Seattle, WA 98109 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Integral DJs

Integral DJs create memories that last a lifetime

Seattle's most sought after team will create a wild & crazy mix of your favorite music that will have everyone dancing all night long.

Music has been our passion since birth and we’ve spent years honing our craft on the turntables, digging for records, and most importantly – establishing a connection with our audience and our couples.

Let us take you on a musical journey with your friends & family that you’ll remember forever.

Contact: Marc Matsui / marc@integraldjs.com / 206.850.5840

Awards: The Knot Best of Weddings: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 / Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice Award: 2014, 2015, 2016

b1d490c4c40c7055 SLC

Integral DJs 4
Integral DJs 5
Integral DJs 6

Abby · Married on 09/15/2018

You cannot go wrong with Integral DJs! They are so professional and have a real passion for music. We worked with the owner, Marc, throughout the planning process and he made everything so incredibly easy. He was personable, detail oriented, very responsive, and one of the most professional vendors we hired for our wedding.

We wanted to make sure we threw the party of the century that would have our friends saying "your wedding was so much fun" for years to come. DJ D-Look was the DJ at our wedding and absolutely crushed it. Other than telling him what kind of music genres we liked, we gave him freedom to play whatever he wanted and he did such an AWESOME job creating the perfect mix to get everyone on the dance floor. We had many guests come up to us to tell us how amazing our DJ was and that he was the best they'd ever heard, which is a true testament to how awesome these guys are. If you want to have a killer dance party that will make your day truly memorable, hire Integral DJs! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Y

Yuki · Married on 08/18/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Integral DJs! I’m very particular with everything from esthetics, execution, professionalism, and of course music; they nailed it! We worked with the owner, Marc, for the business and planning part, he was very personable and accessible via emails throughout the day. His email responses were super quick! We had the pleasure of working with DJ Vega for our wedding, and he was FANTASTIC!! He was also very pleasant to work with over the phone for our plan review prior to the wedding. I mentioned to him that I like the radio station 103.7 throwbacks, and he could name the artists/feel of the music I wanted! Erykha Badu, D’angelo,,, I knew he had great taste and I could trust his judgment!! He also had some great questions about our first dance music. He wanted to know if we are dancing through the whole song or just a part of it, if we wanted him to stop the music at certain point, etc.. I appreciated his attention to details!
    Our playlist throughout the wedding was mixture of music from Bossa Nova, Salsa, R&B, Hip Hop, Gangsta Rap to Classic Rock! Although we had a very specific list of ‘must play songs,' DJ Vega did such a fabulous job of adding other songs in between that fit our style! Our guests loved DJ Vega, the dance floor was packed and I got so many compliments how great he was!! DJ Vega was amazing musically, but he was also dressed sharp, classy, and his announcements were very pleasant and tasteful, nothing cheesy! We had such a great experience with both Marc and DJ Vega!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Kina · Married on 07/28/2018

Kitman was the DJ for our wedding and he was above and beyond. He was a great listener, understood our style and taste, and helped create an amazing dance party. We had a great time - and so did our friends and family! Thank you for being the best, Kitman!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Integral DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• A Wedding With Heart
    A Wedding With Heart Wedding Officiants

From the moment I met Marc, I knew he was an absolute pro. He was calm, friendly and completely focused on making everything sound great. We worked together at a wedding in a park where there were kids playing, planes flying over and no electrical power. Despite all this, the sound was stellar! Would highly recommend!

• Seattle Wedding Officiants
    Seattle Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

I just want to say what a pleasure it is to work with Integral DJs. They are professional AND prepared for anything. As a vendor who feels very strongly that an event is much more successful if you have a good team around you -- I want Integral DJs on my team! You can't go wrong hiring Integral DJs.

• JaneG. Photography
    JaneG. Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want a party to be awesome, and lively through-out the night, you have to hire Integral DJs! I even can't help but get on the dance floor when they're doing their thing. The perfect fit for a wedding party that wants to have a great memorable experience!

• Seattle, 98109 See on map