$1,275
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About It's Your Party! Events and Weddings

It should be exactly as you want because...It's Your Party!

Whatever the circumstances, It's Your Party! Events & Weddings is here to make your wedding extra special. We care about making your wedding the best possible experience for everyone involved. We take care of all the small, tedious details and arrangements so that our couples can focus on the important stuff. That’s why we make an effort to understand your exact needs, so the wedding you imagine is the event you’ll get. We're here to make sure your wedding day will be a surefire hit.Contact us today and see what we can do to make your event beautiful, successful, and ultimately less stressful for you. We offer competitive rates and work with the best vendors and venues in the area, guaranteeing an unforgettable event.

Our Wedding Packages:

Month of Package

With our Month of Package, we begin working with you 4 to 6 weeks before your wedding, not just the Day of. This package is for the couple who wants to handle the planning but would like assistance in finalizing the details, as well as orchestrating everything on the wedding day. They enjoy their role of planning their wedding but know that they need to hand over the reigns to a professional on the day of their wedding so they can enjoy their day.

Partial Package

If you have already started planning your wedding but feel you need professional advice for a few particular things, this package is perfect for you. For example, you may already have chosen a venue, finalized your guest list, but you need help with deciding on a caterer, florist, and rentals. By hiring us, this package will allow you to have a hands-on role in planning along with our professional guidance.

Total Package

This package is our most popular. It is exactly as the name implies. If you need complete wedding planning and coordination, this package is perfect for you. We will offer you guidance from the beginning of the planning process through the end of the reception! If you are feeling overwhelmed by adding planning a wedding to your already hectic life, this is the perfect package for you. Let It's Your Party alleviate the stress of planning your perfect day.

It's Your Party would love the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver the best event possible. Call (864-378-1137) or email (info@itsyourparty.com) us to set up a free consultation.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

If it weren't for Ms. Jane and Ms. Beck I would've been lost. I had done a lot of the initial planning myself and then things started happening and I started falling apart. These ladies are the absolute best. They were very patient, very kind....and with all the words in the dictionary, I still don't think I'd be able to describe how absolutely amazing they are at what they do. The years of experience definitely shows! There was never a moment I felt doubt or uneasy. Everything was perfect on my big day...even with the little hiccups that are blindness to happen. I can't thank It's Your Party! Evens & Weddings for everything they've done for me! Do I recommend them? YES I DO! Would I ever use them again for a big function? IN A HEARTBEAT!! I love these ladies!! Thank you both so much, for everything!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jane and Beck make magic. Our wedding was perfect. Jane makes sure to think of everything. Additionally, they are wonderful with coming up with ideas to make things special while still maintaining your budget. As a bride, it was very important to me to have the day go smoothly with no stress, and that's exactly what Jane and Beck made happen for me. I didn't have to answer one question or lift a single finger. I was able to enjoy the day and be in the moment the entire time. I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Mandy, 3/18/17, 6 Reviews

1:03 minutes
Erica & Ken's Wedding
1:45 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
FlowersandFreshness.com Coupon 10% OFF<br> For the next order, you can apply our promotion.<br> Coupon Order: PB8H9B <br> * Order Minimum $ 45,00 <br> * Not applies in section: Specials<br> * Not valid on previous purchases<br> * Offer Limited <br> *We recommend that you request your order to be delivered 3 days before the event to allow your flowers to hydrate and bloom.<br> *You can order no later than 5 days before delivery date, but from our farm up to your door, you receive in 48-72 hours after cut.<br> *Flowers are shipped without water with strict control of temperature and must be properly cut and put in water immediately.

Jane does amazing work as a Wedding Planner and her attention to detail is great. I would recommend her to any bride. Her Wedding packages will fit any brides budget.

Events

309 Magazine Street, Abbeville, SC 29620   See On Map
864-378-1137 (phone)
By Appointment
It's Your Party! Events and Weddings is a wedding Planning Business from Abbeville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including South Carolina , North Carolina , and Georgia . It's Your Party! Events and Weddings is a professional Wedding Planning Business that has been part of the South Carolina wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Directing, planning and coordinating weddings. .