brittany and Joe are SERIOUSLY the best. We did our research amongst Seattle photographers, and are SO happy we went with Blue Rose. Not only are our wedding photos absolutely amazing, but our engagement photos blew our minds! The entire process was fun and enjoyable, and they really took the time to get to know us and understand our hopes for the photos. I cannot say enough good things about these two, besides BOOK THEM!! You will love every photo.

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

Brittany and Joe did an absolutely fantastic job photographing our wedding! They were so fun and easy to get along with, and the photos they took are stunning. Every moment of the day was captured beautifully. We highly recommend them and plan to book them again for our future photo shoot needs!

Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 13
    Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 14
    Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer 15
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2016

Our experience working with Brittany and Joe was fantastic. We had them do our engagement photos (late in our engagement, to be fair) and it was a great decision and really helped us get comfortable with them before having them take our wedding photos. It's about a month after the wedding now and we are SO happy with our pictures. They're gorgeous! We couldn't have worked with anyone more easygoing and yet completely dedicated to doing their best job. We had a lot of fun and the photos turned out great. They were also very discreet and didn't make anyone feel uncomfortable (even my dad who is not a fan of having his picture taken) while still covering every aspect very thoroughly. All the photos can be viewed and saved directly from an online gallery which is super convenient as well. Thank you!!!

Barbara · Married on 07/09/2016

Flawless, classic, magical, stunning, ethereal, whimsical, dreamy, gorgeous, perfect: the list of words I could use to describe this fantastic wife and husband photographer duo is endless. There is a reason why Brittany and Joe have so many flawless reviews - they truly are the real deal! Choosing a photographer was perhaps the highest priority on my wedding vendor list, and one in which I was not going to be stuck by budget, as your wedding day will fly by in a dreamy haze, yet your photos will be one of the only things to last forever (besides your love and memories of course :). I knew I wanted these two from the moment I stumbled across some of their engagement photos via a google search, and when they showed me full wedding albums in person over a coffee consult, I knew I had to book with them. My husband and I trusted Brittany and Joe completely and let them do their magic and run with it on our wedding day. If you choose Blue Rose Photography, you can sit back and relax and discard any lists of must have poses and toss any worries away. They truly are the dream team and they have everything covered. Brides (and grooms) - trust me when I say they will capture it all and more! Seeing these two interact and work together was also a thing of beauty - they each have their areas they like to cover, so nothing will be left to the wayside, and the love they have for each other enhances the entire experience. Brittany was extremely sweet and patient along the way, answering what I am sure were some endless emails and annoying questions with efficiency and patience. Another huge plus: they also do film along with digital, and if you've seen wedding photos in film, you will understand why I am truly, deeply, and madly in love with the finished product. Brittany and Joe - thank you again for taking so many photos that we will treasure for a lifetime. We can't wait to work with you two again the next excuse we have!

Alex · Married on 07/02/2016

We could not be happier with Brittany and Joe! Not only is their work amazing, but they are great people and make it easy to be in front of the camera. So incredibly thankful to have them capture our wedding and engagement and will always recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Ann · Married on 06/18/2016

Brittany and Joe are absolutely wonderful! They were fast in responding to emails and took the time to learn what we wanted to see in the pictures.
    They walked around the venue in advance to find picture spots and remained very professional during the whole wedding and reception. Not only did they take great photos, but they also stayed out of the scene to take the most natural shots (which really helped us remember what happened on the wedding day when we're looking back now). Even our guests were very impressed with their professionalism.
    The online photo gallery was sent to us shortly after the wedding. They were helpful in helping us organizing the wedding album, and were very responsive to our requests with great patience. There were many album choices available too.
    In short, we recommend Blue Rose Photography!

Korryn · Married on 06/11/2016

Brittany and Joe were the first vendor we reached out to right after we got engaged. Choosing a photographer is, in my opinion, the most important wedding decision you can make! The pictures will be handed down from generations to generation. We are SO GLAL we chose them to be a part of our wedding! They are fun, professional, timely and completely now what they are doing!
    Their pictures are whimsical, timeless and simple but so accurately reflect our relationship! Brittany and Joe have a way of coming into the room and completely capturing the emotion. We have now been married for six months and I still cry looking through our pictures.
    They send a questionnaire out before the big day, which we put a lot of effort into filling out. Every single thing we asked for was delivered- and more!! I recommend them to every couple I know getting married- because I truly believe that they are awesome at what they do and completely worth the investment!
    Thank you so much Brittany and Joe! We are head over heels in love with our pictures and plan on booking you for other fun life events in the future!

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2015

Brittany and Joe were so awesome to work with, we could not have been more pleased! They were organized, helpful, creative and responsive.

Every touch of their process was fantastic. We met them for coffee for our initial consultation, they were very prepared and really listened to what we were looking for in the photographers we hired. We didn't want to do engagement photos and it was so nice because we never once felt pressured to do so. So many photographers really sell the "package" deal and they just truly let us choose what was best for us.

On our wedding day they were there before the scheduled time, checking out good spots for different pictures, getting a good grasp of what the weather and lighting were like, etc. Everything was so easy. They had tons of great ideas but also gladly allowed me to throw in some ideas of my own.

After the wedding, we received our pictures in a very reasonable amount of time, much sooner than I anticipated. Literally EVERY picture was amazing! We could not have been more pleases with the quality AND quantity of the pictures they took. Now we are just struggling with picking which ones we want to print for the house! :) A great problem to have!

Thank you to Brittany and Joe! Great people, great photographers, great to work with!

Courtney · Married on 08/30/2015

Brittney and Joe are amazing! They are very professional, easy to work with, flexible, and make you feel comfortable when you are having your pictures taken. My husband and I hired them for our engagement photos and wedding day photos. They were willing to travel for our engagement pictures and really enjoy photographing new places. They have enough experience to be able to capture great pictures in places they haven't shot before. They do there homework and scout our venues and area before the shoot and there photos are beautiful. We were able to see some of the pictures the following day and had all of them from our engagement session within about 3-4 days. Our wedding photos were sent to us within 2 weeks from our wedding (which was in peak wedding season). I hope to hired Blue Rose for additional photography in the future. They are definitely worth every penny!

Allison · Married on 08/28/2015

Brittany & Joe deserve 5 stars across the board. They were easy to work with, organized, professional, personable and the very best at what they do. My husband and I love every single picture they took and could not imagine anything better. They captured EXACTLY what we wanted and gave us priceless memories of our fairy tale day. Thank you Brittany & Joe!

Greta · Married on 08/02/2015

Brittany and Joe are unbelievably talented! I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures! They were so easy to work with and made us feel completely comfortable. It definitely helped that Joe was wearing a Bruins hat when we first met with them! Everyone looks fantastic in our pictures. My favorite part is that Brittany was able to capture the laughter and joy that filled the day! The best way to remember an amazing day!

Katherine · Married on 08/01/2015

Brittany & Joe are absolutely fantastic! They work great as a team, and because of this are able to capture intimate moments, without being intrusive. It was great that both the groom + groomsmen and me and my bridesmaids were able to get individual time with a Joe or Brittany while we were getting ready. Also, working as pair, they capture the day from many different angles and do not miss a singe detail. They are both fun and energetic, which shines through in their work. The moments they captured and the quality of their work was best in class.

Jamie · Married on 07/05/2015

Brittany and Joe were amazing! My husband and I were both from out of town and they were very accommodating with our busy schedules. They were a pleasure to work with, they made us feel very comfortable, and photos were beautiful!

Janis · Married on 11/08/2014

Working with Brittany and Joe from Blue Rose Photography was probably the best decision we made during our wedding planning. Not only were they extremely professional and quick to respond to our questions, they have the ability to completely make you feel at ease when getting hundreds of photos taken of you! We also did an engagement shoot with them which was great because we got to know them a bit before the wedding day. These two are extremely talented and they were able to capture so many details and special moments of our day that we will hold onto forever. Another great advantage of working with Blue Rose is the unbelievably quick turnaround time in getting our photos back. I've heard of couples waiting for months for their photos and we got ours back in a few weeks. We couldn't have been more pleased with the results and they turned out so much better than the pictures I saw on the endless wedding blogs I searched thru prior to our big day! All in all, we could not have been more pleased with these 2 and beyond that, they are just genuinely great people!

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

Blue Rose Photography is amazing! We were so impressed with the quality of photos from our wedding. Not only were the pictures great, but they took a wide variety of photos from everyone who attended, to the venue to the food. They captured every moment of our day and did so with ease and flexibility; most of the time we forgot they were there.

I could not recommend Brittany and Joe enough. They were absolutely superb!

Maddy · Married on 09/12/2014

Brittany and Joe were great to work with! They are so easygoing and made the experience fun. We left it up to them to find photo shoot locations and were happy with what they chose - the interior of a parking garage, a building with art deco charm, a rooftop overlooking the city...

They also captured all the important moments of the ceremony and reception, and made all of our guests feel special.

Desiree · Married on 08/30/2014

I don't think I can say enough good things about Brittany and Joe. From the beginning, they are super responsive and get back to you really quickly. These two are super personable and get a lot really well with everyone and make you feel comfortable immediately. This is really important because you are going to be spending a ton of time with them on your wedding day :) But, the most important part is the product they produce. They take amazing photos and really care about their craft. We had the pleasure of having engagement pictures and our entire wedding day photographed by these two, and I definitely would not have chosen anyone else! To top off the fact that they are great people and take great pictures, you also don't have to wait forever and a half to get your pictures back after your wedding. I do not know how I would have been able to wait the amount of time that some people take to get your photos back after your event. I recommend choosing Blue Rose 100%!!

Anne Elyse · Married on 08/08/2014

We loved our Engagement Shoot with Brittany and Joe. They made us feel comfortable, and our photos turned out even better than we expected. We can not wait until they shoot our Wedding in June!

Kate · Married on 07/19/2014

Brittany and Joe were amazing! They were extremely responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding. The day of, they were easy going and flexible. Our gallery was ready quickly and was full of beautiful pictures!

Blue Rose Photography was wonderful! They responded to my initial email promptly, and we clicked in the first meeting. They were comfortable with the package we worked out with them. They arrived on time and were very good at making everyone feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. Both Brittany and Joe captured the beautiful and happy moments of our day, without getting in the way of guests or disrupting the moment in the present. We wound up with so many gorgeous photos and we have gotten endless compliments on them from our loved ones!

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2014

I am so so happy I picked blue rose photography. I absolutely love them. They are truly the best. Quality work, outstanding customer service, they are just amazing.

Jackie · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I hired Blue Rose for our wedding and engagement photos, and we couldn’t have met a more perfect match for us. We were planning our wedding from out of town so we had to Skype with a lot of vendors before hiring. And because we also do wedding photography, it was THE most important aspect of our wedding. Brittany and Joe were so nice and just the most chill couple- we could quickly see without even meeting them in person, that they were the kind of people we’d want to have hanging around with us all day on our wedding.

For myself, I found so many similarities between Brittany and I, in many aspects including photography style (and camera equipment..!) and speediness- she was always quick to respond to my emails, which I really appreciated. But she and Joe blew me away with their turn around time and their skill at candid photos. We saw our full gallery within 5 days (!) and had our flash drive of files in less than two weeks after our wedding. This won’t happen for everyone, because it’s based on how much they have going on, but it is seriously fast editing (and film processing).

Brittany and Joe have a documentary style with an editorial flair and an ability to capture candid moments so beautifully. They combine a mix of digital and film, which I love. They were both awesome at directing us into poses, such that we never felt awkward in front of the camera. Also, they are really great at shooting wedding details that are so important for making up the “feel” of your day. If you want beautiful photography, if you want to feel comfortable in front of the camera, and if you want your photos back fast, then hire Blue Rose! It will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Be on the lookout in the top wedding publications- these guys are making it big!