Aubrey Joy Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Aubrey Joy Photography

I strive to capture the the moments that make your wedding day memorable. While documenting the day, I also try to be creative with every wedding I shoot, and help your pictures reflect your love and personalities uniquely. Whether it’s flirty and funky, or sensual and romantic, I love what I do, and it shows through my work!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Seattle

Follow Aubrey Joy Photography on

19 Reviews for Aubrey Joy Photography

Speaking from a groom’s prospective I can easily say that working with Aubrey and her husband Josh was a pleasure. We planned our wedding from Southern California and the majority of our communication before the event was over email, which she was very quick to respond, or over the phone for a final touches call. She even made a special trip to our venue to scope out some prime shots since she had not taken a wedding there previously and made the day of a breeze. I was a bit skeptical of the “first look” shot when we first discussed it but it could not have been more perfect. Not only did it allow us that special moment before the chaos that is the wedding and reception but removed the awkward post wedding time where guests are stuck waiting for you to return to the party. Aubrey and Josh were also very imaginative with shots while still getting the classics. They even gave us the liberty to throw in shots we thought would reflect our personalities. We can’t thank them enough for capturing all the unique moments from our special day!

Profile Picture User3610341, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Aubrey and her husband Josh has been an absolute dream. I booked Aubrey before I even nailed down my venue because I knew that her style was perfect for the type of wedding my fiance and I wanted. Due to the fact that she lives in Washington and we are in southern California, we did not get to meet her before our engagement shoot, but she was fantastic about e-mail communication the entire time.

On our wedding day her and Josh got there early and left late and went above and beyond the whole day. I even found them (a few times) wrangling my unruly pup after he had escaped! Now that I've seen the pictures, they captured our day so beautifully and I feel like I'm re-living the moments all over again. They are so friendly and easy-going that it wasn't hard for them to become a part of our day and take pictures of everyone and everything. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Aubrey to any bride or groom!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't put into words how much I enjoyed working with both Aubrey and her husband Josh. Aubrey is beyond talented and an absolute pleasure to work with. There was never a time where I even once worried about our photographs, both engagement and wedding. She is very creative and has a keen eye for detail. She is open to fun and new ideas and always tries anything you may suggest.

At our wedding it felt like we had two of our close friends taking photos of us. Aubrey was always encouraging, making me feel like everything was going to go smoothly. She mingled with our guests and was able to get some incredible shots from the ceremony through the reception. I've even told my husband that there is no way Aubrey and Josh won't be taking our **some day** family photos. Not only are they both a great team, they are great caring people. I couldn't be more ecstatic with my photos.

Profile Picture Shasta, 8/18/12, 1 Review