1715 E Main Ave, Tacoma, WA 98372 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Baylee Marie Photography

A tid-bit about me: Everything I do is for my future. I am a daughter, sister, traveler, photographer, dog mom, and coffee addict. I absolutely love my job.

Hello! I’m Baylee. These are things to know about me are; I am going to be there during the most amazing wedding day, I am at your side through it all, and that I will be dancing and crying with you all day behind my camera.

As for my photography style, I grew up in Idaho and enjoy shooting in the wide spaces outdoors that feel like home. I developed my style of photography & editing through my passion for consistently shooting my favorite thing.. love. My style reflects the light and dreamy feeling of the best day ever. I want to showcase my brides and grooms in their best light and their at most happiness. I crave the moments that are captured in my camera that will hit you deep in your soul years from now when you are showing your kids your wedding photos. Invest in my photography and you will be investing in your memories that will last a lifetime.

But all of that disappears without adventure, laughter, and the experience that every #BayleeMarieBride feels when they look back through their photographs. I am beyond grateful for the moments and emotions I have been apart of on wedding days. The testimonies from my clients have their heart and soul in them about their experience with me on their wedding day with me. I am happy to now call them all my friends.

There are so many more roots that makes me who I am as a photographer, I have a big family that has supported my dreams and love for this once-said hobby. I have two dogs, Max and Sage, though they are big, they are goofballs. I don't know what I would do without them.

I want you to have the same day that my whole life has been. Raw and real, exciting and funny, happy and nerve bending. I want to be your wedding photographer. I am super excited to hear your story, so let's meet for coffee and chat over the details. Then let's get your wedding date on my calendar before someone else books me for that valuable day!

Baylee Marie Photography will make sure you and your partner are excited and feel comfortable with her photographing such a special day. Most importantly, she will make sure you have fun. On the day of your wedding, she can travel to multiple locations to capture all the details and moments of the day as well as stay for additional hours, if needed. Baylee also offers engagement shoots, wedding portraits, and boudoir shoots. You will receive the final high-resolution images as digital files in a beautiful online gallery. Within the gallery you can order prints, or she also offers custom albums after your wedding.

For inquiries please fill out my contact form at: www.bayleemariephoto.com/contact

• Woman-owned
Follow Baylee Marie Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Stella Grace Studios
  • Sweet Luna Photography
  • Moments Photo Studio
  • Klein Photography NW
img 0648 51 978712 162481384634252
img 0648 51 978712 162481384634252

1 Reviews for Baylee Marie Photography

Carla · Married on 10/14/2017

Baylee captured the magic and beauty of our special day. She was so flexible with our needs and offered creative ideas for photos. We had a difficult lighting situation for our ceremony and she tackled it like a pro. I love our pictures from our special day and look forward to having Baylee help in capturing future family moments.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Baylee Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was beautiful. Let me know if you need any photography services in the future! :)

Baylee Marie Photography Pricing

Baylee Marie Photography Price Rates

Baylee Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1715 E Main Ave Tacoma, WA, 98372 See on map
    2088618770 (Phone number)
    OPEN
    Location of (Baylee Marie Photography)

Baylee Marie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Baylee Marie Photography include in the starting price?

Baylee Marie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Baylee Marie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Baylee Marie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day

What photography styles does Baylee Marie Photography offer?

Baylee Marie Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Baylee Marie Photography offer?

Baylee Marie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Baylee Marie Photography offer for wedding events?

Baylee Marie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Baylee Marie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Baylee Marie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in flexibility, 5.0 in average response time, 5.0 in professionalism, 5.0 in value and 4.0 in quality of service.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Baylee Marie Photography offer?

Baylee Marie Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.