Tracie Howe Photography Reviews

17 | Seattle, WA

17 Reviews for Tracie Howe Photography

17 Tracie Howe Photography Reviews

Dana · Married on 11/27/2017

Tracie is absolutely phenomenal. From day 1 she has been a delight to work with! She had such fresh and fun ideas for our elopement photos, which was incredibly helpful because neither myself or my husband are from the area.Weddings, especially elopements, are intimate and emotional days for everyone, so for myself and my husband, finding someone who would be professional, understanding and light hearted was important to us. Tracie was all of those things, and SO much more! Our pictures are absolutely to DIE for as well. I can never choose which one is my favorite! Each shot is unique and different from the last, but also captures my husband and I's personality so well. I've got to say, every penny is worth it. I am so thankful I found Tracie and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Tracie Howe Photography 1

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Dana! You just made my day! Thanks for the sweet and thoughtful review. I'm so happy that you guys are happy. It was so much fun working with you both. You're both fresh and fun and full of personality, so it was easy for me. ;)
  • O

Octavia · Married on 09/30/2017

Tracie was our photographer for our wedding at snoqualmie falls. She is down to earth and lots of fun to work with! Our pictures turned out wonderful and we are so thankful to have had Tracie. She is very talented and makes a huge effort to capture everything that you wanted.We
    had an amazing experience with her and plan on using her again in the future:) My husband and I highly reccomend her!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this review, Octavia! You're so sweet! It was awesome working with you guys!

Sam · Married on 08/20/2017

Tracie was so wonderful to work with! She shot mine and my husbands elopement locally this summer. She was so flexible with our public ceremony and our time constraints. Her positive attitude and enthusiasm made our shoot a blast and the pictures turned out gorgeous. She got so many candid shots of our present family members and all of the moments that made our tiny wedding so special. We honestly had so much fun! 10/10 would recommend :)

Sent on 10/10/2017

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review, Samantha! You're awesome!

Anne · Married on 09/17/2016

Tracie is amazing. She took pictures of our family on a couple of occasions with challenging elements to deal with (wind, uncooperative children). and handled it all with ease and a smile. Not only was the photo-taking fun, but the results were amazing. She captured our children's personality beautifully! Thanks, Tracie. Can't wait for the next photo session :)

Sent on 09/29/2016

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Thank you Anne! I appreciate your review! :) I only wish I had seen it sooner to thank you!

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2015

Tracie did a great job as photographer for our engagement photos and wedding. Tracie has an almost OCD-like attention to detail, and is not afraid to help guide you towards decisions and arrangements which will result in great photos. She had some great ideas to incorporate iconic Seattle locations into our wedding photos. Since she handled our engagement photos, as part of her services she provided us with a guest book which included some of those photos. The guest book was of very high quality, and the photos really captured our love for each other. We are very satisfied with the services she provided to us, and would not hesitate to recommend her service to anyone; from acquaintances to our closest friends.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ryan! It's always so nice to read what people say. Thanks for choosing me!!! :)

Tracie was wonderful! Not only did she make the most stunning photos of our wedding but she was happy to travel and hike for us. Tracie was super flexible, patiently waiting for us to make final decisions on our wedding location which we could not decide on until the week before. She is fun and lovely, it felt like she was a friend attending our wedding, not just a hired photographer.
    And I really can not stress enough how amazing the photos are!!! I am so glad we hired her.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for me! It was my pleasure working with you two and to be a part of such an intimate and special moment in your lives. I love your photos too! :)

Having Tracie as our photographer was an excellent experience! She was super fun to work with, and as a couple who tends to get awkward and shy in front of cameras, she did a great job of putting us both at ease and capturing lots of beautiful and natural shots. She directed us when necessary but didn't insist on choreographing every moment. On one of the best and most exciting days of our lives, Tracie worked hard to capture US and had fun doing it. She was always supportive and easy to work with (she rolled enthusiastically right along with our wacky dinos in space theme from the very beginning), and we've come out of the experience not just with a bunch of amazing photographs and memories but also a new friend.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Aw! I just got chills reading that. Thank you sooooo much for having me along on your dinosaur space adventure! And thank you for the wonderful review, which means the world to me! I'm happy to call you guys friends now too! :)

Tiffany · Married on 08/02/2014

At first we were hesitant to go with Tracie because she is a close friend. We didn't want any complications between us since weddings are nothing but stressful. But, we were pleasantly surprised. She was professional, flexible and most importantly, patient. Tracie Howe was perfect on our wedding day. She definitely knew what she was doing because our photos turned out absolutely amazing and we couldn't be happier. We will enjoy our beautiful photos for years to come and we thank Tracie for that (and her assistant, Autumn).

-Tiffany & Keith

Sent on 10/03/2014

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

How did I miss this review? Thank you SO much, Tiffany! I'm so glad you guys chose me to shoot your wedding! It was fun and beautiful. I'm happy that you love your photos! :)

Christina · Married on 07/05/2014

Loved working with Tracie, she was patient and answered the million questions we had. Plus she made us look good! Highly recommend her :)

Sent on 10/03/2014

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Christina! I just read this. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a nice review! It was my pleasure working with you guys!

We loved working with Tracie for our wedding! The photos turned out beautifully and she was great about dealing with our sometimes odd requests. Your photographer is with you all day during your wedding, and should be someone you are really comfortable with, and Tracie is one of those people it is easy to feel comfortable and natural around. Highly recommended!

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2013

Tracie was so wonderful as our photographer! She was so easy-going and friendly that I didn't even mind having my picture taken (and I hate having my picture taken!) We are so happy with the pictures - she really captured the setting and mood of the wedding!

Kathryn · Married on 07/27/2013

We cannot rave enough about Tracie Howe Photography. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and to have Tracie capture the day with the exact flavor of each moment was fabulous.

As far as the process, Tracie was a joy to work with from minute one of contacting her to the moment we received prints, with her amazing combination of personality and professionalism. She was very invested in making the experience personal and we are so pleased with the combination of fun, sophisticated, and truly genuine photos of our wedding (and engagement!). Her vision and attention to detail are top notch. We would recommend Tracie in a heartbeat.

Candice · Married on 05/21/2011

Tracie was such a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and easy going. Tracie did a really good job of coming prepared to explain the details of the service she provides. While there were many competing demands on us as we planned our wedding, Tracie was considerate of our busy time in life. She delivered everything we asked for, and we are so pleased!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

That's so nice! Thank you so much for a wonderful review! It means more than you know. :)

Renée · Married on 07/03/2010

Tracie Howe and Natasha Ali were really fantastic to work with. They were great at catching candid moments and making everyone feel comfortable. The photos turned out beautiful and really captured everyone's personalities and the magic of our wedding. We can't thank them enough for all of their hard work! We would definitely recommend them to future brides and grooms.

Sent on 04/13/2011

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Thanks Renee, I'm glad you mentioned Natasha as I couldn't have done it without her. I'm happy you liked all of your photos! :)

Serina · Married on 09/12/2009

Tracie really captured the spirit and emotion of our wedding in a candid way and was very responsive to our desire to minimize the number of posed photos. We are so thankful to have these reminders of all the special moments on our wedding day. Our favorite image hangs in a prominent location in our living room.

Sent on 04/13/2011

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Serina! I'm glad I convinced you to sit still for 2 minutes for that favorite hanging photo of yours! ;)

rebecca · Married on 10/18/2008

Where do we begin about what a great photograper tracie is?! Tracie shot our wedding in oct 2008. She captured moments from our wedding that we didn't even know occurred. She has an amazing eye and was able to capture amazing candid shots. She did an awesome job and we got over 1000 pictures. We are happy with every single one. There were pictures that made us both laugh and cry. Overall, we were glad that tracie was our photograper. She was willing to give us everything we asked for and much more.
    We asked tracie to shoot our maternity pictures in 2010. There are no words that can describe what an amazing job she did. This is our first baby and we wanted to remember every moment of it. The location was incredible and we were able to get beautiful pictures that show cast our joy. We can't wait to show our little josephine these pictures when she gets older. :)
    Now we can't wait for tracie to shoot our josi's baby pictures! We know that we don't have to tell tracie what kind of pictures that we want, she's a natural and will know exactly what to do.
    Overall, tracie is an amazing photograper with an incredible eye for everything. She is incredibly fun to work with, but she is also very professional. We know that we will be calling her for all of our future photo needs! She makes "remembering" a lot easier and more enjoyable.
    James and becca black

Sent on 04/22/2011

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

This review made me almost cry. So sweet! Thanks you guys!

Sally · Married on 08/05/2011

Tracie was a perfect fit for our small group destination wedding. We had 13 people and she blended into the background well for some awesome shots. We didn't even notice her during the ceremony and she got some really great close up shots! The pictures we received were a great representation of ourselves and the fun we had that day. She was very quick to respond to e-mails. The pictures we ordered were of great quality as is our book. Overall we were very pleased with her services.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Tracie Howe Photography's reply:

Thanks for choosing me all the way from Chicago! I'm glad you were happy with the choice. :)