Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley Reviews

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 6
Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 7
  • Stasia

Stasia Henderson · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Best Wedding Officiant Ever!

We had Rob be our officiant for our wedding and he was fantastic! He was funny and professional. He listened to our story and really helped out with our vows. He made sure our vows were in harmony with each other. Truly a wonderful man to have as our officiant. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Stasia and Sean, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a joy to work with you all. I wish you two nothing but the best!

Liz Atkinson · Married on 09/22/2019

The best day

We used Rev Hundley for our ceremony September 23 2019. From the beginning Rev Rob was helpful and supportive. He helped us with our vows and provided useful suggestions when we were experiencing a difference of opinion. At the ceremony he was engaging and improvised when needed. Rev Rob was definitely an asset in making sure our wedding was everything we wanted, I highly recommend Rev Rob for pre counsel if needed, writing vows and your special day!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Tori Horling · Married on 09/13/2019

We Could Not Be More Pleased!!!

We chose Rev Rob for our daughter's wedding, and we are thrilled that we did. Our daughter and now son-in-law loved working with him, and all of his helpful insight. He did a wonderful job reading the story of how the two met, with so much enthusiasm and inflection it was the hit of the ceremony! Rev Rob is so friendly, helpful and kind, and works with you to make you feel that he is just a part of the family. Thank you so much Rev Rob! We appreciated all that you did, and we hope to work together in the future. The Horlings

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 8

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Tori and Tony, Thanks so much for your very kind words. Andi and Jason were so great to work with. I love it when everything just comes together so naturally. I wish all of you nothing but the best! Rob
  • Carla

Carla Thomas · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding officiant

Rob is fantastic. He tailored the entire ceremony on my life with my partner. I really thought that was a nice benefit. He took time to get details about what we wanted and really incorporated our personality in the ceremony. I loved his added humor, I wanted a slightly religious ceremony with some humor and he really did a great job. Thank you Rob for an amazing day!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 9
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 10

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Carla, thanks so much for your kind words. I loved working with you and Chris. I thought the unity disc golf putt was a fantastic touch. I wish you both nothing but the very best! Rob
  • Amy

Amy Benallo Collins · Married on 06/15/2019

Extreme professional

We loved Rev Hundley! He listened to what we wanted in our ceremony and performed our ceremony with the upmost level of professionalism, kindness and love. He has a sense of humor and knows how about to make your day perfect. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 11

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Amy, Thanks so much for your kind words. It was such a joy to work with you and Jason. I loved meeting your families and friends. Wishing you two nothing but the very best,
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely AMAZING from the beginning to the END..

Rob is absolutely a JEM!!! He has become near and dear to our Hearts. He met with us on a few occasions to get a feel for us as individuals and as a couple. Throughout these brief meetings he was able to provide the Vows that matched us as couple and truly represent what we wanted to represent. Not only did he NAIL it!!! He did it with humor, sincerity, and just the right amount of candor that truly represented us as a couple. He went above and beyond to make sure our Ceremony was EXACTLY what we wanted! Huge Kuddos to Rev. Rob and Thank You for making OUR VOWS unique to us!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 12

Amy · Married on 09/07/2018

Reverend Rob was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant! We wanted something traditional, secular, and personal. He listened to what we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony and added some great suggestions as well. Rob took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we were looking for in our ceremony. He was extremely responsive and quick to send us a draft of the ceremony. We made a few edits that he was glad to change. Overall, we are so glad we chose Rob to marry us, as he made the whole process of planning our ceremony so easy.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Amy and Michael, I still smile when I think of your ceremony. It was a great time! Glad you felt the same about the ceremony. Please know that I am happy to do whatever I can for you two! Rob

cassie · Married on 09/02/2018

Rob is so kind and helpful. We really didn’t have any idea what we wanted for our ceremony and he had plenty of ideas. He was very responsive and quick to send us a draft of the ceremony. We made a few edits that he was glad to change. We wanted a Christian ceremony and Rob did a great job at making that happen. He is very comfortable with talking about God as he has much experience in the church. Overall, we are so glad we chose Rob to marry us as he made the whole process of planning our ceremony so easy.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Cassie and Ronald, Thanks for your kind words. It was such a joy to work with you two and your families. I truly wish you both the best. God bless! Rob

Christie · Married on 07/03/2018

Rob did a wonderful job at our home wedding. He wrote beautiful vows for us and added a little humor to our ceremony which is exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Beaver Creek area. Thank you Rob! ~ Lenin & Christie Juarez

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 13
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 14

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Christie and Lenin, It was great to be a part of your special day. Thanks again and I wish you two all the best!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

I highly recommend Rob Hundley. We planned our wedding out-of-state and Rob made us feel so comfortable even though we knew we weren’t meeting him until the day of our rehearsal. He was so professional and kind. As soon as we met him, he felt like family. We can’t thank him enough for making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Jennifer. It was a true joy and delight to work with you all. I wish you two all the best! Rob

Lacey · Married on 05/13/2018

Rob is wonderful and he puts you at ease during a stressful time. He was so accommodating to our vision and incorporated everything we asked beautifully. No complaints whatsoever throughout the entire process with Rob!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Lacey and Serge, Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding. What a joy! All the best, Rob
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfect Words

We loved having Rob as a part of our day! Everything was expressed beautifully and he made the ceremony so special for us! Thanks Rob!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jesse · Married on 11/11/2017

Rob was excellent from our pre-marriage counselling to the rehersal, to the actual day of. He dressed appropriately, was well spoken, and was clear and helpful.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Erin · Married on 11/06/2017

Rob was the best! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. He made us so comfortable through the entire process and made sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. If we could give more than 5 stars we would!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 15
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 16
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 17
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 18

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Erin, It was so great to work with you and Jeff. There was so much love in the air. I wish you both all the best!

Stacy · Married on 11/04/2017

Rob was amazing! He put everything we wanted into a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Stacy, Thanks for your kind words. It was a delight to work with you and Rollin. I wish you all nothing but the best.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/22/2017

Rob Hundley was an easy find as he was a preferred vendor on a list provided by our venue, but wow - he became SO much more! As this was a destination wedding, our ceremony planning was from afar and a lot of our communication was via email. Rob was responsive, understanding, patient and enjoyed my husband's sense of humor. We became quick friends during the planning process and it made our ceremony that much better. It felt like Rob had known us for years, and we felt the same - especially because we read his book! My husband and I both highly recommend Rob! He's the absolute best!! :)

Sent on 11/12/2017

Laura,

It was great to work with you and Chris! Thanks so much for your kind review. I wish you all the best. Rob

PS, Chris's humor will grow on you too!

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Reverend Rob was fantastic! I knew I wanted him to be the officiant of our wedding when we first met him. He has a laid back, friendly demanor that is so pleasant to be around. He gave us the perfect Catholic-lite ceremony that we were looking for! He was on time/early to both the rehearsal and our big day. Thanks so much Reverend Rob!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren. It was a fantastic day all around! Best Wishes to you and Cameron. Rob
  • Formal Pajamas

Bryce · Married on 09/04/2017

Rob was *awesome*! He was easy to talk to and get to know in the early stages, and did a great job checking in as needed and responding quickly when we changed our minds (a few times...) he was eager to make suggestions to best suit our ceremony during the rehearsal and very helpful overall. Our ceremony was personal; it included a few non-traditional bits that we requested and he executed them flawlessly. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was great to work with you too. I wish you all the best. Again, if there is ever anything I can do to support you both, please don't hesitate to contact me. Rob

Catherine · Married on 09/01/2017

Rob was incredable!

I have to be honest our wedding ceremony was the part that I was the most nervous about. I had no problem picking out food, flowers, and dresses, but the ceremony was a little daunting. Right after my husband and I met with Rob that nervousness flew away. Rob has a way of making you feel so comfortable, he really knows what he is doing, and that is just what you need on your wedding day. It was so peaceful to know that he had everything taken care of. He created such a wonderful custom ceremony that made our guests laugh, cry, smile, and feel totally included. The ceremony is such an intimate part of the wedding day it was so important for all of our guests to not just be there at the ceremony but to be part of our love story as they have been so far and Rob exceeded that! He sure has a way with words! We can't thank you enough Rob for being such a big part of our amazing day!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Catherine, it was such a joy to be a part of your wedding! I am glad that you were relaxed. It really shows in your photos. I wish you and Corey nothing but the best! Rob

Skye · Married on 08/27/2017

Reverend Rob was a perfect fit for us. He was so professional, kind and personable. Even though we had only met him a handful of times, it felt as though we had known him for a long time! He knew how to customize the ceremony to fit our personalities and relationship perfectly. He also took care out the marriage license after we had signed it at the wedding. This was really appreciated because life is so chaotic after the wedding and that was one less thing we had to worry about. Thank you Rob, for playing such an important role in our lives! You're the best!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley 19

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Skye, Thanks so much for including me in your wedding. It was a true joy to work with a couple as loving and dedicated as you and Jordan. I wish you two all the best! Rob

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2017

It was such a pleasure to meet Rob and have him be the officiant for our wedding ceremony in Larkspur, CO. We did not have the opportunity to meet with him before hand but he was excellent at communicating via phone and email. He was very organized and detail oriented. He was so kind and personable and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. He led the ceremony with such grace and added some humor as well which was perfect for us. He truly captured our relationship and was able to express our love and commitment in a way that was appreciated by all. Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding and making our day so special. We are so grateful to have found your services and to have met such a wonderful person! Cheers to many more memorable ceremonies. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Kelly, thanks so much! It was a joy to work with you and Max. I wish you all the best.

Jenny · Married on 07/07/2017

Rob was absolutely wonderful in officiating our wedding ceremony. He is very warm and friendly and really tries to tailor the service to what you are looking for. The ceremony was exactly what we were looking for. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Jenny, thanks for your review. I loved being a part of your special day! All the best.

Tina · Married on 07/02/2017

Rev Rob was great to work with! We couldn't have chosen a better officiant.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Tina, it was great to work with you and Andrew too. Sharing your ceremony by the banks of Boulder creek will always be a special memory. I wish you all the best! Rob

Marlyne · Married on 06/07/2017

Rob was amazing! We Live in Indiana and had a phone conversation before the trip to Colorado, he made us feel so at ease! The day of the ceremony I couldnt have asked for a better person to have officiated out special day. He made it personal for the two of us and i may have shed a tear or two. I would highly recommend Rob to anyone is the Colorado area!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review. I was so happy to be a part of your unforgettable day. I wish you and Joaquin all the best!

Adam · Married on 05/26/2017

Rob was fantastic from the moment we reached out to him to the moment of our ceremony. He's an incredible person who makes sure that your wedding is something both you and your partner can feel comfortable with and enjoy. We looked at many officiants around the area, and Rob surpassed all of our expectations. I would easily recommend him to anyone for any type of wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Rev. Dr. Rob Hundley's reply:

Adam, Thanks so much for your kind words. It was a joy to work with you all. All my best to you, Hannah and your families!