Chandler, AZ 85249 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Rev. Rick

I believe each couple's wedding ceremony should be as unigue as they are. That's why I customize each ceremony to match the couples' personalities and preferences. I've created a system that allows you to design your ceremony from a menu of choices for each part of the ceremony. Additionally, you are encouraged to incorporate additional material from other sources. This gives you complete and final say for the ceremony script.

I perform 70 weddings each year but I find that each one has a freshness that makes it different from the others. Your wedding ceremony is one of the most important moments in your life and I consider it a high honor to make that moment as memorable and meaningful as you've always imagined it to be.

You can visit my web site at www.Rev-Rick.com to learn more about me and the different services I offer.

FamilyHug2

• Videos 2

172 Reviews for Rev. Rick

• Mrs70

MRS70 · Married on 02/10/2018

I am so happy we went with Rick Bell for our wedding officiant. During our initial consultation he was very easy to talk to, and helped us plan and customize our perfect ceremony. The day of the wedding he came and talked to me and asked how I was doing and if I wanted to go over the ceremony or change anything. He also met with my husband and made him feel at ease and less nervous. The ceremony was beautiful and I cannot wait to get our wedding video back so we can re watch it. Rick has a way with words and you will not be disappointed if you book him.

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

Rev Rick was exactly what we hoped for! The process was so easy and we were able to completely customize our ceremony. Thanks again, Rev!

Lisa · Married on 01/20/2018

Rev Rick was fantastic. My guests, as well, commented on how impressed they were with the ceremony and with him as the minister.

Rev. Rick Pricing

Rev. Rick Price Rates

Rev. Rick FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rev. Rick 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    Let me know that you found me through Wedding Wire and received 25% off one of the premier packages. Call for details.

• Bird of Paradise Weddings
    Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Delightful officiant! Fun, loving and I recommend Rev Rick often!

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon
    Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

The Celebrations by Amy Bacon team just had the pleasure of working with Reverend Rick and he was awesome! He personalized the ceremony for the couple, he delivered it with personality and love. We will recommend Reverend Rick with pride to our clients.

• Fable Photo and Video Productions
    Fable Photo and Video Productions Wedding Photographers

Rev. Rick Bell is such a pleasure to work with. He makes the ceremony heart felt and personal to every couple. His professionalism and care for each couple show in every ceremony.

• Chandler, AZ 85249 See on map