Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Tracie Howe Photography

The goal of Tracie Howe Photography is to capture your story at anytime in your life, and at any place of your choosing. We want to capture your special moments in our special way. We are happy to do weddings in Seattle, and we are always thrilled to jump on a plane for your destination wedding or elopement! Let us capture your story, while you invest in your memories!

Follow Tracie Howe Photography on

• Bellagala Photo + Video
  • Olive & Opal Photography
  • Tasha Owen Photography
img935
f90b5a0d1124f254 Snoqualmie Falls elopement photography 67
Destination elopement styled shoot at Deception Pass.
Destination elopement Snoqualmie Falls, Washington.
Destination elopement Snoqualmie Falls, Washington.
seattle wedding photography 896
Snoqualmie Falls elopement ceremony
Snoqualmie Falls elopement ceremony
goldengardensseattleweddingphotography 4
Reception dancing.
Reception dancing.
Happy couple after ceremony.
Happy couple after ceremony.
missouriweddingphotography 10
missouriweddingphotography 11
laurah and colt fb 1
img912
00133traciehowephotograph
bwtraciehowephotograph
Tracie Howe Photography
Private venue wedding ceremony with Mt. Rainier view.
Private venue wedding ceremony with Mt. Rainier view.
Deception Pass elopement styled shoot.
Deception Pass elopement styled shoot.
00028traciehowephotograph
00092traciehowephotograph
00002traciehowephotograph
Tracie Howe Photography
Very small, intimate wedding. Funny toy wedding ring.
Very small, intimate wedding. Funny toy wedding ring.
img930
Tracie Howe Photography
Fun gay wedding at distillery.
Fun gay wedding at distillery.
Paris elopement engagement photos

19 Reviews for Tracie Howe Photography

1 User photo

• Pauline

Pauline Cuntapay · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Definitely would recommend her!

Tracie is wonderful! She made everything very personal; from the first time we met to the very end! She asked us what we would like in our photos and worked with us! I couldn’t believe how the photos turned out! Tracie made us so comfortable and just have fun with our engagement photos. She is so easy to work with and just wonderful. Her shots are fantastic and captures the emotions. Looking back at our engagement and wedding photos just reminds us how it happened and the experience of it all. She captured exactly what we wanted! No doubt I would recommend her to my friends and family and keep her in mind for future pictorials!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Liz · Married on 07/20/2019

Best photographer we could ask for

From initial conversation to engagement photos all the way through the wedding day and album creation, Tracie was a dream to work with. She is super creative, has clever ideas for cute framing and tender moments she wants to capture, and she was also open to trying some of the silly ideas I had. Let's be honest, our wedding was a little overwhelming - large venue, unpredictable Hindu priest, complicated cross-culture customs we wanted to capture, opinionated father of the groom, etc, and Tracie took it all in stride while making to sure to focus on *us* and what *we wanted*. She kept calm, which helped me stay calm. You have to spend your whole day with your photographer, and they sometimes get really close to get the right photo, so they have to be someone you really get along well with and are comfortable with. I cannot imagine having worked with anyone else. Tracie was fun, easy going, and a vital member of our wedding team. And her patience extended all the way through adjustments to the wedding album, stretching several months after the wedding. I would not hesitate to recommend her to others (and already have recommended her to several friends), and I'd go as far as saying you might be missing out if you hire anyone else.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Liz, thank you for such an incredible review! I got the warm and fuzzies while reading it. You guys are amazing and I wish nothing but the best for you both! Thank you!

Dana · Married on 11/27/2017

Tracie is absolutely phenomenal. From day 1 she has been a delight to work with! She had such fresh and fun ideas for our elopement photos, which was incredibly helpful because neither myself or my husband are from the area.Weddings, especially elopements, are intimate and emotional days for everyone, so for myself and my husband, finding someone who would be professional, understanding and light hearted was important to us. Tracie was all of those things, and SO much more! Our pictures are absolutely to DIE for as well. I can never choose which one is my favorite! Each shot is unique and different from the last, but also captures my husband and I's personality so well. I've got to say, every penny is worth it. I am so thankful I found Tracie and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Dana! You just made my day! Thanks for the sweet and thoughtful review. I'm so happy that you guys are happy. It was so much fun working with you both. You're both fresh and fun and full of personality, so it was easy for me. ;)

Award

Tracie Howe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 875.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2350
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Negatives
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tracie Howe Photography 1
    Venue needs new photos?
    I think the most exciting thing about a wedding is where it will be held, so I want to offer free photos to any venues that need or want some. I am a travel photographer at heart, so I really love photographing places. Any opportunity to capture the best parts of a great location and possibly share them in my portfolio, is payment enough for me. If it's a bit far from Seattle, I might be able to arrange a trip. Just ask if I'm up for it. :)

• The Favour Shoppe {Online Store} Banquet Halls

LOVED working with Tracie of Tracie Howe Photography! She is such a wonderful person to work with, incredibly talented. Cannot wait to work with her again.

• Aderyn Weddings Wedding Videographers

Tracie is friendly, does excellent work, and is a pleasure to do business with! Highly recommended!

• veilsbyjules Wedding Dresses

I have worked with Tracie by sending her some of my veils to use in a photo shoot. The end results were amazing!! Tracie takes beautiful photos. I am so happy she included me in this photo shoot. Thank you so much Tracie!

• Seattle, 98103 See on map
    Location of (Tracie Howe Photography)

Tracie Howe Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tracie Howe Photography include in the starting price?

Tracie Howe Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
  • Multi. Locations

What photography services does Tracie Howe Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tracie Howe Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Tracie Howe Photography offer?

Tracie Howe Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tracie Howe Photography offer?

Tracie Howe Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tracie Howe Photography offer for wedding events?

Tracie Howe Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Tracie Howe Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tracie Howe Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Tracie Howe Photography offer?

Tracie Howe Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.