Jenny GG Photography Reviews

89 | Seattle, WA

89 Reviews for Jenny GG Photography

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

I seriously can't recommend Jenny enough. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with her for our wedding after she was (highly) recommended by our wedding coordinator. As soon as we met her, we knew we wanted to work with her. Jenny's photos are beautiful, and she's very professional but also incredibly friendly and easy to work with. She did a great job talking us through everything before the wedding, and gave a lot of helpful insight as we were planning. The day of, Jenny did an awesome job making everyone feel comfortable. She was patient with family members that were sometimes less-than-cooperative, and she made sure to get all of the photos we'd told her we wanted. I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out! She listened to what we wanted and really captured our day perfectly. I would love to work with Jenny again and look forward to our paths crossing in the future.

• Chloe

Chloe · Married on 07/14/2018

She see's you!

Stop what you are doing right now and book her! Jenny is funny, upbeat and genuine. Take comfort knowing she is the one behind the camera.

Jenny is honest and knows what she is doing. You can't help but love her. Her work is outstanding and knows how to work with those who might not be the best in front of the camera (me). She has also been such a great help for other wedding questions and concerns that don't even have to do with the photography aspect. She took care of me and my family on my wedding day, she just went above and beyond.

Jenny captured our wedding day perfectly. I am so glad we trusted Jenny with our day. We will be using Jenny again for other events and family milestones.

THANK YOU JENNY! LOVE YOU JENNY!

Arielle · Married on 10/25/2017

Jenny GG is very personable and is great for making shy people like us open up and create creative and fun photos. The whole shoot was very relaxed and energetic. She produced great work, and it was easy to get all of our photos from the day.

Karli · Married on 09/30/2017

Ohhhhh Jenny,
    How we love love Jenny. You will fall in love with her as soon as you meet her and she does everything for you to loosen up in front of the camera. She instructs you so you know exactly where and what you should be doing. We did our engagement photos and wedding day with her are ecstatic about her work. She is not only a beautiful person but an incredibly talented photographer.

Caleb · Married on 09/03/2017

I seriously could not imagine a better photographer! She is fun and easy to work with and she knows how to get the best photos out of everyone. Between our engagement session and our wedding, I feel like Jenny is part of my family now. Or at least I wish she was! She's like the fun aunt everyone wishes they had.

Ann · Married on 06/17/2017

Jenny is THE BEST! Stop thinking about who to book and go with her. She is incredibly talented, caters to you, makes you feel comfortable and look great, and is FUN! From the moment we met her we felt like she was one of our long time friends. We love Jenny and will continue to work with her throughout our lives!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Jenny GG Photography's reply:

xxoo

Chase · Married on 10/15/2016

Even if I could Jenny 100 out of 100 stars, it would still feel like I'm underrating her!

How do I even start a review for one of the most genuine, energetic and talented photographers I have ever met? i guess I should start at the beginning. Back in January of 2015 I was planning to propose to my girlfriend, but I wanted to capture that moment with a professional photographer since rarely are you able to remember all of the details from stressful and exciting moments in your life. After searching the internet and feeling like the photographers were focused on their art and not being a genuine person, I came across Jenny GG. Boy did I get lucky! Her website seemed fun, and portrayed an attitude of someone I would get along with very well. So I sent an email asking if she was available on the day I was thinking. She got back to me right away, and we were able to talk on the phone about the details for the proposal and the advice she had to get the most out of the photos. Jenny captured the moment, and captured our hearts as a couple on that day in January. I felt so blessed to have Jenny shoot our wedding 3 weeks ago! She brings a wealth of experience in photography as well as the giddiness to brave the storm of the century to get pictures in the rain! Jenny will bring a smile and bountiful laughs out of you and all of your guests, while taking photos that capture who you are rather than how you are posed. I heard it time and time again from those who looked at our proposal photos. It never looks forced, and it never feels scripted. And not only is the final product spectacular because of the way she works, but you also feel like you can enjoy every little moment for what it is, instead of worrying about how you are looking at the camera.

Jenny GG, the only photographer I will recommend for family portraits, weddings and everything in between! She will make you laugh while capturing the joy in your heart!

• Sou

Sou · Married on 09/24/2016

Book Jenny GG. Book her now! Jenny is simply amazing. Phenomenal. Jenny was flexible, so funny, professional and accommodating. She made a not so photogenic couple feel comfortable and a self-conscious bride feel beautiful. I couldn't imagine or want to imagine having any other photographer with us on our day. I can't rave about this woman enough!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Jenny GG Photography's reply:

Yay! Your words make me grin from ear to ear - I adore you guys!!!!

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

We hired Jenny for our engagement and wedding shoots after I met her at a wedding show in Seattle. Her photography caught my eye right away, and then I met the woman behind the camera and knew she was the photographer for us. Jenny has an incredibly warm, positive personality that puts everyone at ease, which was just what we needed since neither of us is used to having our photo taken. We had an absolute blast with her during our engagement shoot, and she was a total dream to work with during our wedding. She was like a magical photography ninja, catching incredible shots without ever once feeling intrusive. And her fabulous sense of humor made the day go by so smoothly! Our guests had a blast at the Fauxtobooth she provided, too--she brought along an amazing collection of props. We'd recommend Jenny in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a photographer. She's a total rock star. And she's the person we'll be calling whenever another big life event we want to capture pops up. ^_^

Julia · Married on 07/22/2016

Jenny is a DELIGHT to work with! My fiance and I recently booked her as a photographer and we already cannot wait for our engagement session and wedding day! She is very prompt to respond. When we had our first meeting with her (and other photographers), we knew instantly within the first couple of minutes that we wanted to book her as our photographer. Her personality is very similar to ours, and had no problem when we brought up with her that we wanted our dogs in our engagement session and wedding ceremony. Even before the engagement session, we simply cannot wait to work with her!

Mariana · Married on 07/16/2016

Jenny is the BEST. Seriously!

My husband and I met her at Urban Unveiled last October and got along with her right away.

Jenny has a real gift for calming nerves and knowing what looks great in photos. Not to mention she is absolutely hilarious- my wedding party could not stop talking about how great she was. Aside from her phenomenal personality she gets things done. Her professionalism and eye for keeping things moving and on schedule made our wedding so much less stressful.

There is no doubt we will be hiring Jenny in the future for any photography needs and would recommend her without hesitation to anyone.

• cressmancm

Chip · Married on 07/09/2016

Jenny is amazing. Her photos are so beautiful people come out of the woodwork to tell you they’re the best wedding photos they’ve ever seen! Jenny helps everyone relax and enjoy the moment instead of feeling like a mannequin being set into this position and that. She’s also fabulous dealing with children, relatives, and mothers alike! Jenny had a “sneak peak” of photos available the same night and delivered the rest of the photos just a few weeks later; it was incredibly fast. We love Jenny and can’t wait to book her again!

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

I can not recommend Jenny enough, not only were her photographs phenomenal (this women knows how to create some magic with her lens), but the price for what we got was better than all the other potential photographers I looked at, and to top off the perfect package Jenny's infectious personality and optimism was exactly what I needed through the whole engagement, wedding planning, grooms gift, wedding, and post wedding process. So many of my guests came up to me on our wedding day and afterwards to tell me how much they loved my photographer. We will definitely be going back to Jenny for all our photography needs in the future.

BOOK HER, you won't regret it!

Kimberly · Married on 04/17/2016

Jenny GG has a great eye and wonderful way of bringing out the joy of your wedding day. She is personable, funny, upbeat, organized, and helpful. Jenny has the personality to work well with everyone! We purchased her “Gaze” package, which gave us plenty of time for our engagement and wedding sessions. Our wedding and engagement photos are amazing! We love our photos and her true to life documentation of our special day. We highly recommend choosing Jenny GG as your wedding photographer!

Christopher · Married on 03/26/2016

Hire Jenny. Seriously, just hire her! A lot of photographers are a bit cheaper but I guarantee none of them are as kind, friendly, and professional as Jenny. Her work is absolutely amazing and she goes above and beyond what we asked of her. Here shots are absolutely gorgeous and she captures all of those moments you might miss on your big day (wedding or otherwise!).

I cannot recommend her enough! It was an honor to have her for the wedding and will definitely be hiring her for more things in the future!

Donna · Married on 10/03/2015

Amazing job. Amazing work! I would highly reccomend Jenny to anyone getting married.

Jessica · Married on 07/17/2015

Jenny GG is the best. My (now) husband and I knew form the moment we met Jenny that she was going to be our photographer. She is simply amazing. Her energy, enthusiasm, positivity, and overall awesome personality just shine through! She captured all of the special little details at our wedding that were important to us while capturing candid shots and all the standard family photos that we wanted. Which by the way, it is super challenging to wrangle tons of family members together and Jenny was fabulous! She had the perfect amount of authority to herd the masses while always keeping it fun and telling jokes. She also captured so many special moments throughout the night that my groom and I missed because we were wrapped up in other events/conversations/etc. It was great to see the wedding from a different perspective! And, we requests sunset photos and Jenny got some amazing photos!

I also want to mention that I did a boudoir photoshoot with Jenny pre-wedding as a gift for my groom. It was the best experience I could have imagined. Jenny made me feel so comfortable and listened to everything I wanted out of the photoshoot. I even made a Pinterest board and Jenny helped me make my boudoir "style" come through - we did some more artsy shots! These situations can be very awkward but I felt totally comfortable in her hands. She made me feel beautiful and isn't that the point!? We (women) often scrutinize our bodies day in and day out picking out the flaws, when we should be doing what Jenny does and highlighting all of our great qualities and looking at ourselves with loving eyes thinking "I am beautiful." She also helped me pair down my outfits because I brought a lot of options which was super helpful. When we were making my book, I was very type-A, detailed, and particular about the arrangement of photos and Jenny was patient, kind, and listened to everything I wanted. The book was perfect.

I HIGHLY recommend Jenny GG for your wedding and boudoir photos!

Christina · Married on 05/09/2015

Jenny was personal, inviting and extremely wonderful to work with! She even calmed my nerves on my wedding day through encouragement and laughter! She truly was a blessing on on our wedding day and I could not be more excited with all the memories she has captured! Jenny GG Photography is the best of the best and she truly cares about making your day memorable by documenting the ins ans outs of your day!

Christopher · Married on 11/11/2014

Jenny is one of my new favorite people! Not only is she an absolutely amazing photographer she is such a pleasure to be around! I had so many people come up to me throughout the night asking where I found such a great photographer! If you want real pictures taken by an outstanding photographer then I would highly recommend Jenny GG Photography. Love you Jenny!!

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2014

Jenny is amazing! We loved working with her and can't wait to get our wedding photos back! We know they'll be wonderful since she also did our engagement photos, and, well, she's just that awesome! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding!

Karina · Married on 09/19/2014

Jenny just sent us all of our photos, and we are simply blown away. The little sneak peeks were like the tip of an iceberg - all the good stuff was just waiting to be discovered! Jenny had great suggestions for indecisive moments regarding our ceremony, was sympathetic and supportive during day-of stress and always had us smiling. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Hire Jenny GG.

Christine · Married on 08/30/2014

What can I say about Jenny that hasn’t already been said? Okay… have you seen the movie Mean Girls? Jenny GG is the Regina George of photography (minus the mean part, duh). I saw Jenny GG wearing army pants and flip flops, so I wore army pants and flip flops. But seriously, this girl, oof. She got skills. She Is party. She is also organized and strategic, and goes above and beyond what is expected. The pre wedding meetings I had with here were jam packed with info that we didn’t even KNOW WE HAD TO KNOW!! After the wedding, my attendants, family and friends all commented on what a GREAT photographer I had. They all thought she was on top of her game and shes friggin hilarious man. She has the ability to pull in the reigns and take control while being a comedian on top of that. Not a lot of people can balance those two qualities, but she made it look effortless. She even phoned my friend before the wedding (who was a first time officiant and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us) and told her she was there to support her any way she needed. How sweet is she?! So sweet. I recommend Jenny GG to anyone!! I cannot wait to work with her again to shoot more life events, like a future bump, babies first b-day ya know, all the stuffs that you should have a professional photographer at to make sure the moments are captured perfectly. WE LOVES YOU JENNY!!!!!!! -Christine and Phonan 

I love my wedding photos. Jenny was professional, easy to get in touch with, and great fun to be around. She even had some handy suggestions for day of coordination (for example, the caterers needed to move some tables in the venue, and she had the great suggestion of getting everyone outside for the bouquet toss). But the main thing - the photos. They are just stunning. Jenny can take a great picture. She can take a great picture even if you do not consider yourself the photogenic type.

Cindy · Married on 01/25/2014

Jenny worked well with us, our vendors, and sites. She planned ahead and spoke with staff from the sites to verify what she would be doing as far as photography and checking in to see if any area was "off limits". Jenny met with us several times to verify times and types of photos we needed and wanted. She remembered EVERYTHING! We didn't even have to think about photography on our wedding day, it just happened. She also captured us in "non-posed" photos? Even though she told us to turn one way or the other, she was able to capture us in what everyone has said is a "normal" looking photo...everyone who has seen our photos LOVES them!