Seattle Wedding Officiants Reviews

363 | Seattle, WA

363 Reviews for Seattle Wedding Officiants

Jordan Seegert · Getting married on 04/08/2021

So happy with Elaine!

Elaine was great from our first contact with her. She answered all our questions and communicated well. She provided us with a variety of examples of vows and ideas, and was supportive in helping us create a beautiful custom ceremony. At our wedding, she was professional, personable, and kind. We were so happy to have chosen Elaine to be our officiant and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you Jordan and Paul for the lovely review! I enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. I also loved the spot you chose for your elopement....one I had not been to before and will always be reminded of your lovely wedding with close friends and kiddos when I visit it again.

Mary Lou · Getting married on 03/04/2021

We all loved Elaine

Elaine was a joy to work with on our wedding ceremony, from the initial meeting to The Big Day. All of our guests also raved about how well Elaine conducted our ceremony, the wording of the vows, and her great interactions with a broad scope of ages and backgrounds among our family and friends. It was like we had known Elaine for years and years.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Prabhjot

Prabhjot Singh · Getting married on 03/02/2021

She's awesome!

She's amazing, and really helpful. We were in hurry to get married with little planning. But she walked us through the steps of getting our marriage certificate, writing our own vows and everything.

Sent on 02/15/2020

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much Prabhjot and Shengjiao for your lovely review,
    It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday and officiate your small wedding at the arboretum. I hope you warmed up and had a nice lunch celebration.
    Elaine

Lee Ehrenkrantz · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Elaine is The Best! Dont Hesitate!

We had recently gotten engaged and already had a trip planned to the beautiful Pacific Northwest, we figured this was the ideal opportunity for an elopement and amazing ceremony in the woods! We found Elaine and from the very start she was amazing, super accommodating to our vision; right up until the day before, we really wanted the perfect natural location and were told about this amazing State Park that sounded perfect, we communicated with Elaine about the change of location, she contacted the photographers and 1-2-3 it was done, it was happening in our dream spot (and what a spot it was)! Needless to say it was magical and a memory we will never forget!! She guided and assisted with all the required paperwork, license, etc. Even advised us exactly where to get the license from so we could get it in the mail, didn't have to go to some license office somewhere! We couldn't recommend Elaine more; don't hesitate, shes the best! Thank you so Much Elaine!
    Lee & Connie, Miami

Sent on 06/06/2019

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for your review, Lee and Connie. Your wedding was truly remarkable and I'm so grateful everything worked out with the change of location. It couldn't have been more beautiful. Your love, the river, the Pacific Northwest...everything was amazing. Please come back for a vow renewal!
  • Molly

Molly Rapozo · Married on 01/04/2020

Best Value!

Elaine provided a lot of time and support for our ceremony. Between in-person meetings, numerous emails and helpful suggestions; she was by far the best value out of all our wedding costs.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Marlaina Seelinger · Married on 10/18/2019

Elopement made easy with Elaine!

Elaine made our Seattle elopement wedding work out so smoothly and easily!! Even though we live across the country Elaine made making a wedding at a location we’ve never been easier than ever. We knew nothing about paperwork and how a ceremony works and that was all okay because Elaine took care of everything! She made sure we had the right paperwork at the right time and gave us detail instructions on how to go about getting married out of state. She showed up to the ceremony on time in the pouring rain and made sure we had a beautiful ceremony for us and our guests. She was extremely kind and efficient and even offered suggestions on things to do in the city to make sure we got the most out of our elopement. Thank you so much Elaine! We hope to send more elopers your way!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Dear "Lainie" and Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. The pleasure was all mine. I love working with out of town couples because I love Seattle (and weddings) so much. Thank you again for hiring me for your special day!

Elaine

Sean Campos · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing to work with

Elaine was wonderful to work with. She put us at ease during the whole process and our ceremony turned out amazing. We received compliments from our guests in how personal the ceremony was.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you Sean and Jerry! Your wedding was lovely, and I am so honored that I got to be the one to tell your story.
  • Judy

Judy Corcoran · Married on 10/01/2019

Wedding Officiant with Class!

My husband and I are delighted that we chose Elaine to officiate at our wedding ceremony last week! She is very warm and personable, and took care of all the legal details for us (obtaining the license, filing the marriage certificate, etc.). Elaine handled the wedding ceremony with dignity and grace, and nearly all of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. We really can't recommend Elaine highly enough. She's fabulous!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Bisi

Bisi · Married on 09/30/2019

Our Wedding

We just clicked with Elaine! My husband and I found her help and direction on our wedding day priceless. She was so organized and prepared. She made writing and choosing portions of our vows so easy and less stressful. We love Elaine!!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

I just love you two❤️❤️❤️ What an honor to be your officiant. I wish you much love and many years of happiness.
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Halady · Married on 09/20/2019

Great officiant!

Elaine was a wonderful officiant and helped us create the perfect wedding ceremony for us! We got lots of compliments on the ceremony and couldn’t have done it without Elaine’s help. Also the added value of having her pick up our marriage license and file it was a huge help!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Kevin Patterson · Married on 09/01/2019

Elaine was the best

This review is long overdue. We had our wedding on Lake Washington, Labor Day 2019. Elaine was extremely supportive throughout the entire experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs support figuring out all of the complicated details of wedding planning. She has everything you need to have a great ceremony. Thank you Elaine!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Z

Zoe Keller · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Experience

My husband and I planned a small destination wedding in Seattle, and found Elaine online. Elaine was easy to communicate with very flexible (we were in town for a planning trip and her tire blew out on her way to meet with us - she was very accomodating, moving her schedule around to make sure we could still meet in person before we left). Elaine's services included ceremony planning, a rehearsal ceremony, and taking care of the marriage license (a big plus for a destination wedding). Elaine has a nice system for developing the wedding ceremony - she provides multiple sample ceremonies from which you can pick and choose pieces you like. Developing the ceremony did take a good amount of time, but my husband and I chose to adjust the sample ceremonies significantly in order to make sure the final draft was exactly what we wanted. Elaine was also very accomodating of incorporating desired cultural elements (we included the Jewish tradition of the breaking of the glass). Elaine was very professional, and all of our family and friends told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Christian Piedad · Married on 08/23/2019

Excellent and Wonderful

Robyn and I had such a wonderful experience with Elaine and would recommend her to any of our friends getting married. She was great and very easy to work with and was very easy to talk to. She was also very accommodating. I thought she did excellent at our ceremony and couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Christian and Robyn,
    Thank you so much for the lovely review. I enjoyed our time together from beginning to end. You were great to work with, and the day of your wedding you were both beaming, making it very easy for me to share your love story. Thank you again for hiring me to be your officiant.

Heather heiling · Married on 08/11/2019

Eloping in the PNW

We contacted Elaine a month away from our trip to the PNW thinking if and a big if we could find someone to marry us and a photographer we would just get married on our trip. Well Elaine said yes and on top of saying yes she found us an amazing photographer that was a husband and wife duo and decently priced. It was a dream come true for us only a month away. Panic set in but they helped us out in such a huge way. We couldn't be more happy on how smooth everything went and how amazing everything was for us that day. It was like meeting someone we knew for quite sometime. I would get remarried every year just to meet up again and have that amazing experience again.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

Pleasure to work with!

Elaine was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our ceremony was so special and authentic and true to ourselves. We wanted something that wasn't religious and reflected our personalities and views. After filling out couple's questionnaires and hand picking exactly what we wanted, we were left with something so personal and real. I will forever cherish our ceremony. Elaine is extremely professional, caring and quick you respond. She ran our entire rehearsal and made everyone feel so comfortable. If we could get married 100 more times we would use Elaine everytime. Thank you for making our day that much for special!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Taylor and Andy,
    Thank you SOOOOO much for such a lovely review. I enjoyed working with you from the minute we met and had fun customizing your ceremony. Your venue -- including the crab cakes and bacon wrapped dates--was over the top fantastic! Thank you for hiring me to be your officiant. You are a lovely and loving couple and I wish you many years of happiness together on this next journey!

Laura C. Fox · Married on 07/28/2019

Made our special day stress-free!

Elaine did an incredible job with our wedding ceremony -- her system for creating your personalized ceremony from scratch is fantastic for a couple who knows what they envision, or for those who would like some examples to choose from. She is very responsive, easy to chat with, and makes an effort to help her couples feel relaxed on their big day. She also helped keep our ceremony technology free, which was important to us. She is absolutely amazing and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Meghan Blatt · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing Officiant

It was so amazing to work with Elaine! The first time I called her she spent almost an hour on the phone explaining how she liked to work with us to create our ceremony, asking me about our thoughts for the ceremony so far and making sure I wasn't confused about anything. She was very responsive, flexible and always took the time to make sure the ceremony reflected myself and my new husband's relationship. All of our guests loved how our ceremony reflected our relationship and our thoughts on marriage.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Danielle Brown · Married on 07/13/2019

Beyond exceptional ! Look no further for an officiant!

We can not recommend Elaine enough! Do not look any further for an officiant and call her immediately! She walked us thru this entire process and spent countless hours crafting the right words for our ceremony. She is in incredibly high demand so call as soon as you can to book her! She dresses impeccably and is one classy lady. We adore her as a person now that we have gotten to know her over the past year and guests at our wedding even commented how wonderful she is! Thank you SO much, Elaine!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Brandie Hafar · Married on 07/13/2019

Mark and Brandies Elopement

Elaine was wonderful and willing to work with us on our destination elopement. She really rolled with it all for us and made it that much more special to us. Thank you Elaine for being part of our special day and rolling with the punches!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Pete

Pete Veach-Williams · Married on 07/07/2019

Great team that created a memorable day.

Elaine was such a great officiant who made me and my husband feel totally at ease during our same-sex ceremony. She and Rick, who works alongside her providing the photography, were flexible with dates. Rick attended despite having an unexpected event around his family, we could not be more grateful.

Elaine gave us ideas to inspire us in creating our own ceremony.

We sent her our version and she delivered it flawlessly on the day.

Both Elaine and Rick arrived early at the venue, a beach near Seattle, so we were able to start before the rain and tide prevented it from going ahead since the weather had changed suddenly.

She also prepared two sheets with our wedding vows which we read to each other, they were printed in beautiful stock so we could keep them as mementos.

Elaine's reading style was peaceful and made me feel emotional, and most importantly connected to my partner during what was certainly the most important day of my life as it gave start to my own family.

Both were gentle and friendly to us, furthermore she provided assistance to Rick, our talented photographer, to take breathtaking shots despite the harsh and unexpected weather.
    We received a preview of the photos from Rick, and we were both amazed by the results (as were our friends and families) - Thank you Rick.

Elaine joined us in one of our photos and it turned out to be one of my favorites. I was really glad that she did so as she certainly was instrumental in turning the day into something I will always remember, captured in beautiful pictures.

She went beyond the call of duty by suggesting some angles and shots on a beautiful meadow-like area close to the beach where my partner and I eloped.

Rick did a phenomenal job in capturing the scenery, our emotions, and the nature around us. Both worked under rain and strong winds, thinking quickly to make the most out of the situation.

Both of us would wholeheartedly recommend Elaine and Rick, we feel ever so grateful for their services and believe any couple would love them to be part of their wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Peter and Jason,
    We loved everything about working with you. You were SO easy-going and went with the flow when we were suggesting ideas for you. I just can't say enough about how grateful I am that I got to be your officiant. I wish you much love and peace as you begin this new journey together. Your loving adventure has just begun.

Saleeha · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing Experience

My fiance and I were so happy working with Elaine for our wedding. She made the process very easy and guided us through all the legality of paper work as well as the fun parts of giving input in our ceremony.

Elaine took a personal interest in us as a couple and really listened to our story and our wants and likes making our ceremony so special and personal for us and our family/friends. Everything was customized to our liking and Elaine was so flexible and responsive with all questions we had. She has also helped afterward with the name change process and filing all the paperwork.

I would highly recommend Elaine to any couple looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Lyssa Clark · Married on 07/06/2019

So helpful!

Elaine was a wonderful officiant! She helped us currate the perfect ceremony, we got so many compliments on how well they matched our style/relationship. She goes above and beyond with filing paperwork and providing resources to make the whole process as easily as possible. Our wedding wouldn't have been as special without her!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you Lyssa and Jack! I enjoyed our process working together to create something fun and meaningful for your wedding day. You have great family and friends too! Thank you for hiring me to be your officiant. Much love to you both.
  • Evelyn

Evelyn Brown · Married on 06/28/2019

Happy we chose Elaine to officiate!

Elaine was a pleasure to work with! She was available for an in person meeting and had all the information we needed to put together our special ceremony. She went to the courthouse and picked up our marriage license, which was a lifesaver. She was very quick to respond to all emails and she worked with us on last minute details up until the night before our ceremony. She definitely helped make our wedding day stress-free and to top it all off, she even filed our marriage license at the courthouse the following week.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Andrea Wilhite · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful and professional

Elaine showed up early and was ready to go. She helped us from writing the vows to filling out our marriage certificate. She was simply amazing.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Laura Caulfield · Married on 05/23/2019

Elaine Way, highly reccomended

Elaine Way was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and professional. Our wedding was wonderful. She was referred to me from a friend and I am so glad. I would highly recommend Elaine.

Sent on 06/06/2019