322 Reviews for Seattle Wedding Officiants

Lutheran (1)
Earth-Based (1)
Pagan (1)
322 Seattle Wedding Officiants Reviews

There for me every step of the way even though it was an elopement. Well....it soon turned into a small wedding and Elaine rolled right with it. She even found me the most wonderful photographer!

Profile Picture Ronni, 1/1/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

I am so glad we had Elaine marrying us. Elaine was very personal and professional. Paperwork was all ready to go on our wedding day and that helped us a lot during our busy wedding planning time. She had lovely voice, I still remember when she announced us as a married couple. We are glad we went with the professional service.

Profile Picture Su, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Elaine was absolutely amazing! We planned a very last minute wedding, and she was helpful every step of the way.

Profile Picture Keri , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine was absolutely amazing to work with!!!! She made our wedding absolutely perfect for us from beginning to end. We would HIGHLY recommend Seattle Wedding Officiants for any wedding!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We contacted Elaine for her availability to officiate a small intimate family wedding that was less than two weeks away. Luckily, Elaine was available for our date and what a pot-of-gold we hit when we found her. Elaine is warm and engaging and we fell in love with her calm soothing voice every time we spoke with her. She has a wealth of information organized for each step of the ceremony, there is literally something for everyone. On top of helping the bride and groom prepare their vows, she has top connections with photographers, bakers, caterers and knows all the great spots (for rent and absolutely free) to exchange vows. We did not meet Elaine face-to-face until she arrived at the ceremony and she calmly walked in and had a handle on how to get it done. Part of the ceremony include a symbolic "Warming of the Rings" -- it was so beautiful. Several people comment later that they had never seen that done before and thought it so personal and connected the guest to the couple in a tangible way. Her awards and accolades are well earned.

Profile Picture tea, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Were so satisfied for your service Eleane...tnx..God bless you...

Profile Picture Joselyn, 10/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows

Elaine was the perfect officiants for us! She was genuine, friendly, kind, patient, professional, and affordable. We had a little ceremony at a friend's home with a few of our closest friends. She met with us to get acquainted and go over the options. She provided a large ceremony template guide with many options and different scenarios. She even files for the marriage certificates! She worked with us to refine our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. The day before the ceremony, she let us reconfirmed the ceremony times and she arrived promptly as planned. Our ceremony couldn't have gone any better. We made our day extra special, treating us like long-time friends. After the ceremony, she walked us through the final marriage license, gave us congratulatory hugs and quietly departed. Her services were perfect! I hope to not need her services again (one marriage should be enough, right?), but I would totally use her services again. And I wholeheartedly recommend her services to anyone I know.

Profile Picture Maurice, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine was amazing! We had someone lined up to perform our ceremony but they were not responding to my messages. I ended up going to meet the person in public and they informed me that they were moving across the country and wouldn't be back less than two months to our wedding date. I searched on Facebook for officiants in my area and Elaine's business was the first to come up. I checked out her website and liked what I saw, so I sent her an email. Elaine responded quickly (especially considering this was right at Labor Day weekend), and agreed to meet up with us to discuss things. My fiance was very impressed with how organized she was and all of the information she was able to give us. She also can take your marriage license application to the court for you and will turn it in after the wedding. This was wonderful, as it saved us both from having to take off work to get this done. What's wonderful about this also is that she only charges you an additional $67, which is the current cost of a marriage license in Washington state. There's no cost for her time to do this for you, which is very sweet. She helps you write your own ceremony so that it's customized to you. It was spectacular! I highly recommend Elaine if you are looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

You were professional and personable.

Profile Picture Carol, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was such a great wedding officiant. She helped us create a beautiful, personalized wedding.

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine was absolutely wonderful. One thing that really stood out to me was that she goes to the courthouse for you to file your marriage license! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Paula, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Elaine was great! She gave us the guidance and structure we needed and helped make our ceremony romantic and personal. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine was a pleasure to work with. She was organized and walked us through the process from beginning to end. She really knows her stuff. The ceremony itself was beautiful and exactly what we wanted-we received tons of compliments. We would highly recommend working with Elaine!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine was an absolute blessing in disguise. Our friend had to back out of performing our ceremony a couple of months before our wedding and so we scrambled to try to find an officiant that was still available. Elaine was able to rearrange a previously scheduled rehearsal in order to make herself available for our Friday wedding. We were extremely lucky to get her on such short notice as she is highly regarded within the industry. She was very responsive, well organized, professional and just a pleasant person. She helped us customize a ceremony the suited us perfectly. We received such great feedback from our attendees. Though we were disappointed that our friend could not attend our wedding, we couldn't be more happy that it resulted in having Elaine being a part of our special day. She's the best!

-Jesse & Melissa

Profile Picture Jesse, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Agnostic

It was such a pleasure working with Elaine for our wedding. We planned our wedding fairly quickly and she was happy to take us on with short notice. The ceremony we came up with together was beautiful and she delivered it eloquently. People commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and what a great job she did. You could tell she has been doing this a long time and that she loves what she does.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine was absolutely wonderful at our wedding and a pleasure to work with. She is extremely professional and also very personable. It was so nice not having to worry about all of the nitty gritty details. Elaine was organized, timely and always prepared. She made our experience stress free! We loved the personal love story she created for our ceremony and we got a lot of positive feedback from our guests as well. It was a really nice way to connect everyone to our lives. Simply put, it was an absolutely beautiful ceremony!

Profile Picture Abby, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine was wonderful to work with. We eloped to Seattle from Indiana and the entire experience from the moment I contacted her till the day she married us was flawless. We were able to customize our ceremony, and pick out the little details that made the day all that more special.

Profile Picture Jody, 7/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Elaine did a wonderful job and I was very pleased with her service. My mother also commented on how eloquent her presentation was. She provided us with a lot of wonderful quotes to work into our ceremony and we actually went with one that she wrote personally. I would highly recommend her services for your wedding. - Michael

Profile Picture Michael, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine was the right choice to officiate our elopement style wedding. We booked her a year before the wedding and she communicated with us throughout the entire year to address questions and even a change in our wedding time. She assisted us with the wedding script/readings, marriage license, flowers, and helped us connect with a fantastic photographer. She went above and beyond to personalize our small rooftop wedding only blocks from the Space Needle.

Profile Picture Gina, 7/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine Way saved my day! The moment I finally met her in person (my wedding day) I knew I was in fantastic hands. She brought what I couldn't even dream of to light. My family and friends absolutely loved her! She gave great direction and had a tremendous about of patients.

Profile Picture Krystal , 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine was a wealth of knowledge and had so many great reconendations for our Elopement. My wife and I live out of town and Elaine really made the elopement ceremony planning easy and stress free. She was very professional and when all was said and done we were so happy with how our special day turned out.

Profile Picture Lynette, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So professional, compassionate and attentive to all our needs! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture F, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine was able to conform to the absolutely wild schedule that my now-wife ( :D ) and I had over the three days between obtaining a marriage license and having the small (two close friends and us three) wedding over looking the Puget Sound. Even though we showed up in bicycle gear, the wedding was incredibly romantic.

Thanks to you, Elaine!

Profile Picture Alexander, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elaine Way was great. She basicall did exactly what we wanted and it couldn't have gone better. I will recommend her to anyone that I know that will be getting married in the future.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/28/17, 1 Review