Sounds Unlimited

301 Union Street Unit 21501, Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 4

About Sounds Unlimited

Sounds Unlimited is an award-winning Seattle-based professional DJ company that specializes in authentic experiences. With over 10 years of experience, their team of entertainment professionals will customize their services to create an atmosphere that truly reflects the personalities of their couples. Their trend-setting talent will achieve the exact vibe you are searching for, creating a wedding soundtrack inspired by your requests and encouraging audience participation. Whether it is mixing a fresh beat or creating the right progression of classic hits, Sounds Unlimited will ensure your guests have a great time.

Sounds Unlimited offers quality DJ and entertainment services. Bookings include free initial consultation, full-time staff available for questions, a free complimentary reception planning tool, uplighting consultations and customizable packages. Professional entertainment services offered by Sounds Unlimited include the following:

• MC

245 Reviews for Sounds Unlimited

• Kristi

Kristi · Married on 03/06/2020

Amazing DJ and MC!

Sounds Unlimited was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ and MC. Kristen was super helpful with answering all of our planning questions from music to timeline suggestions. She was very quick to respond and willing to give honest feedback or suggestions, which we truly appreciate! Sounds Unlimited did a fantastic job pairing us with the perfect DJ, Bryce, and fantastic MC, Blake. Blake was beyond helpful during his consultation with us and super thorough. He honestly helped ease all of our anxieties about how things would flow and helped us envision how the day would be from start to finish. During our event, Blake was wonderful with checking in just the right amount, making sure we were okay with how things were going and ensured it was exactly what we wanted our wedding to be. The music flowed seamlessly and helped make our reception an event we will never forget and wish we could go back to! Definitely recommend Sounds Unlimited, Blake, and Bryce 100 percent!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Eriko

Eriko · Married on 02/01/2020

They are so incredible fun and professional!

I’m so happy I decided to stop by Sounds Unlimited’s booth last year at the Seattle Wedding Show. Their communication is the best, very professional, and most of all, fun people!! Shawn, our MC, was too amazing. My husband and I don’t attend many events in general (we’re introverts), but we want to go to events now, if they’ll be turning it up! I’m so happy they were able to make our day even better!

Sent on 02/03/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sounds Unlimited FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1550
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• SunRidge Media Wedding Videographers

I worked a wedding in Auburn last year with the Sounds Unlimited group and was really impressed! As a wedding videographer who has shot over 70 weddings I see a lot of DJ's and have not seen one better! I was even up on his platform shooting video and dancing away - pretty good setup when you get another vendor in the action!!! It was a pleasure to work with them and to be around such a professional team. Hope I can work with them again, John

• Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa Hotel Weddings

The aspect that we love about Sounds Unlimited the most is that they have multiple DJs and MCs on staff so they are readily available for multiple events in a day. Every DJ and MC that I have had the pleasure of working with have all been very well trained and so interactive with the wedding guests! I love hanging around longer at the weddings that they provide services for because the party is always so fun. Also, their owners and sales managers are absolutely wonderful; always a quality experience when hiring or working with this company. Sounds Unlimited has been on our preferred vendor list for a long time and I don't foresee that changing in the future.

• Krisanna Elizabeth Events Wedding Planners

I've worked several weddings with Sounds Unlimited and every experience has been fantastic. As a wedding coordinator, it is SO important to have a great DJ/MC to collaborate with and Sounds has never let me, (or, more importantly, my couples) down. Not only are the DJs and MCs professional, detail-oriented, and accommodating to my clients' needs, they are also FUN & entertaining, keeping guests engaged throughout the entire event. All of my couples that have worked with this company have been over the moon with their experiences, putting Sounds Unlimited at the top of my preferred list. I can't wait to work many more weddings with the amazing team at Sounds Unlimited!

• 301 Union Street Unit 21501 Seattle, Washington, 98101 See on map
    206-539-0531 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sounds Unlimited)