Lemon Wing

22227 Prairie Rd, Bellingham, WA 98284 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 57

About Lemon Wing

Amy Anderson, owner and lead creative artistic director for Lemon Wing, provides wedding, engagenment, boudoir and conceptual portrature for clients in the Seattle, Bellingham and Puget Sound area. She provides a relaxed momentous, fun energy, while capturing artful, organic images. She provides a customized fine art wedding image for all of her couples (think WAAAY outside the box here, becuase thats where she thrives) She uses off camera flash as well as natrual light, so time of day and location does not impact the quality of her work. She is extremely detail oriented, and prides herself on the premium quality of galleries she delivers to her clients. The most flattering feedback she consistently recieves from her couples, is that they never felt so relaxed and liberated in front of a camera.

• She photograph all of her couples with two photographers on their big day, so that its captured from both perspectives.
  • She is efficent with time and fast in capturing beautiful imagery, and help keep the flow and timeline on target for the day.
  • She also offers a wedding day boudoir option, where she take 5-10 minutes to capture some beautiful intimate artful images, preparing for the ceremony. Lots of couples keep this a secret as as a suprise for their partner when the gallery is delivered.
  • She has a wonderful videographer that works side by side with her. He captures the same artful imagery that she does, and incorperates voice overs of you and your sweetie.
  • Turnaround times for your gallery is 30 days or less. She deliver via an online downloadable gallery, which you have the full rights to print and post your images.

My favorite type of photoshoot
Engagement runway dance
Engagement runway dance
Nikki and Jonny
Nikki and Jonny
When I sat on a cactus...
When I sat on a cactus...
Boojum Tree

4 Reviews for Lemon Wing

Lemon Wing 1
Lemon Wing 2

Nikki · Married on 05/07/2018

Hiring Amy for our destination wedding in AZ was by far the best decision we could have ever made. Her passion, her energy and unbelievable talent are unmatched by anyone I have ever met. I told her my vision for each of our 3 shoots (engagement, boudoir, wedding) - she blew our minds with each of them. Talk about someone who will do anything to get the shot- thats Amy in a nutshell.
    I said sunset pics in the desert, she literally had us running through the desert yelling "2 minutes til sunset GO, GO, GO "
    I flew to AZ for a secret unconventional "boudoir" shoot for a surprise wedding gift, she took me into the desert and shot me ON TOP of a C-130s plane!!
    I told her we wanted break-taking views of our Venue that captured all I love about beautiful AZ and she has blown our minds once again. On our wedding day her& her team tirelessly worked for 11 hours in a record breaking early May heat wave, it was 108 degrees ( 20+ degrees warmer than it should've been)we were melting & in my 40lb dress I was melting faster, she wasn't phased one bit, she brought her amazing energy and this vibe that kept me smiling &calmed me instantly. She and her team were so prepared even brought me my fave drinks to cool off with & touch up makeup ( thank god because my makeup girl forgot my touch up kit) and were just much SO fun to work with. I cannot express how much I adore Amy- not only is she an amazing photographer she is an amazing person & friend. The lengths to which she will go to get the shot & make and capture your vision are just incredible.Nothing will stop this Unicorn photographer from getting the shot. She worked seamlessly with our vendors.She was always available to talk, I think we talked more than I did to my bridesmaids LOL. I continue to get compliments from all of my guests& vendors not only on our pics but about how amazing she was &the energy she brought to our special day and I cant wait to work with her again!

Lemon Wing 3
    Lemon Wing 4

Taylor · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy's attention to detail is remarkable.
    She captured every picture I wanted and many more. Amy is very organized and responsive to catering to our unique desires. Amy's positive and bubbly personality helped keep us calm. It seemed impossible to not have a great time hanging out with Amy and that definitely spilled over into our pictures. I would recommend Amy 100% to any bride.

Lemon Wing FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files