Seattle Wedding Officiants Reviews

Seattle Wedding Officiants 5
Seattle Wedding Officiants 6
Seattle Wedding Officiants 7

linda · Married on 11/11/2018

Elaine took care of everything

I can't say enough great things about Elaine. I had absolutely zero clue about how weddings worked until speaking with her at our first meeting. She provides a really helpful portfolio informing couples about the wedding process, and you chose what elements you like while omitting the ones that are inconsistent with the mood that you are trying to create. Elaine made it clear on many fronts, that there is no wrong way to do it. This was very comforting to me, as I thought that many of my ideas might be silly.
    Elaine is a true professional who will walk you through the process step by step so that you are fully prepared for your special day. Her performance during the ceremony is commanding, professional, and warm all at the same time. We highly recommend Elaine as an excellent choice as wedding officiant.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Linda and Werner. I really enjoyed working with you from beginning to end. I loved meeting your family and especially enjoyed how we incorporated them into the ceremony with the reading of the Native American Wedding Blessing. What a great day! I wish you many years of love and happiness together.

Riley Bradford · Married on 10/10/2018

All-around amazing experience!

Elaine was awesome to work with. Very easy going and attentive. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease! Not only did she help us with wedding planning, she also gave us tips and advice for our entire stay in Seattle. :)

Scott Huston · Married on 10/06/2018

Personalized and Worry-free

We had a wonderful experience. Great communication leading up to our big day, and no worries about any paperwork. Made the focus on us and listened to our wishes. Would strongly recommend!

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Elaine is the best!!

Elaine is a joy to work with! From our first phone call, we knew she was exactly the person we wanted officiating our wedding. Kindhearted, open minded, and very professional and responsive, she took amazing care of us from start to finish, and helped us plan the perfect ceremony! If a wedding is in your future, my wife and I highly, highly recommend hiring Elaine. You absolutely won't regret it.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Dear Amanda and Amanda, thank you so much for your heartfelt review of my services. I could say exactly the same thing about the two of you. You were wonderfully happy throughout the entire process. You made my job easy! I wish you many years of love, peace and happiness!

Kathy Dougherty · Married on 09/09/2018

Awesome and very professional

We had such a beautiful renewal service. She was so professional and performed a beautiful serivce. We would definetly recommend using this service!

Alexis P · Married on 09/02/2018

Best elopement ever

Best wedding ever with 3 wk notice! Seemed to look like Elaine and I had this all planned forever! Amazing experience all around

Ronni · Married on 01/01/2018

There for me every step of the way even though it was an elopement. Well....it soon turned into a small wedding and Elaine rolled right with it. She even found me the most wonderful photographer!

Seattle Wedding Officiants 8

Linda · Married on 12/30/2017

Wow! We are both 69, and we decided to get married with a two-week planning window. Elaine Way met with us right away, gave us her recommendations, and we set out to plan the day. She acted not only as our officiant but as our wedding coordinator, as well. With no rehearsal, she orchestrated the flow of the event and had all of us smiling and laughing instantly. As our photographer stated, the theme of the day was Love and Laughter.

I would not change a thing about the day. We held the ceremony in our living room with close friends and family. It was warm, intimate and so entertaining. Elaine really captured us completely. Her mastery at getting to the heart of us was astounding. She became a part of our community on the spot. Everyone told us how personable and charming she is.

I highly recommend Elaine Way to anyone who would like to have the best wedding ever. Thank you, Elaine, for being our officiant and our friend on such an extraordinary day.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Dearest Linda and Peter, Truly, the honor was ALL mine! Peter and I have known each other for some time now and when I found out he was getting married, I was over the moon with excitement. Linda, I fell in love with you immediately when we met and I knew the three of us were going to put together something really wonderful. Your wedding was so full of love and joy. Your friends and family were thrilled for you and really pulled together to create a beautiful reception. Everything was perfect! I look forward to many more years of friendship with the two of you.

Su · Married on 12/16/2017

I am so glad we had Elaine marrying us. Elaine was very personal and professional. Paperwork was all ready to go on our wedding day and that helped us a lot during our busy wedding planning time. She had lovely voice, I still remember when she announced us as a married couple. We are glad we went with the professional service.

Keri · Married on 12/02/2017

Elaine was absolutely amazing! We planned a very last minute wedding, and she was helpful every step of the way.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/24/2017

Elaine was absolutely amazing to work with!!!! She made our wedding absolutely perfect for us from beginning to end. We would HIGHLY recommend Seattle Wedding Officiants for any wedding!!!

Seattle Wedding Officiants 9

tea · Married on 11/05/2017

We contacted Elaine for her availability to officiate a small intimate family wedding that was less than two weeks away. Luckily, Elaine was available for our date and what a pot-of-gold we hit when we found her. Elaine is warm and engaging and we fell in love with her calm soothing voice every time we spoke with her. She has a wealth of information organized for each step of the ceremony, there is literally something for everyone. On top of helping the bride and groom prepare their vows, she has top connections with photographers, bakers, caterers and knows all the great spots (for rent and absolutely free) to exchange vows. We did not meet Elaine face-to-face until she arrived at the ceremony and she calmly walked in and had a handle on how to get it done. Part of the ceremony include a symbolic "Warming of the Rings" -- it was so beautiful. Several people comment later that they had never seen that done before and thought it so personal and connected the guest to the couple in a tangible way. Her awards and accolades are well earned.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 10
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 11

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Dearest Trish, Josh and Andra, It was entirely my pleasure to help you with not only the ceremony but also some recommendations for vendors that I have worked with. I love Beecher's Loft and it was so warm and cozy even with the cold dark night outside the windows. When I walked in, I felt like I had walked into a movie about a princess. That princess was Andra and Josh was her knight in shining armor. The ring warming ceremony was perfect for the intimate crowd we had. It's such an intimate way to include family and friends in the wedding ceremony. Thank you again for hiring me to be your officiant. Your happiness is truly my success!

Joselyn · Married on 10/23/2017

Were so satisfied for your service Eleane...tnx..God bless you...

Seattle Wedding Officiants 12
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 13
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 14
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 15
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 16

Maurice · Married on 10/22/2017

Elaine was the perfect officiants for us! She was genuine, friendly, kind, patient, professional, and affordable. We had a little ceremony at a friend's home with a few of our closest friends. She met with us to get acquainted and go over the options. She provided a large ceremony template guide with many options and different scenarios. She even files for the marriage certificates! She worked with us to refine our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. The day before the ceremony, she let us reconfirmed the ceremony times and she arrived promptly as planned. Our ceremony couldn't have gone any better. We made our day extra special, treating us like long-time friends. After the ceremony, she walked us through the final marriage license, gave us congratulatory hugs and quietly departed. Her services were perfect! I hope to not need her services again (one marriage should be enough, right?), but I would totally use her services again. And I wholeheartedly recommend her services to anyone I know.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Maurice and Robert, Thank you so much for your very kind review. I truly enjoyed meeting you both and working through the details of your wedding. It was small but it packed a punch with all your best people watching. You two are so special and I wish you happiness and peace for all the wonderful days of your life as married partners.

Renee · Married on 10/21/2017

Elaine was amazing! We had someone lined up to perform our ceremony but they were not responding to my messages. I ended up going to meet the person in public and they informed me that they were moving across the country and wouldn't be back less than two months to our wedding date. I searched on Facebook for officiants in my area and Elaine's business was the first to come up. I checked out her website and liked what I saw, so I sent her an email. Elaine responded quickly (especially considering this was right at Labor Day weekend), and agreed to meet up with us to discuss things. My fiance was very impressed with how organized she was and all of the information she was able to give us. She also can take your marriage license application to the court for you and will turn it in after the wedding. This was wonderful, as it saved us both from having to take off work to get this done. What's wonderful about this also is that she only charges you an additional $67, which is the current cost of a marriage license in Washington state. There's no cost for her time to do this for you, which is very sweet. She helps you write your own ceremony so that it's customized to you. It was spectacular! I highly recommend Elaine if you are looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you Renee and Sean for your lovely review. I am glad that I was able to help. Your wedding was lovely and I enjoyed being your officiant. One correction, though. I do not charge anything additional to obtain your marriage license. The $67 you pay me is the fee for the license and goes to the King County Clerk to pay for your license, not to me. Either way, I am happy I could step in and take care of both that and your ceremony in such a short amount of time. Happy holidays to you both!

Carol · Married on 10/07/2017

You were professional and personable.

• Bianca · Married on 10/02/2017

She was such a great wedding officiant. She helped us create a beautiful, personalized wedding.

Paula · Married on 09/09/2017

Elaine was absolutely wonderful. One thing that really stood out to me was that she goes to the courthouse for you to file your marriage license! I highly recommend her!

Alicia · Married on 08/07/2017

Elaine was great! She gave us the guidance and structure we needed and helped make our ceremony romantic and personal. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!!

Christine · Married on 08/05/2017

Elaine was a pleasure to work with. She was organized and walked us through the process from beginning to end. She really knows her stuff. The ceremony itself was beautiful and exactly what we wanted-we received tons of compliments. We would highly recommend working with Elaine!

Jesse · Married on 08/04/2017

Elaine was an absolute blessing in disguise. Our friend had to back out of performing our ceremony a couple of months before our wedding and so we scrambled to try to find an officiant that was still available. Elaine was able to rearrange a previously scheduled rehearsal in order to make herself available for our Friday wedding. We were extremely lucky to get her on such short notice as she is highly regarded within the industry. She was very responsive, well organized, professional and just a pleasant person. She helped us customize a ceremony the suited us perfectly. We received such great feedback from our attendees. Though we were disappointed that our friend could not attend our wedding, we couldn't be more happy that it resulted in having Elaine being a part of our special day. She's the best!

-Jesse & Melissa

Sent on 08/16/2017

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Dear Jesse and Melissa, Thank you so very much for your lovely review. I am so glad I was available to help you with the most important day of your lives. It was a pleasure working with you -- you are both such kind and thoughtful people. I enjoyed meeting your friends and family as well. Best wishes for the rest of the summer--thank goodness the temperature went down a little-- and all the years to come as husband and wife.

Angela · Married on 07/30/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Elaine for our wedding. We planned our wedding fairly quickly and she was happy to take us on with short notice. The ceremony we came up with together was beautiful and she delivered it eloquently. People commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and what a great job she did. You could tell she has been doing this a long time and that she loves what she does.

Abby · Married on 07/23/2017

Elaine was absolutely wonderful at our wedding and a pleasure to work with. She is extremely professional and also very personable. It was so nice not having to worry about all of the nitty gritty details. Elaine was organized, timely and always prepared. She made our experience stress free! We loved the personal love story she created for our ceremony and we got a lot of positive feedback from our guests as well. It was a really nice way to connect everyone to our lives. Simply put, it was an absolutely beautiful ceremony!

Jody · Married on 07/18/2017

Elaine was wonderful to work with. We eloped to Seattle from Indiana and the entire experience from the moment I contacted her till the day she married us was flawless. We were able to customize our ceremony, and pick out the little details that made the day all that more special.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you Jody and Leon! I had so much fun working with you. Your wedding day was also a blast for me. The weather was beautiful, the spot for your wedding (Discovery Park Lighthouse) and just having fun watch you together while Rick took pictures was amazing. It was a really good day for me also. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. From what I have seen so far I love them! Have a great rest of your summer.