Lemon Wing

22227 Prairie Rd, Bellingham, WA 98284 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 57

About Lemon Wing

Lemon Wing Photography is a fine art-style wedding and portrait photography company based out of Bellingham, Washington that serves couples all over Seattle, Puget Sound and beyond. Amy Anderson, the owner and lead creative artistic director behind this passionate brand, specializes in artful and organic images. She brings a relaxed and fun energy to each event she shoots, and is extremely detail-oriented in her work. Lemon Wing Photography has been photographing couples professionally since 1999.

This full-service photographer brings along a second shooter to each wedding she photographs, in order to ensure both your hearts and expressions are captured throughout your celebration. Amy is full of energy, and shoots quickly, which allows her some time to “play” on your wedding day. She also works hand-in-hand with an awesome videographer named Mitch Szpilla. He’ll capture the same shots as Amy, but on video. All of their videos will include audio voice overs with you and your spouse. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Personalized wedding day timeline
  • Slideshow
  • Toning

Other Services
In addition to shooting your ceremony and reception, Amy is also available to shoot your boudoir session. You can also select her Boudoir Wedding package, where she takes five to 10 minutes to shoot some artful, intimate images before your ceremony starts. Additional events include:

• Destination weddings

4 Reviews for Lemon Wing

Lemon Wing 1
Lemon Wing 2

Nikki · Married on 05/07/2018

Hiring Amy for our destination wedding in AZ was by far the best decision we could have ever made. Her passion, her energy and unbelievable talent are unmatched by anyone I have ever met. I told her my vision for each of our 3 shoots (engagement, boudoir, wedding) - she blew our minds with each of them. Talk about someone who will do anything to get the shot- thats Amy in a nutshell.
    I said sunset pics in the desert, she literally had us running through the desert yelling "2 minutes til sunset GO, GO, GO "
    I flew to AZ for a secret unconventional "boudoir" shoot for a surprise wedding gift, she took me into the desert and shot me ON TOP of a C-130s plane!!
    I told her we wanted break-taking views of our Venue that captured all I love about beautiful AZ and she has blown our minds once again. On our wedding day her& her team tirelessly worked for 11 hours in a record breaking early May heat wave, it was 108 degrees ( 20+ degrees warmer than it should've been)we were melting & in my 40lb dress I was melting faster, she wasn't phased one bit, she brought her amazing energy and this vibe that kept me smiling &calmed me instantly. She and her team were so prepared even brought me my fave drinks to cool off with & touch up makeup ( thank god because my makeup girl forgot my touch up kit) and were just much SO fun to work with. I cannot express how much I adore Amy- not only is she an amazing photographer she is an amazing person & friend. The lengths to which she will go to get the shot & make and capture your vision are just incredible.Nothing will stop this Unicorn photographer from getting the shot. She worked seamlessly with our vendors.She was always available to talk, I think we talked more than I did to my bridesmaids LOL. I continue to get compliments from all of my guests& vendors not only on our pics but about how amazing she was &the energy she brought to our special day and I cant wait to work with her again!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Lemon Wing 3
    Lemon Wing 4

Taylor · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy's attention to detail is remarkable.
    She captured every picture I wanted and many more. Amy is very organized and responsive to catering to our unique desires. Amy's positive and bubbly personality helped keep us calm. It seemed impossible to not have a great time hanging out with Amy and that definitely spilled over into our pictures. I would recommend Amy 100% to any bride.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Lemon Wing FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files