Bellingham, WA 98229 Map · Phone number

About Jen Martin Studios

I started taking pictures over 20 years ago after I snuck into my mom's bedroom and grabbed her old polaroid camera to take a picture of her sleeping in the livingroom - I found my passion for capturing those little moments way back then and have now turned that passion into my own business.

I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Bellingham, WA and have been photographing the world for over 25 years.

I specialize in babies and children as well as wedding photography but I also hold an AA in Graphic and Web Design for those of you that are interested in having a website built or promotional work done.

I do family portraits, events, bands, sports and most anything else you could possibly need a picture of!

Please visit my blog to see my most current work and if you are interested in viewing my "fun" rust and abandoned places adventures visit this blog.

DSC 0322
44bbdbe3ce500861 1210106651255 DSC 0322
Jen Martin Studios
One of my favorite parts about wedding photography - the kids! They are so unpredictable and fun.
daniwedding322
DSC 0322
44bbdbe3ce500861 1210106651255 DSC 0322

5 Reviews for Jen Martin Studios

Emily · Married on 12/22/2017

Jen is so much fun to work with. She suggests good poses, sees the good places to go to in the location, and gets pictures back quickly!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Sara · Married on 03/27/2010

Jen is amazing, so quick to get back to me when we were emailing and she was like a ninja on my wedding day capturing all the little moments with her amazing eye! Her prices are fantastic for the quality and quantity you end up with.

Sent on 04/13/2010

Daniela · Married on 10/13/2007

Jen was a pleasure to have on our wedding day! The quality of photos we received were amazing! I would definetly use her again, any my newly engaged brother and his fiance are already talking about using her as well. She captured wonderful moments and got lots of candid photos. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/15/2008

Jen Martin Studios FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• BB Jean Events
    BB Jean Events Wedding Planners

It's one thing for one vendor to know another and trust their work, it's another when you can say you trusted them to do your own wedding. Jen Martin Studios captured my wedding and the entire experience was great! From meetings to the big day, they were professional, on time, took the photos that I was looking for and got them back to me in a timely manner. Overall they looked amazing and I would gladly work with Jen Martin Studios, professionally or personally, again!

• The Marriage Mate
    The Marriage Mate Wedding Officiants

Jen has a great flair for photographry. She is a joy to run into at ceremonies.

• Bellingham, 98229 See on map