JaneG. Photography Reviews

66 Reviews for JaneG. Photography

• Sam

Sam Keller · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Jane is fantastic!

Jane was amazing, she made us feel very comfortable and did a wonderful job capturing the best moments of our wedding! Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Kristin S · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Jane was fantastic

Jane was fantastic! We are so happy with the pictures from our wedding. Our whole family raved about her. We really wanted her to take control and she did, so we didn't have to think about anything. And she brought me a warmer to wear on my back under my dress, which was a life saver (we were outside, in December, in Seattle).

Sent on 01/24/2020

Giulia Turotti · Married on 03/07/2020

Very happy

Jane did an excellent job from start to finish for our wedding pictures. She was extremely organized and helped with the details of the process that only a professional can do! She was easy to work with, she made everyone feel comfortable and enjoy her presence. And lastly, her pictures are amazing!

Sent on 05/22/2020
  • O

Oren Melzer · Married on 01/19/2020

Above and beyond!

Jane was professional and went above and beyond all day long. From our engagement shoots to working out the itinerary to getting us our photos in about 4 weeks, Jane did everything we could have asked for and more! She was flexible and jumped in to help solve a few wedding day crises, and stuck around a bit longer than contracted to get those last few shots. The photos looked amazing as well, and we'll definitely want to use her services for family albums in the future. Don't second-guess yourself; just hire Jane!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Hailey

Hailey Opacich · Married on 11/01/2019

Jane is simply the best!

As a makeup artist for 16 wedding seasons, nothing makes me happier than seeing I’m working one with Jane. She is professional, easy to work along side, and makes the day go by so incredibly smooth. She has an eye for the most beautifully, epic yet simplistic shots and I will never get over my excitement of receiving the final photos from her. If you want the best photographer in Seattle, you want Jane.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Krystal Brun · Married on 07/27/2019

Jane = Love in Photo Form

I've been following Jane's stunning photography for years, so I was thrilled when the time came to have her be a part of our wedding celebration! Jane is incredibly passionate about her work, and she is a master of her craft. She was the person I didn't know we needed to help make our planning process feel less overwhelming and our wedding weekend feel uniquely ours. She knew how to find the perfect balance of keeping things lighthearted and on task!

When Jane is on your team, she brings her full breadth of experience - from the athletic field to countless weddings - and she helped us to consider details about our wedding that hadn't even crossed our minds while listening carefully and staying ever responsive to what was most important to us. With Jane, you don't even feel like you're in front a camera - any fear or anxiety we had about being the center of attention disappeared as we ferried over and walked the streets of Vashon during our engagement photos and meandered through the woods and along the water on our wedding day on Orcas Island. She captures the smallest details in her photos that make you taste, feel and relive every moment. Jane is simply the best.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Webster · Married on 07/13/2019

Simply the BEST

Jane is so so much more than just a photographer, she went above and beyond for both my engagement and wedding photos and I'm so thankful I hired her!

For our engagement photos she made a three hour trek out to Long Beach, WA to photograph my dog, husband and I in one of our favorite places. Before we arrived Jane had already done a bunch of research on the surrounding area, which led us to some awesome beaches, a light house and so much more that my husband and I didn't even know existed! As people who don't exactly feel comfortable behind the camera, Jane made us laugh and feel at ease throughout the whole experience. She captured so many candid moments that turned out to be some of my favorite photos from the trip!

As for the wedding..She met with me multiple times leading up to the big day, offering her help with narrowing down vendors, tips for the day of, and helped us set up a time line as well. She specifically made a list of important people, names and photo moments that I wanted and made SURE they were done the day of. All of which were SO helpful and so above and beyond what I would have expected from a photographer. The wedding weekend, she came in a day early and toured the property during our rehearsal to help find photo locations for the day of. This led her to find an amazing airport/runway where we took countless pictures, and was again a location my husband and I didn't even know existed! She was so professional and easy to work with amidst the chaos of sixteen bridesmaids and groomsman as well as two larger families. She kept us all on schedule while still making us laugh and enjoy all of the little moments throughout the day. I could not be more grateful for having her be a part of our wedding day, we will cherish the photos we received from her forever! And I can guarantee that we will use her for baby announcements and family photos in the future. Couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Kanika

Kanika Chander · Married on 06/22/2019

Hire JaneG and then move on to the tough decisions :)

Jane is *so* much more than simply an incredible wedding photographer! How do we love Jane? Let us count the ways!
    1. Jane is seriously an INCREDIBLE photographer. Trust us: you want someone who is skilled at action/sports photography capturing your big day--Jane doesn't miss a single moment. Every shot of us was authentic, technically amazing, and truly emotion-inducing.
    2. Jane is responsive--lightning fast, KIND, flexible, available to ensure you feel fully supported and that your preferences are respected.
    3. Jane is a professional--Jane shot our 'beach elopement' wedding that we planned on our own in 4 weeks and she provided structure, day-of scheduling, and 'hey I think you might be forgetting X thing' support, even though it was well outside the scope of her photography duties.
    4. Jane is a (lovely) task master--she keeps track of timing, tells you when your bra--or worse--is showing, herds your friends and family, and keeps things moving in a kind, fun, but no-nonsense sort of way so that you can be present on your wedding/other important day.
    5. Jane is FUN. We love fun, and working with Jane felt like hanging out with a friend who also happens to take really great pictures, make you feel relaxed/look awesome in front of a camera, and be kind to your friends and your dog. We could go on, but trust us that working with Jane will be (one of) the best wedding decisions you ever make!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Judy Naegeli · Married on 03/09/2019

Fun, thorough, and experienced

Being someone who doesn't enjoy being photographed that much, I was very happy with how Jane made the process easy, relaxed, and even fun. She clearly knows exactly what she's doing, and she has a great sense of humor, even in the midst of a slightly tighter schedule than we anticipated. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Sampson · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly impressive

Couldn’t be happier with Jane’s photography, and both our wedding & engagement photos! When first planning our wedding, Jane was one of the first people we reached out to and coordinated dates with. She is that AMAZING. Jane put us right at ease on our big day—she remembered what was important to us, and was incredibly attentive to our previously requested shot lists, while never making us feel rushed, even when we were running behind schedule! For our engagement photos, Jane was even willing to trek it out to my husband’s family cabin for an especially memorable day. In addition to her being great to work with, Jane’s photography is incredible—we’re still in awe by how she is able to use (what felt like) terrible indoor lighting at times, and come away with gorgeous, perfectly lit photos. Jane’s work, and work style, is truly impressive & I couldn’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Maza · Married on 09/29/2018

She’s amazing!

Jane is amazing and so talented!! She did our engagement and wedding pictures. She is so easy to work with and made being infront of the camera comfortable. She truly captured some really special moments that we can look back on for years to come! I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs. We definitely will continue to use Jane’s talents to capture future family memories.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Tina · Married on 09/22/2018

Jane is SO talented. Her artistic style speaks to me very much and she has a great eye for capturing real chemistry and feelings between people. Even though she wasn't available for our wedding date I knew I had to hire her for just our engagement shoot anyway. Our photos turn out beautiful, captured me and my fiancé very well, and we have been getting compliments on them none stop from friends and relatives. Their comments have been mostly "your photographer was very good at capturing you two" and "these look like model shots".

We had to change our photo shoot sessions several times because of rain and sickness. Jane was was very accommodating and understanding about that. My fiancé and I are both camera shy and just generally shy people. Jane made us feel very comfortable. She's also detailed oriented - she helped fix my scarf, hair, etc during the shoot.

Definitely hire her! You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/04/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine Straus · Married on 09/22/2018

We can't wait to work with Jane again in the future!

Jane is the BEST! We would hire her again in a second. She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding, and we couldn’t be happier with all of the photos. Plus, she made the whole experience really fun. Neither my husband nor I are naturals in front of a camera, and we were both pretty anxious about getting professional photos taken. We wanted to do an engagement shoot so we could get to know Jane and feel comfortable with her on our wedding day. Jane immediately put us at ease with her hilarious sense of humor, and turned the day into a fun, snowy adventure. For our wedding, we got married in the woods on Bainbridge on kind of an overcast day, and she totally captured the Northwest vibes we were hoping for. Do yourself a favor and hire Jane!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Dave Loeser · Married on 09/02/2018

Jane is Awesomesauce

Jane and her team are rockstars. My wife and I are a bit offbeat. Jane and her team rolled with it when we decided to do our engagement shoot on snowmobile through our off grid property and around the eastern cascade foothills. For our wedding they captured everything we wanted in truly glamorous fashion, all while being unobtrusive and non-invasive. They let us be us and simply captured the soul of our wedding and relationship. We can't say enough good things. Hiring a professional caliber photographer is expensive but, I assure you, JaneG Photography is worth every penny.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Susannah · Married on 08/25/2018

we love jane!

I can't say enough nice things about Jane. She was one of the easiest parts of the wedding process. From the engagement shoot to editing the day of photos she was wonderful to work with the whole way. Do yourself a favor and hire Jane!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Kelsey Peronto · Married on 08/18/2018

Jane is the best!

I would give Jane 10 stars for every category if I could. She was incredibly organized, upbeat, flexible and kept me calm, even when there was the possibility of a thunderstorm at our outdoor wedding. The quality of Jane’s photos is superb and we had the very best experience working with her. Highly, highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/10/2018

samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

Jane is amazing!!!!

Jane is amazing with capturing the perfect light for the perfect day. We couldn't ask for a better wedding photographer. She is so easy to work with and is super organized so the day of your wedding, you don't have to think twice about what is needed she will take the lead.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

In LOVE with our pics

Jane was the best decision! From all our meetings to communication to timelines and the day of, she was so easy to work with. She has an eye for capturing the most beautiful pictures. We were in love with every single one of them. Thank you so much for capturing our special day!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Jordan Boden · Married on 05/20/2018

Forever Recommend!

We knew that photos were the most important aspect to us, so we had something to look back on and to share with everyone. We also knew that having a friendly and personable photographer was important.
    And most importantly to us - the photographer we chose could capture the natural moments.
    Jane is the perfect wedding photographer! Not only do you get your engagement photos included in the package, but she listens to exactly what you want. Our engagement photos we wanted in nature, but our wedding was in SODO so we wanted industrial. We LOVE both!
    If you're getting married in the PNW - Don't look any further! Jane G is the one!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2018

I happened to see Jane's photos on instragram and loved how she captures moments and had to reach out for our wedding, photography as it was one of our most important things we both wanted in wedding planning. Jane was incredible, easy to work with, relaxed, fun, and a friend right away. Having an engagement photo session was helpful to get used to being in front of the camera and working with her. It also made for amazing save the date invitations! Jane was down for our fun ideas and even drove us around! Jane's photos were beautiful and a quick turn around to get photos and easy to download for your own printing. On our wedding day Jane had a second photographer Kevin who was equally as great. Jane was on time always, detail oriented and would instruct us if our pose was stiff or our shirt needed to be fixed. Jane had scoped out our wedding venue and nearby areas to get the best shots. She also was pepared with umbrellas (luckily no rain!). She was incredibly good with our families and especially a cranky kiddo! Jane captured how we felt on our wedding day in our photos and we are so grateful for the memories we have to look back on. I also love how Jane's skills are across the board with being able to capture people in a moment, the right lighting at sunset, family portraits, and shots of the venue/decor, etc. She didn't miss a thing! We can't wait to have more photos taken by Jane--she truly has the eye, creativity and experience!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/27/2018

Jane is awesome!! We couldn't have been happier with our wedding photos. Getting the final photos was like reliving the experience all over again. She captured the mood perfectly and all the personalities shine through. She made the small details stunning and found beauty in all parts of the environment. Her laid back attitude was perfect for the stress of the wedding day and she was very professional with being timely and ensuring all shots were accounted for. The only thing I would have done differently is hired her for more hours. It was a fantastic experience working with her and her team.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Milana · Married on 11/18/2017

We can't say enough about how much we enjoyed having Jane handle the photography for our recent wedding. Jane was invaluable throughout the process and in my opinion went above-and-beyond what we expected of her - the most helpful aspect beyond just taking photos was playing a critical role in and creating our entire day-of timeline, which really eased that process. Our pictures are incredible and Jane was a pro throughout - highly recommend! Thanks Jane!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Nada · Married on 11/04/2017

Jane is GREAT! If you need a very talented photographer for any occasion you really can't go wrong, we cannot recommend her enough! Thank you Jane for capturing our big day!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Jeanne · Married on 08/24/2017

Jane was fabulous and so much fun to work with for our August wedding at Ray's boathouse. She knew exactly what we wanted - a non-intrusive way to showcase our big day. And she delivered exactly what we wanted with passion, creativity, and lots of energy and fun. She took us to a wonderful spot close to the boathouse to capture some beach photos. Plus, Jane knew how to make the photoshoot so enjoyable for our closest friends and family. I highly recommend Jane. She's accomplished and knows exactly how to meet the photography needs of your special occasion!

Jeanne H.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Teal · Married on 08/19/2017

Jane did a great job at being professional and focused but friendly and comforting at the same time. She did a great job making the wedding party feel comfortable during the shoot and also let them have fun in the photos. We didn't have a wedding planner to move the timeline along so she stepped in took over this responsibility. That was an added responsibility that she really ddint need to take on and did it with out us asking. Jane does a great job capturing the small moments and doesn't make you feel like you have a camera in your face the entire time. It was a great experience with Jane.

Sent on 10/22/2017