Rev. Rick Bell

Gilbert, AZ View map

$300 Typical Price

Reverend Rick of Phoenix, Arizona believes that your wedding ceremony should be a unique and joyous occasion. In each ceremony that Rev. Rick officiates, couples are given a chance to personalize their wedding day to fit their personalities and preferences. Though Rev. Rick performs at least 70 weddings each year, he approaches each new ceremony with fresh ideas and enthusiasm.

With a variety of ceremony options, Rev. Rick can help you create the wedding day of your dreams. Rev. Rick is open to ceremonies for nearly all religious faiths, and he works with couples to help them create customized vows. Counseling services are also offered. Reverend Rick is licensed in both Arizona and California, and he is available to officiate the following types of celebrations:

• Civil unions
  • Interfaith ceremonies
  • Non-religious ceremonies
  • Single religion ceremonies
  • Vow renewals

Other Services
Rev. Rick also offers full-service packages that include catering, photography, DJs, flowers, and officiant service, secured through networking efforts at a special negotiated rate. Other services couples can add on to these full-service packages include:

• Wedding venue
  • Videography
  • Wedding coordinator
  • Dove or butterfly release
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Limousine service
  • Horse & carriage service
  • Scrapbooking

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
CA

What languages do you speak?

English

Charles E. Married on 02/16/2022

made our dreams come true

My wife and I are pleased to say Rick Bell married us. We had a very complicated situation where she was in Perryville prison, and I was 1956 miles away in Michigan. Rick made it painless on his end with providing witnesses and keeping in touch even after the ceremony. His ceremony was everything we wanted, and he changed things to accommodate our wishes where we wanted to add our own vows. Very professional and we highly recommend him to anyone. Thankyou Rick.... Charles and Ann
  • Tasha
    Tasha D. Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Blessing

This amazing man was my biggest blessing of the day! From the day we met until the day my husband and I said "I Do", he was wonderful. My guests had only good things to say and I would recommend him to anyone!
  • Mrs70
    Mrs70 Married on 02/10/2018
    I am so happy we went with Rick Bell for our wedding officiant. During our initial consultation he was very easy to talk to, and helped us plan and customize our perfect ceremony. The day of the wedding he came and talked to me and asked how I was doing and if I wanted to go over the ceremony or change anything. He also met with my husband and made him feel at ease and less nervous. The ceremony was beautiful and I cannot wait to get our wedding video back so we can re watch it. Rick has a way with words and you will not be disappointed if you book him.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Rev. Rick Bell 1
Discount
Let me know that you found me through Wedding Wire and received 25% off one of the premier packages. Call for details.

Pricing

Bird of Paradise Weddings Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Delightful officiant! Fun, loving and I recommend Rev Rick often!

Celebrations By Amy Bacon Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

The Celebrations by Amy Bacon team just had the pleasure of working with Reverend Rick and he was awesome! He personalized the ceremony for the couple, he delivered it with personality and love. We will recommend Reverend Rick with pride to our clients.

Fable Photo and Video Productions Fable Photo and Video Productions Wedding Photographers

Rev. Rick Bell is such a pleasure to work with. He makes the ceremony heart felt and personal to every couple. His professionalism and care for each couple show in every ceremony.

3834 E Cavalry Ct Gilbert, AZ, 85297
Location of (Rev. Rick Bell)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding