Seattle, Seattle, WA 98105 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,950
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Jenny GG Photography

Jenny GG Photography provides wedding photography for the Seattle area. Jenny wants her clients to feel joy every time they see their photos. Jenny GG Photography is all about bringing your story to the images. During that process, she wants all of her clients to feel carefree and will do everything she can to help you feel like your best self.

Experience
Jenny has been a photographer since 2008. Within that span of time, she has captured everything from engagements to babies to dogs. Her images have even been featured in Seattle Bride magazine and on Inspired Bride.

Jenny’s specialty is in weddings and engagement shoots. Your wedding will have up to 12 hours of coverage and include the full printing rights for hundreds of high-resolution images. Jenny can be accompanied by another photographer for extra coverage if needed. Regardless, you will be the only event of the day and will receive 100% of her focus. Jenny's services include the following:

• Additional hours

94 Reviews for Jenny GG Photography

• Beau

Beau Preston · Married on 09/28/2019

Easiest Decision We Made

When we decided to get married, I knew that I wanted Jenny GG to photograph our wedding. I had unofficially hired her before we spoke to any other vendors. I would have moved my wedding date to ensure that Jenny would be our photographer. Jenny had taken family photos for us a couple of years before our wedding. And I knew from that moment on that she would be our forever photographer!

Photos are often one of the most important parts of a wedding because they are the keepsakes people look fondly upon for years after the flowers have dried and the dress no longer fits. Finding a photographer that will capture your special moments without them feeling contrived, overly posed, or forced can be challenging. Jenny emphasizes a more organic, or natural approach, so your photos reveal real emotion and moments. I feel so lucky that Jenny photographed my wedding. I do not believe our day would have been as successful without her.

Jenny has a wealth of wedding knowledge outside of photography. She gave us some welcome suggestions and advice with respect to other vendors, which we greatly appreciated. She also provided support when we ran into an issue with another one of our vendors, whom we cut ties with prior to our big day.

On our wedding day, I felt relaxed in front of the camera thanks in part to Jenny. Apart from the first part of the day when we took couples and family photos, she worked from the sidelines. What I mean by this is that she was not intrusive and did not force herself into situations. And the finished product speaks for itself. Over 1,000 beautiful and honest photos, it is difficult to choose favorites! They're so good; I'm obsessed with all of them!

A wedding requires so many decisions, all of which seem imperative. You second guess every aspect of the day. Hiring Jenny GG as your photographer will be the easiest decision you make! You will fall in love with Jenny, and you will have a photographer for life.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Joy

Joy O’Donnell · Married on 09/21/2019

Jenny GG's Magic Made our Wedding Come to Life!

Jenny GG is all of the things you look for in a phenomenal photographer - and so much more. We couldn't be happier to tell you why. She sees her relationship with clients as a partnership. She listens carefully to your hopes and dreams. She teaches you about what truly works (and is gently realistic about doesn't) and stretches you to imagine more from yourself - in how you express yourself authentically to the camera. She works amazingly with other professional vendors - her day of timeline advising helped shape the success of all aspects of our entire wedding day. All of our vendors from our planner to our videographer to our site manager and others absolutely loved working with her. She returns communications quickly and thoroughly- making it exceedingly pleasant to do the business end of things. We found Jenny to be a master comedienne - she uses her fabulous sense of humor strategically at just the right times to create a fun environment and to capture the best versions of people's genuine (rather than forced) facial expressions. When we saw our photo galleries we were in absolute awe - speechless. We cried more happy tears reviewing them for the first time then we had all day the day of our wedding. It was like being guests at our own wedding and seeing it for the first time. A true gift. Jenny brought our best day ever alive - for always. There are no words to describe how grateful we are - we knew she was exceptional, but what she captured is mind-blowing and now lives on in our hearts and the hearts of all who who attended. We can say without an ounce of hesitation that she will deliver results that will far exceed your wildest expectations. Hire her and you won't be disappointed...you might just discover a photographer-for-life to hire for all your future events - just like we did.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Dolan Steadman · Married on 08/03/2019

Hire JennyGG, you won't regret it

Hiring Jenny was one of the best decisions we could make when we were planning our wedding. Jenny is genuine, she is great at getting you to be yourself, she understands how to get you (and your family and friends) to make minor adjustments to capture better photos. Her humor will keep you laughing throughout the day. And she has 12 years of experience under her belt that will be invaluable to you during your wedding day.

My husband is an amateur photographer, so choosing a wedding photographer after we got engaged was far more important to him than it was to me. When he came across Jenny’s website, her wedding photos were exactly what he was looking for. After meeting with Jenny and realizing that here personality quickly put me at ease (and a glowing review from a friend telling me “Hire Jenny, you won’t regret it”) it was an easy decision to hire her.

At that time, I didn’t realize how important this decision would be. As a couple, you spend the better part of 9-12 hours with your photographer on your wedding day as they will be capturing most of your interactions throughout the day. Jenny isn’t there to just check off the list of photos that you decided on in your pre-appointment, she genuinely cares about her clients and flexibly captures every moment.

One of Jenny’s super powers is being able to anticipate people’s needs. Jenny recognized when I needed some time to recharge during family photos. I was overwhelmed by more opinions than I needed to hear. Jenny noticed it without me saying anything and was able to quickly change the schedule, capture a few photos without me, and deflect the rest of my family while I got a few peaceful moments to walk around and relax. This moment stood out to me because Jenny gave me time to collect myself so that the next photos wouldn’t show my feelings under a fake smile. Rather than pushing aside my emotions, Jenny made space for me and the results are spectacular.

My friend was right when she said that we wouldn’t regret hiring Jenny as our photos are better than I expected. Jenny will continue to be our go-to photographer for any future life milestones.

Don't trust me? Her photos do speak for themselves. Check out our wedding on her blog:

Sent on 01/01/2020

Jenny GG Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3950
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jenny GG Photography 1
    Wedding Wire/Martha Stewart Wedding Savings
    Mention wedding wire or Martha Stewart weddings when booking your wedding with Jenny and receive an additional $100 print credit with your paid wedding package.

• King Street Ballroom & Perch Hotel Weddings

Jenny is an amazing photographer, both her skill set and personality will make you feel like you have made the right choice as soon as you walk in the door ! Looking for a photographer, look no further.

• A Wedding With Heart Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working recently with Jenny at Willows Lodge. She is the perfect combination of fun, warmth and focus. Her pictures are beautiful - playful, rich and full of life. I endorse her whole-heartedly!

• Pixel Dust Weddings Wedding Videographers

I love this lady! Jenny is THE MOST FUN photographer and her shots are AMAZING! You gotta check her out! I know you'll love her and want her there to capture your big day. :)

• Seattle Seattle, Washington, 98105 See on map
    Location of (Jenny GG Photography)