Seattle Wedding Officiants Reviews

Seattle Wedding Officiants 6
Seattle Wedding Officiants 7

Mary Lou · Getting married on 03/04/2021

We all loved Elaine

Elaine was a joy to work with on our wedding ceremony, from the initial meeting to The Big Day. All of our guests also raved about how well Elaine conducted our ceremony, the wording of the vows, and her great interactions with a broad scope of ages and backgrounds among our family and friends. It was like we had known Elaine for years and years.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Lee Ehrenkrantz · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Elaine is The Best! Dont Hesitate!

We had recently gotten engaged and already had a trip planned to the beautiful Pacific Northwest, we figured this was the ideal opportunity for an elopement and amazing ceremony in the woods! We found Elaine and from the very start she was amazing, super accommodating to our vision; right up until the day before, we really wanted the perfect natural location and were told about this amazing State Park that sounded perfect, we communicated with Elaine about the change of location, she contacted the photographers and 1-2-3 it was done, it was happening in our dream spot (and what a spot it was)! Needless to say it was magical and a memory we will never forget!! She guided and assisted with all the required paperwork, license, etc. Even advised us exactly where to get the license from so we could get it in the mail, didn't have to go to some license office somewhere! We couldn't recommend Elaine more; don't hesitate, shes the best! Thank you so Much Elaine!
    Lee & Connie, Miami

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 8
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 9
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 10
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 11

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for your review, Lee and Connie. Your wedding was truly remarkable and I'm so grateful everything worked out with the change of location. It couldn't have been more beautiful. Your love, the river, the Pacific Northwest...everything was amazing. Please come back for a vow renewal!
  • Molly

Molly Rapozo · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Best Value!

Elaine provided a lot of time and support for our ceremony. Between in-person meetings, numerous emails and helpful suggestions; she was by far the best value out of all our wedding costs.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Andrea Wilhite · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful and professional

Elaine showed up early and was ready to go. She helped us from writing the vows to filling out our marriage certificate. She was simply amazing.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 12

Laura Caulfield · Married on 05/23/2019

Elaine Way, highly reccomended

Elaine Way was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and professional. Our wedding was wonderful. She was referred to me from a friend and I am so glad. I would highly recommend Elaine.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kelcie Lim · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional, fun officiant

Elaine was absolutely incredible from the first conversation we had. She was very responsive and up beat. She did a great job walking us through creating our own ceremony and giving us feedback on what would flow best. It was also a huge lifesaver to have Elaine take care of all of the court stuff. We didn’t once have to go to the courthouse, Elaine took care of everything! Day of, she was on time, friendly, and efficient! Working with Elaine was the best decision we made for our wedding. We are very happy to have had the pleasure of working with her.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Alma

Alma Del Toro · Married on 04/19/2019

Elaine made our experience so memorable and special!

Elaine is the best, despite the rain made our day so beautiful. Found a way to get us married in front of the waterfall as our kids wanted!!! Best planner, Gave us many options to pick readings and poems to integrate our kids making our ceremony so unique.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 13

Sara · Married on 03/08/2019

We love Seattle Wedding Officiants!

Elaine with Seattle Wedding Officiants was everything we could have hoped for! We decided about a month before we traveled to Seattle to get married while we were there and had no idea where to begin. I found Seattle Wedding Officiants through google and after contacting Elaine, she walked us through everything! She provides you instructions for getting a marriage license in Washington State, ideas for the perfect venue, ceremony examples for ANYONE, help with navigating your time in Seattle, AND she will have the perfect photographer for your venue and vision. She provided us with an unforgettable ceremony and the best part was - it was affordable. We loved Elaine and are so happy that we stumbled upon her on google. If you are looking for an amazing officiant, Elaine is the one!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 14
  • Verhuzka

Verhuzka Duno · Married on 03/02/2019

Professionalism

A unique ceremony and good energy, everything gave a magnificent result. Thank you

Sent on 03/06/2019

Tierney Grim · Married on 01/11/2019

Elaine was great

Working with Elaine was fantastic. She was happy to work out my personal vows with me and help them sound special. Her efficacy and experience were wonderful, it always felt like she knew what she was doing. She was also able to help us with our paperwork, I was very grateful for that. The ceremony she put together with us was both fun and beautiful. Elaine was easy to talk to as well as being completely professional.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Tierney and Darren. I enjoyed working with yo so much! You were open to suggestions, and had many of your own. Together we created a ceremony event that was fun and creative. Thank you again for hiring me to be your officiant.

linda · Married on 11/11/2018

Elaine took care of everything

I can't say enough great things about Elaine. I had absolutely zero clue about how weddings worked until speaking with her at our first meeting. She provides a really helpful portfolio informing couples about the wedding process, and you chose what elements you like while omitting the ones that are inconsistent with the mood that you are trying to create. Elaine made it clear on many fronts, that there is no wrong way to do it. This was very comforting to me, as I thought that many of my ideas might be silly.
    Elaine is a true professional who will walk you through the process step by step so that you are fully prepared for your special day. Her performance during the ceremony is commanding, professional, and warm all at the same time. We highly recommend Elaine as an excellent choice as wedding officiant.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Linda and Werner. I really enjoyed working with you from beginning to end. I loved meeting your family and especially enjoyed how we incorporated them into the ceremony with the reading of the Native American Wedding Blessing. What a great day! I wish you many years of love and happiness together.

Riley Bradford · Married on 10/10/2018

All-around amazing experience!

Elaine was awesome to work with. Very easy going and attentive. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease! Not only did she help us with wedding planning, she also gave us tips and advice for our entire stay in Seattle. :)

Scott Huston · Married on 10/06/2018

Personalized and Worry-free

We had a wonderful experience. Great communication leading up to our big day, and no worries about any paperwork. Made the focus on us and listened to our wishes. Would strongly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Elaine is the best!!

Elaine is a joy to work with! From our first phone call, we knew she was exactly the person we wanted officiating our wedding. Kindhearted, open minded, and very professional and responsive, she took amazing care of us from start to finish, and helped us plan the perfect ceremony! If a wedding is in your future, my wife and I highly, highly recommend hiring Elaine. You absolutely won't regret it.

Seattle Wedding Officiants's reply:

Dear Amanda and Amanda, thank you so much for your heartfelt review of my services. I could say exactly the same thing about the two of you. You were wonderfully happy throughout the entire process. You made my job easy! I wish you many years of love, peace and happiness!

Kathy Dougherty · Married on 09/09/2018

Awesome and very professional

We had such a beautiful renewal service. She was so professional and performed a beautiful serivce. We would definetly recommend using this service!

Alexis P · Married on 09/02/2018

Best elopement ever

Best wedding ever with 3 wk notice! Seemed to look like Elaine and I had this all planned forever! Amazing experience all around

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Tabathya

Tabathya Taliaferro · Married on 08/08/2018

Elopement on the River

We are from Oklahoma and wanted an intimate elopement in Seattle. I worried about getting everything taken care of from a distance, but Elaine was so great. She made the entire process easy for us! The wedding photographer Jeannie was amazing and captured our wedding perfectly. They even drove an hour to come to our cabin on the river. I would recommend them both to anyone looking for beautiful photos and a stress free elopement process/wedding. The are both so sweet and really did a great job with everything. I cant say enough good things.

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 15
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 16
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 17

Ronni · Married on 01/01/2018

There for me every step of the way even though it was an elopement. Well....it soon turned into a small wedding and Elaine rolled right with it. She even found me the most wonderful photographer!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 18

Linda · Married on 12/30/2017

Wow! We are both 69, and we decided to get married with a two-week planning window. Elaine Way met with us right away, gave us her recommendations, and we set out to plan the day. She acted not only as our officiant but as our wedding coordinator, as well. With no rehearsal, she orchestrated the flow of the event and had all of us smiling and laughing instantly. As our photographer stated, the theme of the day was Love and Laughter.

I would not change a thing about the day. We held the ceremony in our living room with close friends and family. It was warm, intimate and so entertaining. Elaine really captured us completely. Her mastery at getting to the heart of us was astounding. She became a part of our community on the spot. Everyone told us how personable and charming she is.

I highly recommend Elaine Way to anyone who would like to have the best wedding ever. Thank you, Elaine, for being our officiant and our friend on such an extraordinary day.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Dearest Linda and Peter,
    Truly, the honor was ALL mine! Peter and I have known each other for some time now and when I found out he was getting married, I was over the moon with excitement. Linda, I fell in love with you immediately when we met and I knew the three of us were going to put together something really wonderful. Your wedding was so full of love and joy. Your friends and family were thrilled for you and really pulled together to create a beautiful reception. Everything was perfect! I look forward to many more years of friendship with the two of you.

Su · Married on 12/16/2017

I am so glad we had Elaine marrying us. Elaine was very personal and professional. Paperwork was all ready to go on our wedding day and that helped us a lot during our busy wedding planning time. She had lovely voice, I still remember when she announced us as a married couple. We are glad we went with the professional service.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Keri · Married on 12/02/2017

Elaine was absolutely amazing! We planned a very last minute wedding, and she was helpful every step of the way.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/24/2017

Elaine was absolutely amazing to work with!!!! She made our wedding absolutely perfect for us from beginning to end. We would HIGHLY recommend Seattle Wedding Officiants for any wedding!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 19

tea · Married on 11/05/2017

We contacted Elaine for her availability to officiate a small intimate family wedding that was less than two weeks away. Luckily, Elaine was available for our date and what a pot-of-gold we hit when we found her. Elaine is warm and engaging and we fell in love with her calm soothing voice every time we spoke with her. She has a wealth of information organized for each step of the ceremony, there is literally something for everyone. On top of helping the bride and groom prepare their vows, she has top connections with photographers, bakers, caterers and knows all the great spots (for rent and absolutely free) to exchange vows. We did not meet Elaine face-to-face until she arrived at the ceremony and she calmly walked in and had a handle on how to get it done. Part of the ceremony include a symbolic "Warming of the Rings" -- it was so beautiful. Several people comment later that they had never seen that done before and thought it so personal and connected the guest to the couple in a tangible way. Her awards and accolades are well earned.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 20
    Seattle Wedding Officiants 21

Dearest Trish, Josh and Andra,
    It was entirely my pleasure to help you with not only the ceremony but also some recommendations for vendors that I have worked with. I love Beecher's Loft and it was so warm and cozy even with the cold dark night outside the windows. When I walked in, I felt like I had walked into a movie about a princess. That princess was Andra and Josh was her knight in shining armor. The ring warming ceremony was perfect for the intimate crowd we had. It's such an intimate way to include family and friends in the wedding ceremony. Thank you again for hiring me to be your officiant. Your happiness is truly my success!

Joselyn · Married on 10/23/2017

Were so satisfied for your service Eleane...tnx..God bless you...

Sent on 11/30/2017