Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rev. Rick

Without me, it's just a party.

I believe each couple's wedding ceremony should be as unigue as they are. That's why I customize each ceremony to match the couples' personalities and preferences. I've created a system that allows you to design your ceremony from a menu of choices for each part of the ceremony. Additionally, you are encouraged to incorporate additional material from other sources. This gives you complete and final say for the ceremony script.

I perform 70 weddings each year but I find that each one has a freshness that makes it different from the others. Your wedding ceremony is one of the most important moments in your life and I consider it a high honor to make that moment as memorable and meaningful as you've always imagined it to be.

You can visit my web site at www.Rev-Rick.com to learn more about me and the different services I offer.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Counseling (2)
No Denomination (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Lutheran (1)

I am so happy we went with Rick Bell for our wedding officiant. During our initial consultation he was very easy to talk to, and helped us plan and customize our perfect ceremony. The day of the wedding he came and talked to me and asked how I was doing and if I wanted to go over the ceremony or change anything. He also met with my husband and made him feel at ease and less nervous. The ceremony was beautiful and I cannot wait to get our wedding video back so we can re watch it. Rick has a way with words and you will not be disappointed if you book him.

Profile Picture MRS70, 2/10/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

Rev Rick was exactly what we hoped for! The process was so easy and we were able to completely customize our ceremony. Thanks again, Rev!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 2/9/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Rick was fantastic. My guests, as well, commented on how impressed they were with the ceremony and with him as the minister.

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$100.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$100.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1336143427824 mainimage

Wedding Wire Discount

Redeem In-Store
Let me know that you found me through Wedding Wire and received 25% off one of the premier packages. Call for details.
#WWbdd9c292ba8f6c36

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Delightful officiant! Fun, loving and I recommend Rev Rick often!

The Celebrations by Amy Bacon team just had the pleasure of working with Reverend Rick and he was awesome! He personalized the ceremony for the couple, he delivered it with personality and love. We will recommend Reverend Rick with pride to our clients.

Rev. Rick Bell is such a pleasure to work with. He makes the ceremony heart felt and personal to every couple. His professionalism and care for each couple show in every ceremony.

Revered Rick is awesome! It started pouring during Jessica and Brandon's wedding and he quickly modified the service without leaving out the meaningful parts so that the Bride and Groom could get out of the rain! Well done, and not the least bit flustered. I would recommend Reverend Rick to any bride and groom!

Rick does an amazing job making each ceremony unique to the couple. He is always accommodating to vendors such as myself and videographers to get the shots the couples want. I am happy to recommend Rick.

Chandler, AZ 85249   See On Map