Seattle Wedding Officiants Reviews

Seattle Wedding Officiants 6
Seattle Wedding Officiants 7

Mary Lou · Getting married on 03/04/2021

We all loved Elaine

Elaine was a joy to work with on our wedding ceremony, from the initial meeting to The Big Day. All of our guests also raved about how well Elaine conducted our ceremony, the wording of the vows, and her great interactions with a broad scope of ages and backgrounds among our family and friends. It was like we had known Elaine for years and years.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Lee Ehrenkrantz · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Elaine is The Best! Dont Hesitate!

We had recently gotten engaged and already had a trip planned to the beautiful Pacific Northwest, we figured this was the ideal opportunity for an elopement and amazing ceremony in the woods! We found Elaine and from the very start she was amazing, super accommodating to our vision; right up until the day before, we really wanted the perfect natural location and were told about this amazing State Park that sounded perfect, we communicated with Elaine about the change of location, she contacted the photographers and 1-2-3 it was done, it was happening in our dream spot (and what a spot it was)! Needless to say it was magical and a memory we will never forget!! She guided and assisted with all the required paperwork, license, etc. Even advised us exactly where to get the license from so we could get it in the mail, didn't have to go to some license office somewhere! We couldn't recommend Elaine more; don't hesitate, shes the best! Thank you so Much Elaine!
    Lee & Connie, Miami

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 8
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 9
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 10
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 11

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for your review, Lee and Connie. Your wedding was truly remarkable and I'm so grateful everything worked out with the change of location. It couldn't have been more beautiful. Your love, the river, the Pacific Northwest...everything was amazing. Please come back for a vow renewal!
  • Molly

Molly Rapozo · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Best Value!

Elaine provided a lot of time and support for our ceremony. Between in-person meetings, numerous emails and helpful suggestions; she was by far the best value out of all our wedding costs.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Heather heiling · Married on 08/11/2019

Eloping in the PNW

We contacted Elaine a month away from our trip to the PNW thinking if and a big if we could find someone to marry us and a photographer we would just get married on our trip. Well Elaine said yes and on top of saying yes she found us an amazing photographer that was a husband and wife duo and decently priced. It was a dream come true for us only a month away. Panic set in but they helped us out in such a huge way. We couldn't be more happy on how smooth everything went and how amazing everything was for us that day. It was like meeting someone we knew for quite sometime. I would get remarried every year just to meet up again and have that amazing experience again.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

Pleasure to work with!

Elaine was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our ceremony was so special and authentic and true to ourselves. We wanted something that wasn't religious and reflected our personalities and views. After filling out couple's questionnaires and hand picking exactly what we wanted, we were left with something so personal and real. I will forever cherish our ceremony. Elaine is extremely professional, caring and quick you respond. She ran our entire rehearsal and made everyone feel so comfortable. If we could get married 100 more times we would use Elaine everytime. Thank you for making our day that much for special!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 12
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 13
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 14
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 15
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 16
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 17

Taylor and Andy,
    Thank you SOOOOO much for such a lovely review. I enjoyed working with you from the minute we met and had fun customizing your ceremony. Your venue -- including the crab cakes and bacon wrapped dates--was over the top fantastic! Thank you for hiring me to be your officiant. You are a lovely and loving couple and I wish you many years of happiness together on this next journey!

Laura C. Fox · Married on 07/28/2019

Made our special day stress-free!

Elaine did an incredible job with our wedding ceremony -- her system for creating your personalized ceremony from scratch is fantastic for a couple who knows what they envision, or for those who would like some examples to choose from. She is very responsive, easy to chat with, and makes an effort to help her couples feel relaxed on their big day. She also helped keep our ceremony technology free, which was important to us. She is absolutely amazing and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Meghan Blatt · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing Officiant

It was so amazing to work with Elaine! The first time I called her she spent almost an hour on the phone explaining how she liked to work with us to create our ceremony, asking me about our thoughts for the ceremony so far and making sure I wasn't confused about anything. She was very responsive, flexible and always took the time to make sure the ceremony reflected myself and my new husband's relationship. All of our guests loved how our ceremony reflected our relationship and our thoughts on marriage.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Danielle Brown · Married on 07/13/2019

Beyond exceptional ! Look no further for an officiant!

We can not recommend Elaine enough! Do not look any further for an officiant and call her immediately! She walked us thru this entire process and spent countless hours crafting the right words for our ceremony. She is in incredibly high demand so call as soon as you can to book her! She dresses impeccably and is one classy lady. We adore her as a person now that we have gotten to know her over the past year and guests at our wedding even commented how wonderful she is! Thank you SO much, Elaine!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Brandie Hafar · Married on 07/13/2019

Mark and Brandies Elopement

Elaine was wonderful and willing to work with us on our destination elopement. She really rolled with it all for us and made it that much more special to us. Thank you Elaine for being part of our special day and rolling with the punches!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Pete

Pete Veach-Williams · Married on 07/07/2019

Great team that created a memorable day.

Elaine was such a great officiant who made me and my husband feel totally at ease during our same-sex ceremony. She and Rick, who works alongside her providing the photography, were flexible with dates. Rick attended despite having an unexpected event around his family, we could not be more grateful.

Elaine gave us ideas to inspire us in creating our own ceremony.

We sent her our version and she delivered it flawlessly on the day.

Both Elaine and Rick arrived early at the venue, a beach near Seattle, so we were able to start before the rain and tide prevented it from going ahead since the weather had changed suddenly.

She also prepared two sheets with our wedding vows which we read to each other, they were printed in beautiful stock so we could keep them as mementos.

Elaine's reading style was peaceful and made me feel emotional, and most importantly connected to my partner during what was certainly the most important day of my life as it gave start to my own family.

Both were gentle and friendly to us, furthermore she provided assistance to Rick, our talented photographer, to take breathtaking shots despite the harsh and unexpected weather.
    We received a preview of the photos from Rick, and we were both amazed by the results (as were our friends and families) - Thank you Rick.

Elaine joined us in one of our photos and it turned out to be one of my favorites. I was really glad that she did so as she certainly was instrumental in turning the day into something I will always remember, captured in beautiful pictures.

She went beyond the call of duty by suggesting some angles and shots on a beautiful meadow-like area close to the beach where my partner and I eloped.

Rick did a phenomenal job in capturing the scenery, our emotions, and the nature around us. Both worked under rain and strong winds, thinking quickly to make the most out of the situation.

Both of us would wholeheartedly recommend Elaine and Rick, we feel ever so grateful for their services and believe any couple would love them to be part of their wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Peter and Jason,
    We loved everything about working with you. You were SO easy-going and went with the flow when we were suggesting ideas for you. I just can't say enough about how grateful I am that I got to be your officiant. I wish you much love and peace as you begin this new journey together. Your loving adventure has just begun.

Saleeha · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing Experience

My fiance and I were so happy working with Elaine for our wedding. She made the process very easy and guided us through all the legality of paper work as well as the fun parts of giving input in our ceremony.

Elaine took a personal interest in us as a couple and really listened to our story and our wants and likes making our ceremony so special and personal for us and our family/friends. Everything was customized to our liking and Elaine was so flexible and responsive with all questions we had. She has also helped afterward with the name change process and filing all the paperwork.

I would highly recommend Elaine to any couple looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Lyssa Clark · Married on 07/06/2019

So helpful!

Elaine was a wonderful officiant! She helped us currate the perfect ceremony, we got so many compliments on how well they matched our style/relationship. She goes above and beyond with filing paperwork and providing resources to make the whole process as easily as possible. Our wedding wouldn't have been as special without her!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you Lyssa and Jack! I enjoyed our process working together to create something fun and meaningful for your wedding day. You have great family and friends too! Thank you for hiring me to be your officiant. Much love to you both.
  • Evelyn

Evelyn Brown · Married on 06/28/2019

Happy we chose Elaine to officiate!

Elaine was a pleasure to work with! She was available for an in person meeting and had all the information we needed to put together our special ceremony. She went to the courthouse and picked up our marriage license, which was a lifesaver. She was very quick to respond to all emails and she worked with us on last minute details up until the night before our ceremony. She definitely helped make our wedding day stress-free and to top it all off, she even filed our marriage license at the courthouse the following week.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Andrea Wilhite · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful and professional

Elaine showed up early and was ready to go. She helped us from writing the vows to filling out our marriage certificate. She was simply amazing.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 18

Laura Caulfield · Married on 05/23/2019

Elaine Way, highly reccomended

Elaine Way was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and professional. Our wedding was wonderful. She was referred to me from a friend and I am so glad. I would highly recommend Elaine.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kelcie Lim · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional, fun officiant

Elaine was absolutely incredible from the first conversation we had. She was very responsive and up beat. She did a great job walking us through creating our own ceremony and giving us feedback on what would flow best. It was also a huge lifesaver to have Elaine take care of all of the court stuff. We didn’t once have to go to the courthouse, Elaine took care of everything! Day of, she was on time, friendly, and efficient! Working with Elaine was the best decision we made for our wedding. We are very happy to have had the pleasure of working with her.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Alma

Alma Del Toro · Married on 04/19/2019

Elaine made our experience so memorable and special!

Elaine is the best, despite the rain made our day so beautiful. Found a way to get us married in front of the waterfall as our kids wanted!!! Best planner, Gave us many options to pick readings and poems to integrate our kids making our ceremony so unique.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 19

Sara · Married on 03/08/2019

We love Seattle Wedding Officiants!

Elaine with Seattle Wedding Officiants was everything we could have hoped for! We decided about a month before we traveled to Seattle to get married while we were there and had no idea where to begin. I found Seattle Wedding Officiants through google and after contacting Elaine, she walked us through everything! She provides you instructions for getting a marriage license in Washington State, ideas for the perfect venue, ceremony examples for ANYONE, help with navigating your time in Seattle, AND she will have the perfect photographer for your venue and vision. She provided us with an unforgettable ceremony and the best part was - it was affordable. We loved Elaine and are so happy that we stumbled upon her on google. If you are looking for an amazing officiant, Elaine is the one!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 20
  • Verhuzka

Verhuzka Duno · Married on 03/02/2019

Professionalism

A unique ceremony and good energy, everything gave a magnificent result. Thank you

Sent on 03/06/2019

Tierney Grim · Married on 01/11/2019

Elaine was great

Working with Elaine was fantastic. She was happy to work out my personal vows with me and help them sound special. Her efficacy and experience were wonderful, it always felt like she knew what she was doing. She was also able to help us with our paperwork, I was very grateful for that. The ceremony she put together with us was both fun and beautiful. Elaine was easy to talk to as well as being completely professional.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Tierney and Darren. I enjoyed working with yo so much! You were open to suggestions, and had many of your own. Together we created a ceremony event that was fun and creative. Thank you again for hiring me to be your officiant.

linda · Married on 11/11/2018

Elaine took care of everything

I can't say enough great things about Elaine. I had absolutely zero clue about how weddings worked until speaking with her at our first meeting. She provides a really helpful portfolio informing couples about the wedding process, and you chose what elements you like while omitting the ones that are inconsistent with the mood that you are trying to create. Elaine made it clear on many fronts, that there is no wrong way to do it. This was very comforting to me, as I thought that many of my ideas might be silly.
    Elaine is a true professional who will walk you through the process step by step so that you are fully prepared for your special day. Her performance during the ceremony is commanding, professional, and warm all at the same time. We highly recommend Elaine as an excellent choice as wedding officiant.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Linda and Werner. I really enjoyed working with you from beginning to end. I loved meeting your family and especially enjoyed how we incorporated them into the ceremony with the reading of the Native American Wedding Blessing. What a great day! I wish you many years of love and happiness together.

Riley Bradford · Married on 10/10/2018

All-around amazing experience!

Elaine was awesome to work with. Very easy going and attentive. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease! Not only did she help us with wedding planning, she also gave us tips and advice for our entire stay in Seattle. :)

Sent on 11/28/2018

Scott Huston · Married on 10/06/2018

Personalized and Worry-free

We had a wonderful experience. Great communication leading up to our big day, and no worries about any paperwork. Made the focus on us and listened to our wishes. Would strongly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Elaine is the best!!

Elaine is a joy to work with! From our first phone call, we knew she was exactly the person we wanted officiating our wedding. Kindhearted, open minded, and very professional and responsive, she took amazing care of us from start to finish, and helped us plan the perfect ceremony! If a wedding is in your future, my wife and I highly, highly recommend hiring Elaine. You absolutely won't regret it.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Dear Amanda and Amanda, thank you so much for your heartfelt review of my services. I could say exactly the same thing about the two of you. You were wonderfully happy throughout the entire process. You made my job easy! I wish you many years of love, peace and happiness!