JaneG. Photography is a Seattle-based photography company offering wedding photography services for the Greater Puget Sound area. Jane loves everything from sports to weddings. Her experience allows her to capture the big moments as they are happening. Your images will illustrate your day and bring it back to life.
Jane works as a photographer for many of the major sports teams in Seattle like the Sounders and Reign FC. With her background in sports, she is able to capture moments as quickly as they happen. No matter the situation, she is ready to create a great image.
Jane provides four different wedding packages for her couples. Each varies, but allows you to have up to 10 hours of wedding coverage with an engagement session in the location of your choosing. You’ll be able to view hundreds of high-resolution images in an online gallery. You’ll also be given full-access and printing rights to your images. JaneG. Photography offers the following services:
Recommended by 100% of couples
29 User photos
Kanika Chander · Married on 06/22/2019
Hire JaneG and then move on to the tough decisions :)
Jane is *so* much more than simply an incredible wedding photographer! How do we love Jane? Let us count the ways!Sent on 10/09/2019
1. Jane is seriously an INCREDIBLE photographer. Trust us: you want someone who is skilled at action/sports photography capturing your big day--Jane doesn't miss a single moment. Every shot of us was authentic, technically amazing, and truly emotion-inducing.
2. Jane is responsive--lightning fast, KIND, flexible, available to ensure you feel fully supported and that your preferences are respected.
3. Jane is a professional--Jane shot our 'beach elopement' wedding that we planned on our own in 4 weeks and she provided structure, day-of scheduling, and 'hey I think you might be forgetting X thing' support, even though it was well outside the scope of her photography duties.
4. Jane is a (lovely) task master--she keeps track of timing, tells you when your bra--or worse--is showing, herds your friends and family, and keeps things moving in a kind, fun, but no-nonsense sort of way so that you can be present on your wedding/other important day.
5. Jane is FUN. We love fun, and working with Jane felt like hanging out with a friend who also happens to take really great pictures, make you feel relaxed/look awesome in front of a camera, and be kind to your friends and your dog. We could go on, but trust us that working with Jane will be (one of) the best wedding decisions you ever make!
Judy Naegeli · Married on 03/09/2019
Fun, thorough, and experienced
Being someone who doesn't enjoy being photographed that much, I was very happy with how Jane made the process easy, relaxed, and even fun. She clearly knows exactly what she's doing, and she has a great sense of humor, even in the midst of a slightly tighter schedule than we anticipated. Would HIGHLY recommend!Sent on 05/22/2019
Kelsey Sampson · Married on 10/06/2018
Couldn’t be happier with Jane’s photography, and both our wedding & engagement photos! When first planning our wedding, Jane was one of the first people we reached out to and coordinated dates with. She is that AMAZING. Jane put us right at ease on our big day—she remembered what was important to us, and was incredibly attentive to our previously requested shot lists, while never making us feel rushed, even when we were running behind schedule! For our engagement photos, Jane was even willing to trek it out to my husband’s family cabin for an especially memorable day. In addition to her being great to work with, Jane’s photography is incredible—we’re still in awe by how she is able to use (what felt like) terrible indoor lighting at times, and come away with gorgeous, perfectly lit photos. Jane’s work, and work style, is truly impressive & I couldn’t recommend her enough.Sent on 01/01/2019
JaneG. Photography Price Rates
Jane is TOP-NOTCH! we've done a number of weddings together and she's very easy to work with on top of producing INCREDIBLE photos. we would trust her with our own personal weddings in a heartbeat.