Phoenix, AZ 85001 Map · Phone number

About A Captured Moment by Christine

Capturing Moments to last a lifetime......

Photos are moment captured in time that tell a story....A story of strong family bonds, the love emanating on your wedding day, the excitement and wonder of a new graduate, or the simple happiness of a family reunion or gathering. These moments are just that, a moment, over in the blink of an eye. That is why it is soo important to me to capture those moments. A moment that can rekindle all those feelings over and over again every time you see them. I understand the importance of capturing these photos, photos that speak a thousand words.... moments captured in time.

Trust in me to capture your perfect moment, a moment that will truly last a lifetime....
Follow A Captured Moment by Christine on

MG0439

18 Reviews for A Captured Moment by Christine

• azlivin64

Dawn · Married on 10/01/2011

Tom & I knew from our first very meeting with her that Christine was THE ONE!! From her beautiful pictures to her infectious personality and smile, we knew we "had a winner".

Communication was above and beyond with ideas flowing for well over a year before our big day...even after Tom and I were stressing out due to a last minute change in venues (both ceremony and reception), she made sure that we were put to ease about everything on her end. We had soooo much fun with Christine and Scott on our big day, from the very first click while getting ready to the last click at the end of the night. We love ALL our pictures and have received so many compliments from family and friends!!

Thank you Christine for our beautiful "captured moments" - we were blessed to find you and are honored to call you our friend!

Dawn & Tom Rotta

Sent on 01/04/2012

angela · event on: 09/05/2011

We had A Captured Moment By Christine take our long over due family photos. We could not have asked for a better photographer. Christine treated us like family. She was very professional, creative in poses, energetic and kept my 4 year old engaged and entertained. Her pricing is great and the quality of her work is fantastic. We waited 8 years for family photos because we did not want the traditional poses in an indoor environment. Christine was able to find a great outdoor setting and took beautiful pictures. We highly recommend her and can't wait to have her photograph our family again.

Sent on 02/01/2012

A Captured Moment by Christine's reply:

Thank you Angela! It am honored that you chose me.... and cant wait to do them for your family again in the future. Maybe next time our backdrop can be the beach. :)

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2011

Our photographer for our July wedding was Christine Antaya; her photography company is: A Captured Moment by Christine. I was very happy with all the vendors we used at our wedding, but Christine exceeded all our expectations. When we were looking for photographers, I knew I wanted to meet Christine based on the pictures on her website. I loved her photography because it was unique and beautiful. Her photography is very artistic, and it stood out when I looked at numerous photography websites. We ended up meeting with Christine at a local Starbucks, and I knew within the first five minutes that I wanted her to be our wedding photographer. In our initial meeting, I was convinced that she was reliable and honest. More importantly, I knew she LOVED her profession, and she is extremely passionate about what she does. In addition to being artistic and passionate about her career, I liked the fact that she would give us a CD of all or images and the rights to each image. Having a CD of all the photos was important to me. After we signed a contract with Christine, she surprised us with a FREE engagement session. She wanted to do this so we could all feel comfortable with each other before the actual wedding day. She met us at the Scottsdale Civic Center for our free engagement session. I believe she took photographs for about two hours. It was very fun, and she gave us a CD with all the images. On the actual wedding day, she was like my fairy godmother. She met me before the ceremony while I was getting ready, and she took fun and adorable pictures of me and my matron of honor (my only bridesmaid). In addition to taking pictures, she helped my matron of honor lace the back of my dress because that is definitely a two-person job. After she captured pictures of me getting ready, she raced to the church where my husband-to-be was getting ready with his groomsman. She was able to get pictures of him getting ready. After the ceremony was over, she was very efficient while taking pictures of us and our family at the church. Once we got back to our reception location, Val Vista Lakes, she took amazing pictures near the waterfalls and trees. Again, she was very efficient without sacrificing the quality of the pictures. A few of our guests even commented on how quickly we arrived at our reception. Christine was very mindful of the fact that we wanted to enjoy our reception. At one point, the bustle on my wedding gown broke. Christine, my fairy godmother, saved the day! She worked with my matron of honor to fix my dress. She said it happens often, and she knew exactly how to fix it. In addition, she had a supply of safety pins to make the fix. Overall, Christine captured every special moment at our wedding, and I cannot stress how pleased I am with my wedding pictures. She took all the important pictures. As I look at the pictures, I am in awe of her versatility. She knows how to take different types of pictures. Some are unique, others are very artistic, some are sweet, others are funny, but most of all, they are beautiful. In addition to her personality and her ability to take beautiful pictures, her prices are very fair. Her packages are much more reasonable than most photographers. Plus, she made us a gorgeous, hardbound book of our wedding photographs. I plan to use Christine for all future photography needs, and I would recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer. She is outstanding at her profession, and she is the type of caring photographer you want on your special day.

Sent on 08/04/2011

A Captured Moment by Christine's reply:

Jen, you are soo kind.. It is I who feel honored that you chose me as your wedding photographer. To join in the LOVE of the day and actually become part of your family,, for only one day. It was an amazing experience for me, one that I will not soon forget.
    Thank YOU!

• veilsbyjules
    veilsbyjules Wedding Dresses

Christine does amazing photos for your special day. She has a wonderful talent of capturing that special moment.

• Rev. Rick Bell
    Rev. Rick Bell Wedding Officiants

Life is a series of moments and your wedding is one of the most precious moments you'll ever experience. A Captured Moment is uniquely gifted in seeing those priceless moments that happen at weddings and preserving them for couples to relive forever.

• Serving all of Arizona as well as Destination weddings See on map