Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,350
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Tracie Howe Photography

The goal of Tracie Howe Photography is to capture your story at anytime in your life, and at any place of your choosing. We want to capture your special moments in our special way. We are happy to do weddings in Seattle, and we are always thrilled to jump on a plane for your destination wedding or elopement! Let us capture your story, while you invest in your memories!

Follow Tracie Howe Photography on

img935
seattle wedding photography 896
Snoqualmie Falls elopement ceremony
Snoqualmie Falls elopement ceremony
goldengardensseattleweddingphotography 4
Reception dancing.
Reception dancing.
Happy couple after ceremony.
Happy couple after ceremony.
missouriweddingphotography 10
missouriweddingphotography 11
laurah and colt fb 1
img912
00133traciehowephotograph
bwtraciehowephotograph
Tracie Howe Photography
Private venue wedding ceremony with Mt. Rainier view.
Private venue wedding ceremony with Mt. Rainier view.
Deception Pass elopement styled shoot.
Deception Pass elopement styled shoot.
00028traciehowephotograph
00092traciehowephotograph
00002traciehowephotograph
Tracie Howe Photography
Very small, intimate wedding. Funny toy wedding ring.
Very small, intimate wedding. Funny toy wedding ring.
img930
Tracie Howe Photography
Fun gay wedding at distillery.
Fun gay wedding at distillery.
Paris elopement engagement photos
img086
img935

17 Reviews for Tracie Howe Photography

Dana · Married on 11/27/2017

Tracie is absolutely phenomenal. From day 1 she has been a delight to work with! She had such fresh and fun ideas for our elopement photos, which was incredibly helpful because neither myself or my husband are from the area.Weddings, especially elopements, are intimate and emotional days for everyone, so for myself and my husband, finding someone who would be professional, understanding and light hearted was important to us. Tracie was all of those things, and SO much more! Our pictures are absolutely to DIE for as well. I can never choose which one is my favorite! Each shot is unique and different from the last, but also captures my husband and I's personality so well. I've got to say, every penny is worth it. I am so thankful I found Tracie and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Tracie Howe Photography 1

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Dana! You just made my day! Thanks for the sweet and thoughtful review. I'm so happy that you guys are happy. It was so much fun working with you both. You're both fresh and fun and full of personality, so it was easy for me. ;)
  • O

Octavia · Married on 09/30/2017

Tracie was our photographer for our wedding at snoqualmie falls. She is down to earth and lots of fun to work with! Our pictures turned out wonderful and we are so thankful to have had Tracie. She is very talented and makes a huge effort to capture everything that you wanted.We
    had an amazing experience with her and plan on using her again in the future:) My husband and I highly reccomend her!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this review, Octavia! You're so sweet! It was awesome working with you guys!

Sam · Married on 08/20/2017

Tracie was so wonderful to work with! She shot mine and my husbands elopement locally this summer. She was so flexible with our public ceremony and our time constraints. Her positive attitude and enthusiasm made our shoot a blast and the pictures turned out gorgeous. She got so many candid shots of our present family members and all of the moments that made our tiny wedding so special. We honestly had so much fun! 10/10 would recommend :)

Sent on 10/10/2017

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review, Samantha! You're awesome!

Award

Tracie Howe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 875.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tracie Howe Photography 1
    Venue needs new photos?
    I think the most exciting thing about a wedding is where it will be held, so I want to offer free photos to any venues that need or want some. I am a travel photographer at heart, so I really love photographing places. Any opportunity to capture the best parts of a great location and possibly share them in my portfolio, is payment enough for me. If it's a bit far from Seattle, I might be able to arrange a trip. Just ask if I'm up for it. :)

• The Favour Shoppe {Online Store}
    The Favour Shoppe {Online Store} Banquet Halls

LOVED working with Tracie of Tracie Howe Photography! She is such a wonderful person to work with, incredibly talented. Cannot wait to work with her again.

• Aderyn Weddings
    Aderyn Weddings Wedding Videographers

Tracie is friendly, does excellent work, and is a pleasure to do business with! Highly recommended!

• veilsbyjules
    veilsbyjules Wedding Dresses

I have worked with Tracie by sending her some of my veils to use in a photo shoot. The end results were amazing!! Tracie takes beautiful photos. I am so happy she included me in this photo shoot. Thank you so much Tracie!

• Seattle, WA 98103 See on map