Lemon Wing

$2,750 Most Popular Price

$2,750 Most Popular Price

About Me

Hi! My name’s Amy Anderson, and I’m the proud owner and creative
director of Lemonwing. I love the taste and smell of lemons,
skydiving, feathers, and flight....hence the name of my business.
As an artist with over 20 years of professional photography
experience, the best part of my job is being able to witness and
capture so many aspects of the human experience. Because of this,
my objective as a photographer is to capture the beauty present in
every human in a way that is fun, easy, and uncomplicated. The
compliment I strive for as a photographer is " it doesn't even feel like
I'm having my pictures taken" which I do hear from my clients regularly.

I love trying new and fun ways to photograph- I have an Aerial
Trapeze, which is SO AMAZING to photograph with and offers an
exciting unique experience for everyone!
I am a mom of two beautiful kids, Tova, 9 and Oly, 6. I am also a full
time firefighter/EMT with South Whatcom Fire Authority, and the
City of Sedro Woolley; which comes in handy when parenting the
wild children mentioned above. But in all seriousness, I absolutely
love serving my community.
If we seem like we would be a good fit, or you happen to see this
while experiencing a fire and/or relevant emergency and would prefer
a photographer’s assistance.. I would love to chat with you and hear
more about you and your day!

What to Expect

• All of my weddings, elopements, engagement and boudoirs sessions, include me as your lead photographer.

• I extend a complimentary engagement session to all of my couples *travel fees may apply If more than 1 hr of travel Is necessary

• I photograph mostly natural light and have a lighting kit for capturing beautiful imagery in low light situations.

• If needed, I assist all my couples with creating their timeline for the day. On their wedding day I help execute that timeline in a smooth, laid back, fun manor.

• I offer a 30 minute “wedding day boudoir” session to all of my couples, after your amazing hair and makeup we get some beautiful classy images of you before and while you get into your dress or suit, or….whatever you are wearing.

• Your beautifully color graded images from your session will be delivered via online downloadable gallery within 1-2 weeks of your session or event. If there is any special retouching needed that is 30$ an image.

• Couples can order prints, enlargements right from their gallery, and have the rights to print and post their imagery as they please

• I have an amazing videographer available upon request.
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Anna S. Married on 06/20/2021

Hire Her!!

Amy is an absolute gem and a a true artist with the camera. Before we booked, she called to get my ideas on the day and to make sure we were compatible. Her enthusiasm is contagious! She is highly communicative and professional and captured so many beautiful moments. After the day of, she met us for a honeymoon getaway shoot on the ferry and demonstrated insane flexibility. Hire her!!

Lemon Wing's reply:

Anna, it was an absolute dream to capture you and Beau on your wedding and honeymoon. Thank you for trusting me with this honor, and being the most magical humans to work with💖💖💖💖
    Brandee O. Married on 10/31/2020

So much fun!

Amy is an absolute pleasure and wonderful person to work with! We were so comfortable and had a ton of fun working with. Best experience ever!
    Nikki Married on 05/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hiring Amy for our destination wedding in AZ was by far the best decision we could have ever made. Her passion, her energy and unbelievable talent are unmatched by anyone I have ever met. I told her my vision for each of our 3 shoots (engagement, boudoir, wedding) - she blew our minds with each of them. Talk about someone who will do anything to get the shot- thats Amy in a nutshell.
    I said sunset pics in the desert, she literally had us running through the desert yelling "2 minutes til sunset GO, GO, GO "
    I flew to AZ for a secret unconventional "boudoir" shoot for a surprise wedding gift, she took me into the desert and shot me ON TOP of a C-130s plane!!
    I told her we wanted break-taking views of our Venue that captured all I love about beautiful AZ and she has blown our minds once again. On our wedding day her& her team tirelessly worked for 11 hours in a record breaking early May heat wave, it was 108 degrees ( 20+ degrees warmer than it should've been)we were melting & in my 40lb dress I was melting faster, she wasn't phased one bit, she brought her amazing energy and this vibe that kept me smiling &calmed me instantly. She and her team were so prepared even brought me my fave drinks to cool off with & touch up makeup ( thank god because my makeup girl forgot my touch up kit) and were just much SO fun to work with. I cannot express how much I adore Amy- not only is she an amazing photographer she is an amazing person & friend. The lengths to which she will go to get the shot & make and capture your vision are just incredible.Nothing will stop this Unicorn photographer from getting the shot. She worked seamlessly with our vendors.She was always available to talk, I think we talked more than I did to my bridesmaids LOL. I continue to get compliments from all of my guests& vendors not only on our pics but about how amazing she was &the energy she brought to our special day and I cant wait to work with her again!
  • illustration stars

Pricing

22227 Prairie Rd Bellingham, WA, 98284

9:30-6:30
Location of (Lemon Wing)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding