Gilbert, Phoenix, AZ 85297 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Rev Rob

COVID-19 Update: In these uncertain times we are offering our services with a fully refundable deposit.

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley is a wedding officiant service based in Gilbert, Arizona. Rev Rob, the owner, has officiated over 800 ceremonies, and his goal is to reflect your individual style in your wedding ceremony and vows. Rev. Hundley will take the time to learn about you and your significant other to ensure a ceremony as unique and special as you and your soon-to-be spouse.

Experience
Rev. Dr Rob Hundley has been an ordained minister for over 30 years, performing hundreds of weddings. He holds a Doctorate of Ministry in Preaching and considers it his calling in life to help others on their road to happiness.

Rev Rob offers wedding officiant services for couples from a variety of faiths, including Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Methodist, Mormon, Presbyterian, Quaker, and Unitarian, as well as agnostic and nondenominational weddings. From personalized vows, to relationship coaching, Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley can assist you in planning the perfect ceremony. Rev. Hundley is able to officiate the following types of celebrations:

• Civil unions

50 Reviews for Rev Rob

• Mollie

Mollie M. · Married on 03/10/2021

Magical Wedding Experience

After making drastic changes to our ceremony due to the pandemic we were looking for a new officiant. We found Rev Rob on The Knot and sent him an inquiry. He responded quickly that he was available and followed up with a zoom call that included questions regarding myself and my fiance that were incredibly thoughtful and detailed. He was funny, amiable, and clearly interested in making our intimate family-only ceremony feel special. He was so easy to work with and he made our small ceremony more magical because he was there. We did not know Rev Rob for long but it felt like we did when he officiated our nuptials. We highly recommend Rev Rob to anyone looking for an absolute professional, someone with an eye for detail and an officiant who instantly feels like family. Best decision for our wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Rev Rob's reply:

Mollie and Jacob,
    It was such a joy to work with you two and to meet your family. I can't imagine how difficult it is to plan a wedding in these stressful times and am just glad that I could help out. I wish you both all the best!
    Rob
  • Sam

Sam C. · Married on 12/09/2020

The Amazing Rob!

My Husband found Rev Rob on the knot! And we got married in September! Rob helped us figure out what kind of ceremony we wanted! And when we were standing there I felt as though I've know Rob my whole life. From a few phone calls he was able to tell all of our guest exactly who we are as a couple! So Thank you Rob for making our wedding so special! -The Soto's

Sent on 10/27/2020

Rev Rob's reply:

Sam and Nick,
    Thanks so much for your words. It was such a joy to meet your families and share your ceremony. I wish you two nothing but the very best!
    Rob

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rev Rob FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 60
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CO
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Crystaline Photography and Video Wedding Photographers

Rob does an amazing job as an officiant for Colorado weddings! Whether you want a more laid back ceremony or a more traditional one, Rob is just the type of officiant to get the job done! As a photographer for weddings I've seen him in action and not only that I hired him to do our renewal of vows ceremony for our 10 year wedding anniversary and he did an excellent job!

• Gilbert Phoenix, AZ, 85297 See on map