Seattle Wedding Officiants

13543 Greenwood Ave N, #103, Seattle, WA 98133 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About Seattle Wedding Officiants

So, you’re getting married! What kind of wedding ceremony do you want?

• Non-traditional, non-religious
  • Traditional, with religious undertones
  • LGBTQ ceremony
  • Re-commitment ceremony
  • Intercultural with a traditional custom added
  • Super short ~ let’s get the party started!

Every couple has a unique story. No matter what kind of ceremony you want, my goal at Seattle Wedding Officiants is to help you tell your story just the way you want to on your special day. I will help you decide what you want your ceremony to look and feel like—and then take you through the steps to make it happen—just the way you dreamed it would.

I’ve married all kinds of couples in lots of different settings: multi-faith, traditional Christian, civil, LGBTQ, non-denominational ceremonies and more. My passion is helping couples celebrate their love with a ceremony that they and their guests will remember: turning an ordinary wedding ceremony into the extraordinary. In addition, I have officiated weddings at a variety of locations: private homes, beaches and city parks, hotels and mansions. I even joined a couple and their friends on a 3-mile hike to Tiger Mountain, Issaquah where the couple exchanged vows overlooking the Issaquah valley below. I am always open to exploring new locations of your choice and welcome new requests!

What makes me different? The couples I have married tell me that I:

• Helped them feel less overwhelmed about planning the most important event of their lives
  • Was generous with my advice in their free consultation
  • Am patient and flexible
  • Am the “queen of organizing” so no detail gets forgotten
  • Kept them calm and focused during the ceremony
  • Kept their wedding guests engaged, so they could focus on each other on their wedding day
  • Am sensitive and had a calming influence on the couple's pre-wedding jitters

I will help you craft a perfect ceremony and assist with the details so you can focus on the joy and happiness on your special day.

Visit my website: http://www.seattleweddingofficiants.com

nathanlauracrystalmtn033
SeattleWeddingPhotographyByNicolette003
snoqualmie falls 2015 pictures 0022
Seattle Wedding Officiants
 brittany johnson spencer tack the ceremony
jimcolleen1

Seattle Wedding Officiants 5
Seattle Wedding Officiants 6
Seattle Wedding Officiants 7

linda · Married on 11/11/2018

Elaine took care of everything

I can't say enough great things about Elaine. I had absolutely zero clue about how weddings worked until speaking with her at our first meeting. She provides a really helpful portfolio informing couples about the wedding process, and you chose what elements you like while omitting the ones that are inconsistent with the mood that you are trying to create. Elaine made it clear on many fronts, that there is no wrong way to do it. This was very comforting to me, as I thought that many of my ideas might be silly.
    Elaine is a true professional who will walk you through the process step by step so that you are fully prepared for your special day. Her performance during the ceremony is commanding, professional, and warm all at the same time. We highly recommend Elaine as an excellent choice as wedding officiant.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Linda and Werner. I really enjoyed working with you from beginning to end. I loved meeting your family and especially enjoyed how we incorporated them into the ceremony with the reading of the Native American Wedding Blessing. What a great day! I wish you many years of love and happiness together.

Riley Bradford · Married on 10/10/2018

All-around amazing experience!

Elaine was awesome to work with. Very easy going and attentive. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease! Not only did she help us with wedding planning, she also gave us tips and advice for our entire stay in Seattle. :)

Seattle Wedding Officiants FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? WA
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• Quinn Fitzpatrick
    Quinn Fitzpatrick Wedding Musicians

There are many moving parts and unexpected changes that can arise in a ceremony (weather not cooperating, etc.) An officiant has to be able to go with the flow and take charge so that everything runs smoothly. Elaine is extremely organized, focused, professional and articulate. She is adept at coordinating all the parts of a ceremony so that everything runs without any hiccups. She was very cognizant of appropriate places to add music as a special touch for the couple. It was great to work with Elaine and I look forward to providing music at the next wedding she officiates!

• Azzura Photography
    Azzura Photography Wedding Photographers

Elaine creates beautiful ceremonies! I've attended at least 20 of her weddings (as a photographer, not a guest ;), and have always enjoyed her thoughtful and elegant guiding of the ceremony.

• Rick Takagi Photography
    Rick Takagi Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough nice things about Elaine and how well she works with clients. I have had the pleasure of working with Elaine over the years and it feels like seeing an old friend each time we work at the same event. You can tell that her clients also feel an ease when getting ready for their big moment and Elaine leading the way. You can't go wrong with having Elaine as part of your special day!

• 13543 Greenwood Ave N, #103 Seattle, WA 98133 See on map