Celebrity Cake Studio Reviews

148 Reviews for Celebrity Cake Studio

• Rayna

Rayna Darbonne · Getting married on 04/07/2021

Work of Art!

My wedding cake was more than I anticipated it would be! I was shocked when I first saw it, the cake was practically glowing! The sugar flowers were so realistic! I can say I will only be using them for cakes from now on.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Hi Rayna,
    Thank you for your kind words! We wish you all the best in your marriage and don't forget to call us on your first anniversary for a complimentary cutting cake!

Jocelyn Beasley · Married on 01/26/2020

Mums 90th bday!

This is the second Special cake I have ordered form Celebrity Cake Studio.
    Worth every penny and Always impressive.
    I love this studio and all the employees
    GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Celebrity Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We are so glad that you enjoyed the cake. Hope to see you soon

Holly · Married on 09/21/2019

The cake was so good!

I'm telling you now, the cake was the best part of our wedding. People are still talking about our cake. It was so freaking good that we actually ate our top layer and plan on going back on our year anniversary for another cake. We also got a grooms cake that was Star Wars themed. It was the talk of the wedding - so cute, and so well executed. They were super easy to work with, the tasting was so much fun, and the day of delivery and set up was as smooth as could be. The cake was delicious. Seriously, so delicious.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Hi Holly,
    Thank you for your kind review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and we wish you two all the best! Feel free to stop by on your first year anniversary for a free 6" cake!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2019

We just did our tasting!

My fiance & I had our first, last and only wedding cake tasting here yesterday. While we arrived early and there was a bit of waiting, we were very pleased with our tasting and our consultation with Sage! She was friendly, warm and felt like one of my friends that I've known for a long time! Sage was open to our ideas as well as very informed on what Celebrity could do for our big day! She even suggested mixing and match cake flavors and fillings (which is included in their cost, not additional) which made my fiance that much more excited! (He also ate all of the samples that we had left after tasting each) We walked out after about an hour appointment, paying in full and cannot wait to see what they do for our wedding day!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Tyeisha

Tyeisha · Married on 08/24/2019

Cake is amazing!

Cake was delicious and great price! My guess could not stop taking about it.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Laurel Rice · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Cake and Cupcakes

Beautiful and delicious cake! For our wedding, we had two types of cupcakes (pink champagne and red velvet) and a small 6 inch bride/groom cake (carrot). We had so much fun at the tasting 6 months before the wedding and during this time I showed the baker photos of everything I wanted from Pinterest pictures and wasn’t sure if they could match my vision. Everything looked (and tasted) perfectly the day of! A lot of people took more than one cupcake at the wedding because of how good they were. My now husband and I are not big cake fans in general, but we couldn’t help but love the carrot cake - The day after the wedding we even ate it for breakfast.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rawle · Married on 08/03/2019

Delicious and beautiful cake!

Celebrity Cake Studio was great. They could not deliver the cake to the venue because it was slightly out of their delivery range, but my husband and I picked up the cake and transported it ourselves easily (we also got to our venue the day before the wedding and stayed the night there, so it was a stress free process in general). We got 147 servings for about 115 guests (we originally invited 155) and it was gone so fast! We did not mind because when we ordered the cake in April Celebrity Cake Studio was having a special deal--they included a fresh complimentary anniversary cake for us to enjoy a year from now. We received so many compliments on the look, taste, and quality of the cake. We chose banana cake with banana filling, chocolate cake with coffee filling, and white cake with coconut filling. Our florist added fresh flowers to the cake the day of the wedding and it turned out beautiful. Overall very impressed with how it turned out!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Hi Amanda,
    So happy to hear you loved the cake! We look forward to seeing you next year for that yummy anniversary cake!
    Best,
    Sage
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/19/2019

Delicious cake !

We are so happy that we picked celebrity cake studio to make our wedding cake. The service we got from picking which flavor and design we wanted was on point.
    We got champagne and marble cake.
    I got married 07/19 and theirs a lot of cake left and we still eat them and it still taste fresh.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Tiffanie Fennell · Married on 06/22/2019

Delicious!

We’re so pleased we chose Celebrity Cake Studios for our wedding cake. All of the staff were very professional. They have many flavors to choose from and examples of their creations (pictures and models). Their studio has a cute atmosphere. Our guests were pleasantly surprised our cake was so delicious, because wedding cakes tend to be quite mediocre.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Hi Tiffany
    Thank you for the kind feedback. I am so glad you gave us the opportunity to be a part of your special occasion. Hope to see you soon.
    Sage

Brenda · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Cake

Our three tiered cake was beautiful and delicious. The team at Celebrity Cake Studios were helpful and easy to work Thank you so much Celebrity Cake Studios!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Angela

Angela Brunswick · Married on 06/15/2019

Best cake ever

The cake they made for our wedding was amazing. We loved it, and the guest complemented about it for days after our wedding. Thank you for the best cake on our special day.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Hi Angela
    Thank you for the kind words and allowing us to be a part of your special day, Hope to see you soon

Sage and CCS team

Leslie G · Married on 06/15/2019

wedding cake

Celebrity cake studio was such a great hire! When I saw my wedding cake for the first time, I said "WOW" that's my cake! it's so pretty!!!
    My vision came to life! it was a simple white two tier cake, I brought in my own fake florals to give them and they arranged them in such a way I couldn't even imagine!
    It was affordable with such great taste!
    I always stop by just to purchase some of their cakes cause mine was sooo good!
    their cake testing was a great experience and it goes towards your purchase which is so kind!
    thanks so much!
    leslie

Sent on 09/07/2019

Renata · Married on 06/13/2019

They definitely made my dream cake come alive! Everything that I wanted I got and it was simply stunning! Absolutely loved working with Celebrity Cake Studio and I will be coming back soon.

Sent on 02/06/2018
  • Janese

Janese · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Cake!

The cake was more amazing than I imagined! Guests are still talking about my cake 3 weeks after my wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Autumn · Married on 05/30/2019

They were fine

There was nothing wrong with them. They just weren't the right fit for us.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Sondra

Sondra · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful and delicious

The cake was perfect and tasted sooo good! Everyone loved it and we had some of the bottom tier left over that we enjoyed for a few days. We had champagne marble cake with lemon and vanilla filling and vanilla buttercream with fondant paw prints to include our dogs in the wedding since they couldn't be at the venue. I have been telling everyone they need to go to celebrity for delicious cakes for any occasion and yummy treats.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Hi Sondra,
    Thank you for your kind review! These pictures look amazing! Would you be able to email them to us with your photographer's name? We would love to put them on our social media!
    Best,
    CCS Team

Nancy · Married on 11/03/2018

Delicious Treat

Celebrity Cake Studio exceed expectations once again! From flavor to design the cake was perfect!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2018

Our wedding 10-26-18

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Exactly what we were hoping for. Everyone loved it. Thank you so much!
    Daryl and Lisa

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • U

Uneet · Married on 10/01/2017

Celebrity cake studio are the best! They took my vision and creates something more than my imagination!! From the fist phone call to the first meeting all the staff members are absolutely amazing!! My weddings cake wasn’t just stunning in look but so delicious that every guest still talks about it!! They simply excute my dream cake in the most beautiful way possible! Beside their amazing ability of creating my dream cake, I was truly impressed by the owner himself to take a responsibility to deliver my cake all the way from Tacoma to Seattle with such great care!! And yet, they took a picture and send me their creativity and amazing work after they finished their work! I knew I wasn’t gonna be disappointed since day one with their work but it was nice to see the final work of my cake before I even said I do!!! I highly recommend them! They’re extremely professional, talented, amazing customer service, their creativity and deliciousness of their cake is EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Celebrity Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you Uneet, you were such a pleasure to work with!
    Every one on the team had fun creating your design and we look forward to making more cakes for you in the future!

Brianne · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you, Celebrity Cake Studio! We went to this vendor to cake test based on several recommendations and are so glad we did! We knew instantly that this was the place for us. They were so friendly and loved the story on how the business came to be. Based on very little information they created a cake that was to die for, not only in taste, but design as well. Do yourself a favor and get your cake (or any other baked goods) from here!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Justin · Married on 09/03/2017

Used celebrity cake studio for our wedding on 9/3. 3 tiered, white, textured ice, for a 115 servings, lemon & raspberry lemon tiers. Arrived on time, tasted amazing, looked amazing, received many compliments, and would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding cake. Was a great value. I also thoroughly enjoyed the taste testing experiencing at the studio. So many awesome cakes you get to try out.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Celebrity Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much for your feedback Justin! We aim to please and we are so happy that you loved everything about your cake! We loved working with you and appreciate your kind words! Congratulations again and here's to many happy years together!

April · Married on 07/21/2017

Beautiful and tasted amazing! Quick and efficient

Sent on 07/30/2017

Celebrity Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review April! We are so grateful that you chose us to be a part of your big day! A big congrats and we hope to see you again soon!

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

Excellent work! Our wedding cake looked absolutely gorgeous and tasted wonderful. We received so many complements on it from our guests. I found celebrity cakes based on a recommendation and was a little hesitant about how they would compare at first because their website is a bit more archaic than others I've seen. They were the last cake tasting appointment we had made and at the time we made it to that appointment, we had a few wonderful cake tastings elsewhere already and were a bit skeptical. However after the cake tasting and seeing their facility and examples of their cakes, there was no question in our mind who we were going with. The cakes were gorgeous, they have a large and well run facility, their cake was better and their pricing was better. Our wedding cake actually turned out more beautiful than the picture we gave them. Thank you so much!! Absolutely great job.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Celebrity Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you Erin for you wonderful review. We are so very happy that you loved your cake and are grateful that you chose us to make your cake for your special day.

Salina · Married on 07/01/2017

Our experience with Celebrity Cakes was one for the books! After some miscommunication about where our cake needed to be delivered to (after we had the delicious cake...), we were concerned our dream cake wouldn't make it to us. Between our family's tenacity, Celebrity Cake's willingness to work with us, and one commercial airline flight, our cake & desserts not only made it to us but came with a story we'll remember forever! Thank you Celebrity Cakes for an amazing product and experience! People are STILL talking about our cake--even people who weren't at the wedding are talking about it :)

Sent on 07/10/2017

Celebrity Cake Studio's reply:

Hi Salina! Well your wedding sure was a memorable one! We're so glad that you loved your cake and it got there perfectly! Congrats on your big day and Thank you for choosing Celebrity Cake Studio for your wedding. We hope to see you again soon!
  • F

Sandra · Married on 12/31/2016

The cake was delicious, guest loved it. Especially the groom cheese cake. The cake taste the same as it did at the testing
    The people are Very friendly and accommodating

Sent on 02/15/2017