Rev. Rick Reviews

172 Reviews for Rev. Rick

172 Rev. Rick Reviews
  • Mrs70

MRS70 · Married on 02/10/2018

I am so happy we went with Rick Bell for our wedding officiant. During our initial consultation he was very easy to talk to, and helped us plan and customize our perfect ceremony. The day of the wedding he came and talked to me and asked how I was doing and if I wanted to go over the ceremony or change anything. He also met with my husband and made him feel at ease and less nervous. The ceremony was beautiful and I cannot wait to get our wedding video back so we can re watch it. Rick has a way with words and you will not be disappointed if you book him.

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

Rev Rick was exactly what we hoped for! The process was so easy and we were able to completely customize our ceremony. Thanks again, Rev!

Lisa · Married on 01/20/2018

Rev Rick was fantastic. My guests, as well, commented on how impressed they were with the ceremony and with him as the minister.

• Teri

Teri · Married on 04/08/2017

Rev Rick was the best. He made our day and Rehearsal dinner the most amazing. It was also nice to meet his wife. We really appreciated the way the service went and that he made us comfortable and was professional and THE BEST!!!! We will highly recommend him to anyone. After our service we found out that we have mutual good friends. Small world. We made an awesome choice and were so glad that he was the one we choose. If we ever needed any thing else from him we would go to him. ...We are so grateful we chose him. Thank you more than words can say. Blessings, Bill & Teri Hosmer

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2017

We booked Rev. Rick for our wedding and we are so happy we did. From the first time we met him to get to know each other to our rehearsal to our ceremony, he kept things light hearted and genuine. He was a calming influence for us during our ceremony and he had some jokes that helped us laugh and relax during it. He was prompt at every meeting and fulfilled all of our needs and expectations as officiant!

Kim · Married on 02/18/2017

Reverend Rick-

Thank you so much for the amazing ceremony you gave Mitch and I! We were so happy with everything you preached. It was amazing how you made it so personal! It meant so much to us! We can't wait to watch it over and relive the special moment!

Everyone was raving about our ceremony and multiple people told us it was the best ceremony they had ever heard! Wow!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Kim and Mitch

Misty · Married on 10/15/2016

Reverend Rick is very flexible and accommodating. He is easy going and makes you feel comfortable right away. He is great to work with and I'd recommend him to anyone!

Martin · Married on 09/19/2016

My wife and I (from Ohio) decided to take a two week road and get married at the Grand Canyon in the middle of it. I found Rev. Rick through wedding wire and we could not have been happier with our selection of our wedding officiant. I am not even sure where to start about the positives of Rev. Rick. Even though he was thousands of miles away, he was able to help us get everything sorted for our wedding and was very supportive. He listened to our wants and made sure our wedding was actually OUR wedding and not a generic thing you could watch on TV. He was so kind and very enjoyable. He made the planning and the ceremony itself more relaxing by providing a very positive/calm demeanor. He was always very prompt in replying with us (I never waited more than 1 business day for a reply). And he performed the perfect ceremony. We had exchanged emails, 1 phone conversation, and met him the day of at the grand canyon, and yet he was able to perform the ceremony like he knew us for years. The ceremony was just my wife, myself, Rev. Rick, and our photographers. We wanted a very small scale and intimate ceremony and that is exactly what we got. Thanks Rev. Rick for making our special day so memorable!!!

Shana · Married on 05/06/2016

Rev. Rick was great! He constructed a ceremony with our details and specifications and made it very personal. He responded to our emails and texts in a timely manner and his pricing was flexible with our budget. We had a Star Wars themed wedding in our backyard and he even worked in Star Wars references on the fly. He was very friendly and fun and made our day even more special. We highly recommend him!

Tawnie · Married on 10/30/2015

Rev Rick was wonderful. After meeting with another officiant we felt wasn't the right fit for us we were worried we wouldn't find the right officiant. My now husband and I consider ourselves spiritual individuals and expressed to Rev Rick our desire for a unique ceremony that embodied our beliefs and values. He was happy to include everything we wanted from a Bob Marley quote to Buddhist vows plus our own vows and even some of his own words. We enjoyed his calm and cheerful demeanor from the first meeting to the end of our ceremony. We're grateful we found him!

Raquel · Married on 10/10/2015

Reverend Rick was so amazing for our wedding. He met with us when we flew to Scottsdale (we are from Chicago), gave us options for our ceremony, and we got to know him. We took his options and created our own ceremony flow adding to his words and he said them beautifully. Almost memorized. He has a great sense of humor, a calming hand, and he we felt like we had known him longer than we had. We would recommend Reverend Rick for any service. Warmest - Raquel and Brett

Morgan · Married on 03/22/2015

Rev. Bell was so great. I was nervous before the ceremony started because I hate being up in front of people, he came in and went over everything before the ceremony which made me less nervous. We customized our ceremony with a wine box and handfastening. Everything went smoothly. I recommend Rev Bell to everyone!

Doreen · Married on 03/21/2015

Our ceremony went flawlessly and Reverend Rick was a large reason why!! He worked with us to come up with the perfect ceremony that fit us both and to make it meaningful. He gave us a template to start with and then we added or subtracted to that. We found wording online that we liked so we added that to the ceremony as well as adding a Unity Cross ceremony and a memorial candle. The wording Rev. Rick used for the memorial candle was very touching. He also added his own special touch to make certain parts of the ceremony more poignant and also added humor in other areas. Many of our guests commented that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony they had ever attended.

Kimberly · Married on 12/13/2014

Reverend Rick Bell is a lifesaver! My husband and I first met with another officiant back in September and were blown away by how awful he was! He actually wanted to set up a table at our wedding to sell his personal book!!!? Um, no. So after, obviously, cutting ties with this other guy I searched high and low to find another officiant on fairly last minute notice for our wedding. I was given Rick Bell's name by another officiant who wasn't available for my wedding date and was so excited when I found out he was available. After having such an awful first meeting with the other officiant, I was a bit skeptical this time around. We live in Hawaii and were planning our wedding from across the ocean, so we set up a Skype meeting with Reverend Rick and it was perfect! He was genuine, caring, and thoughtful! I loved him so much that I asked if we could Skype again the next day so my fiance could "meet" him as well! He was happy to do so and we booked him immediately after our second meeting! He was prompt, professional, and overall made our day perfect! I am SOOO thankful we found Reverend Rick Bell!

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2014

Rev Rick did a perfect job for our ceremony! As a wedding coordinator, I've seen plenty of ceremonies and was worried that ours wouldn't feel like our own....I was wrong! The entire planning process was so great. It felt as though we'd known Rev Rick our whole lives. The ceremony was customizable but he was full of great suggestions! The ceremony was the most genuine, well spoken thing I have ever heard. It felt so personal was incredibly touching. I would (and already have) recommend Rev Rick to everyone!

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

We knew he was the perfect match when we met with Reverend Rick. He was able to personalize our wedding and even though we met once beforehand, he still allowed for our ceremony to be special.
    We highly recommend him!

Rev. Rick did an amazing job ! So glad we got to have him as our officiant at our wedding it was even on his bday! Lol He was very flexible and easy to meet with. My husband and I definitely recommend him.

• Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/13/2014

Reverend Rick did an amazing job officiating our wedding ceremony! From our first meeting to our multiple email exchanges and last minute changes I made to our ceremony, Rick was always quick to respond and offer his advice. Thanks for making our wedding day special and personalized! I would highly recommend Rev. Rick!

Jasmin · Married on 09/12/2014

After I met with Reverend Rick, I knew I didn't have to meet with any one else! He was fantastic! From the beginning all the way to end! We were able to make changes when we wanted to, he was always so friendly! And professional! I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an officiant! Thank you for making my day so special!

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2014

Reverend Rick has a heart of gold. We chose him because of all of the positive reviews, and he was not disappointed. We never met him before our wedding rehearsal, ACS only spoke with him on the phone only twice. Even though he experienced a family emergency the night if our rehearsal, he still came, and with an upbeat attitude, arriving only slightly late. He is positive, loving, and professional and we were so honored to make him part of our special day. We added some "tongue and cheek" verbiage into our wedding vows, and he was so respectful and upbeat it was a true delight! The custom package made it easy for my fiancé and I to pick buffet style from religious to non-religious ceremonies, so we found the perfect blend to honor each other and our spiritual backgrounds. He returned the signed marriage certificate expeditiously, and I would recommend his services to all my friends - both religious and non-rigorous. A pleasure indeed!

Jeanine · Married on 08/31/2014

Rev. Rick was willing to change venues on short notice. He helped us by informing us to file the marriage certificate directly to speed up the process of recording the marriage. This helped our immigration status to move faster. He is a nice person and did the job well. I would call him again when such services were needed.

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2014

Very responsive, friendly, understanding and just overall awesome. Are situation was different we had some emergencies come up and Rev saved the day for us. I recommend him, I will use him for anything in the near future....

jacquiLyn · Married on 08/14/2014

I want to thank Rev Bell for giving us the ceremony in a very short notice, I will be forever grateful for him marring me and Mr Lipsey Thanks again

Phil · Married on 07/11/2014

Rev. Rick Bell officiated a wedding for us at Perryville State Prison in Goodyear, Arizona, and he did a great job for us. He was flexible when working with the schedule and requirements of the prison. Rev. Rick provided a menu-style template for the service, allowing us to pick the options we wanted but also allowed us to completely customize parts of the service as we wished. One of the visitation officers who has been present during man other ceremonies at Perryville commented after that it was the first one he saw that felt like a real wedding. I can't say enough about what a great job Rev. Bell did for us.

Brent · Married on 06/14/2014

Great personality and recieved many compliments on his behalf.