IJ Photo

Lake Stevens, Washington View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Irene Jones and I own IJ Photo. 2019 marks my 20th year as a wedding photographer. (I shot my first wedding right out of high school and loved it!) Over the years I've learned how to create quality images that capture authentic moments, genuine emotion, and feel full of life. I love working with couples who value storytelling and want to remember every moment of their day. My style is true to life with a photojournalistic spin. I want to capture candid photos that express the joy of your wedding in beautiful timeless tones.

Experience

After high school, I attended The Art Institute of Seattle, where I gained inspiration from some of the world's best photographers and artists. After college, I went into weddings full time and have been working with couples ever since. Building IJ Photo was a dream come true for me.

IJ Photo provides packages for budgets of all types. Most importantly, I strive to combine philanthropy with your photography needs. A portion of the proceeds from every wedding is donated to charitable causes.

Prints, albums and a second photographer are also provided upon request. IJ Photo offers the following services:

Engagement shoot
One event per day
Additional hours
Custom Albums
High resolution edited digital files.
Packages with no hour limit
Two photographers

Important Information

IJ Photo is an inclusive wedding and portrait studio. We love couples of all nationalities, orientations, gender expressions, religious beliefs, and lifestyles. Your love is respected and your faith in us means so much!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kaysi
    Kaysi K. Married on 07/09/2022

Professional Service and Images to last a lifetime

Irene Jones photographed our intimate backyard wedding this summer. She was highly professional and able to wrangle our family and bridal party into amazing pictures! I especially appreciated this since we needed someone who could keep everyone in line. She walked us through exactly how to stand, where to put our hands, when to fix our hair, it was just what we needed. The images she captured were everything we could have dreamed of. I can't stop looking through our wedding images!

IJ Photo's reply:

Thank you so much!! Being a part of your wedding was a joy. I deeply value your love and am so happy to hear you like your photos.
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 03/26/2022

Irene is amazing!

Irene is amazing! She and her assistant Lydia were very comfortable to work with. Our photos turned out amazing and it really captured the emotion which I think is the true talent in photography. We will definitely be a returning customer!

IJ Photo's reply:

Thank you, Monica! I loved working with you and Donnie for your engagements and wedding. I can't wait until we get to do another session.
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

1228 85th dr ne Lake Stevens, Washington, 98258
Location of (IJ Photo)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding