This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Capturing memories
Pristine quality
Seasoned with weddings
Skilled photographer

On WeddingWire since 2013

My career as a photographer started more than 13 years ago. My business was rooted in wedding and sports photography, and I've continued to take on new work with families, brands, and lifestyle clients. I'm passionate about sharing your unique story with the photographs we create together.

I've worked with clients around the globe, seeking out new adventures and new stories to tell year after year. I'm dedicated to the work I create and the people I collaborate with. My mission is to make a positive impact on my clients, through my work, and in my community. I can't wait to meet you. Let's connect!

"For me, there's no separation between who I am and the work I do."

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

100% Recommended by couples

O
Olivia V. Sent on 09/20/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Take it from photographer, book Jane for your wedding!

I had the pleasure of working with Jane well before she was booked for our wedding and saw firsthand how hard working she was. After first meeting her, I went through her portfolio and took a mental note that whenever I got married, she would be the first person I booked. 5 years later and that is exactly what I did! She plans everything out well in advance and will walk through everything with you to put you immediately at ease. As a photographer myself, I'm always more comfortable behind the camera, but Jane made me feel so comfortable in front of it. She is responsive and will get you a sneak peak of your photos in record time, which was a wonderful surprise to us. She is an INCREDIBLE photographer and her eye for not only composition but capturing the important moments is worth every bit of money you pay her. Not to mention, we had guest come up to us during our wedding to tell us how wonderful Jane is! Don't look any further for your photographer, book Jane.
Taylor
Taylor B. Sent on 09/18/2023

Seattle's best

Jane is a phenomenal photographer and wonderful human being. She made two camera shy people feel at ease and captured all the joy of our wedding day. Jane is great at keeping the flow of the schedule going, getting folks where they need to be, maintaining a fun and positive energy, and delivering the perfect shots. We are so so so glad we booked Jane and would recommend her a million times over.
K
Katie S. Sent on 07/11/2023

Just do it

We knew right away in our first initial call with Jane that she was the right person for our wedding photography. Her professionalism and experience just made us feel so at ease, we knew we were in great hands. And it was true - we are so so happy with our photos, Jane sent our sneak peek photos mere hours after leaving us and so many more than we expected. Do not hesitate to book her!
illustration stars

Matt & Sarah
36 photos · 08/16/2015

Pricing

Integral DJs Integral DJs Wedding DJs

Jane is TOP-NOTCH! we've done a number of weddings together and she's very easy to work with on top of producing INCREDIBLE photos. we would trust her with our own personal weddings in a heartbeat.

Integral DJs
5.0 out of 5 rating , 162 Reviews
· Wedding DJs
En Fleur Event Design
5.0 out of 5 rating , 12 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding