JaneG. Photography Reviews

JaneG. Photography 6
JaneG. Photography 7

Judy Naegeli · Married on 03/09/2019

Fun, thorough, and experienced

Being someone who doesn't enjoy being photographed that much, I was very happy with how Jane made the process easy, relaxed, and even fun. She clearly knows exactly what she's doing, and she has a great sense of humor, even in the midst of a slightly tighter schedule than we anticipated. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    JaneG. Photography 8
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Sampson · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly impressive

Couldn’t be happier with Jane’s photography, and both our wedding & engagement photos! When first planning our wedding, Jane was one of the first people we reached out to and coordinated dates with. She is that AMAZING. Jane put us right at ease on our big day—she remembered what was important to us, and was incredibly attentive to our previously requested shot lists, while never making us feel rushed, even when we were running behind schedule! For our engagement photos, Jane was even willing to trek it out to my husband’s family cabin for an especially memorable day. In addition to her being great to work with, Jane’s photography is incredible—we’re still in awe by how she is able to use (what felt like) terrible indoor lighting at times, and come away with gorgeous, perfectly lit photos. Jane’s work, and work style, is truly impressive & I couldn’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Maza · Married on 09/29/2018

She’s amazing!

Jane is amazing and so talented!! She did our engagement and wedding pictures. She is so easy to work with and made being infront of the camera comfortable. She truly captured some really special moments that we can look back on for years to come! I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs. We definitely will continue to use Jane’s talents to capture future family memories.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    JaneG. Photography 9

Tina · Married on 09/22/2018

Jane is SO talented. Her artistic style speaks to me very much and she has a great eye for capturing real chemistry and feelings between people. Even though she wasn't available for our wedding date I knew I had to hire her for just our engagement shoot anyway. Our photos turn out beautiful, captured me and my fiancé very well, and we have been getting compliments on them none stop from friends and relatives. Their comments have been mostly "your photographer was very good at capturing you two" and "these look like model shots".

We had to change our photo shoot sessions several times because of rain and sickness. Jane was was very accommodating and understanding about that. My fiancé and I are both camera shy and just generally shy people. Jane made us feel very comfortable. She's also detailed oriented - she helped fix my scarf, hair, etc during the shoot.

Definitely hire her! You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/04/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine Straus · Married on 09/22/2018

We can't wait to work with Jane again in the future!

Jane is the BEST! We would hire her again in a second. She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding, and we couldn’t be happier with all of the photos. Plus, she made the whole experience really fun. Neither my husband nor I are naturals in front of a camera, and we were both pretty anxious about getting professional photos taken. We wanted to do an engagement shoot so we could get to know Jane and feel comfortable with her on our wedding day. Jane immediately put us at ease with her hilarious sense of humor, and turned the day into a fun, snowy adventure. For our wedding, we got married in the woods on Bainbridge on kind of an overcast day, and she totally captured the Northwest vibes we were hoping for. Do yourself a favor and hire Jane!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    JaneG. Photography 10
    JaneG. Photography 11
    JaneG. Photography 12

Dave Loeser · Married on 09/02/2018

Jane is Awesomesauce

Jane and her team are rockstars. My wife and I are a bit offbeat. Jane and her team rolled with it when we decided to do our engagement shoot on snowmobile through our off grid property and around the eastern cascade foothills. For our wedding they captured everything we wanted in truly glamorous fashion, all while being unobtrusive and non-invasive. They let us be us and simply captured the soul of our wedding and relationship. We can't say enough good things. Hiring a professional caliber photographer is expensive but, I assure you, JaneG Photography is worth every penny.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    JaneG. Photography 17
    JaneG. Photography 18

Susannah · Married on 08/25/2018

we love jane!

I can't say enough nice things about Jane. She was one of the easiest parts of the wedding process. From the engagement shoot to editing the day of photos she was wonderful to work with the whole way. Do yourself a favor and hire Jane!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    JaneG. Photography 19

Kelsey Peronto · Married on 08/18/2018

Jane is the best!

I would give Jane 10 stars for every category if I could. She was incredibly organized, upbeat, flexible and kept me calm, even when there was the possibility of a thunderstorm at our outdoor wedding. The quality of Jane’s photos is superb and we had the very best experience working with her. Highly, highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/10/2018

samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

Jane is amazing!!!!

Jane is amazing with capturing the perfect light for the perfect day. We couldn't ask for a better wedding photographer. She is so easy to work with and is super organized so the day of your wedding, you don't have to think twice about what is needed she will take the lead.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    JaneG. Photography 20

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

In LOVE with our pics

Jane was the best decision! From all our meetings to communication to timelines and the day of, she was so easy to work with. She has an eye for capturing the most beautiful pictures. We were in love with every single one of them. Thank you so much for capturing our special day!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    JaneG. Photography 21
    JaneG. Photography 22
    JaneG. Photography 23

Jordan Boden · Married on 05/20/2018

Forever Recommend!

We knew that photos were the most important aspect to us, so we had something to look back on and to share with everyone. We also knew that having a friendly and personable photographer was important.
    And most importantly to us - the photographer we chose could capture the natural moments.
    Jane is the perfect wedding photographer! Not only do you get your engagement photos included in the package, but she listens to exactly what you want. Our engagement photos we wanted in nature, but our wedding was in SODO so we wanted industrial. We LOVE both!
    If you're getting married in the PNW - Don't look any further! Jane G is the one!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    JaneG. Photography 24

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2018

I happened to see Jane's photos on instragram and loved how she captures moments and had to reach out for our wedding, photography as it was one of our most important things we both wanted in wedding planning. Jane was incredible, easy to work with, relaxed, fun, and a friend right away. Having an engagement photo session was helpful to get used to being in front of the camera and working with her. It also made for amazing save the date invitations! Jane was down for our fun ideas and even drove us around! Jane's photos were beautiful and a quick turn around to get photos and easy to download for your own printing. On our wedding day Jane had a second photographer Kevin who was equally as great. Jane was on time always, detail oriented and would instruct us if our pose was stiff or our shirt needed to be fixed. Jane had scoped out our wedding venue and nearby areas to get the best shots. She also was pepared with umbrellas (luckily no rain!). She was incredibly good with our families and especially a cranky kiddo! Jane captured how we felt on our wedding day in our photos and we are so grateful for the memories we have to look back on. I also love how Jane's skills are across the board with being able to capture people in a moment, the right lighting at sunset, family portraits, and shots of the venue/decor, etc. She didn't miss a thing! We can't wait to have more photos taken by Jane--she truly has the eye, creativity and experience!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/27/2018

Jane is awesome!! We couldn't have been happier with our wedding photos. Getting the final photos was like reliving the experience all over again. She captured the mood perfectly and all the personalities shine through. She made the small details stunning and found beauty in all parts of the environment. Her laid back attitude was perfect for the stress of the wedding day and she was very professional with being timely and ensuring all shots were accounted for. The only thing I would have done differently is hired her for more hours. It was a fantastic experience working with her and her team.

Sent on 03/09/2018
    JaneG. Photography 25
    JaneG. Photography 26
    JaneG. Photography 27
    JaneG. Photography 28

Milana · Married on 11/18/2017

We can't say enough about how much we enjoyed having Jane handle the photography for our recent wedding. Jane was invaluable throughout the process and in my opinion went above-and-beyond what we expected of her - the most helpful aspect beyond just taking photos was playing a critical role in and creating our entire day-of timeline, which really eased that process. Our pictures are incredible and Jane was a pro throughout - highly recommend! Thanks Jane!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Nada · Married on 11/04/2017

Jane is GREAT! If you need a very talented photographer for any occasion you really can't go wrong, we cannot recommend her enough! Thank you Jane for capturing our big day!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Jeanne · Married on 08/24/2017

Jane was fabulous and so much fun to work with for our August wedding at Ray's boathouse. She knew exactly what we wanted - a non-intrusive way to showcase our big day. And she delivered exactly what we wanted with passion, creativity, and lots of energy and fun. She took us to a wonderful spot close to the boathouse to capture some beach photos. Plus, Jane knew how to make the photoshoot so enjoyable for our closest friends and family. I highly recommend Jane. She's accomplished and knows exactly how to meet the photography needs of your special occasion!

Jeanne H.

Sent on 02/06/2018
    JaneG. Photography 29
    JaneG. Photography 30
    JaneG. Photography 31

Teal · Married on 08/19/2017

Jane did a great job at being professional and focused but friendly and comforting at the same time. She did a great job making the wedding party feel comfortable during the shoot and also let them have fun in the photos. We didn't have a wedding planner to move the timeline along so she stepped in took over this responsibility. That was an added responsibility that she really ddint need to take on and did it with out us asking. Jane does a great job capturing the small moments and doesn't make you feel like you have a camera in your face the entire time. It was a great experience with Jane.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    JaneG. Photography 32
    JaneG. Photography 33
    JaneG. Photography 34
    JaneG. Photography 35
    JaneG. Photography 36

Samantha · Married on 08/09/2017

Jane was BEYOND amazing!! Not only did she fit us into her crazy busy schedule (peak wedding season plus she's a photographer for the Seahawks and Sounders) but she made it so fun and enjoyable. She brought both my husband and I out of our comfort zones and we just had a lot of fun throughout the entire process. The photographs turned out amazingly and we are so thrilled with them. I can't wait to share them with family and friends and frame some for the house. As for cost, we paid hourly as we didn't do a wedding package, we just did the courthouse thing and pictures all around downtown Seattle. She was so flexible and willing to work with us. I will never use any photographer besides Jane again

Sent on 10/24/2017

Marissa · Married on 07/29/2017

Jane is absolutely incredible! We hired her for our wedding and I could not be happier with how our wedding photos turned out. Each time we look through our photos it is like reliving our magical day. Jane went above and beyond our expectations to ensure that our wedding day ran smoothly. She worked hard to create a timeline of the day with us, which was a huge help for the planning process and day of schedule. Jane was flexible, calm and effective throughout the entire experience. She worked with our very large wedding party with confidence, ease, true artistry and efficiency. From getting ready in the morning to sunset and dancing pictures at the end of the night, Jane caught all of the special moments and made everyone feel comfortable. She has a gift for capturing authentic moments in a natural, intentional way. I would not have wanted anyone else to be our wedding photographer. I look forward to continuing to work with Jane.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Sara · Married on 07/22/2017

I'm so glad we went with Jane to photograph our wedding. She is professional, thoughtful, and artistic. I love how all of our photos turned out! Thank you, Jane!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Kirsten · Married on 07/15/2017

Jane is incredible. From day one she was fun, personal, professional and trustworthy. She knows how photography fits in best for a wedding and offered expert advice on timing. She suggested ways to get great photos without interrupting our day and was able to adjust to the vibe we wanted on our wedding day. Neither my husband nor I consider ourselves very photogenic. The engagement session was perfect to get us used to having our photo taken and being normal in a super low risk way so we could have one less new thing on the wedding day. AND I love our engagement photos. Jane had great location suggestions and was flexible enough to come to our home for a portion. She communicated well and was on time through the whole process and helped us organize our wedding day (all other vendors were impressed with her schedule too-including the planner!). Come the wedding day, I hardly remember seeing Jane because we were surrounded by all our people but clearly she was everywhere because she caught every moment. Jane and Brendan, the second photographer she brought along, are all-stars. She used her connections and found us the most incredible background close to our venue for our wedding photos and I could not be happier. I don't know what I would have done without her. Once all was said and done, a relative requested a photo that Jane didn't have so she went out of her way to make it happen. Truly above and beyond any expectation I had. We’re now expecting our first child (this review took us awhile) and cannot wait to have her document more big milestones.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Leah · Married on 06/24/2017

When I first started looking for a photographer, I didn’t know what I was doing. My main concerns were good portfolio, reasonable price and someone my husband felt comfortable being photographed by. I loved Jane’s effortless photos bursting with PNW vibes and knew that she was a hard worker. (I can barely stand and watch an entire game, let alone run up and down to snap photos of players!) Now that I’m a little wiser on the subject, those things are still important. But my advice to all couples out there would be to pick someone you want to have around on one of the most memorable days of your life. From meeting Jane, through the engagement session, and all of the wedding day, I felt like Elijah and I were in the best of hands. Like a friend, she was there helping in all of the intimate moments. Like a professional vendor, she was coordinating and handling everything with confidence and grace. No wedding coordinator, no problem…Jane had my back. She was perfect for our my mid sized, laid back wedding. But she has the versatility of personality and talent to do fun elopements or 300+ wedding productions. Our photos are phenomenal and will be the most treasured thing to remain from our wedding day other than our marriage. Details and flaws will fade away in weeks, even days. But the love and happiness Jane captures will stay with you forever.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Elyce · Married on 04/29/2017

Jane was honestly the best money we spent for our wedding. From the start, she put in 110% to helping us plan. She gave us a timeline to start with with some tips for flow and efficiency that we would have never figured out. She met with us several times, captured the most BEAUTIFUL engagement photos, and was so responsive via email. She's one of the best deals in Seattle photography, and she comes with the professional experience of a sports photographer. Her eye for landscapes and backdrops, with the help of her second photographer on our wedding day, documented our happy day perfectly. I have had trouble choosing which photos to frame, they're all so gorgeous. Book with Jane, you won't regret it for a second!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Nina · Married on 04/09/2017

Jane is the most wonderful wedding photographer! She is very professional from the moment you meet with her to discuss your photos and all the way to your big day. She runs a tight ship and keeps to her timeline, but also manages to be have a fun and relaxed energy at the same time. She is so wonderful to work with that one of my bridesmaids immediately booked her for her own wedding after watching her work at ours! We really felt like Jane understood our wedding vision and she captured the essence of us and our wedding weekend perfectly. We had asked for some specific shots and she got them all, and more. Being photographed can be an uncomfortable experience, but she has an excellent eye for what will look good in photos and easily directs you on how to place your body, face, arms etc. in the perfect position. I never felt awkward or uncomfortable taking photos with Jane. In fact, she made us both feel like supermodels. We just got our photographs back and we were blown away. They turned out so well and we could not be happier! Jane is an amazingly talented photographer and a wonderful presence to have at any event, I highly recommend her for your photography needs.

Sent on 06/11/2017