PO Box 55428, Seattle, WA 98155 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 4

About Sounds Unlimited

Based in Seattle, Washington, Sounds Unlimited is an award-winning professional DJ company specializing in authentic experiences. With over ten years of expertise, their team of skilled professionals can customize their services to tailor to your entertainment needs. Their trend-setting talent can achieve the exact vibe you are searching for, creating a wedding soundtrack inspired by your requests and encouraging audience participation. Whether it’s mixing a fresh beat or finding the right progression of classic hits, Sounds Unlimited will ensure your guests have a great time.

Sounds Unlimited offers quality DJ and entertainment services. Bookings include a free initial consultation, full-time staff available for questions, a complimentary reception planning tool, uplighting consultations, and customizable packages. Professional entertainment services offered by Sounds Unlimited include the following:

• MC

Videos 1 Video

250 Reviews for Sounds Unlimited

Tana C. · Married on 05/22/2021

Very Pleased With This Company

Sounds unlimited was by far our best choice for music!! We are so pleased with how professional yet fun everyone who works there was/is! Everyone is so nice and helpful! We also had the pleasure of adding our MC as our officiant as well!! Which made things easier and flow together nicely! Sky (out Dj) was so FUN! We have so many compliments for him from our guests! They all loved him! He was so nice and put all our requested music into such great spots throughout the evening! Chris Toledo (MC/Officiant) was so nice, helpful, understanding and just down to earth! He made me feel like I was his number one priority whenever I needed to talk! He's just a great human being! Erin did so well! She was our direct contact throughout the starting process and she was so nice and helpful as well!! If we need anything in the future we will be giving them a call 100% and we have already recommended them to a friend!!

Sent on 06/07/2021

David A. · Married on 09/12/2020

Great Experience Under Difficult Circumstances

Sounds Unlimited did an amazing job under the most challenging and difficult of circumstances in providing the entertainment for our wedding! My wife and I decided we wanted to move forward with our wedding despite the restrictions due to COVID-19. Every step of the way Sounds Unlimited came up with creative solutions that adhered to the latest CDC guidelines, and yet provided a memorable experience for all of our guests. I highly recommend Sounds Unlimited to anyone planning a wedding, especially while The COVID-19 restrictions are in place.

Sent on 09/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sounds Unlimited FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1550
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• SunRidge Media Wedding Videographers

I worked a wedding in Auburn last year with the Sounds Unlimited group and was really impressed! As a wedding videographer who has shot over 70 weddings I see a lot of DJ's and have not seen one better! I was even up on his platform shooting video and dancing away - pretty good setup when you get another vendor in the action!!! It was a pleasure to work with them and to be around such a professional team. Hope I can work with them again, John

• Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa Hotel Weddings

The aspect that we love about Sounds Unlimited the most is that they have multiple DJs and MCs on staff so they are readily available for multiple events in a day. Every DJ and MC that I have had the pleasure of working with have all been very well trained and so interactive with the wedding guests! I love hanging around longer at the weddings that they provide services for because the party is always so fun. Also, their owners and sales managers are absolutely wonderful; always a quality experience when hiring or working with this company. Sounds Unlimited has been on our preferred vendor list for a long time and I don't foresee that changing in the future.

• Krisanna Elizabeth Events Wedding Planners

I've worked several weddings with Sounds Unlimited and every experience has been fantastic. As a wedding coordinator, it is SO important to have a great DJ/MC to collaborate with and Sounds has never let me, (or, more importantly, my couples) down. Not only are the DJs and MCs professional, detail-oriented, and accommodating to my clients' needs, they are also FUN & entertaining, keeping guests engaged throughout the entire event. All of my couples that have worked with this company have been over the moon with their experiences, putting Sounds Unlimited at the top of my preferred list. I can't wait to work many more weddings with the amazing team at Sounds Unlimited!

• PO Box 55428 Seattle, WA, 98155 See on map
    206-539-0531 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sounds Unlimited)