Phoenix, AZ 85037 Map · Phone number

About veilsbyjules

For over ten years, I've had the pleasure of making veils for friends and family members. It was only recently I decided to do this as a business. I enjoy designing the final piece to a Brides look.The veil is the last thing she puts on to complete her look on her Wedding day. All my veils are hand sewn and all custom made to order. My rates are very reasonable, to fit any Brides budget.

img1971
img20
graci

13 Reviews for veilsbyjules

Teri · Married on 08/03/2013

Words cannot express how stunning my veil is. This talentes lady took the time to confirm lengths, colors, and aspirations. When it arrived promptly I could not believe the attention to detail that went into my veil.
    I was so pleased I ordered a fascinator to wear for my reception too from the same vendor.
    Jules is so very patient, understanding , and talented. Her humility of her craft is uncanny.
    All brides need to see this woman before settling for some average, common, uninspiring sheet of tule.
    Think of me Jules on August 3 as I know I will be the most beautiful bride I can be largely in part to your workmanship.

Sent on 03/17/2013

tiffany · Married on 04/27/2012

Julie was Amazing! Words can’t describe how grateful I am! Beautiful work, and totally understanding with me and my indecisive behavior. I would recommend her over and over again!! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2011

gretchen · Married on 03/24/2012

Julie, was very helpful and patient with me. I went to Julie to make my wedding belt.
    I originally saw a wedding belt in the store that was out of my price range and almost cost the same as my wedding dress itself. I was in love with the belt and was disappointed that I may not have it. I spoke with Julie and sent her pictures of the pretty blingy belt that I loved. Julie worked with my requests, was responsive to my e-mails/calls, and gave me a wonderful belt for my upcoming wedding day. This belt has helped to make my wedding day vision a reality.
    I would highly recommend Julie to anyone!

Sent on 03/08/2012

veilsbyjules FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Veils

• Soffie Artistry
    Soffie Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with veilsbyjules recently on a photo shoot featuring her pieces. I was truly impressed by her talent--each piece was unique, beautiful, and looked incredible on our model. If I were to get married again, I'd definitely seek out veilsbyjules and I'd certainly recommend her to any bride searching for the perfect veil to compliment her gown!

• Fitnflare Bridal and Tuxedo
    Fitnflare Bridal and Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

I recommend veilsbyjules I am a Bridal Consultant and when shopping for a veil for my Niece I chose veilsbyjules, I e-mailed her some ideas and she put together a lovely one of kind Veil, And Brides if you are considering ordering a Veil at a Bridal Salon they are extremely overpriced, contact Julie you will have a beautiful veil that’s affordable. ~~ Donna Healy, dawna4urgown@gmail.com

• Orlando DJ and Lighting
    Orlando DJ and Lighting Wedding DJs

Would recommend anyone to work with this company. A true professional in product and service.

• Phoenix, 85037 See on map